Kiss It All Better

Kiss It All Better

Chapter Seventeen

I woke up to sun dancing around on my face and instantly shielded my eyes. I smiled at the thought of what happened and turned on my side, looking at Ricky's sleeping face. I kissed his nose and watched as he stirred, still sleeping. 

I rolled out of bed, wanting to get a shower before Ricky got up. I pulled the comforter from off the floor around my body and walked to the bathroom. 

Okay, even though I wasn't wearing anything half the night doesn't mean I like walking around hotel rooms without anything on, I wasn't that weird. 

I quickly showered, making sure I was clean.. Everywhere. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body and hair and walked out. I didn't have a change of clothes so I put on Ricky's shirt. 

"Morning," Ricky said. He was sitting on the bed without a shirt on, but his pants were still on. "You look great in my clothes." I watched him eye me up and down. My legs were bare because his shirt only came down to my mid thigh. 

I blushed bright red. "Thank you," I mumbled. "What time is it?" 

"Like one in the afternoon, we better be getting back to the guys, I do have a show tonight," he said standing up and kissing my forehead as he walked away to the bathroom, leaving me standing in the middle of the room, not knowing what to do. 

I didn't know what to do. I felt useless, but there really wasn't anything I could do while I waited. Ricky would probably be in the shower for a while. So I called Ryan. 

"Hello," he said into the phone in cheery voice. 

"Hey, Ry," I smiled even though he couldn't see it. 

"What's up?" 

"I'm waiting for Ricky to get his butt out of the shower and I need a favor," I told him. 

"Shoot."

"Can you bring me some fresh clothes?" 

I was embarassed to ask Ryan to bring me clothes. I wasn't going to ask any of the other guys though, Ryan was my best friend, so it was just slightly awkward. 

"Finally!" He cried into the phone, causing me to wince away. "Jeez, it took you two long enough." 

I could practically see his smirk through the phone.

"Just bring me some clothes," I demanded. 

He just laughed and then said, "I'll be there in a few." 

I didn't have to tell Ryan what hotel I was at cause he all ready knew. 

I didn't want to go sit on the bed, so I plopped down on the floor and sat Indian style in front of the tv. I turned on Scooby-Doo. I was so into the show on the tv that I was screaming at it. 

"TH REPORTER IS THE GHOST YOU IDIOTS!" I'm pretty sure the people in the lobby could hear me screaming at Mystery Inc. I was pretty dang loud. 

"What are you doing?" My head snapped to the bathroom door and I glared at Ricky. 

"I'm watching Scooby-Doo, thank you very much," I said in a sassy tone. 

He held his hands up in defense. "Okay." 

There was a knock on the door and I stood up and raced to it, knowing it was Ryan with my clothes. I flung open the door and pulled Ryan into a huge hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," I said repeatedly with a smile. 

"You're welcome, Spence," he said and handed me my clothes. I rushed to the bathroom and quickly changed into the skinny jeans and Mayday Parade shirt that Ryan brought me. 

I came back out and smiled at Ryan. "Thanks, again."

"No problem." He smiled back. 

I looked at Ricky and he looked like he was feigning hurt. "I liked you better in my shirt." He pouted his lip and gave me puppie dog eyes. 

"Too bad," I said and flicked his nose. "Now, let's go. We don't wanna be late for you concert." 

*****

"Ricky," I said taking his hands in mine right before they were about to go and play their set. 

"Yeah?" He asked looking concerned as if I was going to say something bad. 

I looked at him and gave him a smile. His features softened a bit. "Ricky, you were my first," I told him. It wasn't a lie. I had been raped any other time, so technically he was. 

"Really?" He asked completely shocked. "That's.. I'm honored." 

"Now, go play that show and make them girls drop dead," I said a watched him laugh at my comment. 

"I only need you," he said and kissed me. "I love you," was his words once he broke away from me having to go. 

"I love you, too." 

Then, something happened. Something I hadn't planned. And something that scared the living day lights out of me.. I got sick. 

*Six Days Later* 

"Please come with me," I begged Ryan and pulled on his hand. 

"Why don't you have Ricky come with you?" he asked raising an eyebrow. 

"I'll tell you if you come with me," I said low enough for him to hear me. 

"Fine," he mumbled and stopped resisting. We got off the bus and made our way down the street. It was a quiet day in Pennsylvania. There were a few cars driving on the road. "Okay, so why can't Ricky be the one to come with you?" 

I looked at Ryan and swallowed the lump in my throat. "I missed my period and I've been throwing up a lot since Friday," I told him, looking down at me feet. 

"You think you're pregnant?" 

*****

A/N: hehe.. I'm soooooo evil. I really loved writing this chapter cause I really wanted to write the ending.. okay, Love you guys!!

Comment! Vote! Fan! Share! Please?!?!?!?!

~RonnieHorror