Dilapidated 《Teen Wolf》

Από AintThatDevine

Beacon Hills' community becomes laced with demons who are wanting something in particular and the only one wh... Περισσότερα

*Disclaimer*
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Epilogue
Well...We Made It [Author's Note]

Eight

23.9K 646 132
Από AintThatDevine

A/N: So I decided to put this one up since this fic hit 700 tonight.
Enjoy! (p.s. I've written all the way to a 13th chapter!)

~Mel Xx

8.

*Addison*

      Clicking down the stairs the next morning, I grabbed my leather jacket that i'd washed after Scott left. As I adjusted the peach skirt of my dress, I thought about what Scott had said last night. He was right, I wasnt being as careful as I needed to be.

      "I'll see you at the station." Dad jogged past me in uniform, taking a moment to kiss my forehead before running to the door, "Love you!"

      "Love you, too!" I called, Dad disapearing and his car frantically driving away. He was just slightly late, and it was moments like that when he and Stiles were undeniably the same.

      Grabbing my bag from the living room, an unsettling breeze brushed over my pale legs. I dropped my bag and slowly reached for my knife strategically in a band around my right thigh. I pulled at the hilt, shoving whoever it was against the wall.

      "Jesus Christ!" I shouted, backing off, returning my knife under my dress.

      Derek smirked and stood up from the wall, "Sorry."

      "There's this thing called knocking, Derek. It does this really cool thing where I don't pull out a knife on you."

      Derek shook his head, pulling at the sleeve of his slightly crumpled leather jacket, "I think it's funnier." He defended, picking up my school bag from the floor for me. "Come on, you'll be late if you keep trying to kill me."

      I snatched my bag from his grasp. "Next time I will just kill you." I mumbled, walking out the front door and locking it after Derek.

      "I can't say I believe you." Derek countered, opening the passenger's side door for me.

      I hesitantly slid into the car, the door shutting after me.

      "How'd your scheme go last night?" Derek asked, dropping himself into the driver's seat.

      "Eh," I grunted, recalling what Scott had figured out, "Not as well as I hoped, honestly."

      "Big, bad hunter make a mistake?" He teased, smoothly driving his car towards the high school.

      "Oh shut up. It's only because I said a point in a movie that was too far for it to be right. Scott's seen that movie with me a thousand times." I defended, playing with the hem of my dress absently.

      Derek drummed on his steering wheel casually, "I saw that picture when you called him, are, uh," He shifted awkwardly, "Are you two together or something?"

      I laughed lightly and shook my head, "No, no, he's more like a brother than anything." I narrowed my eyes as we drove, his question making me curious. Why did that matter to him? "So, have you heard from Scott and Stiles?"

      "Nothing so far," Derek replied, turning on to the street of the high school. "Something wrong?"

      "Well, when Scott showed up, he didn't bring Stiles." I said with a huff, "He was there with Mathis. He probably told him everything! Even more than I know! I-"

      "Wait, what?" Derek stopped me, "More than you know?"

     "My mom left me these letters, but i've only been able to open two of the three." I explained, seeing the school come in to view, "They explain things about hunting and who to contact and then about having to take extra protection due to eclipse, things like that."

      "Why haven't you opened that last one?" Derek asked, our voices in a loud bickering sort of tone.

      "Because I havn't met the requirement yet, Derek! Every letter that my mom left gave me a specific thing that had to happen before being able to open it!" I said, my hands moving unnecesarily. "I'm not going to open it early because i'm going to respect my mother's wishes! When it happens, i'll open it." I ran a hand through my hair before tying it into a low, messy side bun. "It doesn't even make sense." I muttered, more to myself than anyone.

      "What's it tell you?" Derek asked, pulling around to the front of the school.

      "It said that I could open it once I did something unexplainable and it resulted in a nose bleed." I dropped my hands on to my lap. "I don't get it, but that's how it was the first time. It told me I could open it once I met someone with black eyes."

      "And that wouldn't make sense until you met a demon." Derek finished quietly before looking at me. "When did you first meet a demon?"

      I opened the car door, "That's a story for another time, preferably never."

      "Addison-"

      "Really, Derek. You weren't back at the time, you wouldn't understand." I said stiffly, watching him as I started getting out of the car.

      Derek backed off, "Okay, uh, good luck with Stiles, I guess."

      "Thanks," I replied with two meanings. It was nice to find someone who would stop prying when you told them to. "And thanks for the ride."

      "Any time." Derek shrugged off his deed as if it were nothing before I shut the door and he drove off.

      "Oh. Oh no you did not." Lydia's perfect figure clicked towards me, "You did not."

      "No, I didn't." I linked her arm with mine, "I just got a ride. Stiles was out and he called Derek to drive me to school."

      "Are you sure this is all he gave you a ride to?" Lydia asked, her tone impressed yet slightly disgusted.

      "Yes, that's all." Walking in to the school, Scott sent me a look.

      It always started with just a look that he claimed as nothing. It was his way of getting me to talk, his look causing me guilt and enough of it to tell him.

      "Do you need a ride home or has Mister Tight Pants and Leather got that covered?" Lydia teased with a judging eyebrow, letting me go as we got to our lockers.

      "I think Stiles is," I told her, unlocking my own.

      "Good, because i've got something planned." Lydia said with a devious grin. "My mom's working late."

      "Morning, love." Mathis slid up to the right side of Lydia. After kissing Lydia, he smiled over at me, "Hello. You look familiar."

      "Well, we go to school together, so..." I exchanged two of my books for others, wondering how the hell he got out from the gym.

      "No, it's something else," Mathis tapped a tan finger against his jawline.

      "It doesn't really matter," I shut my locker, knowng how Lydia would get annoyed if I kept talking to Mathis, at least, that's how she was with Jackson. With nearly no escape route, I walked around to the other side of Isaac.

      As Mathis was tugged away by Lydia, Isaac glanced down at me, "Problems?"

      "More like just one and it's that British asshole." I groweled, messing with my stack of band bracelets. I sighed, "Have you seen my idiot brother?"

      "Uh," Isaac looked around the hall slowly ridding of students. "Not since yesterday. Why?"

      "I've got an issue," I said with a huff, knowing I needed my best friend during this.

      Isaac grew concerned, "What is it, Ads?"

      "Are you willing to miss first period?" I grabbed his hand and trailed him towards the lax field, "This might take a while."

~

      "Wow." Isaac ran a hand through his curly hair, "I just- wow." He placed his hands on the cold, metal bleachers. "That actually explains a lot."

      "I wanted to tell you sooner, I just didn't really know how." I fumbled my hands, my eyes watching the lacrosse field fully green instead of torn up and barren like it was during the season.

      "Hey," Isaac put an arm around my shoulders and pulled my into him." You helped me through so much," He flashed out his claws before retracting them, "So now it's my turn." He shook me lightly with a smile, "We'll get through this. Both you and Stiles will be fine. Neither of the Stilinski twins are going to be taken to Hell any time soon. I'll make sure of it."

      I grinned, my head rested against his warm chest. "Thank you, Isaac." I held out my hand in a fist, Isaac bumping it back. "If we can get through the whole Rosalie ordeal, we can get through this."

      "Was she different?" Isaac asked, our conversation quiet and soft.

      "She was gone. She'd been there for too long. Dean told me that sometimes you can hold on to your humanity, but you'll break eventually. Remember how she couldn't stand her red hair?" I grinned, thinking about the girl I knew. "She was possessing this blonde girl."

      "She always did talk about dying it blonde," Isaac added, a rumble coming from his chest as he spoke.

      "It was my fault, Isaac." I said quietly in a near whisper.

      "Ads, i've spent over two years telling you that it wasn't your fault." Isaac hugged me to his chest, "Don't blame yourself for it."

      "Over the month with the Winchesters, she found me, and, you should've heard her." I bit back tears, "She said it to my face. Rosalie told me that I killed her, that it was my fault she died."

      "You weren't trained then, Ads. You didn't know what to do. It wasn't your fault." Isaac's thumb ran along my cheek, "From what you've told me, demons are manipulative and deciteful. They seem to enjoy causing pain, and that sounds like what Rose did. They lie, Addison."

      "I bet she would say it again if she could." I pulled myself together, feeling pathetic. "Tell me it's my fault her blood is still stained on the beach house floor."

      "What do you mean?" Isaac asked, the most current week being left out of the story to him. "If she could?"

      I grabbed the hilt of my knife and pulled it out, "She was killing Derek." I stated quickly, flipping the blade in my hand. "It kills demons."

      "So, you- you killed her?" He asked with worry in his voice, "The demon her at least."

      "If I hadn't, Derek would be dead." I returned my knife under my dress.

      "Since when do you care about Derek?" Isaace asked, curious and concerned.

      I shrugged, "I mean, he can't be all that bad. He turned you and took you in. Anyways, just seeing that version of Rosalie, it was unbareable."

      Isaac's eyes drifted to my collective of FOB, P!ATD and ATL bracelets, "Let me see them." He picked up my hands and placed his own around mine.

      "What are you-" I cut off, a rush of relief and comfort filling me, pain leaving my wrists. "What did you just do?" But I knew.

      Isaac evaluated his hands, veins of black slinking up his sleeves. "You've got so much pain, Ads and you don't deserve to carry all of it around." He stood up and hopped off the bleachers, "Let's get back," He said, holding out his arms to me.

      I felt silly as he picked me up by the waist and set me down on the ground. He wasn't the one who deserved all the horrible things that happened to him. He was the innocent one. I deserved it, not Isaac.

      But I thought about that night in the woods when I killed both Rosalie and the innocent girl she was possessing. It posed a question to me that I couldn't find the answer for.

      Why had I saved Derek?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

166K 6.1K 44
Book One - God, they hate each other. Stiles is so sarcastic, and his mouth always gets him into trouble. Particularly with a certain brooding sour w...
44.3K 776 45
"How many times can you cheat death?" Hayley McCall has a dark past that haunts her every day of her 17 year old life. Just as she's finally reaching...
350K 7K 31
Alyssa is Derek's little sister. But she didnt get the gift of claws, fangs, super hearing, super speed, and super strength. No one knows why. Scott...
45 6 3
The mystical forces in Beacon Hills take center stage as the formidable witch, Charlotte Benoit, and her werewolf partner, Derek Hale, embark on a jo...