(Canon x OC) Bill Cipher x Sa...

By Yandere-Dandere

((Just let me live in sin.)) Set years after Weirdmageddon struck Gravity Falls, the story takes place in the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14: Smut
Part 15: Special Juliet Chapter
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21: The End 1/2
Part 22: The End 2/2

Part 10

43 2 3
By Yandere-Dandere

//Some reference art that I drew myself--

"Alright, today's the big day..!" Sapphire beamed happily, unboxing the prosthetics and all.

Sadly, these things had taken much longer to ship than they had wished. It had been almost a week now. But it was now the day that they had been waiting for. It was time to make Bill's physical body.

"I'm gonna do the old-fashioned pentagram. It just works better for organization. And I'm gonna need you to get in the middle of it when I draw it." The greenette explained, humming as she set all the items to the side and went to go get a piece of chalk and a few other things. This had to be done outside, because it was going to get a bit messy and flashy.

Soon she had returned with a piece of chalk, some candles, and bottles of blood that posed as enough to substitute for the ritual. Bill stood back and watched her eagerly as she drew the pentagram, lit the candles and placed them on the outside, and placed each body part inside of the circle accordingly. She set the bottles of blood inside as well, and left a space in the middle of it all for Bill.

She glanced up at him and smiled, "Now you get in the middle. I'll recite the words, and the body should begin to build itself up, and when it's done, you'll be sucked inside and hopefully that'll be the end of it."

"Great!" Bill cheered, zipping over to the circle and taking his seat excitedly in the middle. Sapph giggled.

She sat down in front of the circle on her knees, "Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be!"

Sapph nodded, and thus began to speak:

"Et hanc vim meam, rogo ut mihi auxilium Luciferi hoc carmen liceret corpus abiecit."

She paused for a moment when everything in the circle began to glow, including Bill, who didn't seem phased. She continued.

"Sceleratis datum est. Create huius corporis et animi transferre somnium esse daemonium habes!"

In the next moment, all of the body parts began to connect rapidly, the blood flowing from the bottles to coat the members all over. At this point, Sapphire had to look away from the blinding light, shielding her face as she heard Bill cheering.

Then, almost as quickly as it started, everything stopped and went quiet. Sapph waited for a moment, then peeked out.

It was calm now, as if nothing had happened. She reluctantly looked to the pentagram, seeing the bare body that had been created. She blushed a bit at its nudeness, ignoring the nether region parts. She crawled over, poking the vessel.

"Bill..?"

Nothing.

"..h-hey, Bill. C'mon..."

Still nothing.

"You're scaring me Bill, come on!"

"Boo!"

"AH!"

The girl fell back, covering her face and whimpering as she curled up. "That's not funny, Bill..!"

"Sure it is! It's hilarious! But besides that, look at me! I'm gorgeous!"

She removed her hands to see Bill's body lingering over hers, making her cheeks heat up.

Man, to say he was gorgeous? That was an extreme understatement.

His skin was a nice dark tan, and his cheeks were littered with a small amount of freckles. His right eye was wide and golden, and his other was a bit different. The whites were black, and the pupil and color were replaced by plain red. But his hair was exactly the same as the wig, except styled a bit differently. The same dirty blonde and dark brown color, but it mostly stuck up in the back to let the brown show underneath. He was generally skinny, and tall like he wanted. Around 6'7", towering over Sapph's small stature of 4'10". But like the man they had taken from, his arms had a bit of muscle. In her eye, he was practically the definition of handsome.

"You're flustered. You think I'm cute." Bill smirked, moving for her to sit up.

Sapph's face only grew brighter as she whined, shaking her head, "N-Nuh-uh! Y-You're super ugly! Yucky!" She glanced down for a moment, only to yelp as she noticed he was still naked. "Let's get you inside before anyone sees you!"

"But I want them to see me!"

"Not like this!"

_____________________________________________

"There we go. Nice and sharp. I want you to make a good first impression on Julie." Sapph smiled proudly at her work of having dressed Bill.

He wore a white dress shirt with a light yellow sweater vest underneath, and a golden tailcoat overtop, secure with a little button representing an eyeball that she had hand sewn on there. She had also seen a brick, like pattern on the inside of the tailcoat. It was accompanied by black dress pants and shoes, and his signature bow and hat. He looked adorable.

"Now behave when she gets home, okay? I want her to approve of you. If she doesn't at least agree to tolerate you, you might have a problem." She adjusted his tie, but it was a bit hard considering their height difference.

"Alright, alright." He swatted her hand away. "You don't have to baby me. I'm fully capable of handling this body all on my own!"

"Yeah, I would have believed you if you didn't practically fall down the stairs trying to get up to my room.

"We don't speak of that."

Almost immediately after he said that, the sound of the front door opening downstairs was verification that Juliet was home. That, and her yelling, "Sapph, I'm home!"

The greenette took a breath, "Wait here. I'll tell her about everything that happened before you come down there." With that, she took off to great her sister. She made it down the stairs and stopped to be met with the view of Juliet putting her purse on the counter and fixing her eye bandage.

"Hey there girly. You doing okay? You look a bit nervous."

"N-Nervous..? Not really, just a bit unsettled..."

"Why?"

Sapph had then begun to tell Julie all about how she made Bill a vessel.

The purplette blinked slightly before grinning, rubbing her hands together eagerly, "Well? Lemme see him! Bring him down!"

"I can bring myself down, thank you very much~" The blonde boasted from at the top of the stairs, before, unlike Sapph would have expected, he came tumbling down the stairs effortlessly and stopped at the bottom in a crumpled and whining mess.

"Oh my god is he okay--"

"Bill!" Sapph rushed over. She looked more angry than worried as she picked him up and propped him up. "Don't do that! You're gonna damage it and you haven't even had it for a day!"

"Whew, that felt great! Like a breath of fresh air! Pain is hilarious!" Bill laughed, shakily getting up and popping a few things back in place before eyeing her sister. "Why, hello there~"

"Hello yourself. Now c'mere so I can get a good look at you." Juliet eyed him rather suspiciously. "And don't try to woo me, Cipher. It won't work."

"Aw man. It was worth a shot." He grinned teasingly as he casually strolled over to her for her to thoroughly inspect him. Which she definitely did, and didn't leave a crack left hidden.

After finally getting a good look at Bill, Juliet hummed and looked to her older sister, "He's fucking hot. You guys done it yet or what?"

"What?! N-No!" Sapph squeaked in embarrassment, covering her face.

"Oh c'mon Sapphie, don't be embarrassed. You can tell your sister about our little shenanigans." Bill's grin widened as he teased her, making her cheeks grow redder and for her arms to start shaking.

"F-Fuck you!"

"I thought you already did~"

"Bill!"

Both Bill and Juliet began to laugh at her reaction, and the sister sighed in content, "Just messing with ya, Sapph. Go head upstairs, me and Golden Boy over here are gonna bond a little."

"We are?"

"Yep. If you're gonna be stuck with my tiny sensitive sister, I'm gonna need to know a lot about you."

"That's fair." He nodded.

Sapph huffed, her blush dying down as she stomped upstairs.

Bill and Juliet had discussed a lot of topics that night. First they had talked about Bill, and what there was for her to know about him. Next they talked about Juliet, but Bill already knew most of the stuff she told him and more. But a more important topic: they talked about Sapphire. Juliet knew things about her sister that even Bill didn't think he knew already, which was surprising. The love she had for her older sister was strong, even though she might not show it as often. It was a strange feeling that he didn't understand. Love. That was something that he never could feel or fully understand no matter how hard he tried.

At least, that was before he got this body, with the full package: human emotions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 3K 41
Mabel Pines and her twin brother Dipper are staying in Gravity Falls, Oregon for the summer. As Mabel wanders the town she meets Pacifica Northwest...
81.5K 2.5K 17
((TOO LAZY TO EDIT)) (Y/n) (l/n) has lived in Gravity Falls forever, but moved away for a year to help out at her Grammy's the year the Pines twins...
100K 2.8K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
23.4K 1.4K 75
(The Beginning: Book 2) Bill Cipher had successfully corrupted Eleanor into being a full fledge Dream Demon. Eleanor thinks, talks and acts like Bill...