Kiss It All Better

Kiss It All Better

Chapter Twelve

The night was absolutely perfect. Ricky's arm around my shoulder and my head against his.

It was getting harder as the night progressed to not kiss him, after all he was my boyfriend now.

"So what movie are we watching," I asked, still not know what movie Ricky picked out for us to watch.

"That's a surprise," he said looking at me. I looked at him, then, his lips, then his eyes, and back to his lips. I felt myself inching closer. I quickly remembered our deal.

"Fine," I mumbled and place my head back on his shoulder. I felt his arm leave my shoulder and slide down to my waist. He pulled me closer so I was on his lap. I had to move my head onto his other shoulder.

The movie came on and a smiled grew on my face.

"My favorite movie," I whispered.

"Yeah, I figured you'd like it," Ricky said.

"Thank you," I said turning so I could look at his face. "Oh, screw it," I cried not able to take it anymore. I pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back flipping me over so I was underneath him. He kept himself propped up so he wasn't squashing me.

"You know this means I won," he whispered against my lips.

I pushed him off of me.

"And because you said that, no more kissing," I said covering his mouth with my finger. "I would actually like to watch my movie."

He pouted his lip and gave me his best puppy dog eyes.

"That's what you get," I said in a mocking tone.

"Pikachu is a meanie," he said sadly.

I placed my feet right on my target and pushed, knocking Ricky off the couch.

"Thank you," I smirked.

I turned my attention back to the movie and off the whining Ricky, who was currently rubbing his butt from the impact.

He stood up grumbling and left the room, leaving me to watch the movie on my own.

I pulled my knees to my chest and placed my head on top of my knees. My eyes were so fixated on the screen that I hadn't noticed Ricky walking into the living room with only his boxers on.

"You going to bed?" I asked looking at Ricky's face, trying not to look at his naked chest.

"No, I just needed to let my legs breathe," he said coming and sitting down next to me.

"Then why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I pointed out, "Last time I checked your legs weren't up here," I poked him in the chest.

"Well look at that, they aren't!" He replied, sarcasm laced in his voice.

"You're trying to get me to kiss you," I told him knowing his plan.

"I am not," he protested, trying not to smile.

"Liar," I said.

"Oh come on, you know you want to," he said seductively, moving closer.

"I kissed you once, why do you want me to kiss you again?" I asked getting a little aggravated.

"Because I like the way your lips feel on mine," he whispered, looking down.

"Awe, baby," I said pecking his lips slightly, "you can kiss me any other time, but I wanna watch my movie."