I'm Not Who You Think

By b_writing1d

*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
PLEASE EVERYONE READ
Over 7 years later...please read!

Chapter 47

4.4K 106 21
By b_writing1d

Dan's POV:

I walked into the flat, staring at Kate as I did so. She looked scared and worried.

"You have 5 minutes, now speak." Harry groaned. I noticed that all he was wearing was boxers, and he had tattoos on his arms, chest, and stomach.

"We all came here to apologize to both of you." Jack spoke. I knew it killed him to say that, but it was true.. I suppose. On his part at least.

"Kate, Harry.. I'm really sorry." Lisa sounded like she was already begging for forgiveness. I looked at Harry and watched as a smile curved on his lips.

"You guys are funny." Harry laughed. I rolled my eyes and looked at Kate who was practically hiding behind Harry. "You have 3 minutes to explain why we should forgive you."

"Well," I began. How do I put this? "Maybe because Kate was mine first." Jack shoved me against the door, and looking me dead in the eye.

"Get the fuck out of here. I will not loose her because of you!" Jack yelled, stepping away from me. I ignored him and walked to be in front of Harry.

"Fuck you Dan." Kate said, stepping beside Harry. I smirked and shoved her, causing her to fall onto the carpet. I'm tired of going by what Jack wants. It's my life, my choices.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!?" Harry snapped, shoving me almost have me fall. I caught myself and looked at him.

"Kate!" Lisa yelled running over to her. Harry looked furious. His body practically towered over mine, which is odd due to us being the same height.

"You wanna fucking hit a women?" He asked, shoving me again. I stepped back and gulped. Okay, maybe Harry's not the person to fuck with. "You want to treat her like shit?" With that, his fist hit my stomach. I hunched over making a oof sound. I quickly leaned back up and shoved into him. He laughed and grabbed me by the neck, slamming me against the door.

"Harry stop!" Kate yelled, running over to Harry. He ignored her and his grip tightened around my neck. His dark green eyes burning into my brown ones.

"Why don't you die just the way you treated her!?" Harry barked, his grip tightening even more. I began gasping for air and tried to move him, but it was no use.

"Please Harry.." I heard Kate whimper. His grip loosened, but still stayed around my neck. Why is she sticking up for me? "As much as I want to watch this, you can't go to jail." He let go of my neck, leaving me to fall to the ground. I looked up at them and watched as he walked over to her and hugged her.

"He can watch this instead." Harry smirked and leaned in, his lips touching hers. "See the scratches on my back?" Harry broke from the kiss and turned his back to me. He had claw marks all up and down his back. I shuddered from the thought. Why did I have to hit her ever? I could still be with her. He grabbed her waist and pulled her in for another kiss.

"Stop, just stop!" I yelled, standing up. Jack and Lisa just stood there in complete shock. Why did I ever have to come here? "Kate will be mine in the end you fucking idiot!" I screamed. Harry broke from the kiss and slammed me against the door again.

"Back with you!? You're the fucking idiot. Have you ever treated her like she deserves? Held her when she cried, made her laugh, gave her advice, comforted her when she scared, or do anything besides beat the living fuck out of her!? No, you haven't! So what the hell makes you think she'd ever be back with you? She doesn't love you, she probably never did! You just used her as your own personal punching bag. So get the fuck out of here and I advise you not to come anywhere near her, or I will put you in the hospital." His tone so dark and deep. My heart dropped. Why am I so intimidated by him? I will give him one thing, which is he can fight.

"I didn't fucking bring you here so you could ruin everything Dan!" Jack yelled. Harry backed away from me and I grabbed the door handle.

"Kate," I said looking at her. Harry glared at me harshly, but I just ignored it. "I'm sorry for everything." And with that, I turned around and walked out, shutting the door behind me. She's still mine and always will be. I just have to wait for the right time when she's not with him anymore.

Kate's POV:

Did he just.. Apologize? Dan. Apologizing. What the actual fuck?

"I-I didn't know he was gonna do that." Jack softly spoke. I shook my head and looked away from him. My arm burned from the carpet burn Dan made when he decided to push me.

"I think it's time you two go." I said looking over at Lisa and Jack. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Please.. Just let me talk to Harry and you talk to Lisa privately?" Jack asked. Why isn't Lisa saying anything? She's barely said 10 words since she got here.

"Harry.." I whispered and looked at him. I removed myself from his grip turned to face him. He still looked angry, but he was much calmer. His curls fell over his forehead and slightly over his eyes.

"Hey hey, that's all up to you if you want to talk to them." Harry looked down at me. I sighed and bit my bottom lip. "Id much rather not talk to either one of them, but it's completely up to you." I kissed his cheek and turned back around to Jack and Lisa.

"Lisa, come on. We'll go back to the bedroom." I said quietly. I honestly don't want to talk to her or Jack, but this drama has got to stop. "Jack, Harry, no fighting." I grumbled as Lisa and I walked through the hallway.

"Kate-" Lisa began to say.

"Lisa don't." I cut her off. I shut the bedroom door and stood in front of her. "Really? 'Using' them?" I snapped. She sighed and looked down.

"I said that like 6 months ago.." She said under her breath.

"It doesn't matter! I would never ever use Harry, and there you told me you were gonna use Niall." I shook my head in anger and looked away from her.

"Kate, you are my best friend.." Lisa mumbled.

"Were." I correct her. She sighed and grabbed my arm. Taking me off guard, she pulls me till I sit down on the bed.

"Kate stop! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I fucked everything up. I'm not here apologizing so I have a better chance at Niall again, I'm here because I miss my best friend!" She took me off guard by saying that. Lisa was never really one for confessing stuff like that. "Just please.. Please forgive me. I miss having Kate Thomas as my best friend."

"And how do I know you won't just backstab me again?" I asked annoyed. Why should I forgive her?

"I wouldn't make that mistake again.." She whispered sitting down next to me. I looked at her, her blue eyes dark.

"Fine." I sighed. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a right hug. I don't want to forgive her, she doesn't deserve to be forgiven.. But it's better than what drama can and will be brought if I don't.

"Thank you."

Harry's POV:

"Look, I didn't come here to fight." Jack said sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, and I'd rather not have you here." I snapped. He looked up at me. He looked so tired.

"Then kick me out. Better yet, kick my ass." Jack through his hands up in the air. I crossed my arms and scrunched my eyebrows together? Is he telling me to hurt him?

"Why would you want me to do that?" I chuckled.

"Listen, I'm here to apologize. Straight up apologize actually." He said standing up and walking to be in front of me. He was barely shorter than me, but definitely weaker. "I'm sorry for taking your money, I'm sorry for causing so many problems.. I should have just left you and Kate alone once I realized you weren't forcing her to be with you." He rubbed his eyes with his hands and looked back up at me. "I should've left it alone once I realized she was in love."

"You should have." I reminded him and sat down on the couch. He stood above me and just looked down.

"I don't want anymore drama with either of you guys. I want my baby sister back in my life though. No, I don't mean taking her away, but I mean like just being able to see her every once in awhile." He stated. I grunted and smiled slightly.

"Well that'll be up to her." I said.

"So we're okay?" He questioned. My smile faded and I stood up to be at his level once again.

"Listen here," I said bringing my face right in front of his. "We will never ever be okay! You've caused to much fucking bullshit. First, when she said she wanted to move in with me, you caused drama. Then after we were together, you brought two more people including yourself after me to fight, and I still won." I paused to take in a breath. "And now I'm just finding out you came here while I was gone and wouldn't leave till she put a knife up to you?" I barked.

"I-I don't know what I was thinking.." He stuttered, taking a small step back from me.

"Because of you, she went into deep depression." I snapped. His mouth hung low and he gasped.

"I-I'm sorry. Please, can we be friends at least? If you're planning on marrying her, that'll make us brothers." He begged. I smiled at the thought of marrying Kate, having kids with her, growing old together..

"We will never be friends. But we can at least be civil." I sound so calm. I'm only like this cause I know how much it scares Kate when Im angry.. And I hate seeing her scared.

Suddenly, I heard laughter come from the bedroom. Well, Kate and Lisa are friends again.

"Will it be okay if I just talk to her for a bit?" Jack asked. The bedroom door opened, Kate and Lisa began walking down the hall.

"It's up to her." I opened my arms for Kate and she walked to me. I wrapped my arms around her and we both plopped down on the couch. Lisa looked at us and smiled.

"Kate, can I talk to you?" Jack asked her. She shifted in her seat and moved to where she was sitting on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"What you need to say to me privately can be said in front of them." She simply said. I kissed her neck and she lightly moaned. I chuckled, knowing she didnt mean to do that.

"Okay, well I'll start by saying this.." He paused. "I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for trying to break you and Harry up, I'm sorry for causing drama to your relationship, I'm sorry for not seeing you were in love, I'm sorry for trying to hurt Harry, I'm sorry for hurting you.. Kate, I'm sorry." I chuckled to myself, but I guess Jack heard cause his attention snapped to look at me.

"Jack.." Kate took in a breath and shook her head. I know she's trying to think of what to do. "Considering you're my brother.. You're forgiven." He smiled and Lisa wrapped her arm around his shoulder. Ew. "But, I never want you to do anything to break Harry and I up again, and I don't want you to judge Harry anymore."

"Babe, I can handle myself." I chuckled.

"Hush Harry." She giggled. My fingers pressed into her stomach and she laughed. I knew right now was not the time to be tickling her.

"Thank you." Jack said. Kate began trying to climb off of me, but I wrapped my arms tighter around her.

"Harry, you have to let me up." She said with humor in her tone. I playfully pouted and let go of her, having her stand up. She walked over to Jack and hugged him tightly. How is she even related to him? Kate's so sweet, he's so stupid. Kate's so perfect, he's so stupid. Kate's so beautiful, he's so stupid. How are they related?

"Well, I guess we'll go." Jack said parting from the hug.

"I'll text you later." Lisa smiled at Kate. Kate nodded and walked back over to sit down next to me. Jack entwined his fingers with Lisa's and they both walked out of the flat.

"Oh my god." I said pulling her closer to me.

"What just happened?" She asked shocked. I ran my fingers through her soft, messy hair and shrugged my shoulders. "Well at least the drama will stop." She said bringing her lips to mine.

"That all depends." I mumbled into the kiss.

"Stop talking and just kiss me." She giggled. I shook my head playfully and turned to the side. "Harry!" She whined.

"Nope. No kisses for you." I playfully pouted.

"Harry." She whined quieter. I turned my attention to her to see her puckering her bottom lip out. I laughed and pressed my lips into hers once again.

"You're to cute to resist."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 22 80
Ever feel like whatever is out there isn't where you currently are. Like maybe something was calling your name but you aren't for certain what but it...
3.4K 143 45
Harper Lee Richards is in New York City for a friends bachelorette party weekend trip. What was supposed to be a fun, carefree girls trip turned into...
4.5K 153 60
INTENDED FOR MATURE READERS ONLY DUE TO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT AND VIOLENCE...Landon(HARRY) Styles was in a tragic car accident a year ago and now...