Jacobs Truth #6

By Brezzy31

This is a fantasy love story. I am going to be bringing back some of my characters from my first series but a... More

Synopsis
Ch1 Anger fuels me
CH 2 Over Zealous
CH 3 Its not a request
CH 4 The Stake Out
CH 5 The Scare of a Lifetime
CH 6 House Guests
CH 7 Lonely but Never Alone
CH 8 Dinner for Two
CH 9 Jealous
CH 10 In the Loop
CH 11 Knowing does not make it Easier
CH 12 I Can't Get No Satisfaction
CH 13 Wine and Dine
Authors Note
CH 15 Home

CH 14 Having Everything

5.9K 308 14
By Brezzy31

Everett's POV-

Do you ever have the feeling like everything is right in the world. It usually doesn't last long but you feel it none the less and you allow yourself to believe it, no matter how short it lasts. That's my life right now. I'm newly mated and have convinced my mate that we should move in together and he finally agreed to it. So of course I'm on cloud nine, except for the tiny fact he wants to keep his humongous and very ostentatious home and have me move in to it when that's not even close to what I want.

"But Jake I want us to find a new place together. One where we can be comfortable in it, here I feel like I'm in an empty museum." Jake snorts. "My house is no where near museum size now your just being ridiculous Ev. Can't you just listen to my plan for the remodel before you automatically say no?"

I hold my hands up. "Fine tell me how we make this place more our style?" Jake pulls out plans from the pantry and lays them out on the counter and grabs a pencil. "Damn you really thought this all out, didn't you?" I comment.
"Yes I did, so shut your mouth for a second and let me tell you my ideas on how to turn nine bedrooms to five."

And I do just that, I listen as Jake explains taking two rooms and opening them up for a game room for our future kids and all the nieces and nephews we already have and are going to have. That drops us down to seven rooms still. "Ok then we are both going to need home offices, that drops us down to five ok, then we have to have a spare room for when your brother and Ryan visit so that dedicates one of the five to them bringing a total of four rooms so I guess we can have four kids? How does that sound?"

I nod with a smile. "Really four kids? You don't think that's to many?" Jake shrugs his shoulders. "I don't think so, let's just have two back to back then maybe wait till they are both in school to have two more?" I nod again. "That actually sounds perfect, so if I agree to staying in this house how long do you think it will take to get all of these renovations done? Maybe we should move into my condo while we get the work done so we aren't bothered while the work is going on?"

Jake looks thoughtfully out the window. "I think we have come to an agreement Ev. So I will get some proposals for the work and we can start moving my clothes to your place sometime next week." I jump up and fist bump. "Yes, finally I can't believe it took me this long to get you to agree to live with me."

Jake just huffs. "Good lord Ev, you are so dramatic I always said I would live with you, we just couldn't agree on where that would be exactly." I nod. "I know, I know I'm just excited. I think we should celebrate coming to an agreement, come on let me take you to the bedroom." I wiggle my eyebrows.

Jake just gives me an unamused look. "We don't have time there is so much to be done I want to get started on all this right now before you change your mind." I nod in understanding and slowly make my way to standing in front of Jake, making sure our bodies touch. I lean in to whisper in his ear. "I understand." I say but my hands start roaming his body and my tongue attacks his sensitive mating mark, making him moan shamelessly. "Mm don't stop Ev." He moans softly.

I pull back just a breath. "I thought you were too busy?" Jake rolls his eyes and attacks my mouth with his lips, biting my lower lip just hard enough to make me painfully hard in my jeans. I slowly work Jake's slacks open and start pulling them down his body as I drop down to my knees right there in the kitchen.

Jake throws his head back as I circle his head with my tongue. His salty favor erupts on my tongue and I start sucking on him from root to tip over and over again. Soon Jake grabs a handful of my hair and starts fucking my throat in earnest to get off. I relax my throat and gently squeeze his balls as he freezes and shoots down my throat. I gently pull away breathless and disheveled just like Jake to see him smiling widely down at me. "That was amazing Ev."

I catch my breath and stand. "Mm it really was." I go to kiss Jake again but the doorbell rings and I pull back laughing. "Oh man if that was just two seconds earlier." Jake hits my arm and mutters. "I would have ignored it." As he pushes me aside to go answer the door. I try to will my hard on to go down but it's not easy. I wait in the kitchen another minute before I follow the voices to the entry way and see Titan and Jesse at the door.

I walk over and open the door wider. "Come on in guys, I was just about to order some lunch would you guys like to stay." Jesse smiles brightly. "Of course, thank you Everett." They follow me into the living room as Jake sulkingly follows us. I grab the Chinese menu and throw to Titan. "Here let me know what you guys want and I can order it, their usually here within thirty minutes."

Titan nods and shows Jesse the menu as Jake drags me into the kitchen. "What are you doing inviting them in like that?" I put my hands on my hips. "Well didn't we just agree, that this was our house and it being our house I can invite however I like into it. Can I not?"

Jake huffs. "Ugh yes but not my brother he is just going to want to talk about my mom and try to convince me to forgive her and I'm not ready. That's why I didn't invite them into our house."

"Jake give them a chance will ya?" We both hear Jesse slightly raise his voice. "You know we can hear you right?" I start busting up laughing as Jake face turns bright red. I walk into the living room to a chuckling Titan and Jesse. "Sorry guys have you decided what you want to eat?"

Jesse nods. "Just get us an order of Orange chicken and Fried rice... and noddles." I nod and pull out my cell and call in the order as Jake makes his way out to the living room standing by my side I wrap my arm around him and kiss his temple. I snort when I hear Jesse aww at us and Titan tells him to be quite or they really will get kicked out.

We all sit and I start a light conversation. "So how's the farm Titan?" Titan's smile is megawatt. "Oh it's wonderful we just got some ponies in for my nephew he is almost five now and he already has a paint horse but damn if my daddy didn't buy a whole slew of ponies just because Dustin batted his eyes at him. That little boy has my dad wrapped around his pinkie."

I snort. "That's so awesome I can't wait for my brother to have a kid so I can be an uncle." Titan smiles. "Your apart of the family so you can be an honorary uncle to Dustin believe me when I say that boy needs all the extra uncles he can get, he is a handful I can only imagine the calls I'm going to get when he gets older I just know he is going to be a trouble maker."

I laugh and notice Jacob has a sour look on his face. "I guess he will be like you then." Jacob says non to nicely. "Jacob what's your problem I thought everything was squashed between you and Titan." I ask and watch Jacob cross his arms over his chest and look away. I look over at Titan and Jesse but they both look resigned to Jacob's behavior.

I rub Jacob's side softly as the doorbell rings. Jacob gets up. "I'll go get it." He says before walking away." I sigh. "I'm sorry Titan, I thought once he found out for sure you had nothing to do with his father's murder he wouldn't hold so much hostility towards you. I guess I was wrong."

Titan nods. "It's ok Everett. I understand it might take some more time for him to come around but I will stick it out for Jesse. I know how much Jesse wants to have a relationship with his brother the last four years have killed him and I know these things take time so I can take his anger until he lets it go." Titan stops talking as Jake walks back in with bags of food.

I stand and usher the everyone into the formal dinning room. Once we are all sitting and eating our food in an awkward silence I sigh and look at Jake. "Please make them take this table and these damn chairs when they remodel, this is the most uncomfortable chair I have ever sat on." Jesse and Titan start laughing. "They really are Jake." Jesse comments and that gets a smile out of Jacob and the rest of lunch is spent talking easily. Jacob kind of ignores Titan for the most part but he doesn't take anymore digs at him so I count that as a win.

Once lunch is done and we are back in the living room Jacob asks Jesse why they are here. "Um... Well, Titan and I are starting a family and we found a two year old in foster care that we just fell in love with and we just found out yesterday they approved our petition for temporary guardianship until the adoption goes through and we wanted to share the good news with you."

We both just sit there stunned and Jesse continues. "We already told the rest of the family and we decided we didn't want to scare the poor girl with all the family at once so we figured everyone could come and visit at our house over the next week or two to meet her. Would you guys like to see a picture she is just beautiful."

I nod and Jesse pulls a picture of a blond haired little girl with a bright smile on his phone. Jacob awes. "Oh Jesse she is prefect, congratulations, really both of you." He says looking at Titan who is beaming like a proud papa. "She really is stunning you guys are going to have to beat the boys off her." I tell them and Titan grumbles. "Thanks for putting that in my head already Everett." I smirk back.

Jesse and Titan stay a little longer and tell us all about little Evee and how they made her a princess room already for when they get to pick her up. Which should be today or tomorrow depending on the paperwork. It turns into a nice afternoon together and slowly Jacob softens up towards Titan and starts getting excited about being an uncle again.

Ok guys this story is coming to an end soon, but don't worry I already started on Fox's Worth so don't be too sad. Vote or comment and let me know what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245 0 24
Beckham Lou was your normal kid. He went to school, got bullied, got average grades and was an average teenager. But, then everything changed when he...
1.1M 32K 51
This is back up! I never got around to editing it because I didn't have the time like I thought I would. Enjoy this and the sequel. Isabelle was jolt...
7.5K 388 12
Leo had never seriously given thought about finding his true wolf-mate. He used to think it was just a superstition or a myth. Or a really good mark...
3.6K 264 22
Lucas has been hiding for his entire life. Cursed by what he is, eeking out a living on the fringes of wizard society, he has one foot in two worlds...