Kiss It All Better

Kiss It All Better

Chapter Sixteen

One month through the tour and Ricky and I had gotten closer every day. We spent every moment we could together, like right now we were.

"I wanna take you out to dinner tonight," he said breaking the silence that had begun to form between us.

I gave him a skeptical look, "sure."

*****

To say I was nervous about tonight was an understatement. I was absolutely terrified. Yes, Ricky was my boyfriend and we spent loads of time together, but something about tonight made me scared. Not like "a murderers about to kill me scared," but a "I'm about to have my first kiss" type of scared.

I grabbed my dress that I laid out and pulled it on. It was black with a bright blue sown texture. My hair fell down my back in small ringlets. I did my makeup with a smokey eye and finally was able to put my lip rings in. I slipped on my black wedges and grabbed my bag.

"You ready?" Ricky asked when I stepped out of the bathroom. I nearly stumbled back when I took him in. He was in black skinny jeans, a maroon button-up shirt, black vest, and black tie. He looked devine.

"Yeah," I said breathlessly.

"You look absolutely stunning," he said intertwining our fingers.

"Thank you," I blushed and looked at my feet. "You don't look so bad yourself." That was an understatement. "So, where are we going?"

I began swinging our arms back and forth.

"That's a surprise for you to wait and find out," he said flicking my nose.

"You know I hate surprises," I informed him.

"Yes, I know," he began laughing.

"You're so mean."

He grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "Am what?" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"You're mean," I said again with a smirk.

"Oh I am?" He growled playfully. He squeezed my waist making me squeal.

"Yes you are. Now I'm hungry, lets go," I said placing my hands over his and pulling them off my waist.

"Fine," he grumbled and intertwined our fingers and pulled me along with him again.

We made it to the restaurant and ate food in peace. We got a few stares from some other people that looked like stuck up. One older couple came up to us and said we were cute for each other and that they hoped we have a good life together.

"I hope you don't mind," Ricky said taking my hand as we walked out of the restaurant, "but I got us a hotel room so we didn't have to sleep on the bus tonight."

I couldn't help the smile that lit up my face.

"That's fine." Heck it was more than fine.

*****

"Here we are," he said opening the door and flicking on the lights.

"Finally!" I said skipping over to the bed and falling backwards.

Ricky walked over me and stood in between my legs. "You know you look absolutely beautiful," he whispered pushing back a piece of my hair away from my face.

My arms found their way around his neck and pulled him closer until our lips were inches apart. He pushed his lips against mine and picked me up off the bed. My legs wrapped around his waist.

Before I knew what happened both of us were shirtless and laying on the bed.

I guess you can tell what happened next.

*****

A/N: Wow, been a while since I updated. Anyway, yeah, I hope you figured out what happened next, because I'm not at all comfortable writing anything along that line, so yeah...

Comment! Vote! Fan!

~RonnieHorror