Don't get Smoked

By TrapQueenBanqz300

A 600Breezy fan fic. *Warning* Be ready for it to get disrespectful. Khamille Rivera is just a regular girl... More

Chapter One~
~Chapter Two
Chapter Three~
Lmao
Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six
Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen(pt.1)
~Chapter Sixteen(pt.2)
Sex Scene from Chapter 16
Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty
Sequel is Out!
Stop Coming For me
Updated

~Chapter Four

8.5K 458 204
By TrapQueenBanqz300

             "Ma this Breezy." I told her. She frowned looking him up and down.

            "Breezy? From where?"

        "Ma you don't know him."

        "Oh okay. Hi I'm Khamille and Dasani mom."

        "Nice to meet you." He said smiling showing her his dimple. My mom blushed like a school girl.

               "You sho is cute tho." She told him. He replied thanks.

            "Ma!?"

      "I'm sorry. Alright I'm heading up stairs to get ready for work."

"Yo Khamille I heard you used talk to some fat nigga on STL."

      "Yous a mf lie you ain't hear that." I said seriously.

     "Nigga that was me back in 9th grade. Someone probably mixed us up." Jela said.

     "I forgot about him. And what you askin about me or sum?"

       "Hell yeah bitches be tryna set niggas up nowadays." I rolled my eyes.

         "If I wanted you gone ion have to set up nun I can do it myself." I told him. I heard Jela in the background talking  bout preach.

      "Right. You ain't bout it."

      "Okay."

   "That was good asf." He told me handing me the plate like I was a maid.

       "I can tell you damn near licked the plate clean." I brought the plate to the sink.

My mom came dowstairs with her scrubs on ready for work.

"Ma you want me to pack you some food?"

"No that's okay I got something earlier. Bye guys have fun but not too much and Khamille please keep the house clean."

"Ma don't I always."

   "Ion know." She smiled at me and left. My phone dinged and buzzed and I saw Dasani text me. Why is she messagin me from upstairs.

Dasani💙: Kham I need sum pads😩

             Me: Alright

            Dasani💙: Thanks

        "Guys I gotta go to the store to get something,"

       "Let me walk you."

     "I'm good."

"What? No you not walking by yourself at night." He told me getting up.

    "Well I'm staying here and watch tv." Jela told me heading toward the remote.

    We headed to the door and I grabbed my purse. I waited for Breezy to put his shoes and his hoodie on.

    "You was really bouta walk in the dark by yourself with a purse full of money?" He asked making me seem dumb asl.

     "Yeah why not?"

  "Niggas will rob you girl or not." I smiled at him shaking my head.

       "Nigga you not the only one packing." I told him lifting up my hoodie.

       "Oh shit Khamille a hitta. Yo let me see that, shit nice."

     "I know." He opened the door for me. I replied thanks and walked out.

"Which store?"

"We could go to the one down here im not doing a bunch a walking."

"Don't be walking at night it ain't safe."

"Well damn if I can't walk in my own block then where ima go?" He ain't say nothing. I know he tryna help me out but I gotta leave the house some time I can't live my life in fear.

"Listen as much as I wish it wasn't as crazy out here I ain't hiding from nobody."

Breezy phone started ringing so he picked up. I tried not to listen on his conversation cus I hate when mfs do that to me.

"Yeah aight." He said hanging up.

"One of your hoes?"

"Naw my nigga Drose." He told me.

   Drose? I know two of em. They both used to cool with my brother. Maybe Breezy might now him.

"My brother used to hang with a Drose. You know him?"

"Who yo brother?"

"Jahki."

"Jahki? What set?"

"300. He used to be with Durk, Reese,Sd, and Your friend Swirl."

"Ohh. Yeah I knew Jah that was big homie. Damn I ain't no that was your brother."

"Cus he tried to protect me and Dasani from his lifestyle."

"So Kamari your sister too?"

"Yeah you know her?"

"Yeah she used to be on the block with Key and Erika they some wild mfs."

      "Not no more she in mommy mode now."

       "You don't seem like the wild type like your sister."

    "Nah I'm real chill, but I lose it when it's time to." We reached the store and he told me he was gonna stay outside.

      I went straight in and grabbed some pads, tampons, and toothpaste. I put everything on the counter and waited for my total. The cashier told me my total and I gave him the exact amount grabbing my bag.

     I came out and Breezy was waiting for me leaning against the door texting.

    "Thanks for walking me." I started walking and Breezy was walking behind me all slow.

"Are you staring at my ass?"

"No." He replied smiling. I rolled my eyes and slowed down so we could walk together.

"You going to That party Friday?" I asked.

"Which one there's Sasha go hard party and the kickback."

      "To the kickback."

      "Hell yeah im in there you?"

     "Maybe depends on when I get outta work."

       "You're a CNA too?"

      "Yeah but I work at a different facility than my mom."

     "Ion know how you could do that shit."

     "Well I gotta make my money right?"

"Yeah."

     "I'm tired. I been working non stop for the last two weeks." I whined.

    "You just need to relax and get high for a day."

    "Nah I can't smoke like that my job do random drug test."

     "Damn." We finally made it to my house. Breezy handed me the plastic bag I ain't even noticed he grabbed it from me. Look at him tryna be on his best behavior like ion know bout him.

"Thanks for walking me." Even though I coulda walked my own self.

"You good. Yeah I'm boutta be out so ima see you." He told me glancing at his phone.

"Aight see you around." He leaned in for a hug. I gave him an awkward hug. He started walking off the porch when his phone started ringing.

"Yeah."

"You saw him? Where at? You popped that nigga right?" I screwed up my face let me get in the house. Ion wanna hear bout nobody popping nothing before more shots start firing again tonight.

I opened the door and Jela was sitting on the couch eating my Mama doritos and watching Season one of Love&HipHop NY.

"Where ya man at?" She asked when I got through the door.

"Hitting the block most likely."

"Girl he fine."

"Bitch bye that nigga going."

"What nigga not."

"He a different level tho. Jela he was getting some girl number right infront of me most niggas don't even have they hoes in the same room."

"Oh so you his hoe now?" Jela smirked at me.

"Girl I'm not playing with you today." I told her shaking my head. I called Dasani down to come get her bag.

I left it on the stairs for her to get and went to the kitchen to start washing these dishes. Sometimes I be feeling old asf cooking, cleaning, working, taking Dasani to school. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm only 19

I got to the sink to see the dishes was already washed and the food was put away.

"Aww bestfriend you washed the dishes for me!?" I asked running to her and sitting on her lap.

"Get off me hoe. And yea I ain't know if you and yo bae was tryna sneak off and be grown so I had to clean up just in case your mom came home before you did."

"Ma come home at 7.. In the morning."

"Hey I heard he last all night." She replied.

"Eww and why you can't just admit you did something nice for a change?" My phone buzzed and I looked down to see I got a message from my friend Shay.

Shay💊🚬💣: Bitchhh I heard you fuckin that fine nigga from sixo

Me: Im not fuckin nobody💯

Shay💊🚬💣: I heard from Dezia who heard from Juice, who heard from pooh that LoLo saw you walkin holin hands and kissin with thotman Breezy😍

Me: Tell Loren she ain't even see allat so quit tellin stories we walked and thats IT✌️

Shay💊🚬💣: LoLo acted like she saw it for sure

Me: You kno ion even like Loren messy ass and she don't like me. Always tryna make me seem like a hoe but not working😴

Shay💊🚬💣: Ima tell Pooh, Juice, and Dezia that LoLo hatin ass lied

Me: No tell HoHo to link tf up or shut tf up. Tell ha come to D block ofn

Shay💊🚬💣: Chill you know she can't fight😂

Me: If you could talk shit you can get hit then💯

I read the messages out loud to Jela and she paused her show. Oh lord she bouta go in.

"Nah Shay ol messy ass got sumtin to do with it ion care how she put it and I bet she be talm bout you with LoLo too." Jela really do not like Shay. She said Shay do too much he said she said bs.

I let that shit go and just chilled with Jela until she got tired. She went upstairs to my room and I decided to watch tv still. My phone buzzed on the kitchen table I picked it up.

Breezy: What you wearing?😏

Me: A Tshirt some sweatpants some granny panties and a tampon

Breezy: Wtf...

Me: Exactly dnt ask me no dumb shit like that no more goofy✌️

I put the phone down next to me and slowly drifted off to sleep watching tv.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 61 4
MyKing Black is a young man who thinks he knows exactly what he wants. He has a love for money and power and he does whatever he has to do to get it...
318 2 26
Me N U Stop Playin Wit Me Yo ------------ A Girl From Colombia Who Moved In n out between Chicago n New York Till She Officially Moved 2 New York 4 H...
313K 14.7K 72
[Completed] "In a twisted way, I guess I'm glad I fucked up so many times in my life. They always said I'd get my Karma and that led me to you, baby...
25.6K 1.4K 41
*Featured on Wattpad Teen fiction* For the record, Cameron "Cam" St. James got arrested for a dumb prank. Off the record, it was far from a joke. It...