My Sexy Assistant

Od shantoyawalker

Love... It's a funny thing. It makes people do things they would never dream of doing. People kill for it... Více

cast
Coffee
Interview
Rules
Lie
Revenge
Dinner Party
sight
The Hotel room
Bad luck
fun
Fight
Wasted
Day After
Spite
Angry
Awkward
Arrested
Changed
Crazy
A promise
Let's Play
Surprise
Threat
Arrogant
problem
Freeze!!!
Three words
bye bye Katrine
connected
Trip
Cook, Mr Grant
Messages
Pain
Katrine's trick
Safe
Emotions
Announcements
One question. One answer.
Jealous
I'll always protect you
mood swings
On my knees, again
I do
Love you
Just the beginning

BREAKdown

31.1K 1.4K 41
Od shantoyawalker

Jake's P.o.v

"What brings you here?" Katrine  asked taking a seat beside me in the bar. I ignored her and ordered another shot of tequila. Drinking my sorrows away was the best thing for my jealous ass right now. I cannot trust Diana. A girl like her it's hard to trust. She's too beautiful. Our fight was so stupid. Uncalled for. But the fact that I told her Christina lies her and she ignored me, and I went to see him at her house. I heard clear when he confessed his love for her. I saw the way she blushed and I didn't like that! Where would she be loyal to me though? I'm just to reach! That's all. I'm not romantic! I don't know shit about planning candlelit dinners and romantic walks on the seaside. I just want to make her happy, but clearly I'm not good enough. It looks up as Katrine cleared her throat.

"You zoned out on me. What do you say it take it to my room?"

"Get lost Katrine. I no longer want you"

"Ouch. That hurts. How long have you been here? I haven't seen you in a bar in a long while. I guess Diana has you on lockdown.

"Why are you following me Katrine? I hope to oats and you promise to leave me alone. Now get the hell out of my life!"

" I broke my promise. How can I leave this beautiful body of yours?" I turned my back to her and took out my phone. Multiple missed calls came in from Diana, but I was not in the mood to answer.

I really don't want to hear how sorry she is. I looked up at the women that walked in. Most of them eyed me seductively, but I only had my mind wrapped around one woman.

I took another shot of tequila, then I called my driver and ordered him to drop me at the hotel my mother was staying. I felt a little light headed, but I had to see her. Something came to me. I had to speak to her about it. It's not something that can wait.

Upon reaching the hotel and made my way to her room. After looking on the door for what seems like forever she finally opened it. I walked in without her invite.

"Jake, it's almost 12, what are you doing here?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

I walked to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of beer. I sat on the sofa and took a sip. Just amazing! I thought to myself.

"Honey is everything okay?" I glanced up to see a man walking from the room, and it wasn't her boyfriend. I shook my head in disgust. Yet she acts like she is better than me! My mother told him she would be fine so he went back to her room.

"What are you doing here Jake? Let me guess.... you're here to embarrass me more than you already did?" I shook my head and stood up.

"Don't worry about that. I'm breaking up with her" a smile immediately spread across her face.

"That's my boy"

"I just realized that she's not good for me. So... are you proud of me now?!"

"Of course son! Now I'm proud!" I immediately started laughing. I took a step towards her and rest my hand on her shoulders.

"The thing is... mom... Diana... she's a model in her own class. A freaking supermodel. She's beautiful. She's sweet... most importantly, she makes me happy. As annoying as she is. She pushes me away always but I like her mom. I guess you haven't figured out that I'm a grown man and I will do whatever I want. Whoever I choose to fall in love with is not your problem. I'm a disgrace when I don't lick your feet... but when I do... I'm such an awesome son. In life... sometimes you have to rebell. Even against your own mother" she laughed out so loud my ears drum shook.

"You my son will always be a disgrace! Just like your stupid father! I should have scrapped you and your stupid sister when I found out I was pregnant. That Diana girl just wants money. You'll see soon. You two will never make it together. Now get out of my house. I disown you!"

I felt her words pierce my heart like a sword. I was bleeding. I felt the tear form in my eyes, but I immediately dismissed it. I couldn't break down in front her. She would see how weak I am. My heart was begging me to break down, but I was not about to make her think I'm weak. That would just make her happier.

My own mother made me feel like I am not meant for this world. She made me feel less than I actually am... and you know what hurts? I still love her deeply. As much as my body pleaded with my heart to hate her my heart stood firm. She stared me dead in the face and told me she should have had an abortion. Maybe she should have. At least she would be happier and she didn't have to worry about me. A dissapointment. A disgrace. A mistake. Probably her worst mistake ever. Her words just kept ringing in my ear like a damn sirene. I wish I could unhear them, but that's just impossible.

"You can disown me if you wish. Your loss. Just remember you are getting older. Not younger... let me give you a warning. Mother. If you try in anyway to hurt Diana it will be war. So think again, because ever since you came back a lot of things are happening. Don't you think that's just weird?" She started laughing, then she became serious.

"Don't put your doings on me. Get out now before I call security. I'll be leaving tomorrow if you want to say goodbye. But I prefer you don't" I shoved my hands in my pockets and left the room. I doubt I'll ever see her again! But somehow I was okay with that. Hurt? Yes, but okay. The less negativity the better for me. I guess...

I made my way back to my house. I grabbed a bottle of vodka from the kitchen and started drinking.

My heart felt tight against my chest

I couldn't bare this alone... so I got back in my car and made my way to one of the persons I trust the most

Diana's P.o.v

I froze immediately. A million thoughts running through my mind as the man pierced the gun deeper in my side.

"It's really sad you know. I didn't want to shoot you.... after all... You're such a beautiful woman... but you are stubborn"

"Please don't do this to. What do you have against me? I haven't hurt anyone"

"Oh sweetie. It's not about that. I'm getting payed to do this"

"Who's paying you?!"

"Someone very close to you.  That's all you need to kn-"

Bam!!!!

He let out a cry in pain and ran off as the bullet pierced through his arms. He immediately ran off. My head shot up in the direction where it came from. One of the guard Jake hired for me stood there with a gun in his hand.

"Is you good madam?" I nodded in response. I grabbed my crutches and went back inside.

"Please don't tell Jake"

"Madam is we duty you know"

"Please don't tell him. Please. I will tell him okay?"

"Okay madam" after he left I sat down on the sofa. The man's words kept ringing in my ear.

Someone close to you

I couldn't think of anyone who could do this. No one that I'm close to.

He must be lying because this really makes no sense whatsoever.

There's absolutely no reason anyone close to me would want to hurt me. It just doesn't make sense.

When he shoved that gun at my side I thought this would've been the end.  

I could barely breathe

My life flashed before my eyes

He was going to kill me

The first thing I thought about was not being able to enjoy pizza again. The taste. The smell... every thing.............

Okay I'm kidding. Lol. Even though I shouldn't be in a time like this.  

Actually... the first person that came to my mind was Jake.

The way I treated him. The way I hurt him.

If I died I would never be able to say sorry...

One hour later

I opened the door and Jake walked in. Clearly he had been drinking. He looked a mess! He walked past me and made his way to my room.

Upon reaching there he took a seat on the bed. I slowly made my way towards him.

"Jake. Are you okay?" He didn't respond. I sat down beside him and rest my hand on his back.

"Are you only with me for money Diana?"

"What? No. I made that clear to you already. I really don't need your money. Where is this coming from?"

"Why do you treat me like this? I care for you so much, but you just keep being ungrateful to me and I'm so fed up! I do the most for you and you don't respect that. Why don't you respect that?!"

"I do respect it Jake, but I really don't deserve it. I don't want to take advantage of you"

"Advantage? Really that's the dumbest excuse ever! Just say it Diana! You don't like me!"

"If I didn't like you I would never date you. You're my first boyfriend Jake. I was so scared to date, but you with your arrogant ass... you are just amazing Jake and you keep trying to act like you are an asshole But you are not. You're amazing and that's what I like. Screw material things! I just want you"

"Really? I just thought you were all here for the money"

"I promise you Jake. I'm not here for any of that" I held his hands and kissed him. He got up and shoved his hands in his pockets. He walked towards the window and stared outside.

"You know tonight my mom and I had a fall out. She made it clear to me I am a total disappointment because I am not playing by her rules. Dating who she wants me to date.... she says I'm a disappointment. A disgrace. She wished she aborted me.... you know how those words hurt. It's like a knife right through my heart. The pain... It's real... but I guess she's right"

"Oh shut up Jake! You are such a loving person! You are no disappointment! Only if you keep saying those stupid words! I know you and I love everything about you."

"You know all I ever wanted was for her to be proud of me"

We sat down and I listened to him pour his heart out. He told me his entire life story. Everything.

At the end he burst out in tears. I wrapped my arms around him tightly... I felt tears run down my face too.

It's sad... people don't know... the words you say... and the way you treat people actually has an impact on them in real life. It can actually break them.

No wonder he behaves the way he does.

He was really hurt!

Seeing him like this shattered my heart in to a million pieces

Dedicated to Kekecute0

                         AnnetteBugeja

                          henyorlar

omgbeyonce1

jamjam005249

Tbank you for reading guys

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Please leave your comments and voted below

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

39.8K 1.5K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
7.5M 247K 33
"Soon Diana... Soon you will be mine and you will not even know how fast it will happen", he said in my ear, with his deep voice which sent shivers d...
10.5K 982 42
She being way too filmy believed love is a bed of roses for her the idea of love was more about not giving up on the person you love and her toxic t...
1M 41.6K 39
Are you tired of the damsel in distress stories then this one is just for you. Read and have fun... Highest ranking #97 in Romance. Highest r...