The Ice Cold Kitten [Naruto F...

By UnkwnWrtr

[WARNING! BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR AHEAD] This is the story of kakashi's daughter, Hiroyuki Hatake, ex-Anbu C... More

Author's Note
Chapter I : Welcome to the Academy
Chapter 2 : Graduated as a genin
Chapter 3 : Teams
Author's Note
Chapter 4 : Survival Training
Chapter 5 : First Mission of the Team
Chapter 6 : Who are Those?
Chapter 7 : Classified Information
Chapter 8 : Long Time No See
Author's Note
Chapter 9 : Last-Minute Training
Chapter 10 : GET OVER IT?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!
Chapter 11 : I'm Sorry
Chapter 12 : I'm Not Blushing!
Chapter 13 : D-day
Chapter 14 : I'm really proud of you
Chapter 15 : The Sand Siblings
Chapter 16 : Chunin Exam is Coming
Chapter 17 : You're Going On A Date?
Chapter 18 : Hiroyuki's First Date
Chapter 20 : The Written Test
Author's note
Chapter 21 : Cheat In Order To Survive
Chapter 22 : The Forest of Death
Chapter 23 : Real or Fake?
Chapter 24 : Pedo Snake
Chapter 25 : The Child of the Legend
Chapter 26 : Back on Track
Spin Off : The Academy (1)
Chapter 27 : Preliminary Round (1)
Chapter 28 : Behind the Great Alpha
Chapter 29 : The Revised History
Spin Off : The Academy (2)
Chapter 30 : Light at the darkness
Chapter 31 : Wait. You Learned WHAT?!
Chapter 32 : Preliminary Round (2)
Chapter 33 : I beg you. Please Stop
Spin Off : Invitation
Chapter 34 : Our History.
Chapter 35 : Training or Dating? Both?
Chapter 36 : Maybe.
Chapter 37 : 12th of December
Chapter 38 : One Happy Sunshine
Chapter 39 : PRESENT-TIME!
Chapter 40 : This 'Dear' Friend of Mine
Chapter 41 : Clouds Before The Rain
Author's Note
Author's Note
Spin Off : Show-Off
Chapter 42 : The Rain
Chapter 43 : Bloody Storm
Chapter 44 : Rain-bow
Chapter 45 : The Fifth Hokage
Chapter 46 : In Search of the Fifth Hokage
Chapter 47 : The Proposal
Chapter 48 : A Favour
Chapter 49 : Meet the Akatsuki
Chapter 50 : I'm Bored
Chapter 51 : Koa
Chapter 52 : The Road of Revenge
Chapter 53 : Orochimaru's Pawn
Epilogue
Sequel
Author's Note (Again)

Chapter 19 : Rookie Genin reunion

6.3K 159 48
By UnkwnWrtr

^ 9 Rookie genin's pic

Hiro's pov

Today is the day where genins across the lands come to konoha to get promoted by joining the chunin exams. I'm going to surprise team 7 that I'll be joining them. I arrive at the academy earlier than any of them. I seat at a branch of nearby tree. Waited for them all to came then surprise them. 

Sasuke arrived first, then Sakura. Naruto came rushing "Sorry I'm late" I jumped from the tree to them. Then get into stance "Finally team 7 are together. Sorry to scared you all" I scratch the back of my head. 

Sasuke looks relieved and Sakura looked shock "B-but, you're in the An-" I closed her mouth to keep her shut. "Please don't ruin my disguise" she noded. 

I know that there are someone hiding behind the trees and I hope that they won't figure out my identity. "Let's just go in already" Sasuke said boredly. 

Naruto and Sakura walking up front and Sasuke walk behind them beside me. He slowly hold my hands and we're now holding hands. Thankfully I wore my mask. Or not he will see me as red as a tomato.

We're now arrived at the 301 room. There's 2 guys that are blocking the way in. I know that they're kotetsu and Izumo. I couldn't help team 7 to get over this. It's also a part of the test. 

I lean on the wall few feet from the door. I'm way too bored to hear kotetsu and Izumo preaching. I pull out my makeout paradise and start reading from where I left. It's been a while makeout paradise. 

And now Sasuke is fighting and Rock Lee gets in the way. Then Lee ask Sakura out. And the hyuga boy ask for Sasuke's name. 

The hyuga turns out to be Neji Hyuga, from the side branch of the hyuga clan. I've spar him few times in the past. "You, girl with the mask, have I seen you before? what's your name?" 

Finally it's all going to be over. I give him a cold glare before answering my name "I'm Hiroyuki Hatake. Since you don't remember me, you could say that I'm your worst nightmare" everyone in the hall suddenly froze. 

Kotetsu and Izumo stared at me with wide eye. "Lets just go guys. We're wasting time here" I walk ahead and left the rest of people staring at me. Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura following me closely. 

"Hey you" I turn stopped my steps. "Fight me here and now. My name is Rock Lee. I challenge you Sasuke Uchiha to fight me" I turn my head to face him. It's Guy's little student. One year older than us and totally a mini-guy. 

Naruto launch at Lee first but he end up thrown to the wall. "Just accept it. You skills are not as good as mine. You see Sasuke, Out of all rookie genin, I'm the best. Fight me, and I'll prove it to you." Sasuke get's into fighting stance 

"This will be fun. I'll do it" "But we need to registry in half an hour" "Relax Sakura. I'll finish it in 5 seconds" 

Sasuke is really getting into his cocky atitude. It'll only waste his energy to fight him. I've read the report on Rock Lee that the hokage give to me few days ago. He's a full taijutsu user. Sasuke didn't know that. He end up using his 2-tome-sharingan. I can't let this continue. 

"Enough Sasuke, Rock Lee" They don't hear me. "I said ENOUGH!" they finally turn their attention to me. 

"Rock Lee, the student of Guy, full taijutsu user, 1 year above us, a very promising student. I think that your spar here with my team mate are done. The Chunin Exams are about to start. You better leave us now before I pull you out by myself" My voice are so cold and demanding. 

"How do you know my name?" "Guy will be really mad at you if you use the dancing leave shadows" He gasp. 

I know that he won't know that I'm the one and only who know the strong and weak spot of the technique. "How do you know that. Who are you? Guy sensei and me are the only one who could do this jutsu." 

Lee still keeps on going and when he's about to wrap Sasuke, I substitute Sasuke and take his place. I kicked Lee in the stomach and he flew to the floor. "I have made myself clear don't I." I glanced at Guy's summoning turtle. "Call Guy won't you" He shiver and nod quickly. 

Guy are summoned. "Hey, Guy. Your students here are challenging my team mate. And when I said enough, he won't stop." Guy widen his eye "H-Hiro? It's been a while my rival's daughter." 

I shoot him a glare. "I-I'm so s-sorry for my student Hiro. I'll punish him for good." He bowed 90 degree. "And tell him about 'our' History while you're on it." I walk towards team 7 and their jaw are all dropped. 

"What?" "N-nothing Hiro" "Let's just go guys. let them have their momment. Remember, the chunin exams?" I walk ahead and they follow behind.

Sasuke's pov

We're now infront of room 301. Kakashi sensei are infront of the room. "Hey dad, we just met Guy and Sasuke have just spar Rock Lee for a while" sensei sighed. "Hey Kakashi sensei, is it true that Guy sensei are better than you?" Naruto don't bother to ask. 

Kakashi sensei laugh awkwardly. "Of course not. He's just lucky that he win that time. Well, I'm proud of you. I couldn't ask for a better team. Good luck" "Okay, enough talk. Let's just enter already" Hiro opened the door and we team 7 entered the room. The room are filled with many people. People not only from the leaf village. But also from many other.

Right after we entered the room, Ino clinged at me "Sasuke! I'm glad that I could meet you again!" I took a glance at Hiro who's walking behind me and she's clenching her fist. So... someone is jealous eh? 

And we all the 9 genin rookies plus Hiro are gathered. I don't really enjoy noise. Kiba are now talking to Hiro. What are they talking about. Naruto just scream and challenge the whole room. 

"I see that you all are genin rookies. You don't know how this is all done. Introduce my self, my name is Kabuto Yakushi" "Isn't this the first time you've taken the exams?" Sakura ask to him. 

"No, It's.. my 7th. Well, they held it for twice a year. So this year is going to be my forth year." "Wow. veteran. so you are expert right now" "Yeah, sort of" "Well, you could give us inside tips then" Naruto shout. 

"This year is going to be tough, But don't put your hopes down. I could help you with my ninja info cards" What's that? "What the heck are those?" "It's cards that have informations of what I've been gathering and appear blank. But If I infuse my chakra in it, it will show those informations" Interesting.

"Do you have infos on individuals?" I step forwards to him "They might. Have someone in mind?" "I might." He stack his cards back. "Well, I can't say that my info cards are complete. But you could try. Tell me their names or description or what ever." 

"He's Gaara of the desert, Rock Lee of the leaf and Hiroyuki Hatake also from the leaf" "What de hell Sasuke? Why would you need Hiro's info? She's our team mate" Naruto shout 

"I just want to something about her" She's now staring at me with boredom "Well Uchiha, you won't find anything special in it. So, you're just wasting your time" Now Kabuto are ready with the infos. 

"First, Rock Lee. He's a year older than you guys, 11 C-ranks mission and 20 D-rank missions. His leader is Guy and his Tai have improved although the other are shaky. Next, Gaara of the desert, 8 C-ranks and 1 B-ranks. There's not much of info from this guy but he's from another land. But he survived every mission without a single scratch. At last, Hiroyuki Hatake, 200 A-rank missions and 150 S-rank missions. There's not much info on this but it seems that she should be above jounin." 

Really? Hiro is that strong? "Kabuto Yakushi, I guess your info aren't accurate. It's my fake stats 3 or more years back. I supposed that you don't find much huh?" SERIOUSLY?! How could she? He lift his glasses. 

"I supposed that this years chunin exams are harder than any of my experiences." They both are glaring at each other. "Take note of this. I've done more than 500 A-ranked or higher missions to be precise. I hope that you're info are as reliable as the inter" She scoff.

A group of hidden sound village are coming towards us. Hiro just simply step away from them. The hidden sound village threw punches to Kabuto but he dodge it. 

After a minute, his glases are broked to pieces. He started to spit blood. Sakura are going to help him but Hiro step in front of her. "Don't bug in if you're not as strong as them Sakura. If you're desperate to get killed, I'll gladly do the favor" Sakura directly backed away.

Hiro's pov

It's getting chaos. Ibiki need to get here now. I send him a mental note, Ibiki, this is Hiro, you need to get here now. It's getting chaos arround here. Right after I send the mental note, Ibiki and other chunins showed up in the room.

"Alright, enough you baby feisty generous, pipe down and listen up. It's time to begin. I'm Ibiki Marino, your proctor. And from this momment, your worst enemy. First, you candidates from village hidden in the sound, knock it off. Who told you you could fight? You wanna be failed before we even begun?" 

"Sorry, It's our first time. Guess we're a bit jumpy, sir" "I'll say this once. There'll be no combat between candidates. They who attacking each other without the permition of the proctor and even then the use of fatal force are prohibited. Anyone who thinks to messing with me will be disqualified immidiately. Got it?" 

"No fatal force? That's no fun" "Well, we'll proceed to the first part of the chunin exams. Hand over your paper work and each will be given a number that determinded your seat. We'll start your written test once you're seated." 

I come up to Ibiki. He give me a smirk and I reply it with a nod. He handed me a number. I'm now seated in the middle of the room. With a guy from hidden sand village and hidden grass village. The papers are handed to all of the candidates. This is going to be fun.

Did ya like it?

Comment.

Like.

Share.

Well

Cya

Ja ne~

- Author N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 12.8K 50
A flower that blooms within the darkest of nights with fire dancing with glee. The flames of beauty and passion. Embracing it's true nature. They hav...
7.6K 332 6
Based on terebin current track
7.9K 178 12
You grew up with the Madrigals. Your grandmother was best friends with Abuela, She was there when the raiders came. She had your mother around the sa...
642K 21K 39
Meet Sanya. She is cold, heartless, and curious when it comes to outsiders. However, she is loving, caring, protective, and wouldn't hesitate to kil...