What? Where am I? (Toshiro x...

By jbsunshinee

You are just a normal Girl in your own basic world and you absolutely love the anime Bleach and while watchin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
A/N

Chapter 10

6.3K 174 113
By jbsunshinee

I found myself at a familiar hill. I was running for hours. I've lost track of time but the sunset was beautiful. I couldn't get a good view of it but I just had to calm down. So I just sat there looking at the sunset. 'I should come back here every evening to see this amazing view'  Wait! 'This is where Toshiro comes to calm down and remember his time with Momo before she left for the soul society. I guess I have to be careful from now on. Anywhere I go could be dangerous. I could bump into any of the soul reapers. If that happens I'll be taken to the soul society and I can't let that happen! And my friends. What about them? I bet their worried sick. Especially Ichigo.'

"Ugh! Why can't I think of a solution! I've ruined everything!" I shouted in frustration.

"Maybe you could come and have a chat at Uraharas?" I looked up in fear. 'Toshiro? No!'

"And why would I do that?!" I asked spitting my words at him.

"You obviously have a powerful spiritual pressure. And I'm actually surprised you can hide it this well." He finished while looking at me straight in the eyes. I looked away and replied.

"I cant go to the soul society. I don't even belong here! I'm not meant to have this power! Its powerful I know that. But I have to leave as soon as possible. I cant have Aizen finding me, my power is to strong. And knowing him he'll use it for his own." I finished with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Look, I'm not taking you to the soul society, I just want to talk." He tried to reassure me, probably to make me feel better and more comfortable with having a conversation.

"How can I trust you?" I said with no emotion in my voice.

"Look you are a danger to the soul society and the world of the living. But that doesn't mean I cant talk with you to figure out what's going on" He finished with sympathy in his voice.

"*sigh* Fine. But only because I trust Urahara" He sighed of relief, like he knew I was stubborn.

The walk to Uraharas was silent, but surprisingly it was a comfortable silence instead of an awkward one. Probably because I know what he's like. 'He's kind, even if he tries to hide it.'

"Toshiro?"

"Hmm?"

"Umm, I know that you try to hide your emotions, and that's why you don't smile. I'm guessing that it's because you are the shortest captain and people don't take you seriously unless you show your control, and show that you are as mature as the other captains" I didn't look at him until I finished seeing and he had a look of pure shock on his face.

"H-how did you?"

"I have my abilities to Captain Hitsugaya!" I said sarcastically

"Well I don't suppose you know anything else about me?" 

"Well, actually I do."

"Like what exactly?"

"Well, you grew up in the Rukon district with Momo she always called you Shiro-chan even now, and as I know of, you always looked at the sunset together, but after she left for the Shin'o Academy. You were left with your Granny. And that's why the sunset brings memories to you. You weren't the most popular kid in school either. You just sat there in our own thoughts until...no I'm sorry forget I said anything."

"No continue please, I want to know how much of me you know yourself!"

"Until Kusaka came along. You both wielded the same Zanpakuto, and you had to fight to see who was strong enough to wield him. Hyourinmaru. The most powerful Ice-type Zanpakuto. You weren't able to finish the fight because central 46 interrupted and said they know who will wield Hyourinmaru, and to get his full power, the other had to die. Kusaka your best friend was killed right in front on your eyes. Because central 46 wouldn't let 2 different wielders for one Zanpakuto. Thats one other reason you hide your emotions. To hide all of your pain and suffering underneath your mask. Hmph...I guess we are alike in some way."

"How so?"

"Before I came here, I was always alone, no-one one talk to me. And I was suffering, I don't think anyone noticed the pain they caused me. I just hid my emotions, not showing them at all. Then I came here made friends found a power I didn't know I had, and now I'm a threat to everyone around me"

"Hey. You'll be fine, I'll protect you and make sure no harm comes to you or your friends, I promise." I was speachless. Did Toshiro actually show me some sympathy?! But why? He doesn't care!

"Why would you care about me in the first place?! Im a danger to everyone and I'd be better off dead!" I said blood boiling with rage.

"Dont you dare say that?!" He snapped.

"Why not?! No-one cares anyways" I snapped back.

"Ichigo cares, Orihime cares, all of your friends care! And I care!" He exlaimed.

"Why would you care about me?" I asked confused. 'I know him, the only people he cares about are his comrades, Rangiku and Momo'

"Uh...I uhm...because you have a tremendous ammount of power and I need to protect you at all costs" Why did he stutter? was he thinking of an excuse?

"That doesn't answer the question. Why do you care about me?" I asked softly trying to calm us both down.

"I care because your the only person who actually understands me." He said looking down at his feet.

~Toshiro P.O.V~

I was looking for (Y/N) until I noticed the sunset. 'Hmph...I need to calm down.' I started walking up the hill where the view of the sunset is at its best. Thats when I saw a figure standing on the top. Is that (Y/N)? Thank god! I walked towards her but she didn't notice me, she looked like she was deep in thought. Thats when I heard her shout.

"Ugh! Why can't I think of a solution! I've ruined everything!" It sounded like she was frustrated.

"Maybe you could come and have a chat at Uraharas?" I said calmly. She looked up in fear. 

"And why would I do that?!" She asked spitting her words at me.

"You obviously have a powerful spiritual pressure. And I'm actually surprised you can hide it this well." I finished while looking at her gorgeous (E/C) eyes. She looked away and replied.

"I cant go to the soul society. I don't even belong here! I'm not meant to have this power! Its powerful I know that. But I have to leave as soon as possible. I cant have Aizen finding me, my power is to strong. And knowing him he'll use it for his own." She finished with a tear rolling down her cheek. That tore me apart even a single tear. I need to comfort her someway.

"Look, I'm not taking you to the soul society, I just want to talk." I tried to reassure her, I need to comfort her, and make sure she's comfortable around me.

"How can I trust you?" She said with no emotion in her voice.

"Look you are a danger to the soul society and the world of the living. But that doesn't mean I cant talk with you to figure out what's going on" I finished showing sympathy in my voice.

"*sigh* Fine. But only because I trust Urahara" I sighed of relief, I know she's stubborn Urahara told me to be careful so thats what I'm going to do.

We were walking to Uraharas in silence,  it was a comfortable silence instead of an awkward one. I'm not sure why I'm so comfortable araound her we've met like twice. And spoken once.

"Toshiro?" She said tearing me away from my thoughts.

"Hmm?" 

"Umm, I know that you try to hide your emotions, and that's why you don't smile. I'm guessing that it's because you are the shortest captain and people don't take you seriously unless you show your control, and show that you are as mature as the other captains" She didn't look at me until she finished seeking and he had a look of pure shock on my face.

"H-how did you?"I stuttered, unable to finish.

"I have my abilities to Captain Hitsugaya!" She said sarcastically. 'Her humour is different, she seems to be a lot like me.'

"Well I don't suppose you know anything else about me?" I asked wanting to know more.

"Well, actually I do." She answered

"Like what exactly?" I asked, afraid of how much she knew about me and...my past.

"Well, you grew up in the Rukon district with Momo she always called you Shiro-chan even now, and as I know of, you always looked at the sunset together, but after she left for the Shin'o Academy. You were left with your Granny. And that's why the sunset brings memories to you. You weren't the most popular kid in school either. You just sat there in our own thoughts until...no I'm sorry forget I said anything." Why did she stop?

"No continue please, I want to know how much of me you know yourself!" I yelled. Probably to harshly but she just rubbed it off.

"Until Kusaka came along. You both wielded the same Zanpakuto, and you had to fight to see who was strong enough to wield him. Hyourinmaru. The most powerful Ice-type Zanpakuto. You weren't able to finish the fight because central 46 interrupted and said they know who will wield Hyourinmaru, and to get his full power, the other had to die. Kusaka your best friend was killed right in front on your eyes. Because central 46 wouldn't let 2 different wielders for one Zanpakuto. Thats one other reason you hide your emotions. To hide all of your pain and suffering underneath your mask. Hmph...I guess we are alike in some way." She knows so much! How?

"How so?" I asked, intrigued with our similarties

"Before I came here, I was always alone, no-one one talk to me. And I was suffering, I don't think anyone noticed the pain they caused me. I just hid my emotions, not showing them at all. Then I came here made friends found a power I didn't know I had, and now I'm a threat to everyone around me" 

"Hey. You'll be fine, I'll protect you and make sure no harm comes to you or your friends, I promise." She was speachless. I cared so much about her. I really didn't know a lot about her either.

"Why would you care about me in the first place?! Im a danger to everyone and I'd be better off dead!" She said with a look of distress on her face.

"Dont you dare say that?!" I snapped.

"Why not?! No-one cares anyways"She snapped back.

"Ichigo cares, Orihime cares, all of your friends care! And I care!" I exlaimed.

"Why would you care about me?" She asked. 'I know close to nothing about her. Why do I care? I couldn't could I?'

"Uh...I uhm...because you have a tremendous ammount of power and I need to protect you at all costs" Why did I stutter? Why am I nervous.

"That doesn't answer the question. Why do you care about me?" She asked softly 

"I care because your the only person who actually understands me." I said looking down at my feet.

'Could I possibly be falling for (Y/N)?'

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you have enjoyed so far. So Toshiro's falling for you! I know I'm exited too! So if anyone wants to suggest something in the comments go ahead!

Enjoy the rest of the story.

~animefreak10 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874 53 7
Surviving through the jaws of death by the hands of a Hollow and saved by a pair of kind Shinigami, Suzaku Kudo's new life as a Shinigami begins. The...
47.1K 956 22
This is a female Y/n book! I'm sorry ;^~^, I'm making a inclusive book soon so I'll make up for this one I've always 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 her since 1st year...
177K 5.9K 25
You were a normal human, as far as you knew. Went to school, had a sibling and friends, slept, ate... That was found to be untrue, to your shock, whe...
505 59 21
She made my worst nightmare come true!! She.. S.. he smiled , that's when she diappeared in front of my eyes but before that she mouthed...... ( wha...