The Bad Boy Wants The Athlete

By RainbowManedPegasus

ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ғɪɢᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪs ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ. ****** Rainbow Dash, the kind of person who ca... More

The Bad Boy Wants The Athlete
1 - Rarity
2 - Second Impression
3 - I'm going to hell
4 - I'm in hell
5 - 12 hours
6 - Detention
6.2 - Detention pt. 2
7 - Friends
8 - Friends pt. 2
9 - Hangover
10 - Good Morning
11 - Daddy Issues
12 - Get Off of Me
13 - free succ
14 - I'm hotter than you
15 - You're still short and cute
16 - U R A Q T
17 - It's not my birthday
18 - Keep Lying
19 - The Truth
21 - Royal Flush
22 - Drowning
23 - Rarity, Again
24 - Issues
25 - Denial
26 - Promise
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Chapter 41: He's here
Chapter 42: J-E-ALOUS

20 - You look good

2.2K 76 33
By RainbowManedPegasus

"Class dismissed." the teacher announces. I picked up my phone and Calculus notebook off my desk and got out of the room before anyone blocks my way. As I got outside the room, a hand sticks out in front of me and I stopped on my tracks and glanced to the owner of the hand. 

"Hi, Rainbow Dash" Rarity grins and puts her hand back on the pockets of her skirt. "What?" I asked and walked in front of her as she pressed her back comfortable on the wall. 

"How's last night?" She smiles cheekily and wiggles her eyebrows. 

I rolled my eyes, "What last night?" 

"You know, last night"

"I don't understand what you're saying"

"Oh, shut up, Rainbow Dash" she puts her hands out and crosses her arms, "You know what I mean by 'How's last night with Soarin'

I narrowed my eyes and pointed at her, "I am going to kill you."

She laughs and waves her hand in front of me, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, anyways, I have a party this weekend, and of course, you're coming over."

"I'm not coming over."

"Are you going to decline this invitation or are am I going to blackmail you?"

"Alright, fine, fine, I'm going." I said, followed by a groan.

Rarity winks at me and flips her hair before walking away, "See you, darling."

*******

Rarity informed everyone in our squad that she will be having a party, and Pinkie, also invited people who knew Rarity. If I'm not mistaken everyone knows Rarity, I mean, she's the trendsetter inside and outside the school. One time she announced that looking smart is the trend, so everyone bought fake glasses. It was nightmare every time Rarity sets a new trend, because everyone, and by everyone I mean literally everyone will be wearing the trend until Rarity sets another trend. 

Twilight texted me earlier, asking if I'm going to the party, I said yes, and she replied with 'uGhHHHHHHHhHhH'. Then after my last subject, I walked to my locker and saw her standing beside it, holding her phone. Then she said she didn't want to ask Rarity to help her buy stuff, and asked my If I could go with her because she knows that I don't have anything to wear, so I shrugged and just agreed to go with her. 

We are currently in some swimwear shop, after Twilight's groaning and whining, I managed to push her in. I understand her, because I too, don't like wearing bikinis. That's right, Rarity told us to buy our own bikini because apparently, it's a pool party. I'm alright with wearing a bikini in a place where no one knows who I am, but everyone knows who I am in school. 

"Rainbow Dash," Twilight said, "I've found 10 choices of, uh, bikinis, god I hate that word-anyways I've already found my choices and you haven't moved an inch from that fucking chair yet."

I let out a groan and slouched into my seat more, "Are you serious?" and Twilight shot a glare at me. "Fine" I muttered under my breath as I push myself up and walk towards Twilight.

"How about this?" She asked as she pulled out a floral bikini and I give her a disgusted look. "No."

"Why not?"

"You seriously think I'd wear flowery shit?"

She rolled her eyes and put the bikini back on the clothes stand, "Fine"

I also wandered around the shop to find what can I can wear, I spot a bikini and thought of Twilight, maybe she'll like this. "Hey Twilight," I raised a persian blue surf bralette bikini as she looks at the item I was holding and shook her head.

"No, that's too revealing." She said as she looked back to the clothing stand.

I shrugged and put the bikini back on the stand and took another one, a striped halter strap bikini paired with high-waisted bottoms with three buttons on both sides, "What about this one?"

She stared at it for a moment, "I am not wearing that." she protested and I walked towards her, grabbing her wrist to push her inside the dressing room. "Yes you are." 

"Do you see that? It's too revealing!"

"Stop being such a virgin,"

"I'm not being a virgin, wait I am a virgin-shut up, Rainbow!"

"It's not revealing,"

"It literally is!"

"I'm going to make you wear something more revealing than this."

"Fine, fine, Jesus." She muttered under her breath as she rolls her eyes, taking the swim wear out of my hands. She twists the door knob open and before entering she gives me a concerned look.

I raised a brow, "What?"

"It's just ugh too revealing"

"Of course it's revealing it's a bikini, dumbass."

She groaned and hastily pushed the door open and closed it shut. 

*********

I've been going in and out in this store five times now and Twilight still hasn't come out. This bitch who's always early for school is taking almost thirty fucking minutes in the fucking dressing room with that single piece of bikini. In between those five times I went out and in, I already bought my swimwear. I wonder how the staffs aren't checking up on us for taking this long. The only reason I could think of is that someone sneaked in and murdered her, probably one of those students from Crystal Prep High who's mad at her because Twilight was being a snitch those days.

I grunted and finally stood up from my seat, and yelled in front of the door, "Why the fuck are you taking so fucking long!?"

After 5 minutes she finally answers, "Uhhhhhh, self-contemplating?"

"God-fucking-dammit, I'm breaking this door." I said as I was twisting the knob and using my default strength to break things. 

"NO- WAIT I'M DONE! I'M DONE, ALRIGHT?" Twilight yelled back followed by inaudible cursing as she twists the knob and pulled the door back. 

As I stepped in, my jaw dropped as my eyes travel from Twilight's head to her feet. Her hips and waist forms an hourglass figure and the bikini definitely highlights her curves. I stared at her for a minute and nodded my head.

"What?" Twilight hissed. 

I shrugged, "It's pretty." 

"You're making me even more self-conscious!" 

"You look good! What the fuck are you even worrying about?"

"I look like a stripper," She frowned as she turns her back and looked at the mirror. 

"What do you mean a stripper, you don't know what that is."

She rolled her eyes, "How do you know I don't know what a stripper is?"

"Because you're an egghead who used to not have a social life?"

She spun her head quickly and narrowed her eyes, "Excuse me!?"

"I didn't say anything!" I said as I raised both my hands in defense. 

"Alright, show's over! Get out, I'm changing." She said as she pushed me out the door and shut it behind me. After what seemed like minutes she finally got out of the dressing room and we both went to the cashier to pay for the swimwear. 

"Oh so you were going to buy it after all." I said, pouting my lips and nodding my head.

"Yeah, duh," She grinned confidently, "I totally look hot in this." 

"Yes, bitch!" I yelled and slapped her butt and she glares at me as she slapped the back of my hand, "Don't- do that in public." 

"Okay, okay."

******

"Wait," Twilight stopped in her tracks and looked at me, "you haven't bought your bikini yet." 

"I already did, Twilight" I said, raising the shopping bag and pulled her so we could continue walking but Twilight pulled me back and gasped, "Can I see!?", excitement filling her eyes.

"I'll show it when we get to the car." 

"Well why not now?"

"Because we're in public you idiot-" I was cut off by a person yelling my name, "Hey Dash!"

My head snapped to where the voice came from and my heart immediately skipped a beat when I saw Soarin with Flash walking towards us. 

"Shit," I cursed under my breath and grabbed Twilight's wrist about to make a run and Twilight doesn't budge, "C'mon Twilight!" I said in a horrified whisper.

"Is that Soarin and Flash?" Twilight said as I keep pulling her to move, "I think they're coming this way,"

"No!" I let out a nervous laughter, "Your eyeglasses just need to raise a few grades, it's all delusion!"

Twilight's lips part into a wide smile and she gasps, "It's them, Rainbow Dash! and they're coming this way!" 

"Goddamit, that's my fucking point." I muttered under my breath followed by a sigh. I straightened my posture and turned my back to face the both of them as they come closer to us.

I put on a fake teethy smile and whispered, "Come on, Twilight, I'm going to get a pirated PDF version of that book  you always wanted if we run away from them."

"No."

"If we don't leave yet, I'll tell shining armor you like this douche." I said

"If you tell him, I'll tell your mom that you cheated in class."

"Nerd"

"Idiot"

"Yo dash!" Soarin smirked. God, I just want to wipe that obnoxious smirk off his face, it's fucking infuriating. No, I want to wipe his entire face off it's so pretty that he knows it makes me feel butterflies.

"He already said something, what are you waiting for let's get the hell outta here." I pulled Twilight again and she grabs my arm to keep me on my feet.

"Hey Twily" Flash said with a grin on his face. Drool Twilight. Drool.

"Hi Flash" she let out a nervous laugh and tugged on my shirt.

"I'm very sorry to interrupt your sappy meetings but we're still gonna shop some crap." Twilight kicks my leg at my response.

"Wait, are you going to the party?" Soarin asked.

"Yeah...what's wrong with that?" I said as I narrowed my eyes.

"Of course we are, Rarity's our best friend." Twilight said giving me a glare.

"Yeah, yeah, they get it now," I grit my teeth, "Twilight don't you still have to run some errands?"

"Uhhh, no?"

"See, I knew you were totally busy! Alright, bye, you fuckers." As we were going to leave, Soarin pulled my wrist making me stumble back until I was laying on his chest.

"...and wear something sexy" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I ignored the heat I was feeling on my entire face. A smirk forms on his lips again, because he damn well knows he has an effect on me and I don't know when he'll ever stop about it.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.2K 40
"Do you think it's funny?" "What?" "Everything you have done." ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── Start: June 14,2016- First plot Octo...
14K 420 35
its about a highschool love story. Dash's life in CHS is really grate cuz when princess twilight came to the human world things just got more interes...
98.8K 2.5K 22
Rainbow Dash is hiding a dark secret from her friends. When that secret comes to light, the others learn just how horrible Rainbow's home life really...
2.3K 63 14
Rainbow Dash and Soarin Skies are best friends, these two do everything together. Suddenly things have changed, and the two are separated? Who's movi...