l Love You But Do You? (Nalu...

By salinaguo

Lucy Heartfillia is your average teenage girl that wants to go to Fairy Tail, one of the best schools in magn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Great Songs
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
The Ending
Sequel!

Chapter 10

6.4K 156 24
By salinaguo

NATSU'S POV

Afterschool i went straight home and finished my homework so that i could go to the park at 5 with Gray and the others to play basketball. I grabbed my stuff which includes my basketball shoes, a white sweat towel, a basketball and a waterbottle. I started to walk the daily 20 minutes to the park so i left my house 20 minutes earlier, the park isnt really that far away from my house but because i have motion sickness i can only make my way around Magnolia by walking.

By the time i got to the park it was 4:30 and because i was early i started practicing by myself, i practiced shooting and and practicing my skills of dodging and passing. I didnt practice too hard because l didnt want to lose to Ice Popsicle/Gray or the rest of the guys.

At exactly 5 Gray showed up then Gajeel and last Jellal. We started practicing once everyone got settled and put down their things. We practiced for a good time until my phone started ringing, i wonder who would be texting me at a time like this i said as i checked my watch for the time   6:00   since it was really late i decided to ignore the the text and continue playing.

"Hey Natsu who is texting you at this hour?" Gray asked while throwing me the basketball.

"Who knows? And I dont care either." I said catching the ball.

"Typical Natsu." Gajeel said with a snicker while doing a perfect 3 pointer.

About 30 miutes later when me and the guys were taking a break and drinking some water i checked my phone and there was a text from lucy, i quickly replied back getting slightly annoyed. Our conversation ended with her picking an animal and guess what she picked i knew she was going to pick something  completely useless and boring but she had to pick a dog, of all animals we are so going to fail this project.

We went back to practising. At 7 we were tired to our bones so we decided to end practise for today  and make our way back home. I started my 20 minute walk back home to the house where i live alone because my mother and my father died, if i remember correctly i dont have any brothers and  sisters. I made myself some rice with chicken for dinner and because i am a quick eater i finished very quickly. I jumped onto my comfy red chair that sat right in front of my red flamed computer, I typed in " Good information on dogs" I clicked a reliable website and then printed it. After a few minutes i ran down stairs to the printer my family owned in the basement. When i got the sheets i was beginning to get sleepy so i dropped the sheets into my bag, changed into a lose t-shirt and let my eyes drift into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 106 25
Lucy is a junior at Fairy Tail High and is known as one of the most popular and well behaved students there, but is afraid to fall in love.When a new...
109K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...
278K 13.5K 33
Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia are 16-year-old students who attend Fairy Tail High. Although, Natsu and Lucy are enemies in real life. They don...
3.8K 10 23
Meet Lucy Heartfilia, an 11th grader at Fairy Tail High. Mute by choice and also a straight A student. Lucy has an amazing group of friends, a best f...