~CURE~

By xInspiringWords

"Sometimes finding love is the CURE you need..." My name is Lexianna Kingsley, I've always admired planet Ear... More

~CURE~ ✓
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
~Author's Note With Summary~

Chapter 39

205 6 1
By xInspiringWords

Chapter 39

~The next day, Lexi~

Just one more day until Hannah’s party…

That was the first thing I thought of when I woke up. I opened my eyes and sat up before yawning, it turns out I was pretty much trapped in the bundle of my blanket and ended up falling out of the bed.

I groaned when I heard a voice laughing at me “How unlady like.” They laughed “Do you usually wake up like that?”

“Shut up Noah.” I murmured tackling the blanket and shoving it off of me. I looked up and saw Noah’s hand in my face, I’m sure it would have been a nice gesture if it wasn’t for the fact that he was laughing his jumpers off.

I grabbed his arms and grumbled to myself. “Come on now Princess.” Noah chuckled “We have school today.”

My face lit up at the mention that Noah was no longer suspended “Oh my gosh! That’s right, Noah you’re coming back to school!” My smile soon faded at the realization “But that means Kevin is-“

“Coming back to school to. I know Lexi but don’t worry I’ll be with you every step of the way.” Noah assured me.

I smiled at him “Thank you; now leave my room I have to change.”

Noah walked closer towards me, his breath now fanning my face “What if I wanna see you change?” He spoke huskily.

I pushed him back a few steps before blushing, he always knew how to do that to me.

Noah chuckled before he left my room, I was glad things were back to normal now.

---

“Are you ready for school Noah?”

He gave me an annoyed sighed “Lexi you’ve asked me that three times already, the answer remains the same, yes I’m fine.”

It looks like I’m a bit more nervous for school then Noah is because I seem to clench onto his knee tightly as we pull up.

We had a fairly good morning at the Finley’s house, Mrs. Finley made us breakfast on the go and Mr. Finley wasn’t as mean to me anymore. I think he’s finally softening up. Noah and I had to leave the house right away, and mean right after I changed because we were late.

And now here we are in front of the school, me freaking out while Noah casual leaves the car with his schoolbag, I don’t understand how he can just do that? I mean facing everybody again? People will gossip, Hannah will be there, Riley will be there, Kevin is back, Gabriella and Spencer will be there, how can Noah be so-so-so calm?

I was freaking out because Kevin was back and I’m pretty sure the last time I saw him he was trying to take my underwear off…

I don’t have the best memories of Kevin and the fact that I thought he could be my cure for even a second sickens me to the bone. Kevin and I didn’t even know each other that well before he tried to besmooch me.

I was so distracted I didn’t realize I was still sitting in Noah’s car and he was right by the entrance doors now. I scrambled out of the car before running over to Noah like a man-lady screaming “WAIT FOR ME!”

Noah raised an eyebrow when I reached him painting and huffing for air. He chuckled “Come on Lex.” When we walked inside the school I was shocked that everyone and I mean everyone was still in the hallways.

I thought we had been late?

“I thought we were late?” I whispered to Noah once everyone and I mean everyone turned our way and became silent. We’re people just like you! No need to stare!

But you’re not with just anybody, you with Noah Finley the biggest playboy at this school. Stupid inner voice.

Why don’t you just go get a job!

This is my job…

Oh right, that’s the voice of reason, they are supposed to correct my mistakes, NOT ANNOY ME… but anyways, we move on…

Noah whispered back “Yeah should have told you earlier, my mom kind of changed my alarm clock to make me think I was late. So really we’re early.”

I have to give props to Mrs. Finley, that actually was a pretty smart idea.

Noah and I walked down the halls while everyone looked at us. I was scared as hell but when Noah took my hand in his (which I seriously melted at) all was good because I had the player by my side.

Noah waited by my locker while I got my books and stuff but I noticed he stiffened at something. I turned and I stiffened too, it was no other than Kevin Daniels, it makes me sick knowing his last name has my brother’s name in it.

Kevin wasn’t alone though and that’s when my heart really went out to Noah, Kevin had walked in with no other than Hannah Evelyn.

His ex girlfriend…

The one that cheated with Kevin…

I placed a comforting hand on Noah’s shoulder and smiled “It’s okay Noah, your better than them.”

“It’s true dude.” A voice said from behind.

“Jacob.” Noah smiled before they both did a man hand shake.

The three of us watched as Kevin and Hannah made their ways towards us. Everyone was watching, jeez the people of Earth love gossip.

“Hi Jacob, Noah.” Hannah gave a flirty smile before she looked at me “Slut.”

“Nark.” I replied back.

Hannah narrowed her eyes at me but Kevin interrupted “So Lexi are you going to Hannah’s party tomorrow?”

I opened my mouth to respond but Noah beat me to it “We’re not going if you’re going to be there.” I was actually kind of scared; he said that with so much venom in his voice you could mistake him for an actual snake.

“She can speak for herself.” Kevin smirked, not taking his eyes off me or should I say my chest, what a pervert.

Noah took a step forward making sure his face was all up in Kevin’s, they kind of looked like they we about to kiss but I knew better by the steam radiating off of Noah. “I can speak for her when I say stay the hell away.”

Kevin smirked “Now Noah, are we going to have to start this again? I don’t think it’ll be good for your record to get suspended again.”

Noah took a step back and glared “Leave Daniels or I swear to god I will beat the shit out of you, another suspension or maybe even being expelled won’t stop me.” That was when I finally saw some emotion on Kevin’s face.

He was scared, and I could tell Hannah kind of was too.

Noah turned to Hannah with the same look “If Kevin comes to your party I am not going. I’m telling you that right now.” He said before he pushed passed her and walked away.

“Badass.” Jacob cheered but Noah was already gone.

~Noah~

I continued walking down the halls to clear my head, I needed air now.

I walked outside through the back doors of the school and sighed in relief when the cool breeze hit me. Back when I rebelled worse than now I would have probably lit a cigarette and took a smoke but I knew better now. I’d rather not have my pretty ass end up in a hospital bed with cancer.

I just settled for sitting against the brick walls and rested my head in my knees. Back inside I felt like I was suffocating, with Hannah at the school and Kevin back it just doesn’t feel like the place I used to like coming to because I had no problems because I ruled the school.

Kevin would have never messed with me before but I broke the rules, we had made a deal that we would stay out of each other’s ways that meant you couldn’t go to the other’s party.

I took Lexi to Kevin’s party, I didn’t know it was his and Jacob doesn’t even know about the stupid deal. Now Kevin is free to do what he wants and what he wants is Lexi.

“Noah?” A soft voice called out, it wasn’t sweet enough to be Lexi’s but it wasn’t fake enough to be Hannah’s either, the only other person I knew it could be was Gabriella.

I looked up to see her looking at me with concern, I didn’t need her concern, I didn’t need anything from her. Why can’t see just leave me alone? How many times do I have to be rude to her for her to finally take a hint?

“What do you want?” I spat with venom.

She took a step back but was bold enough to sit down next to me, not right next to me because that would be a terrible mistake but only a few meters away. “I know something is wrong with you, I saw what happened inside and I followed you out here.”

“So you’re stalking me.” I said simply “Great another person I have to deal with.”

Gabriella sighed before she made another bold move, she kissed me.

The first thought that came to my mind was kiss her back so I can use her to let out my frustrations but the other thought said push her away. So for one of the first times in my life, I pushed a girl away.

Gabriella was shocked to say the least and I was pissed “What the hell was that?”

She looked down trying to act innocent “I thought you wanted to forget what happened so I was willing to help you, for old times’ sake.” She said finally looking up.

I laughed; I just laughed “Y-you t-think –I’d want you again!” I shook my head as the laughing stopped and my face turned serious, time to lay in the kill “I’d rather dry hump a pig then ever screw you again. What you are is a mistake Gabriella, I should have gotten someone better as a bet, someone like your cousin Spencer.”

I think that did it because she ran off in tears and to be honest I once again didn’t care.

“Well that was harsh.”

I groaned, what is this? Annoy Noah day?

“What do you want Riley?” I stood up “If it’s about the baby I don’t want to hear about it unless it’s about the DNA test.”

She sighed “It is. Noah there is something-“

Suddenly the warning bell rang meaning classes were starting soon. I looked at Riley I sighed “Whatever it is just tell me Saturday at the hospital.”

Riley’s eyes widened “Wait, you’re going to come?”

I nodded “Yes, is that a problem?”

She shook her head “No, it’s not.” Riley smiled a bit “I just want to see the look on your face when the test says the baby is yours.”

I scoffed before I back inside, Riley’s words haunted me but I would let it bother me right now. When the time comes I’ll think about it.

Right now I need to focus, focus on how my life became so screwed up senior year?

~I hope you enjoyed this chapter!~Sam~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 9.1K 43
When I was a child I dream to have my own happy ending just like what I've watched in Disney movies. I had been reading lots of romance books, and I...
164K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
57 0 7
A princess. A chosen one. A marriage to the cruel king of the enemy kingdom. If this were a fairytale, it could be the premise of a perfect love stor...
266K 17.7K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...