Adopted By Phan

By caitlinfox_

Summer has been in care for 7 seven years and it wasn't until she was 16 she found love and a home. When she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 *happy awkward dance*
Chapter 12 OHMYL
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 14

3K 103 446
By caitlinfox_

Thank you guy so much for 1.1k like holy moly mother of Pete Wentz. Thank y'all so much for voting, commenting and all that.

I am also currently watching Dan live on YouNow AND HE NOTICED ME OH MY GOD I'M CRYING I SCREENSHOTTED THE PERFECT MOMENT I WILL PUT IT UP THERE ^^^^. He's such an awkward meme :)

AHH I'M STILL FRICKEN DYING!!1 MY SQUIDGE!!1!!!!1

I hope you all know that I put black, shiny fake nails on earlier and while writing this I BROKE THREE OF THEM. I LOVE YOU THAT MUCH THAT I'D BRAKE MY BABIES. Wait... Drake... heh... drake my babies. I'M IN A MEME-Y MOOD!

And now it's Sunday and I'm watching Phil's live show... I take agesss to update!!! 

And now it's god damn Thursday, I took over a week to bloody update! SORRY I GIVE YOU ALL HUGS TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER. *hugs*

also if you havent guessed i have a small obsession with Pete Wentz, that's why i say it a lot just to clarify :)

____________________

Adopted By Phan

Chapter 14 (I got it right this time!)

Summer's P.O.V 

I woke to my alarm blaring through my ears, back at school today, the thing I was most dreading.

I looked at my phone after I turned off my alarm. 6:00 AM. I really hated mornings.

I clambered out of me bed, groaning. Still half asleep, I walked into the kitchen, avoiding the glass door for once.

'Morning Darling!' Phil said chirply, making me jump.

'Why are you up this early?' I asked rubbing my brow line.

'I wanted to see you off to school, Dan should be coming in a minute, you know how he is,' He handed me a plate of pancakes with fruit and golden syrup.

'Thanks Philly,'

I took the plate and sat in the green chair at the table.

'Bow down peasants, your lord and saviour is awake!' Dan shouted walking in then stopping in his tracks when he sees me and Phil eating pancakes.

'Pancakes? WITHOUT MWA?' He shouted.

'They're in the kitchen,' Phil rolled his eyes, laughing.

'Thanks babe,' He went over and pecked Phil's lips while I fangirled in my chair making a gurgling sound.

'You alright Sum?' he asked.

'I have been a Phan shipper since 2009, what do you expect me to do when you kiss?' I laughed before running into my room to get ready.

Rem was waiting for me outside the gates.

'Hey babe!' He shouted as he saw me 'I love your hair, girl you're fabulous!'

It caused people to look at me but I laughed and intertwined our fingers, pecking his cheek quickly.

'You missed,' He said, stopping us

'Sorry?'

'You missed,' He grabbed my waist and kissed me lovingly.

'So, as it's your birthday tomorrow,' Oh, I completely forgot about that 'How about we go out tonight,'

'I'll have to ask Dan and Phil but they should probably say yes, well Phil will,'

'I forgot you got adopted by Dan and Phil,' 

'I can't believe it either sometimes myself,'

We walked in comfortable silence to my art class where Rem dropped me off.

'See you in maths,' He pecked my lips quickly before walking away.

Because I'm at a higher grade in art, they decided for me to do year 12 graded art with Year 12's so that means Olly is in my class.

As I walked in people started at me, probably my hair.

When everyone had arrived and shut the Pete Wentz up, the teacher started. 

'Right class, today you are going to be drawing that is very meaningful to you, like a treasured moment or a person who you admire, right then, off you go! I have papers to mark so don't be too loud and you can listen to music if you want,'

I loved Mr Fits, he was always so care free and relaxed during lessons and he lets you do pretty much anything as long as it had a theme to it.

I got out my ear phones out my bag, plugged then into my phone and turned on Melanie Martinez.

My drawing would be of Dan and Phil, but a carton version of them with their arms around me. I am okay at drawing anime/cartoon characters I guess but usually my main focus is more detailed sketches.

Just as I finished adding colour, Mr Fits walked to me 'And now then, who are these, your boyfriends,' He wiggled his eyebrows while I internally face palmed.

'They're my Dads, well new Dads,' I replied laughing sightly

'Oh,' He went a little red 'Sorry'

'Its okay, but they adopted me a few days ago so they're sort of my saviours,'

'Well, lucky them, to have such a talented girl for their daughter, oh, I remembered something!' 

He rushed to his desk quickly and grabbed a large-ish box wrapped in black wrapping paper with green skulls.

'It's for your birthday tomorrow,' He smiled

'Thanks Sir,' I giggled as the bell went.

I made my way to my maths class, sitting in my seat rolling my eyes as I passed Brittany 'flirting' with a boy with blonde, floppy hair. He looked new, I think.

Rem arrived shortly after, sliding into the seat next to me.

'Hey, babe, how was art?' He pecked my lips before getting his books out his bag.

'It was okay, Mr Fits gave me a birthday present,'

'That's...normal, I think, he must really like you. Don't leave me for him will you Sum?' He ducked under his fringe and pouted.

'I'd never do that,' I giggled before kissing his pout away.

'Good morning students! So today we have a surprise, we have a new student! His name is Jace Matthews, don't eat him, I'm looking at you Brittany. So could errmm.. Summer, would you be a dear and show him round the school please,'

'Okay,'

I felt Rem's hand tighten on mine and his jaw clenched.

Miss Jacky directed him to a empty desk behind me and Rem and I gave him a light smile.

'Right then!' Miss continued 'Algebra!'

The class -including me- groaned.

She threw the book behind her 'Yeah, yeah, I hate it too but it's on the curriculum so you have no choice,'

That lesson was a blur, I'm not going to need Algebra any time in my life and the person who invented it, frankly, they can suck my arse.

Jace was in all my lessons so I took him everywhere with me. He was actually really nice, he has the same taste in music, likes same television shows, basically, we liked alot of the same things.

'By any chance do you like Dan and Phil?' He asked quietly, playing with his thumbs. I forgot to mention he was extremely shy.

I was secretly laughing to myself inside 'Yeah, I went to see their show about 3 weeks ago, do you want to see the picture I got with them?'

'Yeah! That's so cool, my Mum wouldn't let me go,' His voice wobbled a little when he said 'Mum'.

I picked out my new phone and got the photo. I got all my photos transferred to my iPhone 6s.

When I showed it to him, he looked so excited.

'Your so lucky! How did you get your parents to allow you to go?'

I laughed slightly 'My best friend surprised me as I used to live in a care home when I went. I only got adopted a couple days ago by two men,'

'Oh, sorry, I didn't realise,' He looked at his shoes blushing slightly.

'No, it's okay, we might have to start the science project before Mr James yells at us,' I said glancing at the teacher as he was glaring at me and Jace.

The rest of the day went by uneventfully, me and Jace became literal best friends so before we left school we transferred numbers.

I walked back home to be greeted by a Dan lying on the floor.

'Dan... you okay?' I asked

'Eugh! Life is pointless,' He groaned from beneath me

'Phil!' I shouted.

'In the kitchen!' He shouted back

I walked to the kitchen as Phil was making a cup of tea in his 'Daddy' mug.

'Is Dan okay?'

'Yeah, just contemplating his life decisions again,' Phil laughed

'Can I ask you something,'

'Sure Sum, what's up?'

'Why do you have a mug that says 'Worlds Best Daddy'?'

'Oh erm... Dan got me it for our 5 year anniversary,'

'But haven't you been together for 6 years?'

'Yeah but it wasn't that sort of anniversary,' He started blushing.

'Oh... OH, anywhore can I go out with Rem tonight?

'Yeah sure,'

'Thanks Phil,'

Rem took me out to a picnic in the park under the stars, it was really cute actually. He gave me my birthday present for tomorrow.

He dropped me off back home at around 11:30 PM. Dan and Phil were in the living room so I said my 'hello's' and 'good nights' and headed off to bed, collapsing onto it as I reached my room.

-----nom-----

The sun shone brighten than my future through the curtains I forgot to close last night. I hate when I do that!

So this means get out of the warm comfort of my bed to close the curtains and be immediately cold or snuggle under the duvet then be too hot, why life, why do you do this to me?

After contemplating on life a little, I decided to get out of bed.

That's when I remember it was my birthday today, I got the few presents I already had from Rem and Mr Fits and brought them to the living room. This was the most I've ever had, at the home we didn't celebrate birthdays, just treat them like a normal day.

'Morning there!' Dan jumped up off the sofa, his face flushed, lips swollen ad hobbit hair to an extent. I looked below him to see a smirking Phil, also in the same condition.

'What're the presents for?' Phil asked, standing up and smoothing his shirt. They hadn't been told my birthday, thank's alot Dani.

'Oh, it's nothing,' I placed them in the corner, next to the sofa.

'C'mon Sum, is it your boyfriends birthday or something?' Dan wiggled his eyebrows doing a very strange smile.

'No, no it's not Rem's birthday,' It was like coming out or something, it was very scary to tell them as I didn't want them to be upset or anything 'It's mine!'

I sort of blurted out the last part in a high pitch voice before looking at the ground.

They both looked dumbstruck and extremely upset.

'I..I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything,' I ran into my room and burst into tears. They're probably going to give me back now.

**Phil's P.O.V**

I watched Summer run to he room crying. Oh my god, I'm a horrible parent. No, I'm worse than that. I can't believe I didn't know my own daughters birthday.

I shakily sat myself down before I collapsed, putting my head in my hands.

'What have we done?' I whispered to Dan. He didn't say anything back, he looked too much in thought.

'Right, we'e going out. As a surprise for Summer for her birthday,' He directed me to Summer's room 'You go tell her me and you are off out, she can stay at home today,'

I nodded going to Summer's room. I knocked and waited for a reply.

'Just a second!' She shouted back. I heard scrambling in her drawers and then her wardrobe open then she said I could come in.

'I'm sorry, I really am. I shouldn't have said anything. I'll start getting my bags packed,' She had dressed in joggers and a large black hoodie.

'Hey, hey, hey,' I grabbed her hands and held them in my own 'Why're you packing your bags?' 

'You wont want me here any more,' She hiccuped tears starting to fall again.

'Summer, look at me. Nothing could ever change mine and Dan's decision about having you as our child. That was one of the best decisions we have eve made, don't tell yourself otherwise,'

'Sorry,' She apologised again.

'Stop apologising, we're the ones who should be saying sorry. So, how old are you today,' I pulled her into a hug, she was probably getting my shoulder wet but I wasn't bothered.

'Six, sixteen,' She choked out, voice muffled from my shirt.

'God you're getting old,' I giggled.

'Hey,' She pulled back form the hug 'You're 29!'

'Eugh, don't remind me. Is it okay if me and Dan pop out for a couple hours, he said you don't have to go to school today,'

'No, I want to go. If that's okay. I want to thank Mr Fits for my present but I'll open it when I get home,'

'Are you sure?

She nodded.

'Right then, we'll be going now, see you later Sum. Happy birthday,' I kissed her head.

'Thanks Dad,' 

I looked at her in shock.

'I.. I didn't mean to call you Dad, sorry,'

'No, it's okay. You can call me Dad if you want,' I smiled and walked out the room.

Right, me and Dan had six hours to give Summer the best birthday ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 197 14
Stuck in an orphanage for 13 years, Emily's parents dropped her off and left when she was a baby. And who would want to love a geeky kid with no frie...
1.3K 31 20
Phil and his sister were close, but she left for 6 years to live in America for University. When she returns, she reunites with Phil's best friend, D...
10.3K 305 42
Okay so we are back with another phanfic after finishing our first one! This one is different from Catch Me Before I Fall and we hope you like it! P...
83.6K 5.4K 18
'don't do that. don't act like you care. i might do something stupid, like open up to you.' {or the one where phil has a photographic memory and dan...