The Ice Cold Kitten [Naruto F...

By UnkwnWrtr

[WARNING! BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR AHEAD] This is the story of kakashi's daughter, Hiroyuki Hatake, ex-Anbu C... More

Author's Note
Chapter I : Welcome to the Academy
Chapter 2 : Graduated as a genin
Chapter 3 : Teams
Author's Note
Chapter 4 : Survival Training
Chapter 5 : First Mission of the Team
Chapter 6 : Who are Those?
Chapter 7 : Classified Information
Chapter 8 : Long Time No See
Author's Note
Chapter 9 : Last-Minute Training
Chapter 10 : GET OVER IT?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!
Chapter 11 : I'm Sorry
Chapter 12 : I'm Not Blushing!
Chapter 13 : D-day
Chapter 14 : I'm really proud of you
Chapter 15 : The Sand Siblings
Chapter 16 : Chunin Exam is Coming
Chapter 17 : You're Going On A Date?
Chapter 18 : Hiroyuki's First Date
Chapter 19 : Rookie Genin reunion
Chapter 20 : The Written Test
Author's note
Chapter 22 : The Forest of Death
Chapter 23 : Real or Fake?
Chapter 24 : Pedo Snake
Chapter 25 : The Child of the Legend
Chapter 26 : Back on Track
Spin Off : The Academy (1)
Chapter 27 : Preliminary Round (1)
Chapter 28 : Behind the Great Alpha
Chapter 29 : The Revised History
Spin Off : The Academy (2)
Chapter 30 : Light at the darkness
Chapter 31 : Wait. You Learned WHAT?!
Chapter 32 : Preliminary Round (2)
Chapter 33 : I beg you. Please Stop
Spin Off : Invitation
Chapter 34 : Our History.
Chapter 35 : Training or Dating? Both?
Chapter 36 : Maybe.
Chapter 37 : 12th of December
Chapter 38 : One Happy Sunshine
Chapter 39 : PRESENT-TIME!
Chapter 40 : This 'Dear' Friend of Mine
Chapter 41 : Clouds Before The Rain
Author's Note
Author's Note
Spin Off : Show-Off
Chapter 42 : The Rain
Chapter 43 : Bloody Storm
Chapter 44 : Rain-bow
Chapter 45 : The Fifth Hokage
Chapter 46 : In Search of the Fifth Hokage
Chapter 47 : The Proposal
Chapter 48 : A Favour
Chapter 49 : Meet the Akatsuki
Chapter 50 : I'm Bored
Chapter 51 : Koa
Chapter 52 : The Road of Revenge
Chapter 53 : Orochimaru's Pawn
Epilogue
Sequel
Author's Note (Again)

Chapter 21 : Cheat In Order To Survive

5.6K 141 3
By UnkwnWrtr

^ Anko Mitarashi

Sasuke's pov

"Well, my objective are to test you not as a individual but as a team and also how well you function as a part of that team. That's why it's scored on a team basis so you'd know that everything you did and fail to do will directly affect your team mates. I wanted to see how you handle the pressure." "Uh hm. That's why I keep my cool" Naruto totally not figure it out.

"The first nine question on the test are difficult. In fact, as you've realise it's too dificult for any genin expected to solve. I imagine most of you have come to conclusion that you have to cheat when you have any chance of passing. The fact is the test are designed to encourage, it almost demanding. Of course it'll done you little good unless you have someone to cheat from. So I disguise two chunin and one higher that already know or could easily do all of the questions in the test and had them seated with you."

Hiro rise from her chair and also 2 other chunin. "Of course I knew it. Some duffus who won't knew it. Right Hinata?" Yeah right, Naruto really don't figure it out. Hiro and two other Chunin sit back on their chair.

"Those who are caught at it fail, better not to cheat than to cheat clumsyly. Information, it could be the most valuable weapon in battle. How well you gather intelligence can determind wether a mission of failure of a success. Now be time to risk your life to get it" Ibiki remove his head protector and reveal his marks of torture his whole head.

It's something that are so horrible that you feel like chills down your spine. "Of course you must also consider the source of your information intelligence gathered from an enemy is not necessarily accurate. Always bear this in mind. This information could be worst than no information at all. It could lead to the death of comerads or the lost of a village. That's why I put you in a position where you had to gather accurate information intelligence. Cheat in order to survive. And that's why, those who weren't too good enough are weeded out, leaving the rest of you"

"Ok, but I still don't get the 10th question are" "You're not. The 10th question are the main point of the whole exam. Surely you see that" "Sure, but explain it anyway" Sakura replied.

"As I said before. The goal are not to test you individually, but as a part of a squad. The final question gives you 2 choices, both difficult. You could choose to play it safe and skip the question, but it would meant that both your team mates would be failed or you could try next time. But if you answer it wrong, you would loss your chance of becoming a chunin. It was a no-win situation."

"Well, a chunin must face it everyday. For example, you've got a mission of stealing an important mission and you the target are heavily armed ninja. You won't know what's coming and they seems to have expected you. It's your choice either fight another day of No. There'll be many mission that'll seems suicidal if you think about it. But you do not think about it. You only think about the mission, have courage and achieve the mission. These are required for a chunin squad leader."

"Those who would save their neck for the price of secrets, are not be able to call themselves chunin. At least as long as I'm here. As for the rest of you, you've successfully answered the 10th question I've given to you. you've earned your right to continue on to the next step. You have cast through the first gate, and I here by declare that the chunin selection exam are complete. There's nothing else. I wish you all good luck."

Hiro's pov

Here comes Anko in 3... 2... 1...

*Crash* Great way to enter. "Heads up boys and girls, this is no time to be celebrating. I'll be your next proctor, Anko Mitarashi. You're ready for the second test? Good! Lets Go! Follow Me" Sure she won't listen to my mental note. "You're early again" "How many are they? Ibiki, you let these guys pass? Your test are too easy, you must be getting soft." "Or it could be a stronger crop of contestant this year"

"hmm they sure don't look it. Right Hiro?" "Let's just see how this will came out" I said as I crossed my arms and lean on my chair. "Trust me, before I'm done, more that half of them will be eliminated. This is going to be fun" "Sure what you say Anko" I wave my hands at her. "Alright you maggots, you've got things easy so far. But, things are going to be diffrent, the first thing of the morning, your squad leader need to meet me. Dismissed."

"Well, What is this place?" Naruto ask. "This is a special training place, the 44th battle training zone. But we call it the forest of death." "T-the forest of death?"

The third hokage's grandson, Konohamaru, with his friends interupt the exam. "Hey you over there, what are you doing holding up the exams?" "I'm sorry, Konohamaru was telling me something about konoha academy's newspaper" Naruto told Anko. I bet that the hokage won't tell me since I won't take part of it. He's sometimes a little bit annoying.

"Yeah I forgot about it. Lord Hokage had mentioned something about interviewing me. You too Hiroyuki." I'm restraining myself of rolling my eye. "Alright, We'll be having 10 minutes break. For those who are scheduled to be interviewed, please be courteous and respectful to the reporters from the Academy newspaper."

I seat under a nearby tree. I close my eye and focus my chakra to my ears so that I could listen the interview. Naruto are talking about how 'great' is he. Sakura are talking about herself that she's better than me, fangirling over Sasuke, and also talking about our (Me and dad) mask.

Sasuke came and seat beside me. "Hey Hiro, are you doing the interview?" "I'm not interested. But the hokage told Anko that I'll also be doing it. Sometimes I hate him soo much." He smiled and ruffled my hair. He walk away and do his interview. He revise of what Naruto told them. Until now, Sasuke's interview are the only 'normal' interview that I heard.

Sasuke's pov

"Well, in team 7, there's also this girl named Hiroyuki Hatake. She's the strongest, smartest, and just perfect kunoichi." I started to talk about her. "I heard that Hiroyuki Hatake have surpassed Kakashi Hatake, his own father, and even Itachi Uchiha in such a young age. Do you believe what the villagers said about her Sasuke?" The young girl ask me with proud. Why did she mentioned about Itachi?!

"I guess so. Nobody knows anything about her. But I heard that she's the hokage's trusted righ-hand-man" I tried to control my anger and glance at hiro. She's sleeping as ussual. But I bet that she's listening at this interview. "Yeah. She's really good to me. She used to babysit me at my grandpa's office before she left the village" Konohamaru said. When did she even left the village?

"But why did she left?" I ask them. "I'm not quite sure. But It's good to have her back right?" What past did you have Hiro? "Okay. Thank you for the interview Sasuke Uchiha." The other boy said and they walk towards Anko who's sitting beside Hiro. Since when did the proctor sit there?

Anko's pov

I came to Hiro. She's closing her eye but not asleep. "What do you want Anko? I'm really not in the mood." She's always been like this since ever. "Well, don't get mad at me. I'm also the vicitim here. You know the reasons why lord hokage did this right?"

She remain silent, try to keep her anger in check. "Miss Anko, Can we do the interview?" The little girl said. "It's my turn already? Oh well" Hiro sigh and start to open her eye. She stand and walk away from me. I caught her arm. "You also need to do the interview Hiro." I pull her down so that she'll be sitting beside me the whole interview. I'm not letting her go until she done the interview.

"So miss Anko, tell us about this year's chunin exams. How's it going so far?" I cleared my throat before answer lord third hokage's grandson. "This years chunin exams are held in konoha. The proctor for the first test are Ibiki Morino. He's well know as the head of Anbu interogation and torture. Well, many call him a sadist." "Specialist" Hiro commented.

"Yeah. It sounds better. Anyway, he left 78 candidates for me to handle. I bet that in the second test, I'll cut it down until it's less than half of the number." "With me helping you, it'll be a quater" Hiro commented again.

"So help me damn it Hiro." She sigh. "Tell us about yourself sister Hiro!" The hokage's grandson ask her. Why's it have to be her? "I've got nothing to tell about myself. Ask me questions please" She opened her eye and straighten her back. "Villagers and other Jounins are surprised that you're taking the chunin exams. They said that you're not supposed to be genin. But why're you still a genin?" The other boy ask.

"Well, to make it simple, the hokage ask me to join the academy with other students my age. Everyone knew that I'm capable of beyond Jounin, even my own dad. But the hokage want me to enjoy much more time of my childhood now than growing up. So he put me into the academy and graduated with those genin rookies."

"But what do you hide under that mask?" The little girl ask. "Don't be rude moegi. She's actually pretty under that mask." the hokage's grandson defended her. "But why do you wear mask then?"

She patted his head and his cheek blushed, "Thank you for the compliment Konohamaru. I started to wear a mask since the incident where my beloved brother and mother are killed. I swear that I'll train hard and I'll be the strongest ninja to protect my one and only family left. Ninja need to show no weakness. And expressing emotions are also considered a weakness. Since then, I wear a mask to hide my emotions and maintain my cold expression while doing missions."

I feel that what she's been through are much worst than me. She went through all that in such a young age. An age where mother are in most need, brother that really cares about her. I almost couldn't hold myself from crying at her simple reason. The little child wouldn't know the pain. But it's better for the next generation to experience what we experience now.

"Okay. Enough for the interview. you guys need to get going" I cut them and stand. I offer her a hand and she accept it. The little kids now have left us back to our exam. "Hey Hiro" "Hm?" "Help me to reduce the number please??" I beg her with puppy eye. She rolled her eye "fine. please stop doing that. You're so disgusting when you did that you know?" It always worked.

Did ya like it?

Comment.

Like.

Share.

Well

Cya

Ja ne

- Author N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 19.7K 56
Yukihira Haru is the twin sister of Yukihira Soma, and also the precious daughter of Jouchiro. Although they are a lovingly family, but when it comes...
32.1K 762 68
Previously known as "Secrets In The Leaf-Naruto Fanfic" Have been lied to her whole life Kaiya tries to find out the true about herself and little by...
471K 23.4K 49
It wasn't everyday you woke up stuck in your favorite TV show, but that seemed to be the case as you find yourself stranded in a world of death games...
18.6K 383 13
"Love is the sweetest and slowest form of suicide." Hayate Satoh, the woman who has loved him more than half of her life. She has tried and tried ag...