I'd tell you, but then I'd ha...

By MadelineMaria

What is the definition of an assassin? əˈsasɪn/ noun A person who murders an important person for political... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Attack Part 2
Chapter 6: Attack Part 3
Chapter 7: Unexpected
Chapter 8: Mission Revealed
Chapter 9: Another city
Chapter 10: Complicated
Chapter 11: The Gym
Chapter 12: 20 Questions
Chapter 13: A band called Little Mix Part 1
Chapter 14: A band named Little Mix Part 2
Chapter 15: Suspicion
Chapter 16: Because
Chapter 17: Agent Dipshit
Chapter 18: Explanations
Chapter 19: Ed
Chapter 20: Zayn
Chapter 22: Sitting in a room..
Chapter 23: TRAINING
Chapter 24: The Chair
Chapter 25: Childhood
Chapter 26: Welcome
Chapter 27: First Day Part 1
Chapter 28: First Day Part 2
Chapter 29: First Day Part 3
Chapter 30: Boys
Chapter 31: Hello?
Chapter 32: Perrie's secret
Chapter 33: Change
Chapter 34: Runaway
Chapter 35: Clues
Chapter 36: University
Chapter 37: The blind man's story
Chapter 38: Washington
Chapter 39: Frosty Place
Chapter 40: Nightmare
Chapter 41: Search
Chapter 42: Turn your face
Chapter 43: Mummy?
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: Change
Chapter 46: Fucked up
Chapter 47: It's a long way to Tipperary
Chapter 48: Home
Chapter 49: The tape
Chapter 50: Funeral
Chapter 51: Sass attack
Chapter 52: Remember?
Chapter 53: Mission Accepted
Chapter 54: Final Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Final Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 56: Final Mission (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Final Mission (Part 4)
WHO WANTS AN EPILOGUE?!
Epilogue : Mourning

Chapter 21: Deep Sleep

3.8K 104 21
By MadelineMaria

"Paul! Paul get the boys out of here, now!"

"Yes, agent!"

Robyn felt Harry nudge her side gently but anxiously,"Robyn? What's wrong?"

Before she could answer, her eyesight was killed by the sudden darkness of the room, causing Robyn to panic and take action. She stood up and shouted out loud, " SECURITY, GET THEM OUT OF HERE, NOW!"

Paul ran on stage along with 10 other body guards and they all crowded themselves around the boys, walking them out of the room as fast as they could.

"Everybody get out of the room, now!" Robyn shouted.

For a second, there was complete and utter silence, but then everybody came to their sences and began screaming and running to the exit.

"Paul, tell the boys that I'm fine and that I've already left with the audience. If I don't come out in 10 then... well, I've probably either been kidnapped or killed."

There was silence on the other end of the ear phone. "Paul?"

"Rodger that, Agent Jones..." the speaker said... but it wasn't Paul's deep, masculine voice. it was much more sinister, "but don't panic, what use would we have with you if you were dead?"

That's when Robyn realised the voice wasn't coming from her ear phone, it was coming from behind her. She slowly turned around and came face to face with the monster she had been raised to despise.

"Hello, Agent Jones... Having a pleasant day?"

"Shut it with the small talk, Dipshit. Why are you here?" Robyn asked with disgust evident in her voice.

The cold, evil man began to circle Robyn, looking her up and down.

"Same reason as last time. You should realise by now that I always get what I want in the end, no matter the consequences..." he whispered to her ear from behind. She was very aware that he was pressed up against her, and she didn't like it a single bit, but she didn't move. She needed to stand her ground.

"Oh, really? Please enlighten me with these 'concequences that'd fall if you didn't get what you want," Robyn hissed, folding her arms.

"Well, lets just say that if you don't come with me tonight, then, oh I don't know, maybe a tragity would spread the nation. Maybe millions of One Direction's fans... or Directioners, as they call themselves, will no longer be 'fans'. Maybe there will be newspaper articles claiming the boys' tragic deaths..."

"You wouldn't dare..." Robyn seethed, spinning around to face Beckitt.

"Well, I've already taken one down, it wouldn't be hard to do so to the others. I believe you've met Perrie? My best assassin?"

Robyn snorted, "Your best assassin? Next time, tell Perrie not to carry a gun around the place. Especially when I'm around..."

"But, Agent Jones, she wanted you to see the gun You see, the room you locked her in had a trap door. Genius inventions actually..."

Trap door?

Robyn seriously wanted to slap herself. She was a master when it came to trap doors, how hadn't she noticed? Ever since she was a small child she'd spot a trap door within seconds.

"Anyway... are you going to come with me, or am I going to have to kill a little boy band first?" Beckitt asked, picking some fluff off of his shoulder in a casual manner.

"Here's the deal, Dipshit. We fight here and now. No weapons, just fist to stomach, foot to face fighting. If you knock me out, take me. If I knock you out, you leave the boys out of the picture. You leave Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall out of the picture,"

Beckitt took a subtle step back and rubbed his chin with his hand. He laid his eyes upon Robyn and looked her up and down. Robyn really wanted to know what he was thinking and why he was looking at her with those needing eyes, but there was no way to tell.

Then, he turned around, so his back was facing Robyn, and he sighed, dropping his hand.

"Deal," he agreed, before he span around and threw a punch onto Robyn's jaw. It throbbed with an aching pain as she flew to the floor. Beckitt took this as an opportunity and threw himself on top of her, sending a few more forceful punches.

Robyn, however, had other plans.

She brought her knee to her chest and kicked him with all of her strength into his chest, winding him. She then pushed herself off the ground and began throwing several hard punches into his face. As he was about to fall backwards, Robyn grabbed his jumper and held him steady as she kneed him in his 'area' and threw him onto the ground. Closing his eyes in pain, he grunted and somehow managed to get back up but once he had opened his eyes again, Robyn was nowhere to be seen.

As he was in pain, he staggered around looking for her. He knew she was in the room still, but he couldn't figure out where.

"Oh Robyn! Yoohoo!" he called out, playfully.

No response.

"Robyn? Time to play!"

No response.

"Robyn!" he was starting to get impatient, and it was clear in his voice.

"Oh, I see, you're too scared!" he called out, laughing like a maniac,"You don't wanna get beaten! Oh I completely understa-"

WHAM!

He was completely caught off guard by Robyn's doc martins hitting him square in the jaw and yet again, he was sent soaring to the floor.

"Scared my arse..." Robyn mumbled, setting herself into a defensive postition, her fists ready in front of her.

Beckitt jumped up and set himself into the same position. He spun around and attempted to kick Robyn in her gut, but she managed to grab hold of his ankle. She twisted it and pushed it, making his knee come in contact with his face. Unexpectedly, he pushed himself off the ground with his one foot that Robyn wasn't holding, and spun in her grip, throwing his foot into her face, making her losen her hold and fall to the ground. Beckitt straddled Robyn and whacked her cheeks back and forth with his fists, but she didn't give up. Instead, she threw her head forward onto his face, giving him a bloody nose.

"Never give up, huh?" he jeered, wiping his red nose and dodging one of Robyn's punches.

"You've got that right!" she replied, blocking one of his.

As Beckitt was about to throw another punch, she pushed her finger hard inbetween Beckitt's collarbones, curved her finger and pushed down, blocking his windpipe. He staggered around, clutching his kneck and Robyn round house kicked him in the face. When he regained his breathing, Robyn began to run to the couch on stage, but as she was running she felt a sharp pain in her neck and a sting ran out through her veins. She slowed down to a hault and turned to look at Beckitt who was pointing a tranquiliser gun at her.

She could feel the fluid cloud her blood and run up towards her head.

"Y-You cheat! We said... We said NO WEA-" Robyn was unable to speak any longer as she fell to the ground with a large thump, just before he vision was yet again attacked with darkness.

---------------

HARRY'S POV

"Robyn? What's wrong?" I asked Robyn curiously.

She turned to look at me with panicked eyes, but before she could say anything... the lights went out.

"SECURITY, GET THEM OUT OF HERE, NOW!" I heard Robyn shouting. Why was she shouting? What was going on?

Next thing I knew, security guards had trapped the boys and I, walking us quickly backstage and through the back door.

"Paul? Paul what's going on?!" I asked, getting nervous.

"Can't explain now kiddo- Hey, where is my ear phone?"

I recalled Robyn having an ear phone in the interview. Why she had one, I just didn't know. "Paul, where's Robyn?"

He gave me a anxious look before looking down. "Oh, she uh, she got taken out by a bunch of people   from backstage..." he mumbled, but Harry knew he wasn't telling the truth. Apparently, so did Liam.

"Paul? Where is she?"

"You guys don't have to worry about it, I'm sure she got out with the crowd. Nothing bad is going on anyway, just a false accusation. They just need everybody out of the building so they can check some of the rooms..." Paul said, slightly more confidently.

"I guess you're right..." I said. She was probably fine! Nothing bad was happening anyway... Just some saftey precautions.

"Of course I'm right!" Paul said, even though he seemed doubtful.

"Shouldn't we look for her in the crowd?" Niall asked, clearly worried for Robyn.

"Yeah, that's a good idea, we should split up-" Louis butted in before Paul interrupted him.

"No! Nobody split up!" he demanded, making the boys and I give eachother strange glances. "I mean, just because you'd never find eachother in that crowd! You'd get mobbed!"

"I guess he's right... yet again..." I mumbled.

"Okay, Louis and Harry, you go look in that direction, and Liam and I will go in this direction!" Niall said pointing to different directions.

I looked over at Paul to see that he was looking at us with uneasy glances before he whispered something into two security men's ears. "They'll go with you, I don't want to lose you lot..."

The boys and I just shrugged and walked off to look for Robyn.

Rockin' Robyn.

NIALL'S POV

After Liam and I split from Louis and Harry, we walked over to the gates where there thousands of screaming girls. Our beloved fans.

"NIALL! LIAM!"

"OH MY GOD IT'S NIALL! WE LOVE YOU NIALL!"

"LEEEYUUMM! AHHHHHHH!"

Screams and shouts were filling our ears as we smiled and waved to our fans.

"Hey, maybe they could help look for her with us!" I suggested to Liam, having to shout so he could hear.

He nodded his head in agreement as we walked closer to the fans. "We need to grab their attention!" I shouted to Liam.

"I don't that'll be a problem, they're already screaming at us..."

I whacked him across the head. "I mean, we need them all to hear... They can barely tell what we're saying."

"I'm on it!" he said walking over to the our van.

Next thing I knew, Liam was standing on the van with a microphone held to his lips. "Hey guys!" he called out, causing the screams to get louder and louder by the millisecond. "We need your help! If you could quieten down a bit!..." he said, chuckling.

The crowd died down enough so they could hear Liam speaking. Deciding it'd be a good idea, I joined Liam on top of the van.

"As you all know, we are here with Robyn, but, because of all the mayhem, we've seemed to have...lost her..." he explained. I took the microphone and spoke as well.

"So, we need your help to find her! If you do find her, tell her to come find us backstage. Actually, it'd also be helpful if you trend '#Help1DFindRobyn' on twitter so she could see it!" I added, earning a nod of approval from Liam.

We watched as the whole crowd toom out their phones and began to type, hopefully on twitter. Liam and I pulled out our phones as well, going onto twitter.

'Hey guys! Help me and the boys trend #Help1DFindRobyn on twitter. We need your help!' I tweeted, earning thousands of retweets instantly.

I noticed a 'PING' come from my phone to see that Liam had also tweeted. 'Where r u Robyn! #Help1DFindRobyn .'

"You guys have been the greatest help! We love you all, never forget that! We really appreciate what you're doing!" Liam says.

"BYE, LOVE YOU MY CRAZY MOFOS!" I shouted, earning the crowd to roar with screams and 'I LOVE YOU!'s.

Awh, my crazy mofos.

LOUIS' POV

PING

I looked down onto my phone to see that Niall had tweeted. 

'Hey guys! Help me and the boys trend #Help1DFindRobyn on twitter. We need your help!

PING

'Where r u Robyn! #Help1DFindRobyn .'   Liam had tweeted.

'Hey, Harry, look!" I said, showing him my phone.

"Genius!" He said, swiping his phone from his pocket.

I did the same, logging onto twitter. 'Yoohoo, RobynBear! Where are yoouuuu? #RobynBear #Help1DFindRobyn ,' I posted.

PING

'Take note to self; never take eyes off of Robyn for a second without expecting havoc to let loose. #Help1DFindRobyn.'

I chuckled at Harry's tweet and put my phone back in my pocket, continuing on our quest to find Robyn. We walked through the halls of the building, checking in every room and studio, but found nobody. 

"Maybe Liam and Niall have found her?" Harry said.

"Maybe, but keep looking just in case."

"I think we've searched all of the rooms, except..." Harry started.

"The stage!" We said in union. We high fived eachother proudly and began to run to the stage, where we had last seen Robyn. 

HARRY'S POV 

We took off to the stage as fast as our legs could carry us, dodging tables and chairs, feeling like expert spies or assassins. That'd be a cool job.

I looked behind myself to see that the security guard Paul had sent with us was nowhere to be seen. "Louis, we've lost security guy!"

"Ah, no worries, we'll be fine. It's just a saftey check, remember?" he answered, shrugging.

"Right," I sighed, finding a new level of confidence to know that we weren't in any danger.

When we got to the stage, we found that Robyn wasn't there, but instead, there was a middle-aged man.

"Hey man, uhm, have you seen a girl about this high," I raised my hand to my shoulder, "long, brown hair and big hazel/green eyes? Her name is Robyn, and we can't find her,"

The man looked at me with shock for about a second, but then he smirked at me and Louis, "Nah, sorry man. I haven't seen anybody. I'll, uh, I'll let you know if I see her though..."

Why was he smirking?

"Right okay man, sorry to disturb you?" Louis said, looking at the gun he held in his hand... The man noticed our glances at the gun and shrugged his shoulders, "Wanna know what it does?" he asked.

"Uh, no than-" I began, walking away, but I wasn't able to finish my sentance as he pointed the gun at  Louis and pulled the trigger.

"NOO!" I shouted and dove in front of Louis, but unfortunately, the dart hit Louis in the arm, sending him to the floor with his eyes shut, "LOUIS!" I crawled up to him and held his arm to see that there was no blood. Just a big ass needle with feathers on the end of it. A tranquiliser.

Before I could take it out and save Louis, I felt a sharp pain in my back, and pain spread throughout my veins.

In an instant, I was out like a bulb.

LIAM'S POV

Niall and I had been searching for ages and ages, and still no sign of Robyn. Nobody in the crowd had seen her either, even though #Help1DFindRobyn was still trending, as well as #RobynBear, which I assumed was Louis' idea.

"Hold up a second, does she have her phone on her?" Niall asked.

"No, otherwise she would've called..."

"Then how the hell is she supposed to be on twitter?" he asked with a 'duh' tone.

"Damn it..." I mumbled.

"Okay, we'll call the boys and see if they've found her!" Niall said with concern.

I called Harry's phone and put it on speaker so Niall could hear. Luckily, he picked up.

H: Umm, hello?

L: Hey Harry! Have you found her yet?

H: Um...

There was a very long pause.

L: Hello?

H: Yeah, we've found her, come to the stage.

L: We'll be right there!

I hung up but Niall looked at me strangely.

"That wasn't Harry!" he spoke, slightly confused.

"It didn't really sound like him, but the reception is poor so I guess it interfered with the call," I suggested.

"Probably, lets go!"

We took off to the stage, ignoring the screaming fans that we loved so much and we ran through the halls. We noticed that we had lost our security guard.

"That's odd..." Niall said, rubbing his chinny chin chin.

"Come on, he probably just got lost!" I said, patting Niall's back.

We entered the stage but found nobody but a middle-aged man.

"Uhm, hi, did you see our friends here? They told us to come..." Niall asked.

"Oh yeah, they went straight through there!" he said, pointing throught the hall's exit.

"Thanks!" We said gratefully and walk past the man, to the exit.

But before I could encounter what was happening, Niall was on the floor and my sight was blurry.

We fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 245 26
She's known as the Angel of Death. Being the best agent in the whole syndicate. Number one Killer in the city. All those crumble down because of on...
66.2K 3.6K 21
Homicide detective Zayn Malik is dead in the middle of a failed marriage when he willingly sleeps with his work partner, homicide detective Harry Sty...
39.7K 804 22
Delilah was raised to be the best assassin The Company ever trained. There wasn't a target she couldn't hit, quickly and silently. Her next assignmen...
589K 15.6K 54
* THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Please refer to the list of possible triggers and kinks. Harry Styles. Twenty-Five. Green eyes. On...