"Hello, Doc?"

By chanaddict

[English] A ChanBaek/BaekYeol fanfiction. ===== "Hello, Doc?" "Yeah, hello?" "I have this kind of illness, an... More

Foreword
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[author note]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[announcement]
[30]-END
New Story

[7]

9.3K 539 201
By chanaddict

AUTHOR'S POV

Chanyeol walk forth and back. He is now nervous about the applying job in Seoul Public Hospital.

He want to work in there so bad. Damn, he do want it so bad. The first reason is because it is the one of the most popular and big hospitals in Seoul. Second, it just about 10 minutes from his apartment. Third, he can see someone like everyday.

He is afraid that the SPH will reject his apply and damn, he's not ready for that.

Today he will send the apply form to the hospital, and accept the result tomorrow. There's no enough time though, so he must hurry before the job is start.

And about his friends. Well, they choose the same place as Chanyeol. I mean, all of them. Not just them, anyway. A lot, I mean, a lot of students in Seoul University applying in SPH. That's actually the main reason why Chanyeol is nervous.

He look at his reflection on the mirror before giving him self a reassuring smile and whisper to him self, "Good luck."
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

I walk through the hallway of the hospital with the apply form on my hand, "You can do this, Chanyeol. You can do this. It just talking to the damn manager of this hosp-"

"The damn manager?"suddenly I hear a familiar voice. I turn around and nearly run away as I saw Doctor Byun is holding back his laughter.

"I-I don't mean to- I, I'm sorry."I stutter as I see he is laughing.

"It's okay, Chanyeol-shi. And by the way, why are you here? To talk to the damn manager?"he hold his chuckle down. I just blush and look into my feet.

"Y-Yes, I want to apply a job in here."

I can see his eyes widened as I mention the name 'job' but he turn his expression to his usual one.

"A job?"

"Yes, for the college's work trial."

Doctor Byun give me a simple "ooh" and nodding his head. "The manager office is beside the medicines' room, by the way. Just go ahead and then turn left. The manager office is at the left side. Good luck, Chanyeol-shi."

I actually already know the direction that given from the security, but I just nod my head.

"T-Thankyou, Doctor Byun."I smile to him shyly before walk to the office.
===
I smile widely after out of the office room. The interview with the manager is going pretty well and the manager is a nice guy, it shown on his calm face and the way he talk. I will receive the result tomorrow and I can't wait for that.

The noisy sound of cars could be heard from the large street. There's a little accident that make the way blocked and it is the cause of the traffic jam.

I quickly make my way toward my car and make my way to the other street. There will be a little accident there and it surely the cause of the traffic jam so I better avoid that street snd search another one.

I sigh in relief because the other street it's not really crowded that's why I could reach my apartment faster.

I just smile, imagining that I could work at a huge hospital. Helping people. Taking care of sick people. Meeting new people. Meeting a person..

Aish! Why would I think of that?

I just shrug that thought before go out of my car and reach the 6th floor of the apartment.

I type my password on the side of my door and the door opened. I smile to my room.

I don't know why but I feel excited. Next week, which is mean 3 days left, I will start working-

Wait. Why I'm so sure that I will be accepted at SPH?

Suddenly I hear a ring on my phone. I fish out my phone and look at the screen. I actually don't need to look at the screen to find out who is the caller. Because I already know who it is. It's Sehun.

"Yeah, Hun?"

"Hyung."

"What?"I ask while put my bagpack on the sofa.

"You will not believe this, Hyung."

"Just tell me."I roll my eyes.

"You probably already know what I am going to say next."

"I'm not a mind reader so ppali."I put my shoes on the shoes' rack and sit back on the sofa.

"But you're a predictor so-"

"You're gonna tell me that you're accepted at SPH or what?!"I widened ny eyes in shock as I just realize what I just said. I don't know what's happening to my mouth and mind but I think my mind has it's own mouth. And I don't know what make me so sure about Sehun being accepted at SPH. But I just have a strong feeling about that.

Silent for about 10 seconds.

"Sehun? Still there?"

"I know that you know, hyung."

"What?! I'm just guessing. You're accepted at SPH?!"

"Yes. And you're guess is right."

"I just-"

"You're just an amazing predictor hyung! Omfg, you also could read people's mind?!"

"Of course no!"I scoffed.

"But still, it's amazing. I'm fanboying now! Ughh I love you hyung! You're amazing-"

"Yeah yeah I know I'm handsome, thankyou so much. Now I need to hang up the call so bye my fan."I say with a chuckle before hang up the call.

Read people's mind? Heck no!
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

These days have been the busy days of my life. But at least, not most. I sigh as I pile up the result papers and put them on the other side of my huge table. It is my little-free times but I think I will use it for this. To diagnose all this case. Without Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo have been busy with his own business. I mean, he will no longer my assistant. He get a better job as a new doctor since he also a smart guy who understand about medical. He still here, though. In SPH, but still, we're not work together again and I missed him. I probably sound cheesy but it's the truth.

I'm on my deep thought about the case when suddenly I heard a door being knocked. I look up to the door and sigh tiredly. Is my little-free times already over?

"Come in."I say with a small voice.

A certain guy come in and make my eyes wide in shock. The guy which I called 'certain' is actually Chanyeol-shi.

"Chanyeol-shi? Can I help-"my sentence get cut when a guy which more shorter than him come along, entering my room.

I quickly bowed, knowing that the manager of this hospital--Mr. Choi is here. "Good evening, manager-nim."

"Good evening, Doctor Byun."he smile at me.

"So.. Can I help both of you?"I ask them in curiousness. What's bring Chanyeol and Manager Choi here? And I just realize something. "Ah, please take a seat."

"Thankyou."the manager said. "So we're here not going to consult or talking about physical cases. I'm guessing that this boy was one of your patients, right?"

I nod my head. Not knowing where the conversation is going. I'm clueless.

"Yesterday, he talked to me about the working trial that given by his college for about 3 months. He choose to be working here. And I choose him to be placed at here, working as your personal assistant, if you don't mind."

I widened my eyes in surprise. Chanyeol? As my fucking personal assistant?

"Of course it's okay, manager-nim. Besides, I've been busy with all of this without my assistant."I tell him and he smile at me. I take a glance at Chanyeol. He is just looking down to his feet, look so shy. Hihi cute- WAIT NO.

"Good. Then he will start working here at Monday which it mean 2 days again."the manager said. "I already tell him what he will do but you can teach him again if you want. Being a personal assistant is not easy, Chanyeol-shi. You must listen carefully to what Doctor Byun said."

I chuckle softly as I see him nodded in enthusiasm. "I will, manager-nim."he said.

"Okay, I will leave you now. Doctor Byun, if you want to teach him now, you could."he say before stand up and excuse himself out.

So now I left alone with Chanyeol in my room.

"So, Chanyeol-shi. Personal assistant's job are, organizing my meeting schedules, making the results paper from the forms, giving your opinion about the case so I can diagnose it with you if the other doctors are busy, you also help me to arrange the files and there still a lot of them but of course I will help you to do this."

He just nod his head.

After that I tell him about the office. He could use Kyungsoo's office since it's not in use again, but I just can't let him do it alone by himself without me. He is just a colleger, for Pete's sake. So I tell him to work on my office, since there's a table and a chair near the sofa and he could use it though.

He excuse himself to go home after that and I start smiling like crazy without no reason.
===
A/N : YUSH Chanyeol will work as Baekhyun's personal assistant lmao.

I hope the next chapter will turn out fun.

Just read comment and vote okay? And remember, comment whenever you want, your comments made my day and I won't bite though.

Thankyou^^
Saranghaeyo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497 37 1
Baekhyun finds out that in order to calm a panic Chanyeol, the best way is to kiss him deep on his lips. -- Originally written for Baecon and Eggs fi...
16.2K 707 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...
249K 11.3K 28
[English] A ChanBaek/BaekYeol fanfiction. ========================= Chanyeol is a straight-handsome-guy who has a tall body, charming smile, and he's...
133K 6.4K 13
|COMPLETED| A story wherein EXO members admire Baekhyun except for Chanyeol, and Baekhyun likes no one else but Chanyeol all along. Pairings: Chanye...