Flower Boy | YoonSeok

By SILVERKOOK

"Roses are red, violets are blue-" "Violets are purple, believe me I would know." More

Chapter One: Hope
Chapter Two: Crowns
Chapter Three: Park Jimin
Chapter Four: Coffee Boy
Chapter Five: Jeon Jungkook
Chapter Six: The Mighty Hobi
Chapter Seven: The "Not Date"
Chapter Eight: The Hot Dancer
Chapter Nine: Boyfriend Material
Chapter Ten: Pink
Chapter Eleven: Playing Matchmaker
Chapter Twelve: Adorable
Chapter Thriteen: "You're Cute, Let's Date."
Chapter Fourteen: Hands
Chapter Fifteen: Pride And Preju-dance
Chapter Sixteen: The "Date-y Date"
Chapter Seventeen (mansae amirite): Muffins
Chapter Eighteen: The Past And The Current
Chapter Nineteen: Netfilx And Chill?
Chapter Twenty: Rain
Chapter Twenty One: The "L Word"
Tag: Thirteen Facts
Chapter Twenty Two: Burning Up
Chapter Twenty Three: Songbird
Chapter Twenty Four: I Miss You
Chapter Twenty Five: Valentine
Chapter Twenty Six: Pretty
Chapter Twenty Seven: Head Over Heels
Quick Question:
Chapter Twenty Eight: Home
Chapter Thirty: Marks
Character q&a?
Character q&a ANSWERS
Chapter Thiry One: Thunder and Lightning
Chapter Thirty Two: Lucky
Chapter Thirty Three: Yoongi's Artistic Talent
Chapter Thirty Four: Relationship Status
Chapter Thirty Five: Long Distance
Chapter Thirty Six: Breathtaking
Chapter Thirty Seven: "He's A Keeper."
Chapter Thirty Eight: Change (Final)
-but wait! there's more!
I'm yelling
regarding the sequel:

Chapter Twenty Nine: Elevators

21K 1.4K 1.3K
By SILVERKOOK

"What if they don't like me though?"

"Is it possible to not like you?"

Yoongi sat in the front seat of the car they were in, sending a reassuring smile Hoseok's way. The two of them were currently on their journey to Yoongi's hometown, Daegu.

It had been about a week and a half since the phone call between Yoongi and his mom.

"I know but... I can't help but worry you know?" Hoseok mumbled, picking at the material of the far denim jeans he wore. Sighing, Yoongi placed one of his hands over Hoseok's, stilling the movement.

"Stop overthinking things alright?" He smiled, "Besides, I think I already gave you a good reputation with them considering all the compliments I was giving you."

Hoseok let out a deep breath and smiled.

"Alright." He sighed.

------------------

"Yoongi! Oh my gosh I've missed you so much!" Yoongi was engulfed in his mom's embrace the second the door opened, sighing he rested his head on her shoulder. "What have you done to your hair?" She laughed, pulling away and ruffling her son's faded pink locks.

"I decided a change was needed." Yoongi smiled before reaching behind him to grab Hoseok's hand and pull him forward. "Mom, this is my boyfriend, Hoseok."

Smiling shyly, Hoseok greeted her with a bow.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Min." He smiled, her face lighting up at the introduction.

"It's nice to meet you too!" She grinned, taking one of Hoseok's hands in hers. "Yoongi has told me so much about you!"

"All good I hope?" Hoseok joked, making Mrs. Min chuckle.

"Nothing but compliments." She smiled. "Now what are you waiting for, come on inside. Yoongi, your dad's been dying to see you."

Nodding, the couple followed Mrs. Min
inside her house. As he walked inside, Hoseok could only describe the house as comforting. The smell of cooking food drifted from the kitchen, a calming warmth surrounding them.

Yoongi smiled. It was just as he remembered it.

Taking off their coats and hanging them up, Yoongi and Hoseok walked into the living room, both of the older's parents sitting in the couch waiting for them.

"Yoongi." Mr. Min stood up from the couch and walked over to the two, patting his son's back a few times and smiling. "I assume this is Hoseok?" He asked, looking over at the person who stood beside his son.

"Hey dad." Yoongi smiled. "And yeah, this is him."

Bowing once more, Hoseok then stool out his hand, which Mr. Min gladly shook.

"I'm glad to finally meet you Hoseok." He smiled, "Yoongi wouldn't stop going on about you." He chuckled.

Hoseok laughed.

"Yeah, I've been told."

Following behind Mr. Min as he walked back to the couch, they both sat on one the empty spaces.

"So Hoseok, what do you do?" Mr Min asked, looking over at the brunette.

"Well," Hoseok began, "Currently I work part time at a coffee shop, but am studying dance at university as I'd like to become a choreographer."

"That's amazing," Mrs. Min smiled, "When are you graduating?" She asked.

"My final project is in a few months." He smiled, playing with Yoongi's fingers absentmindedly.

"How did you two meet?" Mrs. Min asked, looking over at her son.

Yoongi chuckled and looked over at Hoseok.

"It was kind of a love at first sight thing you know?" Yoongi smiled, blushing slightly. "He walked into the store I work at and my heart just swelled looking at him. A little while later, we met again by fate and all of the pieces just fell into place after that I suppose."

Mr and Mrs. Min shared a look before smiling at the couple.

"I have a feeling you'll fit in just nice here Hoseok." Mr. Min smiled, causing Hoseok to break out into a grin.

"Ah thank you sir!" He beamed.

"Min Hoseok has a nice ring to it don't you think?" Mrs. Min's words were soft and Hoseok didn't pick up on them, but Yoongi did and felt warmth spread across his face before he narrowed his eyes jokingly at his mom. "Now!" Mrs. Min smiled, "The food should almost be done, let's all relocate to the kitchen yes?"

----------------------

"I feel like that went well."

"No shit, my parents adore you."

Just now returning home form their trip, Hoseok smiled and stepped out of the car, Yoongi following suit as they walked towards Hoseok's apartment. "I'm just really happy." Yoongi sighed as Hoseok pressed the necessary buttons in the elevator. "You're amazing."

Hoseok looked over as the doors closed and smiled.

"Not as amazing as you." He beamed, intertwining his and Yoongi's fingers.

"You're being cheesy." Yoongi laughed, taking a few steps closer to his boyfriend.

"Yeah, and?" Hoseok smirked before leaning down and capturing Yoongi's lips in his.

A small giggle left Yoongi's lips and he allowed Hoseok to back him up until his back pressed against the wall of the elevator.

Hoseok played with the hem of his boyfriend's shirt as he deepened the kiss, other hand gripping Yoongi's hip. It wasn't long until Hoseok's lips were peppering kisses along Yoongi's jawline, causing the older's eyes to flutter shut.

"Hoseok someone's going to walk in I swear." Yoongi's voice was soft, wavering slightly as he felt Hoseok's teeth graze on the pale skin of his neck.

"I'm not seeing your point." Hoseok mumbled against Yoongi's skin before softy biting at it, the older biting back a groan because of this.

"M-My point is," Yoongi began, seeming to forget every word he knew as Hoseok kissed the spot where he bit before gently sucking on the skin there, "This i-isn't the ideal way t-to greet a stranger."

"Maybe not." Hoseok agreed, his hot breath sending shivers down Yoongi's spine. He leaned away, Yoongi regretting that he said anything as the warmth pressed against him disappeared.

"But maybe no one's going to come in here, so it's fine." A slight smirk on Yoongi's face before he hooked his fingers around the belt loops in Hoseok's jeans and pulled him back close.

A sly smile appeared on the younger's face and he raised an eyebrow.

"You really want to risk it?" He asked, a challenging tone hidden somewhere in his voice.

"Yeah." Yoongi leaned forward so that their lips met once more, biting down rather harshly once his boyfriend's hand made its way into his hair, giving it a tug that sent Yoongi reeling.

They were so caught up in the moment with each other that they hadn't even noticed the elevator doors open once they got to their floor, or when a few other people boarded the elevator. It wasn't until the clear of a throat that the two jumped apart, Hoseok quickly yanking his hand away from where it was sneaking under Yoongi's shirt.

Blush evident on both of their faces, the two gave a apologetic bow before quickly exiting the elevator. "Well that was embarrassing." Yoongi mumbled as Hoseok drew patters on the back of his hand with his thumb.

Hoseok giggled.

"You're the one who said that you wanted to risk it"

"Shut up."

--------------------
A/N:

Getting steamy steamy hot damn.
Anyway, thank you guys so much for all of the support you've been giving this book!
We're now at 24k reads which is pretty gr8.

Last time I told you to ask me questions so if you want to see answers keep reading :)

Hair colour?

Naturally? Dark brown. Currently? Bright red :)

Nationality?

Canadian eh?

YoonSeok or JiHope?

YoonSeok man. I love them sm oml.

However, I think deep down we're all JiHope trash. Considering they were my first ship in bts besides vkook and one of my favourite fanfics is a JiHope fic, I can't say I don't like the ship.

Where do you get your story ideas from/what inspires you?

Everything and anything. This book, for example, all started because of this really cute picture of Yoongi wearing a flower crown that I saw. As for events that happen within the chapter, I tie in real life situations that have happened to me sometimes. The chapter where Yoongi and Hoseok went out in the rain was an actual thing that happened to me except it was with my friend instead of partner. Long story short; inspiration is everywhere, you just have to look for it :)

How are you so good at writing? Can you give me any tips?

First of all thank you! I've been writing for an extremely long time, composing little stories as young as seven years old. Like everything, writing takes practice in order to be perfect. I'm definitely not perfect myself, and I've still got a long way to go.

As for tips:

1. Description is key.
Using descriptive words will help your reader get more immersed in the story, which will cause them to want to read more.
Ex. "He looked over at Hoseok and smiled." As opposed to "He looked over at Hoseok and smiled, observing how the raindrops slipped off of already soaked strands of hair and down his face, leaving trails"

2. Make the characters unique.
No one likes a boring character. I'd say that you should try and make each character distinctively different in some way. For example, in this book Jungkook is the character that is always cracking jokes/making fun of the other characters. If the setting/plot of the story fits I would suggest having a character like this as not only are they fun to read about, but are a joy to write about.

3. Practice!
As I said before, everything takes practice in order to get better. Personally I try to write something everyday, not necessarily a whole chapter, maybe a poem or a description of something that happened that day. Saying that, also don't push yourself. You should be writing because you like it, if it becomes too difficult, take a brake and return to it later.

4. Get your stuff edited by someone else.
Although I can't do this myself, I definitely recommend it. A lot of the time we think our writing is great, but someone else can pick out mistakes you never even saw. (As proven by the "cookie cough" flavoured ice cream in chapter twenty one). If you're ever in need of an editor and don't know who to turn to, I'm always available! :)

Once again thank you so much!

- Charlie :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 161 20
"Do you trust me?" "Yes, I trust you."
16.8K 869 24
"In my whole life,meeting her is something I won't forget and never will."-BTS "I'm ready to risk my life just to see you smile."-Rosé {EDITING}
594K 25.1K 34
" if you really love me, you wouldn't be confused on who to pick " -Pjm
2.2K 151 9
"Yoongi-Hyung..." "Yes?" "You know I love you... Right?" { UNEDITED }