Jevie one shots

By Jayandevieforever

Jay and Evie one shots based on your suggestions and some of mine. Please leave some suggestions. More

Ideas
A.N. + story 1
Story 2
Sleepover
Double date pt.1
Double date part 2
Broken Girl
Two pieces of a broken heart
You're perfect
I'm not tired
Jay!!
Can't stay mad at you
Valentine's Day
Jealous Jay
Ideas???
13 facts
Love Potion
Just to let you know
The Fair
Who do you like
Thunderstorms
Stop Doing That
Dishes
Baby part 1
Explanation
Baby 2
The Fear

Happy Birthday Princess

798 25 6
By Jayandevieforever

This chapter is dedicated to Sofia Carson her birthday is tomorrow (April 10). Hope you guys enjoy.

Tomorrow is Evie's birthday, and Jay wanted to make it very special for Evie. Currently Mal, Carlos, and Jay were in the boys room trying to discuss what to do for her birthday.

"Why don't we have a surprise party?" Mal suggested.

"Yeah, that would be awesome!" Carlos agreed.

"What do you think Jay?" Mal asked.

Jay sighed " I don't know, I mean you know Evie if we ignore her she'll get disappointed and get sad and think we don't like her and things like that."

Mal and and Carlos sighed " wait!" Carlos said "why don't you distract  Evie while we set up everything, but don't say anything about the party"

Mal nodded "yeah, that just could work."

Jay sighed and thought for a moment " I guess it could work, but what if she asks about you guys?"

Mal and Carlos look at each other "just say something like "I don't know, but what I do know is that you have beautiful eyes" "or something to that effect." Carlos suggested.

Jay agreed reluctantly "fine, but if she gets upset it's your fault."

Mal and Carlos highfived.

-------

"Evie" Jay whispered shaking the sleeping blue haired princess. "Evie wake up" Jay said yet again shaking the sleeping princess. Yet no response, Jay chuckled and rolled his eyes. He grabbed the princess' bundle of blankets, and threw it on the ground. That however got a response. The princess grumbled and cuddled up into a ball. Jay chuckled again. He shook his head while he took his princess' pillow. Evie grumbled yet again and whined "Jaaaayyy". Then she planted her face in the mattress.

"Eviiiiie" Jay replied grabbing the girl and placing her in her in his lap. "Happy birthday beautiful" Jay whispered into the princess' ear.

Evie sighed as she slowly opened her eyes and then she realized it was her birthday. "Oh, it is my birthday. Thanks, Jay"

Jay shook his head and chuckled "did you not remember that"

"Well you just woke me up and when I get wok...."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah when I wake you up you don't remember everything right away, blah, blah, blah"

Evie giggled and lightly hit Jay and then pecked a kiss on his cheek. Jay shook his head and gently grabbed both sides of her face and kissed her passionately for a minute. Evie pressed her forehead against Jay's and giggled. Soon she got up to go to the shower. "Where ya going beautiful?" Jay asked.

Evie giggled and shook her head slightly "I'm going to get ready"

"You don't need to get ready, you look gorgeous, and besides who cares if your in your pajamas"

Evie turned around and smiled "for one I do and two I'm pretty sure teachers would not appreciate it"

Jay rolled his eyes "fine"

Evie giggled "I'll be done shortly"

--------

When Evie got finished she came out of the bathroom with a beautiful bright blue dress.

"You look gorgeous princess" Jay said walking up to her twirling her around.

Evie giggled "not to bad yourself"

"Let's go princess" Jay said twirling her around again.

"Where are we going"

Jay sighed and rubbed the back of his neck "the thing is... I maybe kinda haven't exactly planned anything out" he stuttered.

Evie giggled. Jay rose one of his eyebrows "why are you laughing?"

"Because you're so cute"

"I'm cute? You should see this cute little face of yours" Jay said rubbing her chin with his thumb.

Evie giggled and hugged Jay as he kissed her forehead. "Let's go"Jay said intertwining his fingers with hers.

They walked down the hallway and Evie spotted Mal and Carlos. "Hey Jay, there is Mal and Carlos we should go talk to them" Evie said walking towards them.

"Dang it!!" Jay thought think fast think fast. "Evie!!

"What" Evie asked turning around "I wanna talk to Mal"

Jay sighed "ummm uhhhh I just thought of something we could do"

Evie sighed as turned around to look at her friends, but they were gone. Evie sighed and looked back at Jay "okay let's go"

Jay sighed "great, she's getting disappointed and they day has barely began" he thought. And on top of that he has to think of something to do. Now that he thought if it he should have done this in advance.

Jay walked around almost the whole school trying to think of what to do. Then he saw a sign perfect! "Umm Evie we kinda made a wrong turn and need to turn around"

Evie giggled. She's always giggling and smiling. "Okay"

Jay shook his head she is so easy going.

When Jay and Evie made it to the place Evie gasps " Jay! Are you serious?!" She was referring to a horse drawn carriage.

Jay chuckled "of course I am anything for my princess"

Evie smiled and gave Jay a hug.

They had to wait about five minutes for a carriage to be open, but it was well worth it. Jay helped Evie in the carriage then he sat down himself as they connected their hands and Evie rested her head on Jay's shoulder as they talked through the whole ride. About three quarters of the way through they both began to feel a couple of raindrops. Evie giggled as she felt a rain drop hit her nose. Jay chuckled and shook his head as he kissed her nose. Evie giggled once again. "You're so cute eves"

Evie crinkled her nose "I'm cute?"

"Yes, very very cute!" Jay said while kissing her nose once again "especially when you crinkled your nose like that."

Soon after that their carriage ride ended and it was raining harder and Evie ran out to a nearby field and spun around. Jay chuckled as he caught up to her up to her, grabbed her from behind, and spun her around. Evie squealed slightly because she was not expected Jay. "Did I scare you beautiful"

Evie turned around to face Jay and nodded. Just as the two were leaning in when all of a sudden thunder boomed in the distance, which made Evie jump slightly bumping her forehead on Jay's nose. Evie giggled slightly "sorry Jay"

Jay shook his head "eh who cares. Let's go back to my dorm and get dried off"

Evie nodded in agreement as she shivered slightly. Jay put an arm around Evie's shoulder.

When Evie and Jay reached his dorm, Jay picked Evie up bridal style and threw her on his bed. Evie giggled as Jay went to the bathroom to grab a few towels. When he walked out he threw a towel at Evie's face. Evie half giggled half smiled as she threw the towel back at him. "Excuse Miss Queen, but I was giving you this towel for your own good use." Jay teased throwing the towel back at her.

"Well Mr. Cobra I would have politely accepted it if you would have politely handed it to me like a polite, normal person." Evie teased back.

"Well then Miss Queen if I acted like that than both you and me would think something is wrong."

Evie giggled as she put her hair up in the towel and grabbed another towel to wipe her arms and legs with as she took her soaking wet comback boots along with her socks.

About a half hour later Jay got text from Mal.

Mal- you can bring Evie over in about an hour or so we are almost finished.

Jay- okay be there than

"Who is it" Evie asked peering over Jay's shoulders. Jay quickly stuck his phone in his pocket before Evie could see.

"Ummm it was just uhhh Ummm Ben saying practice is canceled today because of the rain" Jay finished confidently.

Evie rose an eyebrow " but it was already canceled a week ago"

"Oh right. well maybe he thought that I forgot about that and needed to be reminded"

Evie crossed her arms "then why would he say it was because of the weather?"

Jay thought for a second and nothing.

"Jay? Are you lying to me" Evie asked concernedly.

"What? No, why would I lie to my beautiful girlfriend" Jay said leaning in to give her a hug.

Evie sighed "I guess you're right. I don't know why I would think that" Evie said while accepted the hug.

Jay sighed as he rested his head on Evie's, it's going to be a long hour.

About a half an hour later Jay decided to go change into dry clothes. Evie agreed to wait for Jay and then they would to Evie's dorm so she could change and fix her and jay's hair.

When Jay finished he and Evie walks down the hallway to her room. Evie grabbed a blue polka dotted dress from her closet and went to the bathroom to change quickly. When Evie exited the bathroom she had a brush in her hand and went through Jay's brown hair till it was snarl free. Then Jay took his turn to brush through Evie's curly blue hair. Evie giggled as Jay placed a kiss behind her ear.

"Evie" Jay said making Evie turn around from her mirror. "Hmm" she replied.

"I actually lied this morning about not having anything planned. I do have one thing planned"

Evie grinned as she felt Jay's arms go around her. "Okay let me know when we need to leave"

About ten minutes later Jay and left for the ballroom. When they were half way there Jay had Evie close her eyes. At first Jay purposely gently crashed Evie gently into a wall. Evie giggled as Jay gave his fake apology.

When they finally made it to the ballroom. Jay didn't exactly tell Evie to open her eyes yet, and when everybody yelled out "surprise" Evie kinda actually  screamed cause she was certainly not expected that. Jay chuckled at Evie as Mal and Carlos came walking up to Evie to give her a hug and to say happy birthday. Evie smile grew larger as the party went on.

In a couple hours the party had ended and both Evie and Jay were tired out. As soon as they were done they went to his room to rest. Evie laid her head on Jay's shoulder. "Thanks for everything Jay" Evie said cuddling closer to him.

Jay shook his head "anything for my princess"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.7K 135
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
55K 4.2K 60
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
55.2K 2.6K 95
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
159K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...