All We Need Of Hell (Lynn Gun...

By Linndsvy

Lynn is the new girl at Boston North High. Despite believing that things could get worse, things actually sta... More

I Need To Feel You Again | Chapter 1
This Is Just A War In My Head | Chapter 2
Im A Poor Unfortunate Soul | Chapter 3
We Could Be Hero's | Chapter 4
You're A Ghost At Most | Chapter 5
Where'd You Go | Chapter 6
Just Crash, Fall Down | Chapter 7
Save Me From Myself | Chapter 8
This Isn't Violence | Chapter 9
You Should Know Me By Now | Chapter 10
I Don't Belong Here | Chapter 11
I Don't Feel So Lonely | Chapter 12
I Hope I See You By My Side | Chapter 13
Today I'm Gonna Write A Sad Song | Chapter 14
Today Is The Greatest | Chapter 16
I'm Just Trying To Stop The Bleeding | Chapter 17
I Don't Want To Fade Away | Chapter 18
Maybe I Should Be More Like Her | Chapter 19
I'm Empty | Chapter 20
Won't You Meet Me Eye To Eye | Chapter 21
There's A Light Inside Of Me | Chapter 22
I Hate To Feel This Die | Chapter 23
Another Brain To Decay | Chapter 24
I Hate You, I Love You | Chapter 25
I'll Find You Another Time | Chapter 26
The Exstacy Of Love | Chapter 27
I'm Loved, And I'm Lost | Chapter 28
You Found Me | Chapter 29
It Wont Ever Be the Same | Chapter 30
revising this story/adding more

Caught Up In A Dream | Chapter 15

579 22 3
By Linndsvy

"How do I go to sleep after you and wake up before you. I don't even know how this happened. Well i hope your having sweet dreams, and call me when you wake up."

Alexas voice came through the cellphone. I was listening to my voicemails this morning when I woke up. I replayed it again the I hit save. I then pulled her contact up and called her.

"Good morning sleepy head." She said letting little giggles out. I sat up in my bed and put the phone on speaker. "Morning. What's for breakfast?" I asked her. Her mom makes really good pancakes. "Well you missed out on breakfast due to sleeping so late. It's 1 Lynn." I checked my phone and it was 1. "Holy crap I slept late."

"Get ready. I'll take us out to get some lunch." Alexa said. I could hear dishes in the background so she must be doing the dishes or somthing. "Okay. I'll be ready." I said and hung up.

I brushed my hair out and straightened the ends and put a beanie on. I slipped a crop top on and some black leather pants and tied up my black vans. I walked downstairs and was greeted by my mom and dad.

"I'm going out for lunch." I told them as I walked out the door. I sat on the porch and waited for Alexa to show up. It took her maybe 5 minutes before I saw her car roll up. I smiled as soon as I saw her and got in the front. I greeted her with a kiss and we were off. "So where are we going for lunch?" I asked holding her hand on the console between us.

"This cute little dinner on the edge of town." She said turning down a road. I nodded my head and put on some music and Hayley Williams voice came through the speakers. I immediately checked my phone. I HAVE TO GO TO THE CONCERT TODAY.

I saw that It was only 2. I have a few hours till Brian and Alex are done at school. I looked at Alexa. I wonder if I should tell her. I don't want to brag or anything. I opened my mouth to speak when the car jerked from Alex hitting h breaks. "FUCKER!" she yelled out the window at a black truck who nearly hit her side.

I grabbed her hand again and stroked it. She smiled at me then passed the truck that almost hit her and she flipped him off. I smiled at her and we arrived at the dinner. It was like a cute old fashioned dinner from the 80s. We ended up just getting pancakes.

"Are you gonna go to school for the last block or am I dropping you back off at home?" She asked wiping her pancake in syrup. "I'll get dropped off at home. Then I'll see you before bed." I said eating my pancakes.

The ride back was a lot more uneventful than the ride to the dinner. I got out of the car and gave Alex a kiss and waved goodbye. I ran inside and did my makeup. I tossed on black mid rise skinny jeans, a black Paramore with pink flowers crop top I made and I ran my strainer through my hair so it wasn't totally straight but it wasn't crazy wavy.

I looked at my shoes and decided on wearing my black vans hight tops. It took me right till 4 when Alex and Brian were picking me up. I heard a honk outside and I looked out my window and saw the boys. I tossed a black sweater on for now and ran out of my room.

I was just about to leave outside when I remember the cd. I ran back up to my room and grabbed it off my shelf. I then got outside and into the backseat. "Hey boys." I said getting in and buckling up. "You got the cd?" Alex asked. I nodded my head and showed then it.

"I even kinda made a booklet that has all the ways they could contact us." I showed them the inside behind the cover. "That's actually a really good idea ahah" Alex said flashing me a smile. I closed it and I tucked it in my bra, I tried to make it look as untouchable but it was a freaking cd.

The venue doesn't allow cds or anything like that. I guess a few years back somthing happened. It was 5 and there was about 4 people in line. I jumped out before Brian could even Park. I ran to the line and stood there and did a little happy dance. Then 8 minutes later Brian and Alex stood with me.

"Holy Lynn. Someone's excited." Brian said looking for his ticket in his pockets. I nodded my head then checked for mine. I found it in my pocket and left it there. We have 4 hours till the doors open. So we talked about graduation.

"It may only be March but time Flys. Alex has an escort and I do. Are you Going to ask Alexa?" Brian said. I thought about it for awhile. I did transfer here in January. And I've really only known Alex for 2 months. "I...think so haha. It's still a long ways." I said to them. They nodded and we sat down on the ground and just started singing some Paramore songs aloud.

~~~

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 1 minute before they open the doors. "Run straight to the front and don't let go of each other's hands okay." I told the boys again. The nodded and then people started counting down

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

And the doors opened and we check out tickets through and ran straight to the front and immidiatly got surrounded by 13 year olds. I looked at the boys. "This is going to be a great day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...