Kidnapped

By girlypolkadots511

19 year old Carlie Nicholson, her life is perfect, not exactly, she adores her boyfriend and he is the only t... More

Kidnapped.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 be my bride?
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
-Chapter 38 last chapter-

Chapter 12

6.6K 147 5
By girlypolkadots511

I walk out of the mall with hands full of shopping bags. I've resorted to Kate helping me carry the bags.

David pulls out up front and we get into the van.

"Have fun?" He asks turning to me.

I give him a straight smile and turn my head away.

He sighs and turns back to the road. The 2 other men get in and we drive away.

"Did any one notice her?" David asks.

"Nah. Where clear." Kate shakes.

"Good." He replies

The rest of the drive is silent.

We get back to the house and David drives around to a ramp that leads to an underground parking garage filled with cars, motorcycles, and... The police car. I try not to gasp but do.

David turns and notices where my eyes are.

"It's done and over with now drop it!" He orders.

Tears begin to pour down my face in realization that I'm still kidnapped. I'm not free to roam.

David parks and yanks me out by my arm. I fall on the ground and he picks me up by my arm. He grips it tightly as he quickly walks to the stairs. I try to get free but his grip just gets tighter.

He swings open my door and throws me on my bed. I look up at him through blurry eyes as he slaps my face. I scream.

"Shut up!" He points as I close my mouth. My whimpers escaping only...

He leaves the room and the 2 guards look at me as he closes the door. I cry into my pillow until I fall asleep.

SHORT CHAPTER
I'm sorry but I'm running out of ideas so I need to have shorter chapters! Ending the series soon probably. My goal is to have at least 15 more chapters..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 227 28
Follow the story of 19 year old Cora Davids, a naive girl from Louisiana. Kidnapped by a handsome stranger. Is it true love or just another case of...
967 36 29
Eighteen-year-old Tranessa Miller had it all, she lived in a nice house and had a good life but, it was the night she got kidnapped by people she had...
42 0 21
Several years ago 7 year old Kasey was kidnapped, and tortured by a random man. Now she is 18 fresh out of high school, and barely remembers what hap...
27.2K 1.3K 27
Book was born on 2-09-17 Highest rank- 13 Alice is a senior in high school that is about to graduate. After finding out her boyfriend of three years...