The Agent and the Alien

By SuperiaPrime

When you're an agent of Area 51 life is tough, especially when you are the best. Well guess what that's me! I... More

New Book, Same but different Oc
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Girl in Town
Chapter 2: Snooping and Parties
Chapter 4: Discoveries and Betrayal
Chapter 5: Broken
Chapter 6: Sacrifice
Epilogue
Sequel!!
Entry
IT'S UP!!!!

Chapter 3: Getting Closer

231 6 0
By SuperiaPrime

Hey guys sorry it took awhile for this update but I was busy. Anyway here's chapter 3! Disclaimer: I don't own Supernoobs!!

(No POV)

It was a about a week after the events of the party happened and let's just say things have been seemingly normal for the Supernoobs. They would go to school, go to the Galacticus or their trainers' house after school for training and occasionally fight the virus or go on a space mission. Yep everything is perfectly normal.

The only thing out of the ordinary that they noticed was the fact that ever since the night of the party Kat has been keeping her distance from all of them. It was really weird. The noobs thought that they really connected with her but now they rarely see her and when they do and they try to talk to her, she either gives them a slight nod and goes about her business or just ignores them completely.

It was weird to say the least but the noobs had too much on their plates to really worry about it so they just went about their business. But they couldn't help but wonder, what is going on with her?

(Kat's POV)

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!" I yelled slamming my fists on the desk. I have been running scans and doing research for hours on end trying to figure out where in the hell those aliens are hiding.

For the past week I have been following the Superdudes around whenever one of those what I like to call "virus infected" beasts attack. Every single time those two aliens show up towards the end of the battle and save the Superdudes from getting their butts handed to them. And every time I try to engage them and capture them, they disappear in a flash of light without a trace.

I have taken a couple of pictures and have tried to find any connections but there isn't any! The worst part is the General is breathing down my neck, contacting me almost everyday for an update and gets super pissed when I tell him nothing has changed. I am literally this close to telling him to kiss my ass and fuck off but thanks to my training I know better.

Anyway, I needed to clear my head and there was only one way to do that.

(Tyler's POV)

My friends and I just arrived at Mem and Zen's house for training today. We already knew where they hide the spare key so we just let ourselves in. We were expecting to at least see one of them here but apparently no one was home.

"Where are they?" Shope asked. "I don't know but look they left us a note." I said picking up the note from the table. "What does it say?" Roach asked. "Dear noobs, we had to run to the store for some stuff that we forgot about earlier and won't be back for another hour. Until then all the equipment is set up in the backyard so start warming up. I left some shmorp cakes on the counter if you get hungry and there are drinks in the fridge. Just don't leave the house cuz we really don't want to hunt you down. Also, try not to destroy anything and if you see anything alien lying around don't touch it at all or Zen said he will crush you. Just don't do anything stupid. ~Mem" I read.

"Well let's head out back. I really don't feel like listening to Zen yell at us more than he already does." Kevin said as we walked outside to the backyard.

We were about to warm up when all of a sudden we heard a series of grunts clashes. "What the heck is that?!" Kevin asked alarmed. "It seems to be coming from Kat's yard." Shope says pointing to the fence. We climbed up the fence and peeked over to see something we didn't expect.

Kat was in her yard with a practice dummy basically beating the crap out of it with super cool moves. I never knew she knew how to fight. She even had what appeared to be knifes and was throwing them at the dummy's head hitting dead center every time.

All of us were mesmerized to say the least because she really was awesome. We climbed up a little further on the fence so we were now sitting on top of it but she didn't seem to notice us.

After a couple of minutes she went to go retrieve her knifes and that's when she saw us out of the corner of her eye. "What're you four doing here?" She said while pulling her knifes out. "Oh we were waiting for Me...Bob! And Rob to get back from the store." I said almost giving Mem and Zen away. "Yeah and we heard you back here and saw you fighting which by the way you are awesome!!" Kevin practically yelled. "Can you teach us some of your moves?" Roach asked out of nowhere and totally randomly making us glare at him.

She looked at us weirdly and said "Why?" Good going Roach, I thought. "Uh... w..well um Bob and Rob are pretty good at mixed martial arts and they teach us and since they're not here maybe you can teach us. Besides I think you're better than them." I said. It wasn't lying just not the full truth but she seemed to buy it. She nodded at us and then jumped over the fence and began to show us some simple moves.

It was actually kinda fun. Kat first got us sparring each other to see what she was working with. She then taught us some pretty cool stuff like how to disarm an enemy and how to paralyze a person with one punch. She even demonstrated how to do a roundhouse kick and when she did she knocked the dummy's head right off! We were having fun too just joking around and laughing even Kat was. Right now she was teaching us how to shoot, using nerf guns, when out of the corner of my eye I saw Mem and Zen in the house in alien form through the window. Shocked I quickly ran into the house.

(Mem's POV)

We just arrived back at the house a few minutes ago when all of a sudden Tyler ran into the house like a maniac and shut all the curtains close. "Tyler what the heck are you doing?!" Zen yelled. "Dudes Kat is outside in the backyard with us and unless you want her to see you and turn you into the government I would go Bob and Rob NOW!!!!" We quickly heeded his advice and went human.

"Wait why is Kat here?" Zen asked. Tyler began to explain but I wasn't really paying attention. Instead I was looking out the window at the girl who was just dressed in a tight tank top and really short shorts. About a million thoughts about that girl was racing through my mind, DAMN! why did she have to be so beautiful and perfect. I guess I didn't realize I was staring at her for so long because soon Zen started snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Mem! Earth to Mem!" "WHAT!!" I yelled at Zen and he just rolled his eyes and said "You really need to stop going off to la la land every time you catch a glimpse of Kat. It's creepy dude." Do I really do that? I mean all I think about is how beautiful, sassy, and badass she is. And her eyes I feel like I could stare into for an eternity trying to unlock her secre...... SHIT I'm doing it again!! Maybe Zen is right but I won't let him know that.

I looked back at Zen and said "Yeah yeah whatever let's just go see what the noobs are doing." He raised an eyebrow at me quizzically but didn't say another word and walked out the door.

The noobs were in the back yard just laughing and talking with Kat and seemed to be having a good time when they spotted us. Kat looked directly at me and gave me a sweet smile making my heart race a thousand beats a minute.

"Hey Kat." Zen said. "Hey Rob." She said waving back. She then looked dead at me and said "Hey Bob." "H..h..hhey Kat." I said giving her a slight wave and mentally kicking myself for stuttering. She just giggled and said "I've been teaching the kids some new moves and stuff. They are actually pretty fast learners." "For you maybe." Zen mumbled under his breath. "Anyway they still aren't very good at hand to hand combat and they said you both were pretty good at fighting so do one of you want to take me on, in a spar of course."

Zen looked over at me and gave me a sly grin that made me what to punch him. I knew exactly what he was thinking and sure enough he said "Bob would gladly spar with you." He shoved me towards her to the point where there was literally less than a foot between us. Yep he's dead.

She stepped back a little and got in a fighting stance with a shit-eating grin on her face. "You got this Kat!" "Go Kat!" "Kat Kat Kat!!" The noobs were yelling and I will admit I felt betrayed. Kat turned around and looked at the kids when I just had to say "Rule number one never look away from an opponent." I then threw a punch at her but all I remember after that was her grabbing my fist and then five seconds later me knocked on my ass unable to move. (See video for fight scene, I suck at writing them) Come to fond out Kat had me pinned with her legs holding me in a head lock.

Needless to say after she released me everyone started laughing. Kat didn't seem to mind as she helped me up. "Hey don't worry about it. I get everyone with that move. And since I wounded your pride what do you say I treat you to dinner some time?" I was speechless and completely frozen. Did she just ask me on a date?! As if my brain was on autopilot I said "Uh sure." She smiled and said "Great see you later. I have to head back and finish up some work. Bye guys!" She said waving to the others and went back to her house.

The others approached me and started teasing me about how I got beat by a girl and how I got asked out but I didn't care. I may have gotten my ass handed to me but it was by the girl I fell for and I now have a date with her!

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while since I last updates but I've been really busy with school and I just haven't had time.

Anyway a little fun fact about Kat. I am a huge fan of Marvel and absolutely love Black Widow so I based Kat off of her. They both have similar personalities, pasts, and styles especially fighting styles. They even look a little alike and for those of you who don't know who Black Widow is here you go:

That's basically how I imagined Kat but with a ponytail and blue streaks on the ends of her hair. Well just giving you a little more insight to Kat's character.

Anyway I predict about three or four chapters left in this book and I can say there may or may not be a sequel, I don't know for sure.

Any who thank you to all my readers and I should update soon now that my schedule freed up.

Remember to like and comment and feel free to ask Kat any questions or my other oc Katie Pri! They will gladly answer! Bye!!😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 22.1K 33
~~Royal Series~~ ~~Book 1~~ The minute I got the letter my life was changed by him. The day I was tossed into the huge mansion he called home. The...
811 156 38
There's no such thing as normal. I know that better than anyone. For the first 11 years of my life, I enjoyed living in blissful ignorance of my tru...
22.3K 422 25
My name is Liberty Rose. I live in Mulberry woods. Over a year ago, the construction workers were building a freeway over my town. The town that I li...
1.9M 53.6K 92
(Formerly known as The HQ Agent in Gurney City. It is advised to read the first book before reading this book) Who would have thought that I'm still...