Whilst the boyfriends away

By kaylsxo

Here, there and everywhere with work my boyfriend Charlie is rather quick to make me his last priority, and a... More

Whilst the boyfriends away
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80
81.
82.
83.
Epilogue
Sequel?

19.

177K 1.5K 69
By kaylsxo

Men are so typical to get ready at the last-minute, they're convinced it's just a case of slipping on some clothes, but when there's just one shower and one hairdryer in the house it's certainly not. Yes, Aston's borrowing my hairdryer, I did say it's grown long.

Running my fingers through my freshly curled hair I arranged the ringlets so they droop down my shoulders perfectly, a burst of hair spray and make up complete for the last half an hour, for me it really is a case of getting dressed now. Flicking through my wardrobe my mind has already changed once this evening, instead of pink I'm sticking to black, a little revealing neck line and a skater style flare this dress is one of my favourites.

"Looking good babe," Aston grinned standing in the doorway.

"How long have you been there?"

"Only just, I think I missed the underwear shot."

"Well to keep you keen until later, they're black and lacy."

His grin then grew even wider.

"Taxi's due any minute."

"I'm done," I said whilst applying some red lipstick and flowerbomb perfume.

Picking up my bag I followed him into the living room giving the house a once over before we left, my dining table now free of those horrible flowers I've forgotten all about my so-called present, Charlie really is unbelievable. Stepping out of the taxi with a little help from Aston we paid the fee and made our way inside the restaurant just across the road, from outside it looks amazing and with the lovely atmosphere greeting you at the door there's no doubt that Astons pushing the boat out tonight.

"Merrygold," he nodded to the waiter waiting to show us to our table.

"This way Sir."

"Aston, you really shouldn't have. This place is huge," I gasped.

"Stop worrying and enjoy yourself, doing this now and again doesn't break anyone's bank. Besides, you deserve it."

I smiled following him closely as we're lead to a table for two just to the right of the room, it seems to be the perfect spot, very discrete and quiet with a simple candle between us. Sitting down opposite each other Aston ordered one of their best bottle of white wine they have to offer, despite being a wine lover I can never really choose from a list.

"Excuse the candle, I did try to explain that we're just friends."

"I was expecting it in a place like this.'

"Do you mind? I can.."

"No, of course I don't," I chuckled. "Little things like that don't make a relationship, I should know.'

He nodded knowing my point exactly.

Two glasses of wine poured in front of us we took the menu's from the same waiter, reading through the most delicious sounding meals as we're left alone again. I've always said I'm not one for fancy meals out and expensive surroundings, but I've spent the last two weeks at home with Aston pigging out on take aways and watching movies on the couch, tonight is the treat night. Charlie tends to do it the other way around however, nights in are once in a blue moon. Both our of choices now ordered we sat back and simply enjoyed each others company.

"I thought you said you were wearing that black tight, longish dress?" Aston asked.

"I thought you said I look good in this?"

"No, you do, you really do," he insisted. "I meant, well you said.."

"I'm kidding," I teased. "I lent Chloe my bodycon Friday."

"Bodycon, that's the word."

"She's got a wedding to go to back in Essex and hasn't got time to go shopping."

"I find that hard to believe, women always find time for shopping."

I giggled in agreement.

"Essex? Isn't that where you're from too?"

"Yeah, the accents wearing off though."

"Think of that as a positive babe. Do you not think about going back?"

"All the time, it's just always been complicated."

"Because of Charlie?"

"Yeah, he would never come with me, and if I went without him everyone would question it, Dads never been a fan at the best of times."

"Do you go with him to see his family?"

"Not as much now, that wore off. She's alright, but you know," I shrugged.

"Charlie's genes."

"Exactly," I laughed.

"I'll come to Essex with you."

"What?"

"If you didn't want to go on your own, I'll drive you there."

"I don't know, maybe."

"Offers there," he smiled. "I've always fancied a weekend in Essex myself."

The more I think about the idea the more I come to like it, I would be lovely to see the family again.

Dinner is going down a treat. Waiting on a cheeky chocolate tart looked across the room to how many couples are actually in here tonight, there's so many men spoiling their gorgeous wives, you really can see the love in their eyes.

"For you Sir," the waiter said placing down Aston's plate. "And one for your beautiful wife."

We looked at each other grinning, 'thank you."

"Enjoy."

"Wife?" we chuckled.

"He's lucky you're not wife though, because no way would he have just got away with that," he frowned.

"He was just being friendly," I blushed. "Anyway, I don't even have a ring."

"He weren't looking at your hands babe."

"Aston!"

"He weren't, but then my eyes haven't exactly been on your face all night either."

I just laughed slapping his hand across the table.

"There are loads of couples in here tonight though isn't there," I said.

"Hmm, there's two behind you currently feeding each other."

"What?"

"I'm serious, it's starting to get a bit weird now," he frowned.

Giggling I swallowed my last mouthful of wine in my glass.

"I'll get us another," Aston said looking for some service.

"No I'm fine, I've had enough," I insisted.

"It's still early, come on.."

"Let's go somewhere else after, I'm not getting drunk in here."

He happily agreed.

Clearing our plates once again we thanked the waiter and settled the bill, Aston refusing to take a penny from me. I'm not going to ask what the damage is. Picking up my bag from the table Aston took my hand and led me outside, the evening breeze now a lot chillier than before down my bare arms.

"Thank you for tonight," I smiled.

"You're very welcome."

"I've really enjoyed myself, it's been a treat and not a chore."

"Me too babe, we can do it again can't we? It hasn't been too 'date like' has it?"

"No it hasn't," I giggled. "Even though I've come out married we can do it again."

Smiling he lead me inside a small bar eager for more drinks to end the night, and probably start the morning off too.

~♥~

Vote for the next part!

I know you're all dying for me to update minutes after I've posted but I'm so busy lately it's hard for me to write something so quick, I do try :-)

Drama is on the way don't worry..! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 7.6K 23
“What is your problem?! LEAVE ME ALONE!” I screeched. I was tired of this and couldn't hold it in. He’s been doing this for a whole year. A WHOLE YEA...
4.7K 436 24
I got up looking at his big bulge in his shorts, I asked if I we're going to have sex "No" He said while sitting on the bed beside me "Why" I asked h...
Lost In You By Kat

Teen Fiction

1.4K 94 31
✗ "I'm sorry," I choked, the tears spilling down my cheeks. He shook his head and pulled me closer again. "Don't be sorry, just work on getting bette...
15.9K 1.7K 44
In the bustling city of LA, I was a struggling graphic designer who had finally made peace with the idea of staying single for life. However, life ha...