love at first sight // olly m...

By ollymursyo

Kiera's got a new boyfriend. And it's Olly Murs. Both Issy and Olly are attracted to each other when they fir... More

Love at First Sight
chapter one:
chapter two:
chapter three:
chapter four:
chapter five:
chapter six:
chapter seven:
chapter eight:
chapter nine:
chapter ten:
chapter eleven:
chapter twelve:
chapter thirteen:
chapter fourteen:
chapter fifteen:
chapter seventeen:
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter eighteen:
chapter nineteen:
chapter twenty:
chapter twenty one:
chapter twenty two:
chapter twenty three:
chapter twenty four:
chapter twenty five:
chapter twenty six:
chapter twenty seven:
chapter twenty eight:
chapter twenty nine:
chapter thirty:
chapter thirty one:
chapter thirty two:
chapter thirty three:
chapter thirty four:
chapter thirty five:
chapter thirty six:
chapter thirty seven:
chapter thirty eight:
chapter thirty nine:
chapter forty:
chapter forty one:
chapter forty two:
chapter forty three:
chapter forty four:
chapter forty five:
chapter forty six:
chapter forty seven:
chapter forty eight:
chapter forty nine:
chapter fifty:
chapter fifty one:
chapter fifty two:
chapter fifty three:
chapter fifty four:
chapter fifty five:
chapter fifty six:
chapter fifty seven:
chapter fifty eight:
chapter fifty nine:
chapter sixty:
chapter sixty one:
chapter sixty two:
chapter sixty three:
chapter sixty four:
chapter sixty five:
chapter sixty six:
chapter sixty seven:
chapter sixty eight:
chapter sixty nine:
chapter seventy:
chapter seventy one:
chapter seventy two:
chapter seventy three:
chapter seventy four:
chapter seventy five:
chapter seventy six:
epilogue:
WOW

chapter sixteen:

1.9K 16 2
By ollymursyo

Olly was packing and taping the last of our boxes, chucking them into the removal van. “Be careful! There could be glass in there!” I shouted at him. “It says pillows on it.” He said to me, laughing. I hit him and went back inside. “Are you ready gorgeous girl?” I said to Holly. She smiled and laughed. She was getting so big now. Nearly 9 months. Mum was nearly crying. I put Holly down in the car seat and hugged Mum. “Mum everything will be okay, I’ll come and see you! I love you mummy.” I gave her a kiss and picked up Holly and put her in my car. “I’ll see you there, gorgeous.” Olly said, getting into the removal truck that he was driving. I kissed him and got in my car. Mum waved us off, still crying.

After 20 minutes of driving, we finally arrived. The house was beautiful. Just the way I remembered it. Olly was already there, unpacking our belongings. “wow.” I said, getting Holly out of the car. Olly took her off me and we went inside. “wow.” We both said. “I love you!” I said, Olly picked me up and kissed me. Perfect.

Four months had passed, Holly was one, we’d been in our house for four months, Olly and I just passed our one year and four months anniversary, and it was amazing. Olly was taking me out tonight, and Holly was with mum. I got into a red chiffon dress and black shoes. I came down the stairs, and Olly was waiting there in black trousers and white shirt with a black blazer. “You look..wow.” he said. I kissed him and we left.

“Issy..this last year has been hectic but amazing. I love you with all my heart. You and Holly are the best things that’s ever happened to me. I don’t know where I’d be without you, I’d be lost. You came and turned me into a better man, and now I’m a father. I can’t believe how lucky I’ve been. What I’m trying to say is, Isabella.. Will you marry me?” i sat there, looking down on Olly on one knee, with an engagement ring in his hand, and his face beaming. “yes.” I said. He smiled even harder and stood up and put the ring on my finger. He picked me up and kissed me “I love you so much!” I said to him, “I love you too!” he replied, in between the kisses.

We made our way home, and I was staring at the rock on my finger. “I can’t believe this.” I repeated over and over. He laughed and kissed me. I was marrying Olly Murs. Is this some kind of dream?

Months had passed and I was planning my wedding, happily. I was scrolling through the internet when I found an article. “Mr loverman Olly Murs cheats on his wife-to-be?” with a picture of Olly kissing another girl.

“It was a meaningless kiss it didn’t mean anything!” Olly shouted to me. “You still kissed her! I don’t care if you were drunk, you kissed another woman!” I shouted back at him. “Was that the only time you kissed another girl?” he looked guilty. “You fucking pig.” I went upstairs and locked the bedroom door, packing my bags. I got some clothes for me and some for Holly. I came downstairs and threw the engagement ring on the table. “You can have this back.” I said, grabbing Holly from the highchair. “where are you going?!” he screamed to me. “I’m going to stay with my mum for a bit. We just need, space.” He had tears rolling down his face. “Issy wait!” he said, grabbing my arm. “Get off me!” pushing him away, strapping Holly into the car. “Can’t we just talk?!” I didn’t look back. I drove away, not in any fit state to drive, but I managed to.

I pulled up into the driveway and Mum came shooting out the door. She ran up to me and gave me a hug, she could see I was crying. “Sweetie! What’s wrong?” “Olly..he..kissed other girls.” I said, in between the tears. I went inside and she grabbed the bags and Holly from the car.

Olly’s P.O.V.

It had been 1 week since I saw Issy, since I saw Holly, since Issy found out I kissed someone else. I hadn’t been outside; I hadn’t even picked up my phone. I was stuck inside lying on my sofa. I hardly eaten, I hadn’t shaved, or anything. I loved Issy more than anything in the world and now I’ve gone a ruined it. We were planning our wedding. In 2 months. I needed to get out. I was still staying in Issy and my house, too many memories. I got up and put some clothes on. I didn’t bother shaving, I didn’t bother doing my hair. I stepped outside and was bombarded with paparazzi. I was feeling so angry. They were right up in my face. “Get the fuck out of my face!” I said to one, “Piss off!” I shouted to another. They weren’t budging. My fist came in contact with one of their cheeks. He fell to the ground, with blood pouring out his nose. I was as surprised as everyone else with my actions. I ran back inside and slammed the door. Next thing I know, I hear police sirens. I looked outside the window, and there’s two policemen coming up my drive. “Olly Murs?” one of them said. I nodded slowly. Then they handcuffed me and I was being put in a police car. I don’t even know what came over me.

I was sitting inside one of the cells, when a police officer came to the door. “You can leave, you’ve been bailed out.” I got up and walked and I saw Issy. She bailed me out? I walked over to her, she was looking disappointed, but as exhausted as me. “Issy..” she walked away and I followed. “Issy I’m so sorry.” By this point we had reached the car. I thought she had forgiven me, but I was wrong. “I don’t want to hear it Olly. I’m only here because you’re Holly’s father and she misses you. I’d rather not her see her father in prison.” She turned away and got out Holly. “My gorgeous girl!” I said, cuddling her. She smiled and hugged me back. We got in the car. Issy drove me back to our house. I got out and Holly immediately started crying. “Hey, daddy loves you millions.” I said, planting a kiss on her forehead. “I’ll see you soon.” Issy was determined not to look at me. “Issy we have to talk.” “I don’t want to hear it Olly. What’s done is done. And we’re done.” I closed the door and she left. We were done. I broke down. I couldn’t take it anymore. Out in the public, I fell on the ground and just started crying. Paparazzi then appeared. I couldn’t be bothered to fight them; I let them take pictures of me. I just wanted Issy and Holly back. I got up and ran back inside. I was so tired, I fell straight asleep.

“Break ups happen man. You’ve just got to deal with them and move on.” Rupert said to me, as we were getting ready for the next show. “I know, I’m sorry if I’ve been a pain.” I said, he laughed. “You’ve been a total pain in the arse.” I hugged him and we got ready. It had been 6 months since I broke up with Issy. I was obviously still allowed to see Holly, but Issy.. I haven’t seen her in ages. I was now in Germany, touring with Robbie Williams. It was the final show of the tour. And I missed Holly like crazy. This show was being livestreamed all around the world. I asked Issy’s mum if she could tell Issy to watch it, if she received it or not I will never know. It was my last shot to get her back.

“Now this one is for a very special girl, back in England. Her name is Issy. Most of you know her. I love her so much, and I did a stupid thing that I regret every single day. She’s my world, my heart, my everything. I miss her like crazy. If you love someone with all your heart, you have to promise me that you’ll never do something stupid like I did. You have to be loyal, and honest with everything. We were planning to get married, but it didn’t work out. It’s been 6 months, and I’m not over her. I want her back, I need her back. She was my shining star, my inspiration, I love her so much. She blessed me with my little, beautiful girl, Holly. So, Issy, if you’re watching this one’s for you.” The crowd cheered and the band started playing.

“Come on come on,

I’m right, I’m wrong and when I’m wrong I say,

We always had the good and bad and that will never change.

This is the closest I’ve ever been, oh yeah.

We give we take we mend we break and so the cycle goes.

We’re doing well, we’ve been through hell and only heaven knows,

How far we get to, thank god I met you though.

And if you don’t know, just put your hand on my heart,

Put your hand on my heart.

And I don’t have to say it, and I don’t have to think it.

Just put your hand on my heart,

Put your hand on my heart.

You’d know.”

The crowd by this point were going wild. There was only one girl on my mind, Issy.

“When you don’t feel that you’re strong enough to make it,

When life treats you hard you don’t think you can take it,

When you don’t know where you stand you’re close to breaking,

Just put your hand on my heart,

Put your hand, just put your hand on my heart,

Put your hand on my heart,

And I don’t have to say it,

And I don’t have to think it.

Just put your hand on my heart,

Put your hand on my heart,

And you’d know.”

Before I knew it, the show was over. “Thank you so much for having me! Hope you have a brilliant rest of the night! Love ya!” and I was off. Everyone was congratulating me on how amazing my performance was. I stayed to watch Robbie, but I wanted to get back to the hotel, my phone was there. I wanted to see if Issy watched it. Fingers crossed.

“That was brilliant, Rob!” I said, shaking Robbie’s hand. “Cheers Ol, you rocked it!” we had a beer then insisted I should get back because of the ‘early flight’ in the morning. I got back to the hotel and immediately checked my phone. Nothing. Great. I’ve blown it now. My ipad was flashing. I got it, and it was on skype. A call from Issy. I immediately accepted even though I looked rough. And there she was, looking as perfect as ever. “Issy..” “Hey Olly.” she said, smiling into the camera. She leant down and got something, someone. “Daddy!” Holly said. “hey my beautiful girl!” she smiled and played with the keyboard. “She couldn’t sleep and she kept asking for you, so I thought..yeah” I smiled, “perfect.” I whispered. We talked, like we’ve never talked before. For about an hour. “Oh my gosh, is that the time?” she said, looking at her watch. “We’ve got to get you to bed!” she said to Holly. “Say bye bye Daddy.” She waved. “Say we love you Daddy!” “We wove you daddy” Holly said. This made me smile. “Bye Olly.” Issy said. “Issy, wait.” She stopped and turned around. “did you see..tonight?” she nodded and smiled. “We’ll talk when you’re back.” She said, before ending the call. I felt like dancing around the whole of Germany. I was so happy. Nothing could bring me down, nothing. Except for the fact that I’ve got to be up in 5 hours. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1.1K 46
Amelia Miller thought she had everything she ever wanted; a boyfriend, money, house, everything. But suddenly her world turns upside down when her li...
4.3K 55 32
Sequel to Breakaway - An Olly Murs Fanfic carries on the story of Olly and Nicky's friendship
7.7K 200 17
This is the story of Kenny and Sharky figuring out their feelings for each other. I find them very adorable This story isn't set in the same story Cl...
927 30 16
Jasey and Oli have been best friends forever. What happens when they both grow up and realize their feelings for each other? Will the tour life get t...