"Hello, Doc?"

By chanaddict

[English] A ChanBaek/BaekYeol fanfiction. ===== "Hello, Doc?" "Yeah, hello?" "I have this kind of illness, an... More

Foreword
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[author note]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[announcement]
[30]-END
New Story

[6]

10.2K 564 148
By chanaddict

A/N : Chanyeol, Chen, Kai, Sehun, Kris, and Tao are in the medical major. That's why they close to each other eventhought their semesters are different.

Chanyeol and Chen are in the same semester. They're at semester 6.

Kai, Sehun, and Tao are in the semester 4.

Kris is in his semester 7.

They can work when they at semester 4-7. This job help them to gain more scores and they also get a payment from the companies.

Just to let you know;p
Happy reading, lovelies~
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Chanyeol is boringly looking at the window outside. He is now dead boring cause the lecture told him about shits and he seriously want to get out of here.

But his mind suddenly showing him an interesting image.

A lecture come in, she bring a pile of books on her hands. With a smile, she start to speak out,

"In this semester, all of you must choose for a place to work. We will give you 1 week to choose and here is the paper which the companies already work with us, so they already know that each years there always collegers from Seoul University will work there. We want all of you work for 3 months. If the company or the job place need you more, then they must be giving you a contract. It depend on your work. Good luck with that."

A huge smile creep on Chanyeol's face. Today. Gonna. Be. Amazing.
===
Chanyeol couldn't help but keep smiling when he joining the line for lunch.

"Chanyeol, you seriously crazy."Chen, who joining the line too, said.

Chanyeol smile to him, "Yeah."

Chen look at him with wide eyes, "What's happening? Did you see something?"

Chanyeol nod his head excitedly.

"What is it?! Tell me!"Chen clap his hands impatiently.

Chanyeol roll his eyes, "I'll tell you later."

Chen whine but obeyed him.

Once all of them already on the seats, Chanyeol begin to talk.

"Guys."he call them, make all of them eyeing him. "I guess we will work for a company or something for 3 months."he stated.

The other gasp.

"Really?!"Sehun ask him.

"Yea."Chanyeol smiling while looking down to his foods.

"Do you know the list of the companies that accept us?"Kris ask Chanyeol curiously.

Chanyeol grin widely, "This is just my prediction."

"Your prediction are accurate, so shut up."Tao roll his eyes.

"There are.."Chanyeol smile all too wide. "Nah, the lecture will tell us after this, anyway. So just calm down and eat."

The other start groaning but keep their mouth shut since they know that Chanyeol is actually right.

The bell ring, telling them that the brake time is over.

They wave their goodbye and enter they own classes. Chanyeol is having the same class as Chen now. So Chen is squealing like a girl cause he really like to do kind of job and stuffs.

The lecture come in, "Afternoon, class."

"Afternoon, Mrs. Cho."

She smile and say, "Today I'm gonna tell you something."

Still with a smile, she start to speak out,

"In this semester, all of you must choose for a place to work. We will give you 1 week to choose and here is the paper which the companies already work with us, so they already know that each years there always collegers from Seoul University will work there."

"The purpose of this is, we want all of you will know how hard a work life is. Eventhought it just a trial-work, we want all of you work for 3 months. If the company or the job place need you more, then they must be giving you a contract. It depend on your work. Good luck with that."

The student start to whispers something. Chen even squealing when the lecture start to giving them the paper.

"All of you are in medical major so we giving you the list of the hospitals' name."

Chanyeol read the paper with a grin on his face.

Choose One Of This Hospitals :
1. Incheon Hospital and Treatments.
2. Busan Hospital.
3. Yongguk Hospital.
4. Dongguk Public Hospital.
5. National Korea Hospital.
6. Buncheon Hospital.
7. Seoul Public Hospital.
8. Hospital of South Korea.
9. Daejeon Hospital.
10. KR. Hospital.

Chen squeal excitedly, "The last semester I didn't doing this cause it's not a must. But now it's a must and I already have a passion for work so yay!"he clap happily.

Chanyeol laugh, "What hospital will you choose?"

"I don't know yet. But my dad have a friend on one of the hospital."

"Seoul Public Hospital, isn't it?"Chanyeol use a mysterious smile on his face.

"How do you know?!"Chen gawked.

Chanyeol laugh, "I just guessing."

Chen roll his eyes. While Chanyeol is now smiling like an idiot.

I already know my choosen hospital, anyway.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

"Kyungsoo, who's my last patient? Please tell them to come in."I say through the speaker.

This day is been one of my busiest day on this year. I can't even like.. going to toilet cause the schedules are too much. There are about 30 patients or so.. I don't know. Kyungsoo said I will take a break for about 1 or 2 days so I will work hard before my break.

He said that the brake is also for my health. It's actually true since I'm not even eat healthy foods, lack of sleep, and wake up in the morning too early just for my job.

I sigh deeply, he is absolutely true about this.

"Wait, kay. Fighting! This is your last patient."

The last patient come in. It's even already late but this day is my last day before my break. I must be strong.

I put a smile on my face and when the patient come in.

An old man with his son sit in front of me. The son is having some kind of phobia and his dad can't help it. So they come here and consult this to me.

I write everything down and I already diagnose that it is just an acousticophobia, a kind of phobia that scared of noisiness.

I give them the form paper and some medical treatments.

They finally left and I throw my self on the sofa with a loud sigh.

When I was about to close my eyes, suddenly I heard a knock on my door. So I just sigh before stand up and open the door, revealing Kyungsoo with his usual poker face.

"You're done?"he finally speak out.

I nod my head in tiredness.

He close the door behind him and make him self comfortable at the sofa. I followed him.

"So, tomorrow is your brake time. And I'll give you one more day since this week you seem so tired. Just take a rest and after two days, don't ever think about vacation again."

I roll my eyes, "I know, Professor Do."

He click his tongue, "Whatever. Now pack your things and go back to your house. Take a rest, eat healthy foods. You are a doctor for fuck's sake! How can you eat junk foods all days!"

I just sigh, "The cafeteria just have that. What's my other choice?"

"You can like.. go to the campus near this hospital and go to their cafeteria. I guess there are a lot of foods there. I ever going there and the foods are nice."

I frowned, "Campus? What campus?"

He roll his eyes, "Seoul University."

"Really?"I ask in surprise. I just know that there is a campus near this hospital.. Seriously. Maybe I'm too busy that I'm not even look around.

"It just 7-10 minutes from here, for fuck's sake!"

I grin widely, "Well, maybe I should try that later."

He sigh, "Okay, now lock the door and go home."

"Okay, big mama."I roll my eyes sarcastically.

After both of us out of my office, I lock the room and heading to the basement to search for my car.
===
I finally park my car and get out of my car before entering my house.

This house is from my own money. I collect all of my money before spending it for house and car.

Althought the house is not really big and there is just one floor, but I love it because it's simple and minimalist. I live in here alone since my parents.. death.

Yeah. My parents dead when I was 20. That time when I just new in psychiatrist and I barely have patient. It just.. 2 or 3 patients per day and it really suck.

The cause of my parents death is an airplane accident. They were about to back to Korea because that day is my graduation day in college. But unfortunately, they having an airplane accident. I cried on my graduation day because of that. Who doesn't, anyway? I think it was the best and the worst day in my life.

And now, here I am. Alone. In my house that I bought it 3 years ago. My parents' house is too big for me to live alone. So I ask my relatives for help to sell it and good thing it sold.

I put my briefcase on the sofa and undone my shoes before put it on the shoes' rack.

I go to my bathroom and take a fresh shower. I choose a simple black shirt, and a comfortable short pants. I dry my hair with a towel and let it that way since I'm not going anywhere.

My stomach growl all of sudden, telling me that is not filled yet. I just realize that I'm not having lunch since my patients are too much this day.

I open my refrigerator but I find nothing. I sigh in disatisfaction and decided to go out to the nearest market to buy foods. I can't take Kyungsoo's advice for tonight. I definetely will buy fast foods because I'm too lazy to even cook something. Scratch that, I can't cook. That's why.

I put on my hoodie and jeans since the weather outside is cold. I open my gate, enter my car and start the enginee, and close the gate again before drive away.
===
I park my car outside and enter the market and start choosing something that can be eaten.

I was taking some ramens and when I want to pick some ramyeons, I can't reach it because it's too high for me.

Shit, why I must this short?

I'm trying once again when I feel a big arm reaching what I want to reach.

I turn around and see Chanyeol is smiling at me, "Chanyeol-shi, what a coincidence."I say to him with a smile.

He smile back shyly, "Doctor Byun.. Here."he suddenly handing me the ramyeons that I want.

I smile shyly at him, "Thankyou."and pick it from his hand.

He suddenly chuckle, make me freeze at the place, "Why are you chuckling?"

"N-Nothing. I-It just.. y-you're cute."he say while looking down.

I, suddenly blush without any warning. "Yeah, I can't even reach that. Embarrassing, isn't it?"I chuckle sadly.

I can see he is tensing up, "N-No. I don't mean to say that. I mean.. y-you're cu-"

"It's okay, Chanyeol-shi."I laugh to him.

He just rub the back of his nape awkwardly.

"By the way, you're here for shopping?"I ask him, try to brake the awkward moment. Of course the answer is yes. But I have no other questions in my mind so yeah.

"Y-Yes. I run out of food. And I'm really hungry right now."he say with a chuckle.

I feel my stomach going weird after seeing that. I shrug them off. Maybe I'm too hungry. Yes, hungry.

"A-And you.. You here for shopping too?"

I know his face getting redder when he ask that. I just laugh silently, "Yes, just like your case. I'm hungry and I run out of foods. So here I am."

Me and him walk in silent. I know he is staring at me right now but I just pretend to pick something from the shelf. I need soaps and shampoos too, anyway.

"Oh, how about your mind, Chanyeol-shi? I mean.. did you still see something strange?"

He nod but then he shake his head after that. What does that mean?

"I.. Sometimes I see scary things but sometimes I see good things. It's not depend on my moods actually, Doc. It's.. telling me what will happened around me. And what will happened to people that close or people around me."

I nod my head. Good conclusion, actually. It could be good if it's really like that. Because sometimes, you need to know what will happen next for protection or something.

"Then it's good."I say, while try to pick the shampoo but shit, I can't reach it again. What kind of man am I?! "Chanyeol-shi."I call him.

He turn his head, "Yes, Doc?"he say while picking up toothpaste without no effort. Dammit! He is so tall.

"C-Can you help me to pick that shampoo? I-I can't reach it."I ask him. I'm sure my cheeks heaten up after saying that.

He just chuckle softly before picking the shampoo that I want.

"Thankyou."I smile to him.

He just nod before smiling widely to me. Aish, don't smile too much at me or else- Wait, no.

We keep walking around the market and pick what we need to. Sometimes he help me in picking up something that too high for me. Good thing there are no people beside us because it's pretty late now. It's already 21:37 right now.

"I'm done, Chanyeol-shi. You already done?"

"Yes."he say before we walk together to the cashier.

We pay with our own money before heading outside together.

"You go home by..?"

"Walking."he answer me. He is now more comfortable talking to me. In the first time he used to stutter and all shy. He still shy now, but more comfortable. I like him that way. I mean, I like when he talk comfortably to me.

"I bring my car. Come on, it's already late and I can't let my patient go home alone in this late."I say.

He just chuckle, "It's okay, Doc. I could just walk. It's not that-"

I cut his sentence by pulling his arm and drag him to where my car is.

"I don't accept any rejection, so come on."

He just look at me and put his plastics on his lap. While I put my plastic bags on the back seat.

"Where is your house, Chanyeol-shi?"I ask him.

"Uhm.. It's apartment, by the way."

He explain it to me and I start the enginee.

We talk a lot in the car. I ask him about his college life. And I just know that he is the part of Seoul University student--the university that Kyungsoo told me earlier.

"Is that the apartment?"I pointed at the high building.

"Yes, it is."he smile at me. I drop him in front of the lobby. "T-Thankyou, Doctor Byun."he say with a shyly smile after bringing all the plastics.

"Your welcome."I smile back.

"G-Good night, Doctor Byun."he wave his hand.

"Good night, Chanyeol-shi."
===
A/N : AHHHH CHANYEOL-SHI × DR. BYUN.
♡♡♡LMAO I LOVE THEM A LOT.

PLEASE MARRIED ALREADYㅠㅡㅠ

And btw, thanks for who still support my story eventhought this story is not that fun;) hehe.

Keep revomment and share, ok?

Love ya, lovelies~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 707 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...
2.7K 140 2
Baekhyun x Reader Doctor AU Your poor health had with time sucked out every bit of your lively personality, leaving you completely exhausted of livin...
249K 11.3K 28
[English] A ChanBaek/BaekYeol fanfiction. ========================= Chanyeol is a straight-handsome-guy who has a tall body, charming smile, and he's...
319 57 10
A Blind Date for a New game doesn't sound so Bad.... This is a short Chanbaek story I have written šŸ˜‹. It's filled with quite the fluff...Hehehe Hop...