For Eternity (Vampire! 2p! It...

By DreamsForDays313

Vampire! 2p! Italy x Reader Life isn't horrible for you and the part of humanity that you live with, but it's... More

Chapter One - Kidnapped
Chapter Two - An Explanation
Chapter Three - Meeting
Chapter Four - Introductions and Drama
Chapter Five - Freedom?
Chapter Six - An Old Friend
Chapter Seven - A Model and Returning "Home"
Chapter Eight - Girl Time
Chapter Nine - I Need to Do What?
Chapter Ten - Phenomenal Acting My Lady
Chapter Eleven - A Hangover and Not Caring
Chapter Twelve - First Day of Freedom
Chapter Thirteen - A Day in the Life of a Runway Diva
Chapter Fourteen - Hitting Rock Bottom
Chapter Fifteen - Ah Ha!
Chapter Sixteen - The Clandestine Past
Chapter Seventeen - Matt's Step-Father
Chapter Eighteen - My Brother's Advice Is the Best.
Chapter Nineteen - Plotting
Chapter Twenty-one - The Last Few Touches
Chapter Twenty-two - The Cold Shoulder Returns
Chapter Twenty-three - The Big Day: Part One
Chapter Twenty-four - The Big Day: Part Two
Chapter Twenty-five - The Big Day: Part Three
Chapter Twenty-six - The Big Day: Part Four
Chapter Twenty-seven - Possible Regrets?
Chapter Twenty-eight - Well Would You Look at That?
Chapter Twenty-nine - Be Blunt With Style
Chapter Thirty - Baby Shower
Chapter Thirty-one - I'm Not Letting Her Go.
Chapter Thirty-two - Complications
Chapter Thirty-three - Don't Cry
Extra #1 - A Nightmare
Extra #2 - Matchmaking
Extra #3 - Matt's Background and the Vampire 2p FACE Family Origins
Extra #4 - I'm Sorry.
Extra #5 - Career Day
Extra #6 - First Love
Extra #7 - Gil Learns About the Birds and the Bees

Chapter Twenty - A Musical Jerk

1.8K 65 232
By DreamsForDays313

        "So, what aspect of the wedding are we taking care of today?" you asked indifferently while yawning, having woken up not that long ago.

        You had just enough time to use the bathroom, get dressed, and eat breakfast before Luciano dragged you out of the comfort of your shared room. You weren't sure what adventure awaited you today, henceforth why you asked Luciano. He was being unusually quiet this evening, only having talked to you to wake you up and holding a small conversation while you ate. It was like he wasn't looking forward to whatever was scheduled. He still hadn't answered your question, so you asked him again, this time provoking him to answer.

        "We are going to do music selection today," he said through partially gritted teeth.

        "You don't sound particularly happy about," you replied.

        "That's because I'm not."

        "How come?"

         "I'm going to have to deal with Gilen and Lutz's idiotic cousin, that's why."

        "Is he a musician?"

         "Musician, composer, anything involving music. You name it, that bastard does it."

         "Why don't you like him, besides him being "idiotic"?"

          "He's arrogant beyond all belief! Always boasting about his talent and spouting off a bunch of bullshit at any chance he gets. Ooh, I really hate him," Luciano seethed.

        "No, I couldn't tell," you said sarcastically, rolling your eyes and giving a playful smile in the process.

        "I could do with a little less sass and a little more sympathy and support amore mio."

        "Alright, alright," you said defensively. "I'll stop sassing you, for now at least. I can only presume you've known him for a couple hundred years, and that was all it took to tell that you didn't like him."

        "Ha! Try more like my entire life. That asshole has constantly picked on me until now."

        "He used to pick on you?"

        "I suppose "pick on" is a massive understatement in this case. It's more like he bullied me excessively up until this point."

        "Even with you being the heir to the throne?"

       "Sì, even with that in mind, he still did it."

        "Wow. He must have some pretty big balls to do that."

        "Not according to his ex-wife, literally and metaphorically."

        "Ex-wife?"

        "Yes, he was married once and only once. They were happy together for about four years, then their marriage started to fall apart. He grew distant from her, and she wasn't about to deal with a husband that wouldn't give her the time of day, more like the time of night actually, but that's not the point. She filed for a divorce and got one quickly. I wasn't going to make her suffer through an unhappy life in marriage."

        You had stopped walking at this point, you hand held firmly in Luciano's. He hadn't realized your halt until the connection of your hands yanked him back towards you. He quirked an eyebrow in you direction, as if silently asking why you had stopped. You're eyes were shadowed. Whether it was from your (h/l) (h/c) or the general darkness of the hallway the two of you stood in, the vampire prince couldn't tell.

        "You mean like you are going to do with me?" you asked, you're voice faltering ever so slightly.

        Luciano gazed at you with saddened eyes. He never meant for this whole ordeal to be like a prison sentence for you. There were just somethings he couldn't tell you at the moment that would make this experience much more enjoyable for you. It bothered him to no end that you felt the way you did about your situation. You loved him yet couldn't bear to be with him. You wished to stay with him but wanted to go back to your family so terribly. It was like you were being torn apart, and with your time of the month over, it seemed to be even worse since you couldn't hide it behind your temporary hormone induced rage.

        The dark auburn haired male stepped in front of you, his hand still holding yours. He pulled you close to him so you were flush against one another, chest to chest. His free hand found its way into you hair. Luciano relinquished your hand from his and moved to settle on the small of your back. You rested your head in the crook of his neck, two small streams of tears running down your cheeks and dripping onto the gray waistcoat he had thrown on over his white button down shirt for the day. Luciano let you cry silently against him, not even passing judgement for you showing weakness with in the halls of his castle. He stroked your head in a soothing manner, leaving small kisses on your forehead as he did so.

        "(Y/n), I don't mean to make you unhappy and your life miserable. I'm trying my best to make this whole process as painless as possible for you and for me. I'm sorry that you're not happy, and I'm sorry that all of this is happening so quickly. I... I have a surprise for you though," Luciano said in a whisper, his voice holding an unsure tone to it.

        You moved your face away from his neck and looked up at him. His eyes were full of doubt, that whatever he was going to say maybe shouldn't be said. He closed his eyes and shook his head for a moment. He opened his eyes, the mysteriously gorgeous pools of magenta revealing themselves. The corner of his lips twisting up into a small smile.

        "I've invited your parents to the wedding," he said quietly, as if someone might be eavesdropping on the conversation the two of you were having.

        Your eyes widened and a smile found its way into your face. You practically leaped onto Luciano, your arms wrapping around his neck as you hugged him tightly. His arms wrapped around your waist in response. He chuckled at your excitement.

       "I'll take it that you like your surprise," he whispered into your ear.

        "Yes, best surprise ever!" you whispered back.

         Before moving away from him, you placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. His face grew red out of surprise and embarrassment since a group of maids had just crossed their path. He chuckled again and tugged at the collar of his white button down. The maids smiled to themselves before continuing onto their next chore. Luciano made sure they were gone before he pecked your lips. It was your turn to have a red tint stain your cheeks. The vampire prince offered you a smile and his hand. You took it and continued on your way to see Gilen and Lutz's cousin.

        The walk only lasted another few minutes before Luciano stopped outside of a pair of dark oak wood doors. Light could be seen from the crack between the door's bottom and the floor. From what you could tell, someone was playing an electric guitar on the other side. Whoever was playing was playing extremely well. Luciano suddenly nudged your shoulder with his. You looked to him, his eyes silently asking if you were ready. You nodded your head, and he knocked on the door with the knuckles of his free hand. The person playing the guitar stopped. Heavy footsteps were heard on the other side of the door, almost like they were running to reach the door.

        The doors swung open rapidly, causing you to jump a little. A man was standing at the doorway, electric guitar proudly hanging off of his back by a strap that crossed his chest and connected to the bottom and upper left corner of the body of the guitar. The man looked to be slightly taller than Luciano by an inch or two. His hair was black and around the same length as Luciano's as well. He had a strange strand of hair that seemed to defy gravity and stickup and over his head. His eyes were an amber color with a hit of red flecks here and there. His outfit consisted of grey slip on sneakers, black skinny jeans, and a deep v-neck t-shirt that was red.

        He grinned widely at you, completely ignoring the already annoyed Luciano. He took your hand free hand and pulled you away from Luciano, your hand losing connection with his. The man slammed the doors shut in Luciano's face and locked them. Luciano was yelling from the other side of the doors to let him in. The man just laughed and told him to come back in four hours. Luciano growled and left, his footsteps echoing as he loudly made his way down the hall. Once he was sure that the prince was gone, you turned back to you, giving you another grin. You smiled back at him awkwardly, praying silently that Luciano wouldn't just leave you hear by yourself with him and come back to get you.

         "Hallo Schatz. Ich habe darauf gewartet, den armen Saft zu treffen, die ihm stecken geblieben zu heiraten," he said.

        You looked at him with a confused expression. You knew some German from hanging with Gilen, but sentences like what he just said, you could barely understand. He picked up on this and cleared his throat and slung an arm around your shoulder.

        "Let's start over. I'm Roland Edelstain, renown composer, musician, etc, etc. Now, I already know your name my darling (y/n). Shall we get down to business?"

         There was the grin again. It unnerved you for some reason. You really wished someone would come and get you. You didn't care who it was. You just needed someone to save your from Roland. He hadn't even waited for your response. He just introduced a piece of music to you and began playing it on his electric guitar, saying that you would absolutely love it. It wasn't a bad piece, but it wasn't something you would play at a wedding and its reception. You just grinned and bared it as you sat down on a love seat in the center of the room, which was directly in front of a stage of some sort filled with different musical instruments.

        It seemed like hours had passed before you just barely heard a faint knock on one of the doors. Roland didn't pay it any mind since he was in what he would consider "the zone". You heard the knock again, only it was a little louder this time. You heard the frustrated groan of someone on the other side before the door was forcefully kicked in by Lutz. Gilen, Luciano, and a woman with blond hair and pink eyes stood behind him, all four people looking highly agitated. Roland let out a high pitch and girlish scream as he had watch the door come off of its hinges. His arms flew up to cover his face, and his one leg was bent at the knee brought up to protect his guitar.

         The blond haired woman marched up to Roland and grabbed his ear. He yelped as she yanked on it and dragged him out of the room. Luciano ran over to you and pulled you into his chest, capturing your smaller form in his arms for a hug. He kissed your forehead.

         "That bastardo didn't hurt you, did he?" he questioned, malice in his voice showing how angry he was.

         "No, I'm fine. Thank you for coming back though," you replied, hugging him back.

         Luciano began to check you over, lifting your arms to inspect your wrists and tilting your head all different ways to get a better look at your neck. He even sniffed the sensitive flesh, searching for the other male's sent on you. He smiled as he had found no trace of Roland on you. Gilen came to sit on the other side of you, giving you a side hug as Luciano released you. He asked you some questions about what happened in the room while you were alone with Roland, which you answered truthfully. He nodded, a few stray tresses of his platinum hair falling in front of his face. He brushed them back behind his ears, the strands rejoining with the rest of his hair, which happened to be down for once. Lutz stood behind you and put a hand on your shoulder. You thanked him for busting down the door, to which he with a smirk.

        Yelling was suddenly heard from down the hall. It sounded like the woman who dragged Roland out of the room was reprimanding him, not even caring who heard what was going on. The three men began laughing as her yelling only got louder and Roland's pleas for her to stop being such a mom became for frantic. When all of the laughing calmed down, the yelling stopped shortly after. Roland walked past the room, giving a sad look in your direction before running off as he gave you a small wink and a flirty grin. The woman yelled after him and walked back into the room, her expression now full of joy. You stood up and walked towards her as she walked towards you. You gave her one of your dazzling smiles, her giving one in return.

        "I'm (y/f/n)," you introduced yourself.

        "Julia Héderváry, Roland's ex-wife," she said, her voice having a Hungarian accent to it.

        "Oh! You're the one Luciano told me about!"

        "I am indeed! I'm glad I finally get to meet you (y/n). I've heard so much about you from Gilen."

        "Oh really?" you inquired while giving him a sideways glance.

        Gilen smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders.

        "Yes, now, how about I take care of your musical arrangements instead Roland?"

        "That would be wonderful," Luciano and you said at the same time.

         You smiled at one another before you walked back to the love seat, sitting back in between Luciano and Gilen, Lutz sitting in the arm chair next to Gilen.

        "Let's get down to business, shall we?" Julia asked while pulling out a vinyl record and placing it on a nearby turn table.

~Author's Note~

DreamsForDays here! And look at what we have here! Julia and Roland were sitting in a tree~ K-I-S-S-I-N-G~ First came love~ Then came marriage~ Then came Roland crying 'cause there was no more marriage~ Alright, now that I took care of that, 2p! Hungary and 2p! Austria have been added to the story. And Gilen came back for another chapter! Yay! Last chapter I had asked you guys to take a guess at who was to be added to the story this chapter. I got answers ranging from 2p! France to the 2p! Nordics. Sadly, no one got it. Good effort though guys! It's time for translations!

Translations: Italian and German - Second to last translation is German

Amore mio - My love

Sì - Yes

Hallo Schatz. Ich habe darauf gewartet, den armen Saft zu treffen, die ihm stecken geblieben zu heiraten - Hello darling. I've been waiting to meet the poor sap who got stuck marrying him.

Bastardo - Bastard

That should be all of the translations for this chapter! I would like to apologize to my readers from Germany for the mostly incorrect German. I do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading! Feedback in the comments is always appreciated! Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 231 20
4-12-18 Edit: Fixing spelling and grammatical errors and well as formatting style. Unknown what day I will be finished. This book of reader inserts c...
1M 30.9K 104
Hetalia country x reader including : eveRYONE LMAO. Oh and 2ps. Well if you don't see any of your fave characters, request them in the comment se...
149K 6.1K 148
How does a curious, world traveling, demisexual end up in a polyamorous relationship with a trio of lustful vampires? It starts with a broken down ca...
7.2K 331 35
Vampire! 2p! Italy x Reader What happened before the events of "For Eternity"? There had to be other lovers before she came into his life. Surely the...