Haikyuu!! x Reader oneshots

Da zephiiaa

Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't. Maybe it's love. It all begins one story at a time. -- Haikyuu!! a... Altro

『His Smile - Kageyama Tobio』
『Tease - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Freckles - Yamaguchi Tadashi』
『Mama - Sugawara Koushi』
『Fireworks - Hinata Shouyou』
『Trashikawa - Oikawa Tooru』
『Video Games - Kozume Kenma』
『Movie Night - Bokuto Koutarou』
『Studying - Nishinoya Yuu』
『Falling for You - Haiba Lev』
『First Meets - Kozume Kenma』
『Lost - Tsukishima Kei』
『Date - Iwaizumi Hajime』
『Soothing the Pain - Sugawara Koushi』
『Teddy Bear - Bokuto Koutarou』
『Jealousy - Kageyama Tobio』
『Clumsy - Azumane Asahi』
『Guardian - Aone Takanobu』
zephiiaa's 11k reads special!
『Shopping - Oikawa Tooru』
『Kitten - Kozume Kenma』
『Punny - Tsukishima Kei』
『Lunch - Azumane Asahi』
『I'll Take Care of You! - Bokuto Koutarou』
『Boiling Point - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Dance With Me - Sugawara Koushi』
『Bro. - Bokuto Koutarou/Kuroo Tetsurou』
『So Strong?! - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Secret - Yachi Hitoka』
『Man With a Plan - Akaashi Keiji』
『Relief - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Weakness - Sawamura Daichi』
A/N - Merry Christmas!
『Share - Ushijima Wakatoshi』
A/N - Happy New Year!!
『My Annoying Coworker - Tsukishima Kei』
『Monochrome - Kozume Kenma』
『A Dream Come True - Iwaizumi Hajime』
『When We're Alone - Hinata Shouyou』
『Dancing to Half Time - Akaashi Keiji』
A/N - Q & A + announcement
『Special Oneshot - Masquerade』
hey, zephii's doin a q&a
『Valentine's Day - Nishinoya Yuu』
『Collar Full - Terushima Yuuji』
『The One - Yamaguchi Tadashi』
『A Senpai's Help - Shibayama Yuuki』
『Birthday - Tanaka Ryuunosuke』
『Don't Forget - Tsukishima Kei』
『Search - Kageyama Tobio』
HEY HEY HEY 100K
a chance to meet me irl and get a special request????
『Game Start - Kuroo Tetsurou』
『Always - Bokuto Koutarou』
『Saturday - Kozume Kenma 』
『Sleep - Yamaguchi Tadashi』
『For You - Oikawa Tooru』
『Words - Kyoutani Kentarou』
『Poetry - Nishinoya Yuu/Tanaka Ryuunosuke』
『Names - Ukai Keishin』
thanks for 200k reads!
raffle winners !
『Warrior - Akaashi Keiji』
『Ah, It's A Wonderful Cat's Life! - Haiba Lev』
『Blogger - Yaku Morisuke』
imagine--

『Camping - Hinata Shouyou』

9K 310 406
Da zephiiaa

"Hell yeah, camping!"

"Tanaka, get back here right now and help us unload the van!"

"That's right, listen to your mother! I mean, listen to Suga!"

"Yahoo! Asahi-san, let's go wrestle bears!"

"N-No thank you, I'll pass-"

"I honestly don't find the appeal of this trip."

"Tsukki, it's just a team-bonding trip, lighten up!"

"I really need to pee-"

"Dumbass Hinata there's trees everywhere here, go use one."

"Hitoka-chan, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little car sick that's all-"

Coming out of the van, you stretch your arms out above you and take in the crisp, cool mountain breeze. "Hey Sugawara-senpai, would you like some help?" You ask the silverette as you go around to the trunk to help him unload. 

"Why yes, I would like some help thank you so much (Y/N)!" He says loud enough for the rest of the team to hear. Grinning at you, he hands you the smaller of the two tents in the trunk. 

"Here, I'll help you with that (Y/N)-san!" Yachi half-jogs to you to assist you in carrying the managers' tent. 

"Thanks, Yachi-san!"

Together, you manage to bring the tent to a clearing in the camping site. Putting it down, you both begin to assemble it, Shimizu joining to help out.

"Noya, look at our team's beauty assembling tents!"

"Bro-"

"Hey both of you, I'd like to see you assembling tents too." Sawamura interjects.

"Yes captain-" They go to the back of the van to start dragging out the tent meant for the rest of the team along with the help of everyone else.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Evening has fallen, and everyone has settled around the campfire that was created specifically for dinner, which was hot dogs that night. Everyone had their hot dog on thin, steel rods and were roasting them over the fire, chatting while doing so.

"You could probably win in a fight against a bear, Asahi-san. You're just too scared to fight one." Noya states, elbowing Azumane in the side.

"Because I'm trying to not die early..." He replies rubbing the spot he was elbowed.

"I could win in a fight against a bear." You say, earning an earnest stare from Hinata, beside you.

"R-Really?" His eyes widen like saucers, no longer paying attention to his hot dog.

"Hey dumbass, your sausage is on fire." Kageyama points out.

"GWOH!" Hinata takes his food out of the fire and blows the remaining flames left on his now charred hot dog. 

You giggle as Kageyama rolls his eyes and Hinata tries to salvage the rest of his food.

As night sets in, everyone has finished their food and the fire continues to burn.

"Guys, you know what would be a good idea?" Tanaka asks everyone with a smirk. Taking out a flashlight, he shines it under his face, illuminating it in the dark. "Scary stories!" He cackles as Hinata, Yachi, and Yamaguchi yelp in surprise.  

"Ooh, that sounds really fun!" Sugawara perks up at this, rubbing his hands together. "Boy do I have scary stories for you guys..." He says with an evil grin.

"Me too!" You say excitedly at the thought of telling tales around the fire.

"Sweet! Who's going first?"

"I actually have a story for everyone."

Everyone's eyes shift to Kageyama, sipping water. 

"Go ahead, Kageyama," Hinata pats him on the shoulder. "Scare us with something other than your face for onc- auGH MOM HE'S HURTING ME!"

"Let go of him and tell your story, Kageyama."

"Okay," He clears his throat before beginning. "There was once a boy, and his throat was parched so he went to the kitchen to find something to drink. But when he got into the kitchen what was waiting there for him was..." He pauses for effect, everyone leaning towards him in anticipation. "A refrigerator with no milk left in it!" Using his flashlight to illuminate his face, he grins, waiting for everyone's reaction.

"Wow, king. That was really lame," Tsukishima snickers.

"Sorry Kageyama, but the only scary thing about that story was your face lit up with the flashlight at the end." Sawamura admits, laughing.

"It's okay Kageyama, just leave it to the better scary story tellers." Shimizu pats him on the shoulder to try and comfort the sulking Kageyama.

"Hey Hinata, do you believe in ghosts?" Tanaka asks suddenly.

"H-Huh? No?" The orange-top answers nervously, shaking. "Why?"

"Huh, I must be imagining that white hand on your shoulder then."

Hinata looks at his shoulder and sure enough, a pasty, white hand is resting on it. "E-EEEH?!" He jumps out of where he was sitting swatting the hand away as everyone else howls in laughter.

Nishinoya straightens up from where he was crouching in the shadows, clutching his stomach from laughing, his hand visibly coated in flour. "I'm sorry Shouyou, but that was way too funny!" He goes over to Tanaka and high-fives him before sitting down next to him.

"You guys are so mean!" Hinata pouts, shaking.

"Aw, it's okay Hinata, it was just a joke! Come here," You wrap your arms around him in a protective manner to comfort him. "Calm down, okay?"

"O-Okay, (Y/N)-san-"

"Now it's my turn for scary stories!" You offer, as the group cheers. "Hinata, you can stay in my arms if you're too scared."

Hinata looks up at you, his face flushed. "Right, thank you..."

"Alright guys, now have you heard of the hash-slinging slasher?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Good night everyone!" 

The group says their 'good nights' to one another before separating into the team and managers tents. 

"That was a really nice story, (Y/N)-san!" Yachi praises you, giggling. "Hinata-kun was really scared."

"I feel a little bad for him, actually. But I'll have to admit, it really was funny." Shimizu adds, laughing as she settles into her sleeping bag.

"Yeah, thanks!" Making your final getting comfortable in your sleeping bag, you yawn. "Well, I'm going to get some shut-eye now. Good night~"

"Good night,"

~*~*~*~*~*~

"(Y/N)-san. Psst, (Y/N)-san,"

Feeling someone repeatedly shaking you awake lightly, you open your eyes sleepily to try and make out who it was. As soon as you see the bright orange hair, you realize.

"Hinata? What are you doing here?" You ask him quietly to avoid waking up the other managers.

"(Y/N)-san, I-" He gulped. "Those stories really scared me and I uh- Felt a lot safer when I was in your arms so-"

"You're asking to sleep with me."

"Well when you put it that way I-!"

"Go ahead, come here." Opening up your sleeping bag, you make room for him.

"Really? Thank you so much (Y/N)-san, this is really embarrassing--"

"Don't worry about it, we can't have you being scared all night to the point where you don't sleep, can we?"

"I guess not," He crawls into the sleeping bag, blushing. "Thank you, really."

"No problem." As the boy tries to get comfortable, you wrap your arms around him, holding him close to you. "Good night, Hinata."

"Good night, (Y/N)-san."

You wait until you hear his breaths even out before falling asleep too. Maybe your story was a little too much for him, but hey, you got yourself a snuggle buddy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ayo ayo how are you guys doin

it's been awhile, hasn't it? i hope you're all doin fine and dandy

i've got 2 announcements for you all:

1) my new book free falling is finally out! it's a kuroo tetsurou x reader so y'all can stop requesting him for the oneshots book for awhile please i get too many requests for him

2) you should def follow my waifu @ inflictionofopinions if you like poetry bc her poems are really good 10/10 recommend 

if you do, tell her zeph sent you

that's it for now, have a good whatever part of your day it is!

~zephii

UP NEXT: 

- Kageyama Tobio x reader

- Kuroo Tetsurou x fem!reader

- Bokuto Koutarou x reader

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

208K 2.5K 22
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮 」 Haikyuu belongs to Haruichi Furudate.
14.2K 303 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
2.7K 72 21
one shots about the characters from haikyuu all characters belong to haruichi furudate stories belong to me ON-GOING started - 3/26/23
921K 21.9K 35
Multiple different Soulmate scenarios with the Haikyuu cast. Requests are accepted. The only thing I own is my original characters and the plot~ Als...