I Don't Want Anyone But You {...

By Sangwoos00ashes

Hello. My name is Dipper Pines. I'm now 20 years old now, I have been keeping tabs on the journals and contin... More

Prologue
Greeting
Mabel
Bill
Dipper
Lucifer
Injuries
Mine {Warning: Yaoi}
Wendy
Competiton
Jealously {Warning: Some Yaoi}
Witches
Wicked
Mind-Controlled
Awaking
{ Please Read: part 2 }
{ Second Book: details }
A/N: 39k Decision

{ Please Read }

3.2K 63 22
By Sangwoos00ashes

Okay so I'm still deciding if I should end the story there or make a second book because I did plan some more stories about their future.

I might just end it here and the book is finished. But I feel like I should continue the story. If someone reads dis, tell me which would you prefer.

Stop the story?

Or

Continue in a second book?

Thanks to all the people that take time reading my silly book full of dumb stories. To be honest I was surprised to see people read my books.
~Gaby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 242 21
Hello there, I have a small(ish) obsession with Gravity Falls, and I might have a crush on a certain one eyed, yellow demon. If you're like me and ha...
92.4K 2.8K 19
Bill has had his way when it comes to taking over the world, gruncle ford was melted into a puddle of gold, gruncle Stan was eaten alive, Wendy and S...
10.1K 433 13
"Why would I make a deal with you? The last time you were here and I made a deal I was turned into a puppet." I said. Last time he seemed confident a...
77.2K 2.6K 66
Dipper and Mabel are turning 21 and are back in Gravity Falls, but everything seems to change when Bill finds Dipper and turns to tormenting his mind...