Kiss It All Better: Chapter One

Kiss It All Better

Chapter One

"Leave me alone," I said breathlessly. I was shaking from fright and backed myself up against the wall creating as much space between me and him as possible. It wasn't exactly working, seeing as he continued to make his way closer to me, until he was directly in front of my face.

"No," he said slamming his fist against the wall by my head making me flinch back.

I knew what was coming next, I waited for the impact, for the pain to radiate through my body, for the bruise to form, for the blood to flow.

"You're worthless," he whispered. He balled his fist and brought in down into my stomach making me topple over, clutching my stomach. "You're stupid." He kicked my chest, knocking the breath that I still had out.

"Please stop," I managed to choke out between the gasps for air and the cries.

"You can't do anything right," he hissed bending down next to me and punching my leg. His hands wrapped around my shirt collar and he hoisted me up and threw me across the room. My head hit the wall and I could feel the blood begin to make its way down my skull and through my black hair. "I'm going out, dinner better he ready when I get back," he growled and left me laying there. I was helpless, I couldn't help myself.

The whole time I managed to keep the tears back, but as soon as I heard the door click closed and his motorcycle engine roar, they began to fall.

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to get out of the house, run away, anything. I need to get away from him.

I pushed myself up off the dusty floor and limped away to my room. I pushed open the door and looked at the mess in front of me. There was a bra hanging off the bed post and it wasn't even mine, I would never wear a hot pink bra!

I made my away across the floor towards the closet, where I pulled out a black duffel bag. I began stuffing it with my clothes and other belongings.

I hobbled over to bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked horrid. I turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. I peeled my clothes that were covered in my blood off and threw them on them floor. Stepping into the shower I let the water engulf me washing away all the painful memories.

I washed out my hair. The water was a light shade of red. I washed my body getting rid of all the blood and dirt on my skin where the bruises had begun to form. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body.

I went back into the dirty bedroom that held so many memories, the good and the bad. I pulled on my underwear and a black bandeau. My fingers gently brushed over the cuts on my wrist and I winced from the pain. My wrists had cuts and scars all up and down them. It wasn't a pretty sight, but this was the one thing I had control over, what I do to myself. I pulled on my black skinny jeans and Motionless In White cut off, I never had a problem wearing cut off shirts. I never had a problem with the petty sympathy looks that come from a passerby.I slipped into my Converse, grabbed my bag, and walked out of the house, leaving it unlocked for anyone who wanted to check it out.

I stopped at the corner of the road and unzipped my bag, grabbing my iPhone and headphones. Popping them in my ears I began to play "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" by Chelsea Grin. Another one of my favorite bands.

I walked down the street in the San Diego heat and made my way to the train station. Everything was going to change after today.

It was packed with people of course. I waited in line for my turn, hoisting my bag higher up on my shoulder. I was getting a lot of weird look with my jeans, shirt, shoes, and hair. Yes, I know I look goth because of what I'm wearing.