Kiss It All Better

Autorstwa AllTimeAshby

Spencer Blake was abused by her father. He would beat her and then, leave her to cry herself to sleep. The da... Więcej

Kiss It All Better: Chapter One
Kiss It All Better: Chapter Two
Kiss It All Better: Chapter Three
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better
Kiss It All Better

Kiss It All Better

1.7K 72 6
Autorstwa AllTimeAshby

Kiss It All Better

Chapter Fourteen

"How are you feeling?" Ricky asked the next morning when I woke up.

"Better," I told him honestly.

I did feel a lot better, but I still had a slight headache.

"We have a show today," he told me. "I want you to be there."

I smiled. "I'd love to go."

I saw him smile a cute smile that I loved.

"Now move it, Horror, I need food."

I pushed him out of the bunk and followed suit, landing gracefully on the floor.

We made our way to the kitchen and I slumped back onto one of the chairs behind the table.

"What would you like for breakfast, baby doll?" Ricky asked rummaging through the cabinets.

"Lucky Charms!" I said happily with a giddy smile on my face as Ricky pulled out the box of cereal.

I watched him as he poured two bowls and then added milk.

"Here you are, Pikachu," he said setting the bowl of cereal in front of me. Joshua walked in just as I began digging in, in a few short minutes I was done.

"Morning, Josh," I said my mouth still full of cereal.

"Morning," he mumbled back with a nod to Ricky.

I swallowed the cereal in my mouth.

"Can I have more?" I asked Ricky. He gave me a startled look.

"Sure, knock yourself out," he said gesturing to the box of cereal on the counter. I got up and poured myself another bowl just as Devin walked through. His hair was a mess, flying in all different directions.

"Nice hair," I giggled.

"I could say the same to you," he shot back and instantly I shut my mouth. I finished my third bowl of cereal before announcing that I was going to take a shower. 

Devin asked if he could join, which earned an award winning death glare from Ricky, making Devin hold his hands up in defense.

*****

I watched him hold his guitar in his hands and play a few notes testing to make sure it was tuned properly. I smiled at him.

"You wanna try?" he asked when he noticed I was watching him. 

I smiled but shook my head. "No, you need to practice," I told him. "I'll be back, I'm going to go to the bathroom." 

I made my way around the building, but had no luck finding the one room I was looking for. 

"Excuse me," I said tapping a man that looked like he worked here on the shoulder. He turned around and I cowarded back slightly. He was strongly built and had tattoos on his arms. He scared me a little. 

"Yes?" he asked. His voice was rough and it sounded familiar. 

"Where's the bathroom?" I was scared now. Then, my eyes widened in fear when I realized he was the man that raped me when I first got to San Deigo, but what was he doing here, two hours away from there? 

"Right this way,'' he said showing me the way. I was practically crapping myself at this point, hoping he wouldn't recognize me. 

"Thanks," I muttered and walked into the bathroom. I did my duty and step out of the stall. 

"Recognize me?" His voice was right in my ear and sent shivers down my spine, and not the kind I got from Ricky. 

"W-what?"' I stuttered trying to act like I didn't know who he was. 

"Don't play stupid," He growled while pushing me against the bathroom wall. My mind replayed the night when I saw him last. "Now, I got what I wanted last time and I expect to get it again." 

I let out the loudest scream I could muster hoping someone would hear me and be my hero. 

"Shut it," he said, balling his fist up and bringing his fist down on my stomach, making me double over in pain. I sucked in air the best I could before I was brought back to my feet. "Now, are you goign to scream again?" He asked. I shook my head and let a tear escape my eye. I knew what would be coming next. "Good girl. Now this won't hurt a bit." 

He let out an evil laughing, making my toes curl. I felt him mess with zipper of my jeans and then his belt. 

"I'm going to enjoy this, just like last time." 

*****

Ricky's POV

I watched her as she walked away looking for the bathroom. I continued working on my guitar making sure everything was right. 

After five minutes of tuning my guitar, it was ready to be played. 

"You ready to start?" Chris came up behind me. 

"Yeah, but have you seen Spencer, she went to the bathroom a long time ago and hasn't come back," I began to get worried. "I want her to be here while we practice." 

"I haven't seen her, why don't you go look for her, while I see if the other guys are ready," Chris suggested and I nodded and began making my way to where the bathrooms were located. 

Halfway there I heard a blood curtling scream pierce my ears. I began sprinting down the hall towards the bathroom. I was almost there when I heard his voice, I could barely hear it through the walls. 

"Good girl. Now this won't hurt a bit." I froze in my spot as I realized what he was planning on doing. 

Oh, hell no!

"I'm going to enjoy this just like I did last time."

Last time? What did he mean by that? 

I didn't care what he meant by that right now, I pushed open the door and tackled the man to the floor. Even though I was smaller than him in body size, I still managed to throw a few punches, just knocking him out.

I was so worried about hurting the man that had hurt my Pikachu, not once, but twice. 

"Pikachu?" I asked walked over to where she laid on the floor crying. "It's okay, Pikachu, I'm here." 

I picked her up in my arms and cradled her. "Shh, it's gonna be okay." 

She continued crying, but held on to me for dear life. She wouldn't let go of me at all, but hey, I wasn't complaining. 

"He tried to rape me," she said crying harder now, than before. 

"I know, but he didn't. I'm here, I saved you," I told her, running my fingers through her hair. I felt a sense of pride because I finally was there to save her when she needed me. 

A few other guards must have heard the noise and came running into the bathroom. They were in shock that the big man was out cold on the floor. 

"Ricky," Spencer said gaining my undivided attention, "you need to go pratice." I expected her to say something like that. She always was worried about me, when she should be worried about herself.

"Well, you're coming with me," I said standing up with her in my arms. 

We walked back to the stage. 

"There you are!" Chris said when we walked up. 

"Here we are," I said less excited then Chris. 

Ryan came over and took one look at Spencer before, "Woah! What happened to her?"

"Tell him I don't want to talk about it," Spencer whispered in my ear. I nodded my head, showing her that I understood what she said. 

"She doesn't want to talk about it right now, and neither do I for that matter. So why don't was just get to practicing?" I told the guys. 

They agreed. 

*****

Durning practice, Spencer sat in the front row and watched. She had stopped crying, but was curled up into a ball. Anytime, I could get her attention, I would wink or smile at her. She would smile lightly back, which I was thankful for.

After practice was a completely different situation, however. Spencer ran up and hugged me while I spun her around in circles. 

"You did amazing," she beamed at me, showing me the smile that always made my heart melt with joy. 

"Thanks, baby doll." I kissed her forehead like I always did. 

"Can we go get food, I'm starving and want a burger," she whined, holding her stomach as it growled in agreement. 

"Okay, come on." 

I intertwined our fingers as we walked out of the building. We were surrounded by fast food places, so we could just walk there. 

Half way through our meal, Spencer said something that took me by complete surprise, because I wasn't expecting her to talk about it. 

"Thank you for saving me." She smiled at me. 

"Anything for my Pikachu," I told her. "I couldn't let him hurt you, because I love you." 

I didn't mean for those words to slip out of my mouth, but they just came out. 

She froze in the middle of eating at looked at me, shocked. 

"You do?" she questioned as if she didn't believe me. 

"Yes," I said confidently, showing her what I said what true. 

"Well, in that case, Horror, I love you, too."

*****

A/N: hate me or love me for this chapter, but I love it!!!!

Comment! Vote! Fan!

-RonnieHorror

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

762K 35.7K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
8K 265 17
Finn has been invited to the wedding of his former boss, Brody Weston and he needs a date. Mainly Finchel, some Quick. And a little Pinn, for...
6.9K 177 20
It's been almost a year since Mia joined the Avengers. She is now turning 15. A lot has happened and a lot more will happen. Meeting a couple new peo...
1M 44.7K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC