Fearless Heart (Islamic Story)

By maryamgqamane

A muslim girl in a western world raised by a cultured mother . How will she cope ? More

360 DEGREE CHANGE
PROMISE TO FIX IT
THE ACCEPTANCE LETTER
YES MOM I AGREE
YOU WILL BE MINE
SOFT ON ME
THE MALE FIGURE
THE BIG BANG
TWO IN THE ROOM
UNFORGETTABLE MORNING
FINALE
VOTE OF THANKS

INTO THE WORLD

821 37 1
By maryamgqamane

A typical winter morning , filled with cold air . All the neighbours still fast asleep . The crickets still tuning their throats . Drops of  rain sliding down the window from the rain that poured the previous night .

The atmosphere was relaxed , but not in this particular home .

Ummy grasped the blankets tight trying to fade the pains of blessings she had . She was due to give birth .

She dropped on the cold tile floor , rolling herself around the bedroom as she screamed out " habiby" "habiby" .
On hearing the screams , Abee skipped up the stairs and on his arrival at the bedroom door , his eyes widened while his jaw dropped down .

An Angel had been born  . I had made it safe into the world .

____

WORDS FROM ARABIC - ENGLISH
Ummy -  Mother
Abee -  Father
Habiby - My loved one
____
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO READ THIS SHORT STORY , CHAPTER 1 (FEARLESS HEART , ISLAMIC STORY) .

I AM CURRENTLY RE-WRITING THIS BOOK .

THIS CHAPTER HAS MINIMAL CHANGES TO IT . I WANTED TO LEAVE IT THIS WAY AS IT HOLDS SO MUCH MEMORIES  , AS TO HOW AND WHY I STARTED TO WRITE THIS BOOK .

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER , THEN SURELY VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS BY COMMENTING .

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 167 20
This is a story of a young girl who was married because of her parents wish. At first she didn't love the guy but unlike her, the man was so in love...
16.7K 1.6K 45
FULANI LOVE STORY [ONGOING] Join Aliyu and Maryam as they tried to build the trust in their marriage that was once broken by an unintentional betray...
1.1K 4 16
"Words that I can't share." She always believed, her presence in someone's life was nothing but a bad sign. "Then comes in me, a girl silently retre...
824K 35.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...