Sans X Reader Oneshots

By imperfectionist_much

Welp. A book about Sans the Skeleton from Undertale. Not just from Undertale though.... DIFFERENT AU'S!!! More

Requests?
US!Sans x Reader: Beautiful
Experiment!Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing Part 1
Experiment!Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing Part 2
Experiment!Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing Part 3
Experiment! Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing (Alternative Ending)
Gaster!Sans x Reader: Music
Error!Sans x Reader: Frenemies
Scientist!Sans x Reader: Chemical Romance
Ink!Sans x Reader: Colors
Reaper!Sans x Reader: Death is a new beginning
Underfell!Sans x Reader: Of Flowers and Blood
COMMENT REVIEWS/REACTIONS #1

Sans x Neko!Reader: Party

6.1K 126 413
By imperfectionist_much

This wasn't a request, I was just bored... Enjoy anyways~!

You were known to be Frisk's older twin sister, but... You weren't fully human. You were half cat. You lived in the human world, disguised as a human. It was hard, to always wear a beanie, and keeping your tail inside your pants, even on hot days.

Once Frisk was able to free all monsters, you decided to show Frisk what you really are. Frisk didn't know that you were a Neko. Once you showed him your ears and tail, he jumped for joy, and kept on petting your ears. Frisk's friends, monsters, all liked you, and you liked them all. There was one monster that was able to catch your attention, though....

Sans Font

You and Sans became best friends, but these types of relationships don't end up as best friends for life. Either one person in this relationship will fall with the other. It seems you're that person, that fell in love with your best friend. You fell in love with Sans, and didn't know that Sans loves you back.

You were in your room, reading some books in Wattpad, while your tail was swaying sideways. Your ears were down, as you were listening to music, using earphones.

Frisk knocked at the door, and came in. "Sup?" You asked, as Frisk jumped on the bed. "Hey, Ton-Ton's throwing a birthday party for his cousin, Napstablook. He said that everyone he basically knows is invited. He also said that it's a dance party, so... You better wear something that you can dance in, but a dress is not your style..." Frisk said, as you closed your laptop. "True... I don't like dresses very much..." You said, as Frisk stood up and looked into your closet.

Between you twins, Frisk was considered to be the person with great taste in fashion, you on the other hand was the hipster type.

"Hm... Wear this, and I'm sure Sans will talk to you~" Frisk said, as you blushed. "What do you mean Frisk?! We talk together all the time!" You exclaimed, as Frisk pulled out an off-shoulder (F/C) crop top, that says, "Party Gurl", with a black tank top, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of (F/C) converse.

"Oh come on, (Y/N) Dreemurr. We all know that you like-like, Sans Font. Don't deny it~" Frisk said, as you just blushed and looked away. "Fine... Yeah I do like him... But there is no doubt, that he won't like me back..." You whispered, as you closed your laptop. Frisk approached you, and patted your back.

"C'mon just wear it, and everything will be fine." Frisk said, as he walked out the room. "Call me if you're done with changing, I'm going to style your hair, later." Frisk said, as he went to his room. You closed the door, and started changing. It wasn't too bad, actually. You looked at yourself in the mirror, the only problem was your hair. It was like a bird's nest.

"Hey Frisk! I'm done changing!" You tell, as he opened the door. He was wearing a blue and pink striped ripped-sleeve shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of blue converse. He had this colorful pendant, and a bracelets of colorful loom bands.

"You look... Colorful?" You said, as you sat on the vanity bench, and let him fix your hair. After a few minutes, Sans came in the room, not noticing that you were there. "Hey Frisk, have you seen Pap? He's supposed to be helping me practice for-uh..." Just then he realized that you were there.

"Hey Sans! You going to Napstablook's birthday party?" Frisk asked. Sans didn't reply, because he was just staring at you, and you were staring at him. Frisk did a fake cough, and nudged his head into the left.

"I-uh! Yeah, I'm going with Papyrus. You both can join us, once you're finished with, whatever you're doing." Sans nervously said, as he closed the door. You were confused.

(I didn't bother to color, since I'm lazy and reader-chan has different favorite colors.)

Just outside the door, Sans was hyperventilating. "Oh my god... She's hot... Even better... She's going to the party! This is going to be sweet...!"

Sans exclaimed in his mind. Sans walked away from your room, and sat on the living room couch. Then Papyrus came in, "BROTHER! THERE YOU ARE! C'MON WE NEED TO GET YOU READY FOR NAPSTABLOOK'S BIRTHDAY PARTY?" Papyrus yelled. "Can't I go, just like this? I mean, I'm pretty comfortable with it..." Sans said, as Gaster came in the room.

"Sans.... Wear.... Something... More... Decent.... Or.... Else.... (Y/N).... Won't.... Be... Able to... Dance with.... You..." Gaster said, as Sans blushed. "What the heck do you mean, Gaster?!" Sans exclaimed, as Papyrus laughed. "I ALREADY TOLD GASTER ABOUT YOUR CRUSH WITH (Y/N). HE WILL DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO MAKE YOU TWO INTO A COUPLE!" Papyrus exclaimed, as Sans covered his face with the hoodie.

"I guess... The hoodie is.... Exceptional... Your shoes.... Need.... Improvements... What are... Those!" Gaster said, pointing at Sans' slippers. "These are my only pairs of shoes, Gaster." Sans said, as Papyrus pulled out a box, inside the drawer of the nightstand. Inside it were a pair of white and blue sneakers.

"WEAR THESE INSTEAD! I GOT IT FROM UNDYNE, WHICH IS FOR YOU!" Papyrus exclaimed, as I removed my slippers, and put on my White Vans. "It... Seems... You... Need... To... Wear something.... Under... That jacket... Of... Yours... Here..." Gaster said, as he gave Sans his white turtle neck.

Sans took of his jacket, and wore the turtleneck, then he puts on his jacket. "YOU LOOK BETTER AT LEAST! WE BETTER HAVE OUR LEAVE GASTER! IT'S TIME FOR US TO GO!" Pap announced. "Wait... Aren't we going with you, Pap?" Sans asked, a bit confused. "Sans.... I have... Somewhere to be.... Frisk... Will be... Going with... His Mom... So... It would... Leave you... To... Go with... (Y/N).... For once... In your.... life...." Gaster said, as he grabbed his jacket, and fedora, then left the house. "What about you, Papyrus?" Sans asked. "I'M GOING WITH FRISK AND MS. TORIEL. WE ALREADY PLANNED IT OUT, SANS. YOU AND (Y/N) WILL BE WALKING TOGETHER, NO AWKWARDNESS." Papyrus said, as Frisk and Toriel came down the stairs.

"LET US GO, YOUR HIGHNESS, AND HUMAN!" Papyrus exclaimed, as they all left. Leaving Sans and you alone in the house. "Hey Sans, did everyone leave already?" You asked, as you came down the stairs. Sans looked at you, with his eye socket pinpricks shaped into hearts.

You blush, as you stood there in front of him. "Hey bonehead? Are we going or not?" You asked, as you knocked on his skull. He flinched, and blushed. "U-Uh... Sure k-kiddo... C-C'mon... I know a shortcut." Sans says, as he held out his hand for you to take. You placed your hand on his, and blushed. "Ready, kiddo?" Sans ask, as you nod.

Then in just a blink of an eye, you were both teleported outside of a dance club. "We're here, kiddo." Sans states, as he looks at you with his smile. You were recovering from the dizziness, so Sans had to help you walk. "Y-You okay, kiddo?" He asks, as you try to stand up, but ended up leaning on his chest.

As soon as you got over the dizziness, you blushed a deep red. Your eyes were locked on his eye sockets. You noticed that his pinpricks, are heart shaped. You were curious, so you pocked his pinprick. "What are you doing, kiddo?" Sans asked nervously. "Observing you, bonehead. Your pinpricks can change shape. It's fascinating." You said, as you kept poking his eye socket. He blushes a brighter blue, and he teleports into the dance club, leaving you outside, giggling to yourself. "They're kinda cute you know." You whispered to yourself, and headed inside.

"Oh Darling~! There you are~!" Mettaton exclaimed, as he wraps his arms around you, and hugged you. Carrying you in the process. "Hey Ton-Ton, how's Blooky's party doing?" You asked. "It's going fabulous, darling~! Although there is one thing missing, darling...." Ton-Ton puts you down, and you stare up at him in confusion.

"What would that be, Mettaton....?" You ask, as Mettaton grins at you. He grips on your wrist, and pulls you into the backstage. "Look here, (Y/N). The singers for the next song, aren't arriving, which is annoying. So, darling~ please do me a request~!" Mettaton pleads, as you raised an eyebrow. "So you want me to sing in front of a whole crowd of humans and monsters?! I can't do that!" You blurted out, as you crossed your arms. "Oh come on, darling~! It's Blooky's birthday party~! Please don't let him down~! Plus, I have heard you sing before, and you sound absolutely fabulous~!" Mettaton pleaded, probably begging by now. "But which song, should I sing?! There are a million songs, that I like!" You stated, as Mettaton, face lit up. "Don't worry~! We've got it covered, and I believe it will be fabulous! Thanks so much, darling~! See you in a few minutes~!" Mettaton says, as he enters the stage.

"Having fun, my beautiful audience~?" Mettaton exclaims, as the crowd of monsters, and a few humans exclaim in excitement. "Fabulous~! Now, I'm all glad that you can make it to Blooky's Birthday Party~! And sorry for those who didn't arrive, *ahem* because they're jerks *ahem* Now then! Before we serve Blooky his cake, we have a special performance from two of our very own~!" Mettaton exclaims.

You tilt your head in confusion. "Two? I thought I was-" before you could finish your thought, Mettaton announced.

"(Y/N) and Sans! Singing the song Drop Pop Candy! By JubyPhonic!"

You froze at your spot, you blushed. Then suddenly Mettaton's small robots pushed you into the stage, along with Sans at the other side of the stage. You look at Sans, and he was blushing a brught blue, then you grinned. "Hey Sans, it's just like that Karaoke Party we went. Remember the dance?" You said, as he looks at you and nods. He smiles, and grabs you hand.

The music started to play, and you both started to dance. (play the music)

You: Umbrella at your side, it’s raining but you close it tight

Sans: “And how are you?” purred a cat just passing through

You: Those heels that you like are soaking, but is that alright?

You: Let out a sigh for another day the same as the last
Come on let’s try, dye it blue and change it up from the past
Reflecting up from a puddle but then gone in a flash
Is that the most that you can dream or wanted to see?

You: But look around
Sans: Dance up and down
You:The world is now
Sans: Still going ‘round
You: Just feel it pound
Sans: We’re skyward bound
Both: Move at the top – speed – of – sound!

You: Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap.

Sans: Do do do dooo
You: Oooh oooh

You: As you’re stuck on yesterday, no sun to rise would be okay with me
Sans: Do do do dooo

You: Every day, every day is okay
Taking it step by step, we’ll always move ahead
Our love is growing red, need me more, need you more
You fall down seven more times, I’ll be there seven, eight, nine
As we keep trying, we’ll find – we’re always singing the same tune

Sans: Now falling to her side, the drops of rain that mix with light

You: Stealing a glance, hid a cat who turns his back

Sans: Their heads starting to sink, this boredom is too hard to fight

Sans: Just spinning lies with the only thread of kindness we saved
Or if we’re blind and the truth is just a painting in grey
Drowning us out, all the noisy drops the fall in the rain
But fingertips traced every line and opened my eyes

Sans: I’ll paint it blue
You: I’ll play a tune
Sans: I’m wishing too
You: For something new
Sans: It will come true
You: With me and you
Both: And then we’ll finally break through

Sans: Swimming through the Milky Way, I wanna break away and take the leap

You: Do do do doo
Sans: ooh oooh ooh

Sans: Since we’re falling anyway, no moon to rise would be okay with me

You: do do do dooo

Sans: Every night, every night is alright
Taking it step by step, we’ll always move ahead
Our love is growing red, need me more, need you more
Cry to me, know that I care – lean on me and I’ll be there
As we keep trying, we’ll find – you’re always gonna be there too

You: Shining down on me, you’re my blue moon
Sans: Dreaming forever to find to now I’m awake
You: I need to find tomorrow, can you take me away
Both: And go the top speed of sound?

Both: Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap

Both: Doo doo doo doo, ooh ooh hoho

Both: As you’re stuck on yesterday, no sun to rise would be okay with me

Both: Doo do doo do do

Both: Every day, every day is okay
Taking it step by step, we’ll always move ahead
Our love is growing red, need me more, need you more
You fall down seven more times, I’ll be there seven, eight, nine
As we keep trying, we’ll find – you’re always gonna be there too

We’re always singing the same tune

Every day from now on.

At the last verse, you and Sans did a dip. You both could hear the applaud of the crowd, and hearing some of them yell out, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!". Sans looks at them, and glares. He sees that it was Papyrus, Undyne, Frisk and Alphys who keep on exclaiming.

Soon everyone started to cheer, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!". Soon Mettaton entered the stage, "Well you heard them, darling~! Kiss~!" Mettaton cheered, as Sans glared at him. He was about to protest, but you grabbed his jacket, and pulled him to you. His teeth touch your lips. He blushes a bright blue, while you blush a deep red. He clams down, and kisses back.

Everyone soon cheers, and Blooky whispers to Mettaton, "Best brithday ever, Thanks Mettaton.". Mettaton smooches Blooky's cheek, and hugs him. "No problem, darling~!" Mettaton exclaims.

You and Sans pulled away and blush. "Well, darlings~? How about we show Blooky his cake~?"  Mettaton announces, as the cake was shown with the spotlight.

After singing happy birthday, and cutting pieces of the cake, the dance party went on, with Blooky and Mettaton being the DJ. You decided to take a break from the party, and headed outside with a glass of punch, sitting on a bench.

"Hey, (Y/N).", you turn around to see, Sans on a full on blush. "Hey Sans. Care to accompany me?" You asked, as you patted a seat next to you. He nods, and sits next to you.

It was awkward, until you spoke up. "Listen, I know you're feeling awkward about the kiss. I know but, I'm sure that Frisk has already told you that I like you, I mean I like-like you. I know you wouldn't like-like me back.... But I hope this wouldn't ruin our friendsh-?!" Before you could finish, Sans suddenly hugs you.

"I like-like you too, (Y/N)... I've always had this feeling for you, and I wasn't sure how to express to you. It must be because that I was scared that you would reject me or something..." Sans says, as your eyes widen. You hug back, and bury your head on the crook of his neck.

He could feel something warm and wet on his shoulder. You were crying. "I... Thought you didn't feel the same... Heh... I don't know why, I'm crying..." You said, as you pulled away from the hug, tears streming down your cheeks.

He smiles and wipes your tears with his bony finger. He caresses your cheek, and leans forward to kiss you. You kiss back, wrap your arms around his neck, and he wraps his around your waist.

"Darlings~! It's almost time fo- Oh!" Mettaton says, as he sees you and Sans kissing. He takes a picture of both of you, and hurries inside.

You pulled away, and buried your head on his chest. "I love you, Sans." You whisper, as Sans stroked your hair, untangling the tangles. Sans smiles, and whispers,

"I love you, too."

~End~

Me: NEXT ONESHOT!!!!!

Fely (OC): Calm the fuck down, Yumeko.

Leah (OC): Yeah Yumeko, you have plenty of time to finish your other books. So before your inbox is flooded with spams of updating, try to work on our other books.

Me: :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 0 10
This book is about the adventures of Sans the skeleton and how he meets his best friend Frisk.
22.9K 542 17
{Completed} {Will not be edited} Reminiscent {adjective} - Reminding you of people or experiences in your past. ☝︎✌︎?︎❄︎☜︎☼︎ WDG - 1S WDG - 2P ?︎⚐︎☠︎...
298 1 14
a big library and a small skeleton
166K 2.9K 16
Au Sanses x Reader If you like edgy and scary Sanses, and romantic and fluffy and edgy scenarios, then this is the book for you!!