Bodyguard (5 Seconds of Summe...

By moonchild_crow

Johanna Michaels is the best agent in America. You don't want to mess with her. She mostly does missions to... More

Mission
Sleep
Prank
Capture
Where's Luke?
Lashton
Secret
Followed
Note
Calum's crush
Meet and Greet
Date night part 1 (Jalum)
Date night part 2 (Lichael and Lashton)
Nightmare
What's wrong with Leanne
Food
Awake
Suprise
Oh My God
You're alive
Saviour
5 years later
Epilogue
New cover
New stories
Thank you

Date

1.5K 33 9
By moonchild_crow

Michael POV

"Well im going to bed!" Leanne announced standing up. She pecked my lips and walked to our room. I made sure she was out of ear shot before speaking.

"I need your guys' help!" I said quietly. They all turned to me. "I want to create a special day for Leanne and I, then confess." They all looked confused and worried.

"What are you going to confess?" Luke asked. I smirked.

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"I can make breakfast, lunch and dinner." Johanna said. I nodded.

"We could have some one give you guys massages and paint her nail." Ashton said. I nodded. "Ill go call" He said.

"I could call Lou and see if she could come dye your guys hair?" Calum suggested

"Yes! I would like green hair and Leanne has always talked about having blue underneath the top layer so when it grows out you cant see the roots."  He nodded and went to call her.

"I can go get anything if you need anything" Luke said.

"I'm going to need white chocolate for breakfast." Johanna said. Luke nodded and went to the store. I turned to Johanna.

"Keep her out of the kitchen till breakfast is ready" She said before walking into the kitchen. I got up and walked into our room. I took off my shirt and pants before crawling into bed. Leanne cuddled into me. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leanne POV

I woke up and started to sit up. Michael woke up and shot out of bed.

"STAY HERE!" He exclaimed struggling to get on his pants. He fell to the floor with a thud. I busted out laughing.

"You okay babe?" I asked

He groaned. "Yeah" Michael got up and went over to his closet, throwing out a Clifford sweatshirt and a pair of his joggers. Also handing me a pair of black slippers.

"I have a day planned out for us. Change into these and get back into bed." He said before walking out. I sat their confused for a bit before changing. After I crawled back into bed and scrolled through Facebook. A few minutes later Michael walked in with a tray. He set it down on my lap before crawling in next to me. On the tray was two plates of waffles covered in white chocolate and cream on side with two cups of white hot chocolate. I gasped.

"Mikey this is amazing!" I said. He took his plate of food and drink.

"Eat up i got another surprise coming soon." I inhaled my food. There was a knock on the front door. I heard it open and Ashton's voice.

"Come on in. You can set up right in here." I shot Michael a confused look. He just smirked.

"Done?" He asked finishing up his hot chocolate. I nodded.

"Okay" he set the dishes in tray "Mind giving this to Calum?"
I nodded. "Then meet me in the living room"

I got up and grabbed the tray walking out of the room. Michael followed. I went to Calum's room while Michael walked down stairs. Before I could knock Calum opened the door.

"Thank you! Was it delicious?" He asked taking the tray.

"Yeah" We walked down the stairs. Calum went to the kitchen, while i went to the living room. When i got there. Michael stood with three people. Behind them was a chair and foot bath. Also a massage-.

"No fucking way!" I exclaimed. Michael smiled.

"Welcome to the 5SOS Spa!" I giggled.

"Why don't you go undress and put this robe on, then you can get your nails done." Michael said. A lady handed me a robe. I smiled and walked out. I started to walk towards the bathroom. Before i could enter Johanna stopped me.

"What would you like for lunch?" She asked.

"Maccas?" She nodded. I slipped into the bathroom. After undressing I put the bathrobe around me. Walking out, Ashton stopped me.

"Whats your favorite color?"

"Atlantic blue, why?" He just walked away. I walked to the living room again. Michael in his robe.

"Why don't you start with your nails, so then I can get a massage and be able to set up the next part"

"Okay"

"What color would you like?" A lady sweetly asked me.

"Black please. Could you put a white music note?"

"Of course." They got to work painting my nails and giving Michael a massage. After they finished and my nails were dry, I started the massage. I heard the door open.

"Hi! You can set up in the bathroom. Follow me!" I heard Calum say.

"Hello!" Michael said.

"Hey guys!" A female voice said. The door shut and clicks of heels could be heard.

"Here is the bathroom. She is just starting to get a massage. It should be a bit." Michael said.

___________

After my massage I was given Michael's joggers and and an old shirt.

"I have someone for you to meet." We walked into the bathroom. There stood a lady and on the counter different color dyes. No way!

"This is Lou!" Michael said. I smiled.

"Leanne! Nice to meet you!" I said. We hugged.

"Nice to meet you too! I heard you wanted to dye part of your hair?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! Just underneath the top layer so when it grows you cant see the roots."

"Well have a seat and well get started! Michael mind starting to bleach your hair? I already have it ready."

"Sure, Ill get Johanna to help."

"Who?"

"Uh that's what I call Ashton. ASHTON!" I stiffed a laugh as Ashton ran in but slipping. Lou bleached my hair while Ashton bleached Michael's.  While we waited for the bleach to get to work, we sat around talking. After we rinsed it out Lou put in the hair dye, then started on Michael's. Luke knocked on the door!

"I brought lunch!" He said handing me a bag and Michael a bag. "Hello Lou!"

"Hey Luke!"

"We have extra food if you would like some!"

"No thanks love" He smiled and left. When it was time we washed out the dye.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" I said looking at my newly died hair. I turned to Michael and gasped.

"Damn boy" I said. He smiled. We hugged and thanked Lou before she left.

"Next watch TV and cuddle!" Mikey exclaimed.  We sat down on the couch. I cuddled into Michael's side. He wrapped his arm around me. Calum came running in and covered us up with a blanket.

"What are we watching?" I asked. Michael just smirked. The title came up. Criminal Minds. My favorite show!

"YES!" I exclaimed leaning up and kissing Michael's jaw. After a few episodes Johanna told us dinner was ready. We walked into the kitchen. On the table was egg fried rice and sweet and sour chicken. Along with coke cola. I gasped.

"This looks amazing!" I said. Michael pulled out my chair for me.

"Thank you kind sir."  I said sitting down. He chuckled and sat down. We dug into the food. It was delicious!

"Okay cake time but first lets listen to some music." He said. He stood up and pulled me to my feet. Dragging me to the back room. When we entered I gasped. McFly stood there! My hand flew to my mouth. They started singing Love is Easy.  After the song ended Michael stood in front of me.

"Leanne, I have waited awhile for this day. I wanted to make it special. When you smile it makes me smile. When you walk into the room its light it up. Who cares about what anybody else says. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. And I could write a novel with many more things. What  I am trying to say is..." He took a deep breath. Calum walked over with a cake. I glanced at it and gasped. I love you was written in cursive on it. I turned back to Michael.

"Leanne I love you so much" He said. Tears filled my eyes. I smiled.

"I love you too Mikey!" I said throwing my arm around him and placing my lips on his. Everyone cheered and clapped. When we pulled away, we ate the cake and watched a movie. The night couldn't get any better.

*Edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.5K 38
She was perfect. She was beautiful. She was broken. Michael was fragile. Michael was goofy. Michael was her savior...... But everyone dies in the end...
4.7K 65 20
do I get away from my so called kidnappers? Read it to find out what happens
6.9K 242 31
Alexa's a good girl... Too good for Luke in Calum's opinion...
213 44 15
moving to cali is a big change. but she loves one thing, the ocean. it's like her favorite pastime. throughout, she begs michael to bring her to the...