My Ghetto Love

Av bebigehl

when the good girl falls for the hood boy Mer

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
EPILOGUE
addressing some comments

The End Part 3

5.1K 166 167
Av bebigehl

'Jay?' I heard a soft voice. 'Jayda?' My eyes fluttered open and I sat up.

'Hm?' I ask, stretching. Looking around, I realise I was in a hard bed, still in hospital. My neck and back were sore. I felt so confused.

'Why are we here?' I mumble then everything came flooding back. Nia, Kalim, Jayden got shot. 'Jayden.' I say, feeling tears spring to my eyes. I can't believe my twin was gone.

'Ay, ay calm down.' He gets up to console me. 'He's calm. He came outta surgery a couple hours ago. He's still asleep but he's calm.'

'Surgery? Bu-but he's dead. The doctor said he's dead.' I say frowning. That can't have been a dream, everything was too realistic. My feelings, the doctor..

'Nah man. It was crazy, he weren't dead, he resurrected or suttin. His monitor started beeping again, and they took him straight to surgery. You passed out.'

'So you're saying Jayden is alive?' I question, tears falling rapidly. He nods, grinning. I breathe out the biggest sigh of relief.

'Jayden's my nigga, he can't die on me.'

*

'How you feeling?' I ask, holding his hand.

'I feel ugly man.' Jayden grumbles then chuckles. I shake my head. It was now night time and I had snuck in after visiting hours. The whole day was chaos. After I was discharged, I went to see Isaiah, have a shower at home then visit Jaydene and came back to hospital to see Jayden. Our parents had come back from holiday as soon as they got the news and had been here all day.

'How are you tho?' Jayden turns to me.

'Fine, just want all my peoples to be good. Tired of stuff always happening.' I sigh. Hopefully now that Kalim was dead, everything would be okay as harsh as that sounds.

'We're good man, don't worry.' He rubs my hand. 'Gimme a kiss tho.' He pouts exaggeratedly. I roll my eyes, giving him a peck. 'Not on my lips bruv! You've probably ucked my boy!' He attempts to shout. I laugh, looking around to make sure no nurses were coming in.

'Shh Jayden. We're twins, plus you asked.' I roll my eyes.

'On my fucking cheek bruv! Ah, making my gun wound hurt man.'

'Jayden, don't joke like that. Too soon.' I screw him.

'Do you wanna see it? Take a picture of it for me. I ain't seen it properly.' He says.

'Is it ugly?' I ask sceptically.

'Did I not just say I ain't seen it properly?' He kisses his teeth.

'Attitude.' I flick his forehead. He groans, screwing me and clutching his head. 'It's in bandages idiot.' I tut, putting his hospital gown back down.

'That was mad tho. How can man like me get shot? Where did he even get a gun? He was a sick yute, how can he want to dead Dontae all cos of pride? Some yutes man.' He shakes his head. We came to the conclusion that Kalim mistook Jayden for Dontae.

'I know.' I sigh, shaking my head. 'At least it's all over now.'

**

'Wooo!' I screamed as I threw rose petals all over Sammy and Jay. She looked so beautiful. They had finally tied the knot. The wedding service was amazing, we were all leaving the church now to go the wedding reception.

Obviously I was a bridesmaid, I looked peng. They had gone for Royal colours. My bridesmaid dress was a royal blue colour with gold accents. Jay's best man was Shaqi and his groomsmen included Marc, Jayden, Dontae and 2 of his other mates. They had made Isaiah the pageboy, even though he was only 6 months and could not walk. Jaydene was the flower girl, she looked adorable in her little blue dress.

Right now we were all going to the wedding reception. We all cheered as Jay, Sammy and Jaydene got into their white wedding car, it was one of them vintage ones it was cute though. The church service was only immediate family and close friends since our family was way too large to fit in the church but they were all coming to the reception.

'Tae, let's go.' Dontae was driving us to the reception which was in a very nice hotel. He looked so good in his dark blue suit, Armani shades and black gisuppes.

'Where's Isaiah?'

'With my mum, she wants to show him off today.' I chuckle. 'Hold on, lemme go give her his bag.' Everyone was mingling outside the church.

'Mum, are you taking Isaiah? Hey bubba.' I kiss his chubby cheeks. He gives me a big gummy smile and starts kicking his little legs. He looked adorable in his little suit, his curls were bouncy and golden in the sun.

'Yes, I'm taking my grandchild.'

'Here you go.' I give her his bag. 'See you later baby.' I give him another kiss and hug my mum.

'Let's stop off at mine quickly.' Dontae says once we both got in the car. I screw him as I plug my phone into the aux, playing Controlla.

'For what?'

'Sex innit.' He looks at me with a cheeky smile. I couldn't help but smile at his smile but I shake my head.

'You're very cheeky.'

'Is that a yes, yeah?'

'OI, you man can't just leave me una.' Jayden says climbing into the car before I could respond.

'That's a no.' I smile at Dontae. He kisses his teeth, turning to screw Jayden.

'What?' He says innocently causing me to laugh. Dontae starts driving.

'I think I'd lie for you, I think I'd die for you. Jodeci cry for you, like controlla, controlla.' I sang.

'AND I'M NEVER ON A WASTETING SHAWTY.' Jayden shouts. I tut loudly, turning back to screw him.

'Jayden man.' Dontae laughs as we start arguing.

'What man? You were singing so why can't I?'

'You were screeching you prick, that's not singing.'

'You think you're up there innit. Cos you're wearing a dress and did some contour.' He screws me.

'You're mad.' I laugh.

'And you're ugly.'

'We're twins. So what now?' He kisses his teeth at me and dismisses me.

We arrive at hotel about 20 minutes later. Donate parked and we all got out the car. We immediately saw Nia's family, along with Keiara, Aliyah and Corahn.

Us girls all ran toward each other squealing. It felt like I hadn't seen them in years when it had only been a couple weeks.

'Okay, so you're peng?' Aliyah questions as she snapchats me. I give her camera a cheeky smile and start showcasing a variety of poses, flicking my bone straight hair over my shoulder.

'Aiiii, show dem. Wedding settings.' Nia begins snapchatting also.

'Oi, whys your breast out?' Jayden shouts approaching us with Dontae and Corahn.

'You're not my man.' Nia scoffs.

'Ngl I was talking to my babes.' He turns to Aliyah. 'Babes, whys your breast out?' We all laugh as Nia kisses her teeth and Aliyah screws Jayden.

We all enter the hotel. It was really pretty with blue, gold and white decorations everywhere. The garden was spacious and had a lovely view. Everyone was going to their seated tables. Our table was the live one, full of all us young ones.

'Kymani! Josh! Miles!' I greeted my older cousins. Our table had 12 seats. Me, Jayden, Dontae, Corahn, Nia, Keiara, Aliyah, and my cousins Kymani, Miles, Liah-Mae, Sharlia and Josh.

Isaiah was being passed form adult to adult and was enjoying and basking in all the attention he was receiving. Everyone was cooing and pinching his chubby cheeks. My baby was obviously adorable. As we sat down at our tables for our speeches, I had taken him back from my auntie as he was getting restless.

'Nah man. Why does your yute look like Jayden?' Kymani asks in shock. The resemblance to Jayden was strong, even at 6 months. 

'I have no clue.' I chuckle.

'Can I hold him?' Miles asks. I eye him sceptically. 'I won't drop him, promise.' That made me even more weary. I carefully handed him over.

'He's so cute omg. Look at his little curls.' Sharlia cooed.

'Our family is peng bruv.' Liah-Mae says. The speeches began. The best mans speech, provided by Marc, jays long time friend nearly made me cry. He had made a slideshow with pictures back from when they were in secondary school. It was so sweet. Some of Sammy's family had refused to come after the alteration with Kalim. Sammy was still grieving understandably as that was her cousin. Luckily it had not come in between her and Jay.

After speeches by her dad, my dad, my grandma and a couple others who were begging it, Jaydene got up with Jayden to perform a little poem she had wrote for her parents. Her and Jayden read it together, it was so sweet. She had asked for a little brother, sister and a puppy causing everyone to laugh. We were all served our food. I sat Isaiah in his buggy and fed him some of my soft foods as he began to doze off.

'Nahhhh who's penger, me, Josh or Kymani?' Miles asked Nia, Keiara and Aliyah.

'Is there a correct answer?' Aliyah asks. I understand why, Miles was being very aggressive.

'Kymani.' Nia says straight away. I burst out laughing at how casually she announced it. She got screws from all boys excluding Kymani, who spudded her.

'Sket.' Jayden muttered loudly. I laugh loudly at his jealousness.

'Keiara?'

'Um, you're all too different for me to judge?' She answers.

'Tru. I like you still.' Miles nods at her.

'But if I had to pick, I think I'd choose-.'

'If you don't want any more dick from me, continue innit.' Corahn cuts her off, smiling. The whole table 'OOOO's. Keiara screws him but stays quiet.

'Miles, you're the pengest one.' Jayden says.

'Fuck off man.' He tuts in frustration. I laugh before looking down at Isaiah. I picked him up and rested him in my arms so he could fall asleep comfortably. Dontae took a snap of us, captioning it with a red heart.

'You're cute.' I tell him. He just smiles and kisses my forehead. A big smile spreads across my face.

'So are you two getting married as well?' Kymani asks.

'He breeded her, he ain't got no choice.' Josh laughs. 'Wait till after uni tho, yeah Jayda?' I nod.

'That's cute fam. Man said she thinks they're getting married.'

'They will get married.' Nia states.

'Innit.' Aliyah agrees. After eating desert, the dancefloor was cleared and Jay and Sammie got up to dance to their first song. The song they picked was All My Tomorrows by Kenny Latimore, it was so cute.

I even shed a little tear. We were doing a routine dance after, all us bridesmaids and the bride, and the groom and his groomsmen. I handed Isaiah to his daddy as I got up along with Sammy's best friend who was chief bridesmaid and her other close friends and cousins to discuss the last details. After the first dance finished, Sammy danced with her dad and then finally we all went up.

We were dancing to One Dance by Drake. It was a cute little dance, Jay and the groomsmen including Jayden joined in and everyone was cheering.

After that, the dancefloor opened up for everyone. I sat back down and cradled Isaiah as he slept, I have no clue how with all this noise. I watched his little chubby face as he breathed in and out lightly, I cooed, feeling overwhelming love for him and kissed his forehead.

'Why ain't you dancing?' Jayden comes over to me. I point my head towards a sleeping Isaiah. 'Oh, I'll hold him, pass.' He holds his arms out.

'No, I'm fine.' I didn't wanna leave him as he slept.

'Aw, mummy Jayda. Well I'm going to get some uck.'

'Jayden? We're at a family wedding. From who?' I ask in disgust.

'Don't watch that.' He winks before bopping away. I shake my head in disgust.

'Give me my grandson.' My mum approaches me.

'Mum, no.' I cradle him closer.

'Go on, go enjoy yourself.'

'I am.' I mumble. My mum gives me another look. I sigh and slowly hand him over. He stirs a little bit before settling again. She smiles before going back to her seat. I get up and locate all the young ones dancing. The DJ was playing all the throwbacks.

'I'm not always there when you call, but I'm always on time. I gave you my all, now baby be mine.' I sang with Sharlia and Liah.

We sang along to ally the throwbacks whilst Shaqi, Jays mate snuck me alcoholic beverages.

After a while the throwbacks became way too old for us so all of us young ones escaped to the garden. There was a bbq outside with food and snacks available. We were currently discussing if all men do cheat.

'Nah man, not all boys do.' Kymani stressed.

'Yes they do.' Nia states.

'Say swear Nia?' Jayden says smugly. I shake my head and pinch his arms. 'What about girls then? Bare girls cheat.'

'Yeah, bare might. But eventually all boys will, innit Jayda?' Keiara asks me. I shrug a little, I did believe that but I didn't want to think Dontae would.

'Yeah they do, not gonna lie.' I speak up causing a whole havoc.

'You have a man! You have a baby with your man even tho he cheats?!' One boy says.

'Yeah Jayda.' Dontae says staring at me with an amused look.

'No, let me finish.' I shout over everyone. 'I think everyone has the possibility to beat right, but it's more likely boys will and more time they will whereas with girls more time it's emotionally invested so it's not as likely as boys. However, there are some very rare exceptions, Dontae.' I smile sweetly at him.

'Rah, she must win every argument.' Josh says causing everyone to laugh.

'So you don't think Dontae will ever cheat?' Sharlia asks.

'I can't say that. He might.' I shrug. Everyone starts laughing again. 'No no, I mean. He could, I don't see him doing it cos he doesn't have a suicide wish.' I smile at him.

'True.' Dontae shrugs. I laugh and kiss his cheek.

'Jayda.' One of my little cousins approach me carrying a crying Isaiah.

'Thank you Toya.' I pick him up and start rocking him. 'What's wrong?' I coo, shushing him. He soon quietens down, his cheeks becoming less red. As soon as he sees Jayden, he showcases a gummy smile.

'Jheeze, my hitta.' Jayden starts tickling Isaiah and nibbling his face causing him to giggle cutely.

'Nah, Dontae why does your yute love off Jayden so much.' Sharlia asks laughing.

'They're twins, look at them.' I roll my eyes. They looked too alike, even more alike than me and Jayden.

'Trust me.' Jayden grins. We spent the rest of the evening joking about and I felt so content. Being around my loved ones, close friends and family.

'Your son is hyper.' I say giving him to Dontae before he spilt my plate of food.

'Why you eating again? Why's your mum such a fatty?' He says to Isaiah and they both giggle. I screw them both.

'Zai, don't laugh at your mummy.' He looks at me, smiling before stuffing his fist in his mouth. I smile as he and Dontae have a little conversation. I snap a picture, as always, cherishing my little family.

Everything was good right now.

*****

THE END

So it's been a long road guys, 64 chapters and about 2/3 years and it's finally done😭

Wanna say a big thank you for everyone's who's followed this story from the beginning and everyone who's voted and commented xx

Love you all x

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1K 15 3
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪...
bad bishhhh Av pweeeedy

Deckare / Thriller

11.4K 755 14
young and inlove Jamaican story bad man aka donn
1M 41.5K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
434 47 6
A sequel to Completion (on my profile), best advised to read that one first xo A London based story🇬🇧 a story by 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀𝑱𝑨𝒀𝑫𝑺𝒁𝑺.