The Return: An Alec Lightwood...

By Kacey1910

Avery has had a rough life. Parents are dead, ex-boyfriend is MIA, and dealing with the perils that come with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Explanation
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Note from the Author

569 10 1
By Kacey1910

Hi! My name is Kacey! I've been reading ALOT of The Mortal Instruments Fanfiction, and I've decided to write my own! In this story, Clary doesn't exist. (Don't worry, just because she isn't there doesn't mean it's gonna be horrible!) Also, the plot of the story is not going to be based of the TV show. Some parts may be based off the book or TV show, but overall it is my own original plot. I've read a lot of fan fictions that had followed the TV show and I was reading the same dialog over and over, and not that they weren't all AMAZING (they were) I wanted to come up with something original.

I'm in school, so I can't promise that I will be able to update everyday, maybe a couple times a week, but school lets out in about a month so my updates will be come more regular.

I would LOVE feedback, positive or negative. Well, just if it is negative, let it be constructive. I've never put out my written works like this before, so I'm anxious to see if anyone likes it.

I know that Alec is gay in the book and tv show, but I really love the way I've written his character straight. So in this story, he will be straight. Sorry if that upsets anyone.

I want to say that the only character that I own is Avery. All other characters belong to Cassandra Clare. I don't own the rights to any of the characters except for Avery.

Well, I've been babbling on for quite a while, so let's get on to the first chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 9.8K 87
[COMPLETED] "Emotions are nothing but a distraction, Clary." He said and I looked at him and knew that his heart and soul was filled with ice-cold no...
30.4K 455 20
𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍, the second oldest of the blackthorns one of the most wealthiest shadowhunter family. Her whole life is all p...
328K 7.5K 36
Almost seventeen years before Clary Fairchild came into everyone's lives, a young girl around one year old showed up on the steps of the New York Ins...
20.9K 871 18
"Who could ever learn to love a beast?" --- Prince Magnus wasn't exactly grateful of the life that he lived. He was selfish and vain, unappreciative...