50 Shades of August (EDITING)...

By Yasmine_Baby98

BOOK ONE Nikita Swann is a 23 years old black woman who got caught up in a situation that she never thought s... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Six Continued
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Questionssssss!!
Answerrrrrssss (Please Read)

Chapter Two

20.9K 872 875
By Yasmine_Baby98

June 4, 2016

~Next Morning~

Nikita wakes up and she realize that she left the tv on all night. She grabs the remote and turn it off. She slowly get up off the couch and folds the cover then she put it on the arm of the chair. She walks to the bathroom and take a shower then she does her hygiene. She wraps the towel around herself then goes to her room. Nikita goes to her closet and pick out the clothes that she want to wear.

Nikita takes out a pencil skirt and blue top. She grabs her panties and bra from her drawer and put it on then she put her pencil skirt then her top. Nikita walk to her closet and put her black high heels. She sit down on her bed and grab the lotion from her dresser. Nikita put lotion on her legs, arms and face. She get up and walk to the kitchen counter. She sees her keys, purse and her folder on it.

"Claire!" She yelled out.

Claire doesn't answer her.

"Claire!" She yelled again.

Nikita always wakes Claire up every morning, so she can go to school. Claire is in her 4th year in college. She knocks on her door and still no answer. She opens the door and look around the room. Claire isn't in her room.

"Well then. She is not here." She said out loud.

She close Claire's door back up and walk back to the kitchen. She goes to the refrigerator and get out a bottle of water to drink. She close the refrigerator door and opens the top off of the water bottle and starts drinking it.

She is feeling like she is forgetting something. She starts to think real hard, and she suddenly remembers. The voicemail from her other job. She quickly goes the phone set that is at the other end of the table and press the button to hear the voicemails.

Hello Miss. Swann. This is Mr. James calling to tell you that you have another celebrity to interview. His name is August Alsina, and he would love for you to interview him in 4 days. If you have any questions or concerns about this particular assignment? Come to my office today as soon as you can. Thank you, and have a great day.

"August Alsina? Who's that?" She whispered.

Mr. James is also her boss, but he is not like Mr. Callahan. He's very scrict and likes stuff on time, but overall he is nice. Today she have a half of day at her full time job. She gets off at 12. She puts her keys in her purse and grabs both her purse and folder off the counter.

She walks to the front door and unlocks it. She opens the door and close it once she was outside. She locks it with the key and went to her Cadillac Sts. She unlocks the door with keys and got in. She close it and put the key in the ignition then starts driving.

When she got there, she park her car into the parking lot and took the key out of the ignition. She took her things and opens the door. She close it up then she lock it. She walks into the building and went to the elevator.
Nikita press the button and waiting for the doors to open. She walk in as soon the doors have open. She press the number three on the elevator. She waiting patiently for the doors to open again. Nikita walk out of the elevator, and Mary stops her by calling her name.

"Nikita." Mary said.

"Yes."

"Your 9:30 appointment is here early."

"Okay. Thanks."

Nikita walks to her office door and saw her clients sitting at the waiting chair.

"Come on in." Nikita said as she opened the door for them and let them in.

She walks to her desk and sat in her chair. She look at her clients and grabs a pen and her notebook. Nikita opens the notebook and begins to speak.

"What's is going on with you two?"

"I did the most disturbing thing you could ever imagine, and I don't think I can ever forgive myself for it." Mrs. Hayes said as she grabbed a tissue off the table and wiped her nose on it.

Nikita look at Mr. Hayes, and he was furious with her then she looked back at Mrs. Hayes.

"What did you do?" Nikita said to her.

"I- I slept wi-,"

She can barely get her words out cause of her shame and guilt.

"Slept with who, sweetie?"

"My husband's brother twice and now I don't know whose baby I'm carrying." She said while touching her stomach.

Nikita look at her husband and sees him clenching his jaw and looking the other way.

"Mr. Hayes, how do you feel about this?"

"Miss. Swann, I don't know man. I'm trying so fucking hard to forgive her for the things she had done, but it seems like I can't. I don't want to let her go, but I guess it time to let her go cause I can't be with somebody who I done seen fucking my own brother, my flesh and blood in our bed. I'm still can't get that image out of mind."

Mrs. Hayes is in shock when he says that and can't bring herself to speak.

"I know it's hard to forgive somebody that did something like this to you, but you do still love her, do you?" Nikita told him.

"Right now, I honestly don't know." He said as his head dropped down.

Nikita looks at Mrs. Hayes and said, "Do you have anything to say to him?"

She looks at her husband in sorrow and guilt.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry. If I could go back and change it, I would in a heartbeat."

"You have said sorry a thousand of times, and you can't take it back." "It's done now." "If that is my brother's child inside of you; how do you expect me to be okay with it?" "Huh, tell me?" Mr. Hayes semi - yelled at her.

Mrs. Hayes looks away and he said, "Yeah, that what I thought." "You know I'm leaving." "I can't takes this anymore." "I'm moving out of the house and don't bother calling me cause I'm not answering."

He got up then she got up.

"Wait, please wait!" "I love you so much, and I was stupid to do that to you." Mrs. Hayes begged.

He stop and look at his wife eyes.

Nikita said, "You are not leaving this room until you have solve the problem." "Now kindly sit back down."
They sat back down, and Nikita calmly talk to them.

"Mr. Hayes, how long have you been married to her?"

"6 years." "Been together for 2 ½ years before we got married." He answered.

She write that down on the notebook and look at Mr. Hayes again.

"Look at your wife."

He carefully look at his wife, and she has tears flowing down her cheek. She couldn't stop crying.

"You need to show her that you will be there for her even if the baby isn't yours." "She will need your love and support to get through this." "Yelling and screaming won't help." "You hear me?"

"Yea, I hear you."

He look at his wife and said, "Tell me something, Jenna." "What could he gives you that I couldn't?" "Was I not loving you enough (sex wise)?" "I did everything that a good husband does for their wife." "What the fuck did I do wrong?

"Babe, do we ha-",

"Yes, we have to do this now cause I need to know."

Nikita was writing important details of what they were saying.

Mrs. Hayes breathe deeply and look at him.

"I did it cause I thought that I was getting unattractive to you, and he gave me more attention and listens to what I have to say, but Dylan I promise that I will never do anything like that again." "Please baby, I'll do anything to fix this."

He nods his head very slowly and said, "So do you have any love for him?" "Don't you fucking lie to me."

"No, I don't." She responded back.

"Why did you thought that you needed to go to someone else to feel loved?" "Jenna, you are so fucking beautiful man, like you don't even know how." "You could've just talk to me Jenna." "I would have understand."

"I didn't know that." "I don't know why you marry me in the first place." "I cheated with your brother twice and now look where I got us." "We are this close to get a divorce." She said while touching her two fingers together.

"Look Jenna, I marry you cause I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and you're everything I wants in a woman." "I know what you did was unthinkable, but I think I can forgive you." "It just gonna take me a while to do this." Mr. Hayes told his wife.

"Take all the time you need." She smiled weakly.

Then Mr. Hayes did something that made his wife smile widely. He slide over to her and hug her. She sobs uncontrollably and hug him tight and said I'm sorry over and over.

"I know Jenna." "I am too for not giving you the love and attention that you needed from me."

He looks at her and kiss her forehead. They stop hugging and look at Nikita.

"I came to a solution for this problem." Nikita said as she finished writing what they were saying.

She look at them and said, "You will need some time apart to think about everything and if you are ready, I mean truly ready; you can be in the same house again together." "You will also need to talk more and understand one another." "Trust is the most important thing in a relationship and without it." "It's nothing." "I'm going to give you a procedure to follow by." "You will need a lot of therapy sessions to overcome this." "Remember to think before you talk to one another."

Nikita gave them a package of papers and said, "Come back sometime next week at the same time."

She smiles and they both got up and said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Nikita replied back as they left the office.

She look up at the clock and whispers, "Damn, that took three hours."

It was 11:00 and she got there at 8:00. She continue working and making appointments and things like that.

"Your 11:10 appointment is here." Mary said through the intercom.

Nikita breathe deeply cause she didn't feel like doing it, but it's her last couple for the day.

"Let's get this over with." She whispered.

She press the button and said, "Okay, send them on in."

Nikita smiles as her next couple came through the door and they sat down.

"Hey, how is everything?" "No problems or arguments? Nikita said to them.

"Believe it or not." "No." "Everything is really good." "Great actually." Mr. Jenkins told her as he was holding hands with her wife.

"That's good." "That's what I like to hear." Nikita smiled.

"Do you want to tell her or do you want me to?"

"Tell me what?" Nikita looked at them.

They both starts to smile and Mrs. Jenkins said, "I'm pregnant."

"Awwee, I'm so happy for you guys." "Congratulations."

"Thank you!" They both said in unison.

"Well I'm glad everything is going really well for you." "I hope they are more great things to come your way." Nikita told them.

They both smile and Mr. Jenkins said, "If it wasn't for you, our relationship would've been downhill."

She smile and said, "You guy did all the work; I just guide you."

"And for that we thank you."

"You're welcome." "Make sure you stay calm, talk and don't shut each out."

They both nods and agree.

"Anything else before you go?" Nikita asked.

"No, that's all."

"Okay, well you have finished your therapy sessions, so you don't need to come back." She smiled.

"Okay." "Thank you again." "We appreciate it." Mr. Jenkins said as he help his wife up off the chair.

"Anytime." Nikita replied.

They carefully walks out of the office and close the door. Nikita look at the clock, and it was 11:30. She was getting herself ready to leave. She answers a couple of calls and finish the last paperworks and send it to Mr. Callahan. That was due yesterday, and she forgot to take it home to finish.

Nikita knock on the door and Mr. Callahan said, "Come in."

She open the door and walk in the office. She smiles and gave him the paperworks.

"Thanks." "You getting ready to go?" Mr. Callahan asked her.

"Yes, sir." "I am." She smiled.

"Okay." "See you later." He smiled back.

She smile and walks out of his office. She quickly walks to her office and got her things to take home. She pushes the chair in and walks out of her office. She locks the door and left the building but not without saying goodbye to Mary.

She took the elevator and walk out of the lobby. She went to the parking lot and unlocks her cars door and got in. She close it and put the key in the ignition and starts driving.

She stops at a red light, and she had a phone call. She answered it and it was Claire.

"Hello." Nikita answered.

"Hey, Nikita, you off work yet?"

"Yeah, just got off." "Wassup?"

"Come meet at the coffeehouse."

"Okay, I'll be there in 10."

"Okay."

Claire hang up her phone, and Nikita put the phone back in her purse.
Nikita drive to the coffeehouse and when she got there; she park the car. She did the procedure of getting out the car and locking it.

She walk into the coffeehouse, and the first face she saw was Claire. She hug Nikita and she smiles.

"Hey, there's someone that you should meet."

"Okay." Nikita said with a confuse face.

Nikita follows her, and she saw a woman who looks like she was in her late 30's.

Nikita smiles, and Claire introduce them.

"Nikita, this is Sara." "My cousin."

"Hey." They both said to each other.

They just sat in the booth and order some coffee. They talks and laughs. Nikita and Sara has some things in common.

August Alsina announced that he will be here for a few days and then he will go back to his hometown but you never know. Plans might change.

The lady said on tv.

"Hold on." "Did she said August Alsina?" "The August Alsina!" Claire almost practically scream out.

"Yes, she did." Sara said.

"Lord have mercy." "Help me."

"Who's August Alsina?" Nikita said, clueless.

They both look at her in shock.

"Out of all people, you don't know August Alsina?" Claire questioned.

"No." She said bluntly.

"Oh my gosh, girl." "He is so sexy, and he is a private person but that's what I like about him. He's a singer, and he's from New Orleans." "And on top of that he has this sexy accent."

"Oh okay, the reason I was asking because the voicemail was about him wanting an interview from me."

"Oh my god!" "You're so lucky!" Claire exclaimed.

"Yeah, speaking of lucky I gotta go to Mr. James office today to get more information about this." "Talk to you later."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." It was nice meeting you Sara."

"You too!" Sara yelled out as Nikita walked out of the coffeehouse.

Nikita got in her car and starts driving to Mr. James office. She parks the car and got out. She quickly went inside the door and walks to Mr. James office.

She knocks on the door and Mr. James said, "Come in."

Nikita opens the door and she close it behind her.

"Hello, Nikita." "Did you have questions about the interview with August?"

"Yes, Mr. James." "I did."

"Please sit." Mr. James told her.

She sat down and began questioning him.

"What time and where am I gonna meet him?"

"You will meet him at his company called Alsina Productions." "He is expecting you at 4." Mr. James said to her.

"Okay, where is the place at?" Nikita asked.

He gave her the location of the place and said, "I wants you to ask him 10 questions about anything, but it have to be specific." "Look him up on the internet, find more things about him." "I wants those questions answered after you are done interviewing him."

"Okay." "That's all I wanted to know." "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

Nikita walks out of the building and went to her car. She got in and drove to her apartment. She park her car and grabs her things. Nikita got out of the car and went inside of the apartment.

Nikita quickly put her stuff down on table and grabs her laptop from her room. She walks to the living room and sat on the couch. She starts logging into her laptop and start searching up August Alsina. As Nikita was looking up him; she found out some interesting things about him and his family.

He is 25 years old and was born on September 3, 1990. He was a drug dealer before becoming a singer. He was singing on youtube ever since he was little, but he had never thought that he would have make a record. He was just singing for fun.

Turns out that his brother, Melvin had fakes his death and his mom, Sheila was speechless when August told her that he was standing at his doorstep; she couldn't believe it but August never gave them his response to the situation. His wife and his two kids was shocked but happy to have him at the same time.

"This should be interesting." Nikita thought to herself as she continued looking up more things about him.

This is not a cliffhanger, well I try not to make it as one!! Yes Melvin is alive and no he is not going to die. I know how old August is. I just wanted him to be older in this story.

I know my therapy session was similar but I had run out of ideas. I would be a good damn therapist one day, would I? Lol I'm just playing you guys. I ainn good. So any questions or comments?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter!!

~Kiki~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.4K 44
โš ๏ธAdult content!โš ๏ธ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...
84.3K 2.2K 35
College is supposed to be about nothing but partying and preparing you for the rest of your life, right? Meeting the love of your life and your lifel...
99 6 8
Anna-A bubbly person with just the right amount of Sass has been living her life in her care free way after her parents' death . The tragic incident...
5.1M 157K 67
โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rough draft, enjoy it! But be warned it's t...