Mute (Finished) By Ana R

By emo_272_

Logan has been born mute. His life is hard, not be able to talk or have friends. He's been bullied all his l... More

Logan
Josh
chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter Four
Ban
Chapter 5
Author Note
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Randy
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Author note
chapter 23
chapter 24

Chapter 3

6.6K 257 5
By emo_272_

Logan POV

The next day my whole body was hurting. Lucky today is  Saturday so no one would see me, plus no one cares about me the useless mute boy. I was slowly walk to the bathroom. When my brother came in my room staring at me as he never saw me in a long time. I write on my board "What do you want?"
J: "Just checking that if you are alright."
L: "I'm fine."
J: "okay"
He left my room and I ran to the bathroom crying. It's funny in how he believed me that I'm fine. When he doesn't know what happened Friday to me. I got my razor and cut my right arm and saw how fast it bleed. I clean myself and bandaged my arm and got dressed. BVB shirt, black skinny jeans, a black and white hoodie and my black converse. Head downstairs where my parents and brother are talking about how he was going to win the next basketball game. When I enter everything went silent, mom had the look of grossness and dad did too. I can feel that I was about to cry so I ran out the door, I had no idea where I was going to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 386K 38
*COMPLETED* (Y.O.L.O stands for: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE) *** Carter Jones, the school nerd, and Killian Henderson, the reputated troublemaker, somehow en...
5.3M 179K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...
22.6M 694K 29
"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of...
1.8M 64.7K 39
||English FF|| Why are you like this?! What have I ever done to you?! Kim Taehyung! ||The Ideas for this story are all from me|| (I got inspired by g...