Kiss It All Better

Kiss It All Better 

Chapter Twenty

It's been six months and this baby was killing my back. I was hungry all the time and hardly ever leaving Ricky's side. The guys would always come by and check on me, asking if we had picked out a name yet. I would tell them again and again that we haven't picked out names yet and that we were working on it. 

"What about Zachary," Ricky suggested. 

I smiled at him. That was the one. 

"I love it!" I said happily, "if it turns out to be a boy."

We had decided we didn't want to know the sex yet. 

"Now for a girl," I said placing my finger on my chin and lightly tapping it. 

"I've honestly got nothing what so ever," Ricky said laughing and taking my hand in his. 

As soon as Ricky touched my hand I felt the baby kick my stomach. I placed my hand over top of where it kicked and felt another one. 

"Ricky, the baby is kicking," I said smiling. 

"Let me feel," he whined like a child, scooting closer to where I sat on the floor Indian style. I grabbed him hand and placed it on my round stomach where the baby was kicking at. The baby began kicking away making me wince slightly. "You're an attactive little one aren't you," he said using a baby voice when talking to the little human in my womb. 

He was so lost in talking to the baby that he was paying no attention to me. I ran my free hand, the one that wasn't on top of Ricky's, through his long black hair and leaned forward slightly and kissed his forehead. 

"You're going to make a great father," I whispered more to myself than to him. 

"And you're going to make a great mother," he replied looking up at me. I gave him a weak smile. 

I pushed myself off the ground and stood up with Ricky's help.

"I want pizza," I whined when my stomach growled in hunger. 

Ricky just shook his head and pulled out his phone. 

This pizza was going to be good. 

*****

I don't know what happened, but something in me broke apart. I was bawling my eyes out, rocking back and forth holding myself. Ricky was asleep in bed and I was sitting on the couch. 

I can't do this. I told myself. I'm not ready to take care of a baby and Ricky is going to be gone so many times, there is no way I can take care of myself and baby. 

"Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong babydoll?" Ricky's voice broke me away from my thoughts. His hands were cupping my cheeks and he was looking my straight in the eyes. His thumb brushed away the tears that fell down my face. 

"I can't do this," I said breaking down and falling into his arms. "I'm not able to take care of baby. I can barely take care of myself."

"That's what I'm here for," He said pulling me closer to his chest. His arms tightened around my waist. 

"That's the thing,'' I just about screamed. I don't know why, but my anger was beginning to boil over, probably the mood swings. "You're not always going to be here and I can't go with you everywhere." 

"I will do everything I can," he said trying to remain calm. 

"Which isn't going to be much," I mumbled to myself. 

"Well, I'm sorry that I have to support you and the baby now, no thanks to you getting pregnant, so it's not my fault that I'm not going to be here," he finally yelled at me. I let go of him and shrunk back into the couch, trying to make as much room between the two of us as possible.

"So it's my fault for getting pregnant? You think I wanted this?" I yelled back still trying to get away from Ricky. It was all I knew, get as far away as possible.  "I thought you loved me, I thought you wanted this now. I just wanted someone to protect me!" 

Everything I yelled was jumbled up and random. I don't know why I said what I did, and I don't know why I got up and ran for my room. 

I pushed through the door and locked it behind me. I collapsed on to the bed that I hadn't been in forever. The sheets were cold and being staided with my tears. 

This was our first fight. It had only been and few minutes and I was already dying inside from the pain. I just wanted Ricky to burst through the door and come hold me, but sadly that never came while I was awake. 

After crying my eyes out for twenty minutes, I finally fell asleep without Ricky by my side. 

*****

Ricky's POV 

I watched her storm out of the room and into her old one, the one she never used anymore because she was always staying my bed next to me. She couldn't sleep without me there since she would always get nightmares. 

I don't know why I got mad at her. I know it was just her hormones and mood swings acting up again, but her words hurt. I know she didn't mean it. 

I was going to be there for her if it was the last thing I do. 

I got up from the couch that I was sitting on and made my way to the back room where Spencer lay sleeping. The door had been locked. I grabbed the key that was sitting above the door and unlocked it. 

She was curled up into a ball, sleeping. 

I walked around to the other side of the bed and climbed in next to her. My arms found their way around her and pulled her closer.

"I love you and the baby, Pikachu, and nothing will ever change that."

*****

Hope you like!

Ricky  singing in the sidebar!

Comment! Vote! Fan!

~RonnieHorror