The Secret He Has

By thenextstep774

Born with the ability to see people's pasts, Myles was brought up in a science lab. Every day he was tested o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 7

1.1K 43 8
By thenextstep774

Myles' pov
As soon as Briar left, everything went silent. Well, I was the only one in the house but it felt weird that she wasn't there. Then I remember what I said to her earlier on. I told her she was cute. Was that a bad choice? I mean, yeah she's cute but I did make her feel awkward. Then again, she thought I was cute so maybe she likes me as more then a friend. No, she probably doesn't. I'm sure there are loads of cute guys she likes, I just may be one of them.

I decide to put on a black t shirt and some black jeans. What? It was the outfit Briar chose for me. Wait, what? Did I really just think that? I can't think things like this, I don't want her to end up getting hurt.

Once I'm dressed, I decide to watch some TV in the living room. The first thing that comes on when I turn the TV on is the news. I watch it until the presenter says, "Onto our next story. A missing boy who goes by the name of Myles Erlick has yet to be found. We believe he is in Toronto but we aren't sure where." Oh no! I turn it off quickly. People will be looking for me! This is bad, I've got to stay inside otherwise, I could be seen.

-Skip to when Briar finishes work-

Briar's pov
I get home from work and enter my house. I walk into the living room and see Myles sitting on the sofa. He looks kind of worried.
"Myles?" I ask, making him jump.
"Oh hey Briar, how was work?" He asks.
"Fine but is there something wrong?" I reply.
"Well..." He trails off.
"Myles." I say forcefully and sit next to him.
"It's just that I was on the new reported 'missing'. That means that they're probably looking for me." He says, looking at the floor.
"Don't worry Myles, you're Noah Jones remember? You'll be fine." I say and rub his back.
"I guess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1K 105
The sequel of Bryles Description! I will post in this book the news related to Bryles and TNS! Enjoy it! Best rankings: #1 in #thenextstep, #1 in #tns
20K 587 19
Briar and Myles are getting married in 30 days. They decide to make a list of things to do each day before they get married. Will they be able to do...
31.6K 817 60
School, Pregnancy, Moving, Marriage, Tour, Vacation & goodbyes...
39.5K 808 18
Briar and Myles are two amazing dancers, probably the best at their dance school, Myles' best friend hates Briar and she used to say bad things about...