Nerd Disqualified [✔]

By _gxbrielle_

She loved the attention when she was a singer. She loved the pain when she was a fighter. She loved the books... More

Cast:
1: Little miss tiger
2: Shy or not, you're still a nerd
4: Let the harshness, begin!
5: Let the fight begin!
6: The interview
7: The interview (part 2)
8: Familiar
What's up?
The Concert (pt.1)
11:The concert (pt.2)
12:the concert (pt.3)
A/n: IMPORTANT
13: I'm in for an afternoon.
14: Aren't you gonna say sorry?
15: mark
16: denies denies denies
17: Developing
18: Pay
19: cut her neck into club size
20: A MORNING out
21: stars
22: knight in shining armour
Author's note
23: Kiran
24: am I going to die?
25: another interview
26: Can I rip her head off now
27: Ball
2K reads?!
28:shocked
Not an update!
29: Candles
30: Hallucinating
31: Answers
32: Taking action
33: Rot
34: Mom
35: Revealed
36: Hypocrite (THE END)
AN ANNOUNCEMENT!
Epilogue

3: Is God picking on me???

12.4K 538 109
By _gxbrielle_

Enjoy chapter 3!!!
_____________________

Today is so not my day. First the cafeteria and now this??

"So what's your address?" Tie asked again.

"I said I am not telling you!" I slumped on my seat.

"Well I am not moving this car if you don't tell me," he chuckled.

"Ughhhhh! Fine! Just drop me off to the beach!" I told him and just as I did, it started raining.

Oh great!

"I don't think you'll swim when it's raining... Unless you're trying to kill yourself," Tie smirked again.

"Will you please stop smirking!" I blurted.

I covered my mouth in embarrassment. If I told him that, then he'd suspect that I'm checking him out.

I looked at Tie and his smirk just grew to a cute grin.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine! If I tell you my address, you make sure no one knows this. You understand me?" I asked him threateningly.

He put his hands up in surrender. "Woah, Tiger. Easy. I won't ok?" He assured.

"Hmph! My address is 235 N Dianthus Street at the hill section of Manhattan Beach," I told him.

Sahara's House

"You're kidding," he said incredulously.

"Am not," it was my turn to smirk now.

"But aren't you a--"

"Scholar?" I finished for him. "You always believe rumors don't you?" I laughed.

"At least I can walk to your house," he said as he started his car.

"Wait, you live in the same neighborhood as me?!!!!"

-
-
-

Yes. Tie Danver lives near my house he lives in 250 S Dianthus Street. Frick that stupid devil.

Tie's house

Ughhhhh.

And I never ever even new that.

What the hell is happening to me?!!!!!

"Well do you wanna come in for a snack?" I asked him.

"Oh. No I have meeting to go to, in fact I'm kinda late for it," he said waving his hand.

"Ok, I was just kidding anyways," I shrugged before closing my door and running inside.

I took a bath and picked out an outfit that's not too skin revealing. I wore a cute halter top mint green coloured dress which is knee high and is skin tight but has a flowy chiffon layer and then for my shoes I wore my strapped heels and then I took my empty gold and black LV crossbody bag along with my turqoise watch and the key necklace that my mother gave me which I always wear except that I hide the pendant when I'm at school, and wore them all on. Well my necklace is already on so, whatever.

Sahara's outfit

I then went outside to my garage and went inside my Mercedes and drove off to the studio.

-
-
-

I parked my car and now I am sitting on the couch waiting for whoever Melissa was going to introduce to me.

"You are doing a duet with a different company's singer! Isn't that fun? Not to mention that he is a guy and he is hot! Hot! Hot!!!!" Melissa squealed.

"Wait. A boy, singing a with me. But aren't I a solo?" I asked.

"Yes but I figured, why don't we do something new?" She said.

I simply nodded my head. It doesn't matter, at least I get a new project to work on.

"You never know Sarah, you guys might end up being a couple or even a love team," she wiggled her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes at her childiness. "Whatever."

Someone from behind me cleared his throat.

I turned around and lemme tell you, the sight is not something I would be so pleasant about. There standing and clearing his throat is friggin Tie Danver aka the golden boy aka the person I'm going to sing with. Hell I didn't know he was a friggin singer!

"OMG! Hello Mr.Danver! Come sit with your new partner Sarah. Oh sorry for my rudeness. Sarah this is Tie Danver and Mr. Tie this is Sarah Bridges," Melissa said in one breath.

I gave a stiff and polite nod towards Danver. He on the other hand, gave me an unsure smile.

"Anyways, you guys can chat while I go ahead to my meeting, bye Sarah bye Tie!" Melissa said before dashing out the door.

Me and Tie awkwardly stared at each other.

"So, you wanna go get coffee or something in Starbucks?" He asked unsurely.

I nodded. I am figuratively frozen. Well my mouth is.

I stood up and walked behind him.

"Do you wanna go to my car or yours? Wait do you have a car with you?" Tie asked.

"U-uh y-yes I do," I stuttered. Why am I even stuttering?

"Ok," he said awkwardly.

"Well I'll meet you in Starbucks," I waved at him before going to my car.

-
-
-

I parked my car and entered Starbucks seeing that Tie was already there.

He waved me over and I sat down.

Luckily there were no customers or else they'd probably recognize me and ask for autographs.

"Why do you look familiar?" Tie suddenly asked.

"I'm just gonna get coffee ok, what do you want, I'll order it," I told him, changing the topic.

"No, no I'll pay for it," he said standing up himself.

I nodded so I sat back down.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I'll get a caramel Frap," I told him.

"Didn't you say that you wanted coffee?" He raised his brows.

"I changed my mind," I smiled sweetly.

Weird I'm getting the same one, not to mention it's my favourite," he smiled showing off his pearly white teeth.

Would you look at that. Me and Tie having similarities. Who would've known.

Wait a minute.... he just smiled!

I tapped my fingers on the table while I waited.

After 5 long minutes of waiting, he finally arrived at our table carrying two medium sized caramel frap. He handed one to me as I thanked him.

"I think I know you from somewhere," Tie suddenly spoke. His eyes then widened from realization.

Oh this is what I'm scared about.

"You!" He pointed accusingly.

"Me what?" I shrugged casually. But inside I am freaking out.

"You guys resemble each other," he said as if thinking to himself.

"I-i resemble who exactly?" I suddenly stuttered.

"But it can't be, I just drove her home and-and-"

"What are you talking about?!" I asked again, louder this time.

He gasped. "Oh no nevermind. It's just that you resemble this girl from my school," he sighed.

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth pretending to understand.

I took a phew secret deep breaths in and out before looking at him.

I didn't know why this came out of my mouth but it just did. "So do you like her?"

I gasped at my actions and covered my mouth.

When I looked back up, what I saw shocked me.

He blushed! He, Tie Damon Danver (his full name) Just blushed!!!

Aww so cu- scratch that!

"Uh- no we just met," he said.

I nodded again also blushing a little.

I feel bad. I mean he's talking to the same girl!

"Is she pretty?" I blurted out again.

Ugh! What is happening to me today?!

Is God picking on me???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 9.8K 29
Highest ranking #40 in short stories (Unedited) "I have hung up on you twice already. Don't you understand that I do not have time for you to complai...
186K 6.7K 21
Gwen Winter, a glamourous 25 year old, was one of New York's top rated lawyers, until one case ruined her career. With mobs of reporters and paparaz...
3.6M 47.4K 25
Abril has a secret...she's the daughter of the richest man in the county, but because of a childhood incident she decides she can't tell anyone, even...
17.7K 623 37
Cassia Winters is sent to a camp by her father, King Julius, who insists it will fix her. And when Cassia arrives, she becomes enemies with the poor...