The Rising Demon |Black Butle...

By Red__Ruby

Y/n L/n used to live with her sister, mother, and father. All together in a nice home on earth. Her father an... More

We meet, huh?
Tag, you're it
I kicked your ass, dumbass
Nice to see you too, Shortstack!
Look who it is
The Rising Demon (Reader info)
I know you know
Enemy or ally
Failures
Surprise
Really?
... children--
Nice to meet you
Introducing me
Heart to heart
Haha, you wish~
Ooh~ new case, huh~?
You got me~
I'll be back~
Surprise motha~
Go away~
Hello~
Finally~
Hello~
She's totally not insane~
THANK YOU KAWAII SENPAI!!
You suck at dancing~
I'm back~
I'm here~
Hehe~
No~
I'll see you later~
Hah~?
Goodbye you annoyingly amazing wet sock~
I HAVE RETURNED~!
I'm fabulous, what~?
Epilogue~ Until next time~

Yay~

3K 112 12
By Red__Ruby

This is more like a filler, so you can skip this if you want! However, there will be a dramatic part!

~
I opened my eyes to knocking on my door, so I slowly sat up and stretched.

"Yes?" I called out.

"Your highness, it's time to get up." Someone called while walking into my room. It was a maid.

"You don't have to get me ready. I'm perfectly fine." I said with a smile.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. If I do I won't have a place to stay." She said quietly. I bit my lip, thinking.

"You are dismissed of waking me up in the morning, however, you're on laundry duty then." I ordered. Her eyes lit up.

"R-really?!" She asked, almost dropping the items in her hands. I nod my head.

"Yes. I don't like mornings either." I replied with a slight laugh. She bowed.

"Thank you so much your majesty!!" She exclaimed happily.

"Don't mention it." I replied while dismissing her. She nodded while running out. I sighed while hopping off the bed and into the bathroom. I took a nice hot shower then stepped out. I brushed my h/l h/c hair, and pulled/pinned it back. I walked towards the closet and opened the doors. There were all black dresses, but no corset.

"Finally." I muttered while pulling out one of the dresses.

"Eh. This should be fine." I said while slipping on the dress.

I was about to walk out of the room, but I stopped and saw the crown on my dresser. I sighed before walking up to it, and putting it on my head.

"Let's begin." I muttered.

~
As I was walking down the long hallways of the palace I passed a room that was filled with papers and a boy in it. I stopped and stood in the doorway, but he didn't notice. I noticed how he was so nervous and almost knocked over a whole stack of papers.

"What is all this?" I asked. He jumped, knocking down a pile of papers.

"Y-your majesty!!" He said while quickly standing up. He had shaggy light brown hair with brown eyes.

"Woah, calm down there. I'm not going to kill you." I said while walking in the room. He visibly relaxed and exhaled.

"What is all of this?" I repeated.

"T-these are all of the papers of the criminals sent to death or jail by the high council." He replied. I nodded while picking up a piece of paper.

"Why is it so unorganized?" I asked. He tensed again.

"I-it's difficult for me, b-because there're a lot of criminals in jail and on death row, a-and I'm clumsy." He replied nervously. I put the paper down and looked at him.

"Would you like help?" I asked. He quickly shook his head.

"N-no! I-I mean, royalty shouldn't be doing this!" He replied, lowering his voice. I scoffed.

"Pish posh." I said while picking up the papers and looking at them. He nodded.

"A-alright, thank you your majest-"

"Y/n." I corrected.

"Huh?" He replied, shocked.

"When we're alone, we're equal, call me Y/n." I repeated with a smile.

"I-I could never do that!" He exclaimed.

"Just shut up and call me by my name already." I snapped, rolling my eyes. He nodded.

"A-alright." He agreed nervously. .

"What's your name?" I asked, after a moment of silence.

"Kohen." He replied quietly. I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Kohen." I said softly.

~
It's been two hours and we're almost done with the papers.

"Charlotte Smith: Age 17, weight 134 pounds, height 5'4, crime, killed her older brother and mother out of rage of her fathers leave." Kohen said. My brows furrowed.

"Remove her from the death penalty, however, life in a cell, with no torture." I ordered.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes, I am." I replied sternly.

"Alright." He replied while putting her paper on the 'remove' pile. There was only one paper on the desk left, so I picked it up and read it.

'Name: M/n L/n'

My eyes widened.

'Why would mom have a criminal paper?' I thought.

'Age: 16

Weight: 134 pounds

Height: 5'5

Crime: Murdered the queen out of hatred'

'What?' I thought.

'My mom killed my grandmother?' I thought. My eyes then hardened and I burned the paper.

"Hey, why did you do that?" He asked.

"It's an old paper. And the person is dead." I replied. He replied with 'oh' and resumed what he was doing.

"I'll be right back. I have someone to see." I said while standing up.

"Okay, thank you for the help, but I can handle it now." He said. I nodded my head while walking out.

"Aunt Amaya!" I called out.

"What is it?" I heard her from the dining room. I entered the room and walked up to her.

"Don't dare lie to me. Why didn't you tell me my mom killed my grandmother?" I asked, slamming my hand on the table. She stopped and hesitated.

"Why? Does it matter?" She asked after a while.

"Of course not, but it's kind of shocking to see your mom on a criminal paper." I retorted. She sighed.

"M/n hated the queen at that time. Her mother. She despised her and was planning the assassination for a while. The only reason she was excused was because she was the only child of the queen." Amaya said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'm not the legitimate sister of M/n. I was adopted by her family." She replied.

"Oh." I said. I then sighed.

"Thanks." I muttered while leaving.

Sebastian's POV~

As I was cleaning the manor the young master called me up to the study.

"Yes bocchan?" I asked while stepping into his study. He then held up a piece of paper with a worried expression which shocked me.

"What is that?" I asked while stepping closer to the desk.

"Just read it." He ordered. I nodded while taking the paper into my hand and reading it.

'Dear Phantomhive residents,

I heard my dear little sister has been crowned queen of Hell. How disgusting. Me and my little army shall be raiding the palace sometime while she's there.

How impure we'll be when we step down there. Anyway's, I hope you'll wish Y/n good luck! She'll need it.

-Eliza'

I growled.

'Eliza..'

Heh, that wasn't as dramatic as I thought... oh well...

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.5K 35
What if Ciel didn't made a deal with one demon, but instead he made a deal with two demons? Expect this one demon is special...meet (Y/n) (L/n), a sp...
229K 5.6K 23
*Major editing* You're Sebastian's sister and you've been wondering why for over 200 years what happened to your dear brother since you two where clo...
67 13 20
As you will notice thurther this fanfic is pretty much of a Y/N x Bakugo themed fanfict. So Y/N (full name: Kibutsuji Y/N Qwerty) is hero that has 2...
3.3K 107 16
Being poor isnt too bad, living on your own, trying to survive, and the adventure. But when you get hired to be a maid? Especially when it's the most...