Forced to become Mrs Styles (...

By molly180697

Harry Styles fan fiction. When Emma was forced into an arranged marriage by her grandmother all she wanted... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty one.
Chapter twenty two.
Chapter twenty Three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter twenty five.
Chapter twenty six.
Chapter twenty seven.
Chapter twenty eight.
Chapter twenty nine.
Chapter thirty.
Chaprer thirty one.
Chapter thirty two.
Chapter thirty three.
Chapter thirty four.
Chapter thirty five.
Chapter thirty six.
Chapter thirty seven.
Chapter thirty eight.
Chapter thirty nine.
Chapter forty.
Chapter forty one.
Chapter forty two.
Chapter forty three.
Chapter forty four.
Chapter forty five.
Chapter forty six.
Chapter forty seven.
Chapter forty eight.
Chapter forty nine.
Chapter fifty.
Chapter fifty one.
Chapter fifty two.
Playlist
Chapter fifty three.
Chapter Fifty four.
Chapter fifty five.
Chapter fifty six.
Chapter fifty seven.
Chapter fifty eight.
Chapter fifty nine.
Chapter sixty.
Chapter sixty one.
Chapter sixty two.
Chapter sixty three.
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five.
Chapter sixty six.
Chapter sixty seven.
Chapter sixty eight.
Chapter sixty nine.
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one.
Chapter seventy two.
Chapter seventy three.
Chapter seventy four.
Chapter seventy five.
Chapter seventy six.
Chapter Seventy seven.
Chapter seventy eight.
Chapter seventy nine.
Chapter eighty.
Chapter eighty one.
Chapter eighty two.
Chapter eighty three.
Chapter eighty four.
Chapter eighty five.
Chapter eighty six.
AN - New book description "always alone" please read
Epilogue.
Explaing the ending :)
New story.

Chapter eighteen.

122K 2.7K 1.5K
By molly180697

Chapter eighteen.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMAS POV:

Waking up to Harrys arm wrapped around me was becoming a regular occurrence, not that I minded in the slightest.

We were set on just being friends from now on, not that I’m ok with that but there isn’t a lot I can do, I can hardly make Harry want me can I?

I wish I didn’t feel like this about him, then none of this would hurt so much.

I continue to lie still making sure I get to stay like this for as long as possible, I feel comfortable and safe. Breathing in Harry’s delicious scent, feeling his body pressed up close moulded into mine. It was all I wanted really.

Well not all I wanted, I really wanted a good morning kiss too, then I’d be happy.

After a few minutes Harry spoke, interrupting my peaceful bliss.

‘’ I know your awake’’ He mumbled in his deep morning voice, it was even sexier than his regular voice. If that’s even possible!

‘’How’’ I sigh quietly.

‘’ You breath differently when your asleep’’ He chuckled pressing his face in to my neck.

‘’Oh’’ I mutter.

‘’So want to go get breakfast?’’ He asked.

‘’ Well I don’t really eat breakfast but I’ll come with you, yeah’’ I said whilst unwrapping myself from Harry and siting up. I missed his closeness already.

As if he could read my mind he shot up and pulled me back towards him, sitting behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist once again.

‘’ How you feeling? Hangover?’’ He asked his warm breath against my neck sent shivers down my spine.

‘’I don’t get them remember’’ I gigged. Harry winced at my loudness.

‘’ I do’’ he moaned pouting like a baby.

‘’Aww poor Harry’’ I teased.

‘’Oh your using my proper name again’’ He chuckled.

‘’What?’’ I question confused.

‘’ Yesterday you were calling me Hazza and Harold’’ he told me.

‘’What, oh no! God’’ I said sending myself in to a fit of laughter.

‘’Ssssh’’ Harry whined.

‘’Sorry’’ I said covering my hand with my mouth.           

‘’I need to shower, give me two minuets’’ Harry said standing up leaving me on the bed.

Once he was gone I stood up and walked towards the wardrobe, looking in I just didn’t know what to wear.

Eventually I settled on a pair of denim hot pants and a loose vest top. I scrunched my hair a little deciding to let it stay in its natural messy curls today. I just didn’t feel like spending time on my hair right now.

I applied my make up like I always do and chucked all my stuff in a handbag.

Just as I finished getting ready Harry reappeared from the bathroom, with a towel slung loosely around him, showing off his perfect abs and tattoos.

I tried my best not to stare at him, but I don’t think I succeeded.

‘’Well this is a first’’ Harry chuckled.

‘’What?’’

‘’You being ready before me’’

‘’Yeah hurry up!’’ I teased sitting on the bed waiting for him.

He picked up a pair of black skinny jeans and a white loose t-shirt. He wore simple outfits all the time, always black skinny jeans and a basic t-shirt in either navy, black, white or grey. Occasionally he’d wear a plaid shirt but that was the only other variation.

He dropped the towel to the floor without warning. I let out a small gasp totally not expecting him to do that.

‘’What?’’ Harry said spinning around to face me, well he’d just made matters worse.

‘’Get dressed!’’ I screeched blushing as I tried desperately to look away, I couldn’t though. Fuck me he was big, wow!

‘’Calm down, I know I’m amazing and all but just breath’’ he teased me chuckling.

He turned back around to put his boxers on, he bent down as he did so, his ass was pretty perfect too.

I really shouldn’t be staring, I feel like such a perv but it’s so hard not to. God! What is he trying to do to me? This makes me want him so much more!

Once he was dressed I jumped up off the bed and walked out of our room, Harry followed.

HARRY’S POV:

I had purposely got naked in front of Emma I couldn’t resist. For someone who doesn’t like me and just wants to be friends she sure did stare.

Well I couldn’t blame her my body is pretty immaculate.

She was so embarrassed by it all as well, it was so cute seeing her blush and gasp but yet she still couldn’t stop looking.

I pressed the button for the elevator and almost immediately it opened.

‘’ After you milady’’ I said in a posh voice bowing.

‘’Why thank you kind sir’’ she replied continuing my joke.

As soon as the doors shut I began dancing like a crazy person.

‘’Harry what the hell are you doing?’’ Emma said laughing at me.

‘’ It’s a game you’ve got dance and stuff looking stupid and do it for as long as you dare, like someone might open the door and see you.’’ I told her.

‘’Pretty rubbish explanation, but I think I get it’’ she said.

‘’You in?’’ I asked still dancing around.

Emma didn’t reply instead she just began jumping and dancing around with me.

No one else got in the whole ride down so when the door opened at the ground floor we were still dancing, I spun around to suddenly notice loads of people waiting to get in.

‘’Em’’ I said loudly to get her attention.

‘’Yeah’’ she shouted jumping round to face me.

‘’Shit’’ she gasped clamping her hand over her moth once she noticed all the people.

She was bright red in the face, and looked adorable as usual.

Grabbing her hand I pulled her out of the elevator, she seemed too shocked to have moved by herself.

She remained silent and red in the face until I sat her down with a huge mug of black coffee.

After tagging a sip she broke her own silence.

‘’Oh my God. That’s the single most embarrassing thing in my life ever!’’ she moaned.

‘’Really? What about in that store yesterday?’’ I question, I mean that was pretty embarrassing.

‘’What are you on about?’’ she asked appearing to be clueless.

‘’ You don’t remember?’’

She shook her head silently in response.

‘’Well we were really drunk, and you wanted this dress so we went in to buy it for you and the security guard asked us to leave because we had been drinking. And well you didn’t want to leave without the dress and kicked up a big fuss calming you were sober. You stomped your feet and everything’’ I chucked.

 ‘’ Oh and you asked me to punch him’’ I added.

‘’Shit! No way.’’ She gasped in shock.

‘’ Yep’’ I nodded in confirmation.

‘’We can never go back there again’’ she sighed with her head in her hands.

‘’We are, we’re going today. I’m buying you dress’’ I informed her.

‘’No’’ she shook her head solemnly.

‘’ I promised you, I can’t break a promise. You were really upset, almost crying. I’d hate to see you cry again. Its heart breaking’’ I told her.

Did I just say that, really Harry? Don’t you know how to keep your fucking mouth shut?

If you keep letting little things like that slip out of your mouth, she’s going to realise you like her.

And I don’t want that! Do I?

Once breakfast was over I dragged Emma out to the pool for a while to rest before starting the day off properly.

She didn’t want to swim today, she was still conscious over her body. I wish I could make her see how amazing she is. Kiss every inch of her perfect body.

So instead she just sat on the side in a lounger soaking up the sun, while I swap around in the cool water.

EMMAS POV:

Once we were done with the pool, well once Harry was done, I just sat and watched.

We decided to go to the shop we tried to get the dress from yesterday, well actually Harry insisted although I didn’t want to be seen dead in there again. I embarrassed myself so much.

I honestly can’t believe I did that, alcohol always ends with me being embarrassing.

Harry had to practically drag me through the door when we arrived.

‘’It will be fine, they won’t even recognise you’’ he lied.

‘’Oh yeah’’ I mumbled sarcastically as I watched his lips curve into a smile.

Once I picked up the dress we walked to the checkout, well we’ve got further than yesterday. Success!

Once Harry had paid, even though I tried to pursue him otherwise. It was far to expensive for someone who’s just a friend to buy.

‘’But I’m not just a friend. I’m you husband’’ he said teasing me.

‘’You wish’’ I replied. Although I do wish we were together for real, not married we’re too young, just together.

‘’ Don’t have to’’ Harry said pointing at the rings on our fingers.

As we walked out of the door the security guard tapped me on the shoulder, talk about déjà vu.

I sighed turning around ‘’what?’’ I asked.

‘’Haven’t gained any manners I see’’ he replied in this stupid emotionless tone.

‘’I umm… I’m sorry about yesterday’’ I muttered.

‘’ Sure you are. Do we need to do a breathalyser on you today?’’ he asked not seeming to be joking.

‘’ Just stop yeah, leave her be’’ Harry snapped.

‘’ Feisty one we’ve got here’’ the guard replied.

‘’ We’re done, now we’re leaving’’ Harry replied bluntly taking my hand and yanking me out of the store.

 **** Several hours later****

‘’Let’s go out tonight’’ Harry suggested from the arm chair in the other room, I was tidy up Harrys mess he’d left when he was getting dressed this morning. Feeling like a stupid wife cleaning up after her husband.

 As much as I hated to do so, I can’t stand mess and Harry isn’t tidy what so ever.

‘’Really? I’d of though after yesterday you’d never want to drink with me again’’ I asked smiling as I walked towards him.

‘’It was fun’’

I sat on the arm of the chair Harry was sat in.

‘’Well I suppose a club is better than roaming the streets of Italy drunk’’ I giggled.

‘’How long do you need to get ready?’’ He asked.

‘’Not long I’ll just get changed and fix my hair’’ I replied.

‘’ Your hair looks good how it is’’ Harry told me smiling.

‘’it’s a mess’’ I complained

‘’ No, you’re not doing it I like it this way’’ he insisted.

‘’You can’t stop me’’ I said sticking my tongue out at him.

‘’Oh really’’

‘’What about you? When will you be ready?’’ I asked.

‘’ I’m staying like this’’ he replied simply.

‘’ Change your shirt at least’’ I told him.

‘’Yes wife’’ he said saluting me mocking me yet again.

I’ll go get ready then I stated about to stand up.

‘’No you don’t’’ Harry chuckled pulling me down on to his lap.

‘’What are you doing now?’’

‘’I just wanted to sit with you a minute. Sorry it’s so awful for you’’ he pouted.

‘’ It’s not awful, silly.’’ I giggled at him.

He turned to face me, our faces were so close I could have sworn we were going to kiss. He was thinking the same I could tell.

Not wanting to mess things up with us again I cleared my throat. Snapping Harry out of his stare as he released me from his grip.

I stood up and went to get changed.

I pulled on a white lace skater dress with cut outs showing off some of my tattoos. It looked really good against my tanned skin.

I walked towards the dresser where my hair curlers had been left. They were nowhere to be seen.

‘’Harry! Where the fuck are they!’’ I shouted angrily.

‘’What you talking about?’’ Harry asked acting all innocent.

‘’ My hair curlers’’ I snapped.

‘’ Oh you’re not doing your hair remember. Hurry up or I’ll leave without you’’ He told me.

‘’Bastard’’ I mumbled applying some deep red lipstick before picking up my clutch bag and following him out of the door.

HARRYS POV:

The club didn’t take us long to find, I’d googled a couple of places while I waited for Emma to get ready and found one with really good reviews quite close to our hotel.

I felt kind of bad for hiding Emma’s hair things, whatever they’re called. It was all meant to be a joke but she seemed kind of pissed off at me now.

Not what I wanted on a night out, alcohol and angry Emma didn’t mix well.

The club was packed and it didn’t seem like my kind of scene pop music was blasting out and all the girls looked really fake and annoying.

‘’This place looks shit’’ Emma glared at me.

‘’Well it got good reviews, sorry’’ I mumbled.

‘’ Yeah but did you look into what kind of club it was’’ she snapped. She was right, I should of done that.

‘’ No, I’ve said I’m sorry. We’ll go somewhere better another night’’ I said giving her a small smile. She smiled too but then attempted to hide it.

‘’ I’m still mad at you’’ she told me.

‘’ Of course you are’’ I teased.

We walked over to the bar and got 4 tequila shots each, downing them straight away. Then we order a couple of drinks each.

After a few more drinks we were drunk for sure.

‘’I want to dance’’ Emma begged.

‘’ I don’t dance’’ I told her bluntly.

‘’ Fine I’ll find someone who will’’ Emma said storming off through a crowd of fake Barbie girls.

Sighing I finished my drink, standing up to go find her. She shouldn’t be too hard to find in this sea of dumb blondes.

I looked around for a couple of minutes before spotting her dancing with some guy he had tanned skin, almost orange. And blonde hair, bright blue eyes and shining white teeth. His face and skin were clean of any piercings or tattoos.

What is she doing with him? He’s the kind of guy she hates.

He’s the complete opposite of me.

His arms were wrapped around her tiny waist as she grinded against him.

I stormed over there angrily.

‘’GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY WIFE’’ I shouted grabbing Emma by the arm.

Authors note ---- Thank you all so much for reading, love you all.

OOOH cliff-hanger!

What did you think?

Please can I get 10 votes and 6 comments :)

This chapter is dedicated to minniemouse123 because she is amazing and always supported my story from day 1. Always leaving lovely comments etc.

My Harry Styles tumblr - http://beingmrsstyles.tumblr.com/

Thanks again, Love Molly xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 27K 59
When Louis Tomlinson comes home to live in the house he and his little sister own, together he will also bring One Direction to live there too. Darcy...
24.4K 490 20
"Look lanky boy, I'm not going to fall for your fuck boy tricks that you used on the cereal box this morning" I say staring deeply into his eyes "Oh...
2.8K 610 23
taekook yoonmin namjin jhpoe × girl
3.7M 124K 39
He was destined to be evil; it was in his blood. He was destined to kill; it was in his blood. But destiny takes a turn when he does the unexpected...