Elementals: S1 E1 - The rise...

Od ElementalWriter

The first episode of the first series of Elementals, a thrilling new fantasy story of four powerful beings an... Více

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
A bit about Elementals

S1 E1 - The rise of the four powers.

9.2K 148 75
Od ElementalWriter

Elementals

Series 1 - Episode 1

The rise of the four powers

The time has come, the prophecy is about to be released on four ordinary people, four friends. Their bond as friends will soon strengthen as a new bond shall form, the Elemental bond. The signs are showing themselves and Chris, Alex, Talia and Lucy are going to have to accept their new powers as already they are being targeted.

 Thank you soooo much to my awesome cover maker @IEatedTheCookies, he makes awesome covers and if you want it changed a bit he does it! If you want a cover I extremely suggest this guy! :D Message me and i'll forward you onto him or just search his profile above :) Oh and continue reading guys, I hope you enjoy the story! :D And please check out the trailer I made, its not very good, click and watch it if you can, its below to the right. Give us all thoughts! :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4K 125 32
#Fantasy. This is a rewritten story of the show Winx Club. There are at least 7-10 books.i will also be making some other series but you'll have to w...
1.1K 121 31
This is ZappingThunder, nicknamed Zap, narrating this book. We're starting our first year in the Academy, just after finishing our final training yea...
337 4 20
With the Great War at an end, the Elementals decide to take a break for awhile and decide that it's time to adventure further throughout the universe...
9K 793 51
(Complete) It's a shitstorm of fuckery where the good is good but also bad. The bad is bad but also... good? Follow Valery who is on the quest for t...