EXO One-Shots [Forever Closed]

By HiStrangerStranger

Hey Guys! Exo OneShots! More

EXO One-Shots
SHORT NOTE important!
[Kris] First Kiss
[Baekhyun] After The Breakup
[Luhan] Birthday Date
[Tao] Someday
[D.O] Venice
[Xiumin] Derp
[Kai] Queen Of Sleeping
[Lay] Your Heart Security
[Chanyeol] Everything for you
[Suho] Not your Guardian
[Luhan] BackHug
[Kris] The Proposal
[Baekhyun] Cute Disaster
[Tao] Hate & Love
(⌒▽⌒) [ALL] Short Imagines
[Kai] Haunted House
[Luhan] Jelly and Peanut Butter
HAPPY 1K! :D
[D.O] Photograph
[Xiumin] Pocky Game
[Suho] Cake Bake
[Sehun] Rainbow Sehunnie~
[Kris] SleepTalk
HAPPY 2K! TT◡TT
[Lay] Dance With Me?
[Chen] We Meet Again
[D.O] Bestfriend~ (Direct Request)
[Sehun] Swing Accident
[Chanyeol] Giant Teaser
[Luhan] OMO
[Kris] Mine
[Kai] Good Night Baby
[Chanyeol] Jealousy~
[D.O] Noodles
[D.O] Obliged
[Tao] Missed You
[Chen] Disguised
[Chanyeol] Call Midnight
[Luhan] Shower XD
[Luhan] Some Misunderstanding
[Sehun] Sweet Daddy
[D.O] Open Arms
[Kai] Eternal Love
[Kai] Jealous~
[D.O] Flick
[Sehun] Lollipop
[Xiumin] Unexpected
[Sehun] His Confession
[Baekhyun] It's You
[Tao] Peter Pan
[Kai] Bad Dream
[Kris] Scene
[Kris] Cuddling
[Luhan] Someone
[Suho] Sweet Jerk
[Suho] Sweet
[Luhan] Favorite
[Sehun] Cake
[Chanyeol] Princess
[Sehun] With Him
[Sehun] Aftie Tea
[Chen] Despite That
[Kai] My Love
[Kris] His Promise
[D.O] Papero Kiss
[Luhan] Aigoo
[Lay] Love you
[Luhan] Love~
[Random] Worst Day?
[All] Funny Scenarios
[Chen] ANGST?
[Suho] Sarang~
[Chanyeol] Special
Request Here
[KAI] Recorded
[Baekhyun] Surprise
[Chanyeol] Sunset
[Lay] Mickey Mouse Club House
[Luhan] Fever
[Kai] Bestfriend

[Kai] Music To My Ears

10.8K 117 5
By HiStrangerStranger

Isha likes to tease Jongin. Jongin, on the other hand likes to show how affectionate he can be to his best friend. Isha doesn't like it when Jongin hugs her or whatever, and Jongin doesn't like it when Isha teases him. But that doesn't make them hate each other, instead, they fell for each other. "Hey Jongin," isha called out to her bestfriend, who's currently trying to memorize rap parts for their performance. 

"How many times do I have to tell y-" He was cut off by Isha who helped him finish his sentence. 

"To call you oppa. Ey, we're both born on 1994 Jongin, stop being so sassy." Jongin ignored her and continued on memorizing his parts. Isha called him just by his name multiple times but Jongin didn't look at her once, "Fine. Kim Jongin-oppa," She said with a little bit of aegyo (that she wanted to puke right in his face). "Oh come on! Aren't you tired, let's eat chicken." Finally, Jongin looked at her and laughed. Then Isha's day was complete. Just by seeing him smile, just by seeing how happy he is especially when you see his eyes, and just the sound of his laugh makes Isha's heart beat a little faster. 

"I'll buy chicken for us, wait for oppa, okay?" Isha nodded slightly, while Jongin patted her head and went on to buy chicken. Isha sighed, thinking about how fast time could be. Just a little more time, and Jongin would debut; leaving his pre-debut stuffs behind; including Isha. She burried her face on her hands; trying not to reminisce. She didn't want to cry, especially that she's not known for being a crybaby, instead a tough girl. After an hour of practicing by herself, Jongin barged in and locked the door of their practice room violently. "Did you see that?"

"I'm sorry but I didn't." She replied, trying her best not to sound cold or to look cold, but sarcastic instead. Jongin placed the plastic on the floor and said that there were already fans who were waiting patiently for their debut. "How did they know?" She asked, she didn't want to sound so weak and broken hearted at the same time so she decided to eat chicken. 

"I don't know either. Maybe our company revealed it. I'm so happy Isha." She started to get pissed off without any reason that she accidentally held her drink too hard that it exploded in front of them. "Are you okay?" She smiled, and said she was sorry for being so clumsy. "When are you going to audition?" 

"I don't know," She said trying to get rid of their topic, "Hey Jongin, I didn't do my assignment yet, can you help me later?" It wasn't only because she wanted to get rid of the audition topic, but she wanted more time with her best friend. An hour or two, they had finished eating and talking at the same time; Jongin discussing about this company where he'll work at (while Isha's not listening); Isha telling corny jokes (while Jongin silently sighed but laughed fakely at every joke she said). They decided to go home to their own houses to take a bath before doing Isha's assignment. 

"Ok. I'll call you Isha," Jongin hugged her but she didn't hug back; he pulled away and smiled sadly, "See you later." Isha just smiled and went inside her house. She had to admit, since the day Jongin was announced as a member of a soon-to-be-famous boy group, she became so sensitive and emotional (but that doesn't stop her from making silly jokes), she didn't talk to Jongin for two days and she had to lie about her parents getting sick. 

"Well hello there daughter," Isha rolled her eyes at her mother, "Hey! You're supposed to answer me back with, 'hello there to you too beautiful mother of mine'." 

"Mom since when did you become like your son?" She was referring to her stupid little brother who always teases her with Jongin, and he purposely teases her more when Jongin was there; they felt awkward but since they were bestfriends, Isha acted naturally, the same thing with Jongin, that they didn't even notice being awkward. A slightly tall boy came up behind their mom. He's a bit taller than Isha, but that doesn't make him attractive, according to Isha's preference. 

"What do you mean son? You mean, your oh so handsome brother?" She facepalmed herself and said she'll be in her room; her mom asked her if she was hungry, she just shook her head and went on to take a bath. Then a very bad happening happened. Why does her brain do this to her? She just had to reminisce in there. She tried singing a song but it made it even worse, she just had to remember both of them singing that stupid song. Was she selfish because she doesn't want him to be an idol, but instead just to be her bestfriend? Was I that low and selfish? I hope not. The moment she stepped out of her bathroom, fully dressed with a simple tee and pajama, her phone was already ringing. She sighed and answered it. "Hello?" 

"I'm outside already. It's going to rain later, let me enter before I get wet." She answered with a yes before hanging up. She ran downstairs and fortunately it still wasn't raining. She opened the door for him and he immediately enered. "It's so cold." He exclaimed, while exchanging bows with Isha's brother and mother. Unfortunately, her brother was planning something evil, with his smile like that (which she thought was ugly), and those eyes that says 'you're dead meat'. But she just rolled her eyes and told herself that his attack won't be that big. Her mom called her out to the kitchen to help her with cooking. 

After thirty minutes, they already finished cooking. Her brother prepared chopsticks as well as plates since he didn't help them cook. Isha noticed Jongin staring into space multiple times. Maybe it's because of what her brother said, maybe something about their cat that died just a week ago and Isha didn't tell him about it. But little did she know, that it was worse than that. Jongin tried to help in washing the dishes but they didn't let him to so he decided to go to Isha's room and wait for her there until she finished washing. 

After fifteen minutes, she quickly headed first to her brother's room and punched him, not too hard, not too light that he made an 'ack' sound. "What did you tell your hyung?" She was brutally pulling his hair at the moment. 

"N-Nothing. Ask him." He fought back by kicking her stomach out of his room. He then locked his room after making a face. Isha frowned and groaned at the same time; kicked her brother's door and went to her room. Jongin was just silently sitting on her bed, looking around her room like it's his first time inside. He noticed her, but didn't smile. Usually he would be the first to smile when they're together. Isha cursed her brother on her mind. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" She knew it was about the cat. Geez, why did he get attached to it anyway? She sighed; ready to take the punishment for not telling him that their cat died a week ago. "Why didn't you tell me you didn't want me to debut?" Her eyes widen, her palms became sweaty, her body froze. "You should have told me. I would have not auditioned for it." She still couldn't speak. She was scared on how serious he was. "You should have told me that you didn't want to talk about it. You should've told me that your parents didn't get sick but instead you did. You were sick of me, right?" She lowered her head, trying to shake her head 'no', but failed. Was it that hard? To shake her head? Maybe it was, for her at least. She bit her lower lip; she didn't want to cry in front of him. He snickered and finished their conversation by saying, "Just as I thought. Of course you were and are sick of me." He bumped into her before leaving, just like in every korean drama. Isha didn't know it could happen in real life. Her eyes still wide as ever, her whole body frozen on the spot, her palms balled up but sweaty. 

Right now, she didn't want to kill her brother, but to kill herself. 

She tried calling Jongin, but he didn't answer any of her calls. She texted him a million times but he didn't reply. She got mad at her brother for telling Jongin that, at Jongin for not replying, at her mother that made her help her with cooking, her father that wasn't home that night, and especially at herself for not being able to defend herself in front of her bestfriend. She got so mad that she threw her phone violently at the wall. 

Isha comes to their practice room, but doesn't find Jongin there. Maybe he was now practicing in his new room with his new members. Isha still dances, although she was alone, and she still sings full of passion, although she couldn't feel anything right now. She still raps like a very cool rapper, although she wasn't as good as Jongin. She did audition alot of times, but couldn't get accepted. Jongin told her not to give up, but she did. She gave up auditioning but she didn't give up on her passion. It was enough for her to dance, sing, rap, not infront of people, but infront of herself. "Hey," she heard someone, the voice was familiar, it couldn't be him; she thought. She looked at the person through the mirror; a guy wearing a blue hoodie, and his face hidden. He then noticed her trying to know who he was so he immediately took off his glasses; Kim Jongin. 

"Jongin oppa..." 

Jongin smiled, "You finally called me oppa without me telling you to." Isha quickly ran up to him and hugged him tight that he couldn't breathe. She pulled away and Jongin noticed tears from her eyes. His eyes widened, but he rubbed it off her cheek using his thumb. "You're crying." He said, trying to believe it himself. She hugged him again and this time; he hugged back; trying to calm her down by patting her head. "I missed you, Isha-ah~" That made her cry even harder. "I'm sorry, I was childish. And selfish." He added. She poked his stomach and finally pulled away. 

"Don't say that. I was the one who's selfish. I'm sorry. I was just scared you'll... you'll..." She was stuttering; panting because of crying; but her breathe stopped when Jongin's soft lips is on her lips. Jongin pulled away after 3 seconds and continued what Isha was trying to tell him. 

"You were scared you'll lose me. That I'll forget about you. But I will never do that, Isha, because I love you. More than what you think." He pulled her into a hug while Isha burried her face on his chest. "Do you want me to give up my career? Cause if so, I would." She punched him hard on his chest. "Ack!" 

"Sorry. It's just that, you don't just say silly things. Give up on me, not your dream, okay?" 

"Why won't you audition anyway? And no, I'm not going to give up on you. During the days we weren't together. And the days I didn't hear you laugh because of your own made silly jokes, I almost gave up, on me. And that's when I realized you were never my bestfriend in my heart. I love you." That's the second I love you I received from you. She thought and laughed mentally. 

"Don't give up on your dream for me, Jongin. I'm going to be fine, just promise me you won't forget about me especially when you see a fan who's probably prettier than me." Should she answer his question? She sighed and continued, "I won't audition because... It's just not me. Ok? I don't want to preform in front of people. I want to perform in front of me. I hope you understand." Jongin nodded. "Ey! Don't be so touchy!" She pushed him away from her like she was disgusted, which made him laugh again. Finally, she saw him laughing again. 

"I'll do everything for you. Us. Ok? Don't worry. I won't let my fans kill you." She rolled her eyes heavenwards. They both laughed and danced again. Together

A few months later, Isha's brother showed her a newspaper:

(Lee Isha: [insert birthday here], 1994)

A new boy group was formed under SM Label, Exo.

Exo's dancing machine, face of the group, rapper; 

Kim Jongin revealed to have a girlfriend. 

Alot of fans were surprised but Jongin; known as Kai; said,

"I know you're surprised to see this, my girlfriend might be, also.

But I want you not to hurt her, physically and emotionally. 

We've been through a lot since we were kids. She knows me

more than I know myself. So please do not hurt her. 

If so, you're hurting me more."

April 10, 2012 

 "Here's another one." Jisha's brother muttered, while she couldn't believe what she just saw. 

Lee Isha; Kim Jongin's girlfriend, received love from fans

After the article was published on the 10th of April, 2012; 

Fans through internet were sending her their love for their relationship.

Kim Jongin; when asked if he was satisfied; he answered, 

"I'm happy. I'm more than satisfied. Thank you." 

May 2, 2012

"Wait, that's already a month ago! Why are you showing me just now?" She asked her brother, while her brother gave her a sympathetic look. 

"I was just cutting articles for my assignment. I just saw this now. Ask mom." 

So that was why, there were a few girls who were looking at her while she buys a chocolate pudding the day after April 10th. And that was why Jongin got upset when he asked her, "Did you see it," but she answered a "What should I see?". Now she's mad at her mother for not showing her the newspaper. But then, it was her fault she isn't fond of reading news from the internet and newspapers. All she did was dance, sing, rap, sometimes draw and read. She immediately dialed Jongin with her old fixed phone which she threw at the wall. "I've seen it, Jongin." 

"Just now?" 

"Yes just now. I love you Jongin." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 544 42
Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in exo inagines
1.3K 53 10
collection of exo one shot stories
1.2K 38 3
Hey everyone so here are my Kaisoo one shots that I wrote on both Tumblr and AFF. I would cross post my work here and I hope you people would like...
378 27 4
Random Oneshots. My own work. Lots of Cute and kinky stuff All are made up