The Girl Who Stutters and The...

By Momo3625

Abby has always just been identified as stutter girl. Her high school life was a complete disaster, she li... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
New Story
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Q/A
Epilogue part One
Epilogue pt. Two
Sequel or spin-off?
Bonus Chapter
Sequel
Bonus Chapter 2.0
Bonus Chapter 2.5
What a surprise
New Book
Final Bonus Chapter
Spin-Off Story
Leaving Wattpad
Liam Spin-Off
Liam Spin-Off Sneak Peak
FULL Never Before Seen Bonus Chapter
For The Love Of Writing

Chapter Twenty Five

175K 6.3K 2.1K
By Momo3625

Scott's P.O.V

Shit, shit, shit.

"I didn't actually think she'd say yes," I say to Liam who is casually laying on my bed as I zoom around my room trying to figure out what to wear. I should've planned this out better, what the hell was I thinking?

"What if this is just a pity date for her!?" I say to Liam as I frantically run my hands through my hair. "What if-"

"Snap out of it man!" Liam stands up and slaps me. "Stop acting like a little bitch, put on some pants, and get out of here."

I breathe heavily and nod my head at him. I've planned dates on the fly before, I can do the same with this one. I was so eager to ask Abby out that I completely forgot that I was actually trying to wait to ask her out until I knew exactly what I was doing. Things just never work out in my favor do they.

I might as well get going though so I can pick Abby up from her dorm.

"Thanks man," I say giving Liam a pat on the shoulder before heading towards the door.

"Um dude," I hear Liam say so I turn around and look at him. "Pants."

Oh, right. I'm still in my boxers.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Abby's P.O.V

"T-this is perfect," I say turning to Becca and smiling brightly. Surprisingly I'm not freaking out about this as much as I thought I would be. I hope all is going well with Scott.

Becca has chosen a blue sundress with a leather jacket over it, one of her beanies, and a fairly new pair of converse. She says she wants me to be me on this date, so instead of making me wear contacts I get to keep my beloved glasses.

I really wish he could've waited until I was off of these crutches to ask me on a date. But either way this is probably just a pity date to make up for everything that happened with Parker. Now that I think about it maybe this isn't the best idea...

Before I have the chance to tell Becca I want to back out, there's a loud banging on her dorm door. I turn towards Becca with terror evident in my eyes but she just looks at me with amusement.

"You're safety is in the left pocket of your jacket," she says as I furrow my eyebrows wondering what she means. She just shakes her head at me before walking towards the door to answer it. I look over and see a very sweaty disheveled Scott leaning against the door frame.

"I.. Phew...I forgot she wasn't at our dorm room and I didn't remember until I had walked all the way there," I hear him say in between breathes. "So I had to run all the way across campus so I wouldn't be late."

"Not to rain on your parade or anything Scott," Becca says laughing. "But you're like fifteen minutes early."

"It's A-alright," I say walking over towards the two of them and standing next to Becca. "I'm ready."

I hear Scott take a deep breath and when I look up at him he's grinning down at me, so I grin back. We just stand there and stare at eachother for what feels like forever.

"Alright you two," Becca says shoving me out the dorr towards Scott. "If you don't leave now you never will, and I want Godchildren so bye."

With one last wink Becca slams the door in our faces, leaving Scott and I standing there with stunned looks on our faces.

I look at Scott to see that he's wearing skinny jeans with a blue button down and a black tie. But his tie definitely isn't tied the right way. How is it that men don't understand how to tie a tie? Deciding that I should probably help him to save some embarrssment, I walk up to him and reach towards his tie.

I'm surprised when I hear his breath when my fingers brush against his neck.

"Thanks," he says shifting awkwardly on his feet when I'm finished. I don't think I've ever seen him like this before, I hope he isn't uncomfortable with this date.

The walk to his car is silent, aside from the clicking sound that my crutches make when they hit the ground. When we finally reach Scott's car I'm surprised yet again, when Scott jogs a few steps in front of me and opens me door for me. I suppose chivalry isn't dead, it's just hanging on barely by a breath.

"You look beautiful," Scott blurts out of no where and turns to look at me. I turn so that my hair falls in front of my blushing face and mutter a thankyou.

When Scott starts the car and we're driving out if the parking lot I remember what Becca said earlier. So I reach into my left pocket and pull whatever it is in there out. And to my horror there is a whole box of condoms.

I screech as soon as I see it and drop it on the floor accidentally.

"What's that?" I look up at Scott and see him reaching down to grab the box off the floor. Of course with my luck, we've stopped at a red light.

"Did you plan on getting some tonight cupcake?" He asks looking up at me with the biggest smirk.

"Uh...B-becca-" I begin to say but he's already laughing and shaking his head.

"Yeah I kind if figured," he says.

We sit in a comfortable silence for a while before he stops in front of a very expensive looking restaurant.

"Are we e-eating here?" I ask Scott. I didn't pin him as the kind of guy to eat super fancy food.

"Not exactly," he says before standing up out of his seat and jogging over to my door to open it for me. He helps me up and I squeal when he picks me up and carries me bridal style.

"You don't really need your crutches where we're going," he says and begins walking towards the back of the restaurant. He opens up a door in the back and begins climbing up many flights of stairs.

"W-where are we going?" I ask him but he just shakes his head at me and continues climbing up the many stairs. Finally he stopes in front of another door and opens it. I look around and realize that we're on top of the rooftop of the building.

"You're chariot awaits," Scott says as he begins walking over towards what seems to he a helicopter. A helicopter?

Before I can protest he's placing me in the passenger's seat and climbing into what would seem to be the driver's seat.

"Welcome to your first date with Scott Rogers," Scott say placing a helmet thing on his head then placing one on mine.

"W-what the h-hell are we d-doing?" I ask looking around the helicopter frantically.

"Going on a ride," Scott says shrugging nonchalantly.

"Just w-who the hell is f-flying this thing!?"

"Yours truly," Scott says before turning around and grabbing a box from the backseat. "I brought pizza."

"I am n-not flying in t-this death t-tqp with you!" I shout trying to figure out how to escape this. "You c-can barely even drive your c-car."

"Cars and helicopters are different," he says rolling his eyes at me.

"Yeah about f-fifty thousand feet d-different," I say. "I'm p-pretty sure a car is safer."

"Do you trust me?" He asks taking a very greedy piece of pizza of the box and taking a giant bite out of it before burping. Do I trust this idiot enough to fly me a million feet in the air without killing the both of us?

"Yes."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Part one of their first date, hope you all liked it :) part 2 will be up soon. Check out my new book, love at first fight, if you're enjoying this one! Sorry for any typos, none of this story is edited yet. Love you all!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 28.2K 43
Sequel to "The Girl Who Stutters, and The Boy Who Mutters." Scott and Abby have been through hell and back together, will they be able to survive a f...
291K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
425K 21K 13
This is a story about bullying, and like the hundreds of other books on the topic, it will show you the harsh reality of what it is like to be discri...