The Twins and Me (R Rated)

By amberj115

Fall into their strong arms or fight the sudden attraction towards you??? That's what April has to decide. T... More

The End Of Summer
The beach
And Their They Are
The End Of The Night
Embarrassment After Embarrassment
Ryders POV chapter - Blue eyed twin.
A long day
Confused
Talking Never Lasts Long
Bullying and Comfort
Easy Going Afternoon
Battle Of The Wills
Cubs and Tigers
Help
Information Overload
Home Is Where The Heart Is??
Old Friend
Early Morning Shock
Welcome Home - Ryan POV - Green Eyes Twin
Dinner
Picture Of Love
Happiness and Fear
Some One On One...Two Time
Tell Me What You Think
Bathroom Time
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty - Part 2
Hospital Meeting
Feelings
Stunned Mullet
Car Ride
Ouch
A Little Break
I Love Camping
Is Lube for everyone?
Yep I definitely love camping!
Back to Reality
Heading Home

Serious Father Daughter Talk

194K 4.2K 274
By amberj115

Chapter 23

Staring at my front door trying to will my hand to reach up and open it seemed to be impossible. My arms felt like they weighed a tonne and weren’t listening to my brain. The simple task was the only thing that stood in the way of dads and my talk.

An arm slide around my waist, making me jump and spin around. Ocean Blue eyes staring into mine that showed concern. “Want me to come in with you Baby?” Ryder asked. All I could manage is to shake my head as a no in answer. Dad had said alone and I didn’t want to cause anymore issues by not respecting that request.

One of his hands left my waist and I slightly turned to watch him open my front door. When he pulled his hand back he brought it up to cup my face so that I was forced to look back in to his eyes. “If you need me or Ryan call and we will come running Ok. You shouldn’t be doing this alone. We should be in there with you talking to your dad.” I nodded and leant up on my toes to peck his lips and taking in a big breath of his smell. Home, Ryder will always have that smell of home to me.

I reluctantly pulled away and entered my house pushing the door closed behind me. I didn’t look back because the urge to run back into Ryder’s arms would be too great. “Dad, I’m home, where are you?” I called out the quiet house. “Kitchen”, I made my way to where he was to find him making us a cup of tea and he gestured for me to sit at the counter on one of the stools.

“Thanks” I said grabbing my tea when he slid it across the counter, busying myself with it waiting for him to talk. After what felt like forever his voice broke the silence in the kitchen. “I had my money on you holding out longer than the first night that you knew that the Twins were back.” My head whipped up to look at him “What?”

“Come on April I knew that you would get back with them. Being mates, your bond is too strong to just walk away. I had to let you say goodbye to them. It was the only way that when they returned you could forgive them and move forward. All of the feelings you had back in high school stood in the way of committing 100%. You weren’t comfortable with yourself to be comfortable with them. The time apart has only forged a strong bond. I just hoped you make them sweat it out a bit longer, I now owe Garret $100.” He grumbled the last bit.

“You bet money on me and the Twins?” I asked in shock, what father does that? “It was Garret’s idea he was bragging that the twins would work their twin magic on you and you would forgive them straight away. Graham said 3 days. I went with 36 hours. Though none of us would have guess that you would have agreed to marry them. That I must say that was a shock.”

I let out a nervous laugh, what was I meant to say to that. I myself was still shocked that I said yes and was going to say “I Do” to the both of them.

“So is this what you wanted to talk about Dad?”

“No April, I got a call from a man claiming to know your biological father, he thought that you might want to meet him.”

All I could do was stare at my dad, the man that has raised me. Now he is claiming the person that donated his sperm to my mother in a short lived fling the two of them shared and fled when she had told him that she was pregnant with me is now making his presence known. Why would I want anything to do with him? He made his choice a long time ago where I was concerned and I made mine shortly after I found out that he was out there somewhere.

“Why would I want too, I have you?”

“April, you share this man’s DNA aren’t you the least bit curious about him?”   

“Honestly, anyone would be but that doesn’t mean I want to act on it. Do you know why he is doing this now?”

Dad let out a tired sigh “He isn’t well April, from what I was told on the phone he may not have very long left. He wants to see you, to meet you and I guess apologize for his absence in your life. I think it is a good idea.”

“So basically he wants to clear his conscience before he dies and you’re happy for me to go long and let him do it?” I said sharply, I was seriosly pissed

“I’m not suggesting this for him April. I’m suggesting it for you. You may not be ready to meet him now but what if in a few years you decide you want too and he isn’t around for you to do that. It is a regret that you will have to live with. What if you have other family out there that you don’t know about? Brother’s and Sister’s, are you willing to stay in the dark and not know about them. Honestly all I’m asking is that you seriously think about it?”

I will admit he had me. That was one of the biggest questions that I always asked myself. Did my biological father have other children? Did he walk away from them as easily as he did me? Are there others that share some of the same blood as I do?

I rubbed my hand over my face, suddenly wanting to crawl back into bed with The Twins and hide but I knew I had to make a decision and by the sounds of it I had to make it soon, really soon.

“Where is he?”

“He is in a hospital about 6 hours drive from here.”

“I’ll think about it and let you know, OK?”

“You don’t have long to decide April, it sounded serious.”

I nodded as I stood to leave. I wanted back in Ryan and Ryder’s arms. I wanted to lose myself in them to clear my mind. I wanted them to help me make the decision on what I should do.

Just before I reached the door, dad’s voice came from behind “His name is Robert Daniels.” I replayed the name in my head. Knowing his name made it more real, made him more real. If things had been different I could have been April Daniels instead of April Yearly.

I blew out a large breath as I walked out the front door. Immediately my eyes were drawn to Ryan and Ryder. Concern evident on their faces, mouths in a tight line. Yearly/Daniels neither mattered anymore because soon I was going to be Mrs April Taylor and I had to admit that had the nicest ring to it.

 The front door opened behind me and I looked back and my dad was giving The Twins a steel death glare. The corner of my mouth twitched knowing that it was mostly an act on his behalf.

The Twins held his stare and squared their shoulders. They weren’t backing down to him. They like me originally thought that dad wanted to talk to me about them and the three of us being together. They would have no idea that my biological father wants to meet me.

Again I felt like the three of them were having a silent conversation. The Twins faces showed relief and  then dad spoke out loud “You hurt her one more time and you won’t have to beg for your own deaths, I will deliver it swiftly and painfully.” They nodded.

Dad turned his gaze to me and said “If you come to senses April let me know. I know places that you can go that they would never find you.” Everything on his face said that he was deadly serious but his eyes held humour in them. I knew then that he was only trying to rile The Twins up.

Soft growls sounder over my shoulder and I knew they had taken my dad’s words to heart. I let out an airy laugh and step over and kissed dad on the cheek. “I’ll keep that in mind daddy.” I steps felt a little lighter as I made my way over to Ryan and Ryder.

Their bodies were still tense when I got to them, sexy muscles twitching. I started back towards their house calling “Come on lovers” as I went. I needed to talk to them about what dad had really spoke to me about and I wanted to make up for some lost time with them.

Besides from the restaurant last night nothing else sexual had happened between us and I missed them and what they had given me before our separation. My body and mind craved to feel their touch again and to feel them within me, surrounding me. I wanted to watch our bodies joined again in the intimacy of our love making.

Though I had a feeling that they weren’t going to be too keen on it but I wasn’t going to take a NO for an answer, No matter what distraction technics they tried on me. It wasn’t even lunch time now and so much had happened, so by night fall tonight I going to have my fill for my new gorgeous fiancés.

A large smile made its way to my face and I kept myself from doing a happy dance. Adding a little more swing in my step all I could think was I WAS GOING TO HAVE AWESOME SEX TODAY!   

####################################################################

Thank you too everyone for your kind words over the last week, they mean a lot to me.

HELLO AND THANK YOU 2 EVERYONE THAT IS FOLLOWING ME, ADDING MY STORY TO YOUR READING LISTS, COMMENTING AND VOTING. I am completely blow me away by your response to me this story. You Guys Complete Rock!!!

Hope you all enjoy!! XXOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 27.4K 47
"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're both Alphas." "And if we wanted to, we cou...
448K 16.1K 37
Leila and Kyle are twins and rare tiger shifters, their kind has been hunted close to extinction. Tigers are usually solitary animals who prefer to k...
405K 12K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
2.2M 75.4K 58
18+ | April has lived her entire life with humans. So when the controlling Alpha who turns out to be her mate tries to force her to leave with him, s...