"Hello, Doc?"

By chanaddict

[English] A ChanBaek/BaekYeol fanfiction. ===== "Hello, Doc?" "Yeah, hello?" "I have this kind of illness, an... More

Foreword
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[author note]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[announcement]
[30]-END
New Story

[5]

10K 570 272
By chanaddict

CHANYEOL'S POV

I smile while looking at the card on my hand. I don't know why but I just feel a little bit different after meeting Doctor Byun.

I shake my head. Maybe it because he is just a nice guy and I think he is a kind of a friendly person.

I just ruffle my hair and go to my kitchen.

A boy is running through the hallway. He is holding a paper on his hand. He smile brightly and show his friends about his good score.

I, don't know why, but joining him in smile. I mean, I don't know who the heck is the guy on my mind but it surely a good thing. And it will happen tomorrow.

I chuckle at the thought.

Why I am so sure about that?
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun is walking hurriedly to the room where Luhan is there.

He want to talk about the new case that he just been received it earlier. He can't decided it alone since it was a complicated case.

He knock on his door and open the door after hearing the words "Come in."

"Afternoon, Dr. Lu."he greet him with a smile and then Luhan greet him back with a sweet smile.

"Afternoon, Dr. Byun. So, what's bring you here?"

Baekhyun sit in front of him and handing him the paper full of peoples' cases.

"Some of them are complicated and I need to work as a team so I can diagnose what is it. I also need other doctor who can take care of the medicines but it seems the other are busy."

Luhan start reading the paper and he sometimes frown while reading it.

"It seriously complicated. I mean.. how can you not sleep eventhought you're tired and you're not even insomnia."Luhan rub his nape.

Baekhyun chuckle awkwardly, "Yeah. It's weird and I can't find what is it. Seriously."

They keep talking about the cases until they realize it's already their time to eat.
===
"Chanyeol hyung!"Tao wave at him when he see him walking toward their direction.

Chanyeol, for the first time in this week, smile to them.

"So, what else did you see?"Chen ask impatiently.

Chanyeol shake his head, "I'm hungry. I can't answer it yet."

Chen groan in disatisfaction, "Just go eat and tell us everything."

Chanyeol roll his eyes before joining the line to pick up his foods.

Once he finish, he quickly back to his seat. Because he is one hundred percent sure that his friends are dead waiting for him.

When he already sit, the all of them start eyeing Chanyeol, waiting for him to speak out.

Chanyeol look up to them, "I saw good thing, guys."

They gasp.

"What is it?"Sehun ask, just like Chen who got impatient.

"Nah, it's not important but I saw a boy holding a paper and run to his friends and tell them about the good score he'd been receiving."

The other whine, "No fun at all! But.. Why all of sudden it turn into good things?"Kai ask him.

Chanyeol just shrug his shoulder after that he starting to eat his burger.

They start their eating session when Sehun's phone ringing. He frown at the screen before picking it up.

After some minutes, he ended the call and look up to them.

"What's happening?"Kai ask, full of concern.

"My aunt get sick and I must pick her to a hospital. Since there's no one in home so I should go back now."

All of them eyeing him in concern.

"Do you want me to accompany you, Hun?"Chanyeol ask, sensing his sadness.

Sehun look at him for a moment, with his sparkling eyes. He really need a company and Chanyeol can sense this. He really happy that his friends are nice like them.

"Do you have another class after this, hyung?"Sehun ask him.

Chanyeol shake his head.

"Good then! Okay, I want your accompany then."Sehun smile widely to him before both of them off to Sehun's aunt house which is not far from Sehun's house.

"Auntie, are you okay?"Sehun ask when they finally reach her home.

The woman in her late 40 just smile at him, face look so pale.

"Come on, I'll bring you to hospital."Sehun help her to walk into Chanyeol's car.

Chanyeol greet her with a flash of smile and wish her a "get well soon" which earning a simple smile from the sick-woman.

"Where do you want me to drive, Sehun?"Chanyeol ask him.

Instead Sehun who answering, the woman answer him, "Seoul Public Hospital. I already know one of the doctor there."she smile weakly.

Chanyeol frowned. Seoul Public Hospital? Is that Doctor Byun's place?

A smile creep into his face but he manage to keep his face calm.

He finally reply with a simple "okay" before drive off.
===
Once they arrive at the SPH(Seoul Public Hospital), Sehun quickly bring her to a check up room, with the help of Chanyeol.

Sehun accompany her when she's inside the check up room, while Chanyeol is waiting outside, playing with his phone.

He feel bored cause there is no game on his phone so he decided to walk around the hospital.

He already text Sehun about this. He slowly walk through the hallway of the hospital. Not like he enjoy being here. He just.. feel relax cause he actually like hospital, since his dream is also being a doctor.

He suddenly feel an urge to pee but he don't know where the toilet is.

So he decided to ask when someone walk passing him and he quickly stop that someone with his question.

"Excuse me, may I know where the toilet is?"

The person turn around and his eyes widened in surprise when he see the taller guy.

"Chanyeol-shi,"he greet him with a small smile.

Chanyeol is flustered, "D-Doctor Byun.."he greet him back.

"What's bring you here?"he ask Chanyeol.

"I-I was just accompanying my friend."he flash a smile, a shy one. Why I turn into this when I meet him?!

"Oh? I thought you want to consult something."he chuckle.

Chanyeol smile awkwardly.

"Anyway, the toilet is right over the end of the hallway. And I want to go there too. Then let's just go together."Baekhyun smile to him. The taller just smile back to him.

Baekhyun just realize how tall is Chanyeol when he walk beside him side by side. He is also handsome and no doubt that he is a cute and shy guy. Baekhyun shook the thought away before entering the toilet.

"D-Doctor Byun?"Chanyeol call him all of sudden when he still inside on one of the stalls.

"Yes?"He replied from inside the stall too.

Silent fill the air.

Baekhyun is confuse because earlier, Chanyeol is called him first. But then, he didn't say anything.

"Ah.. nothing."he chuckle awkwardly.

Baekhyun shake his head with a smile.

"I-I saw good things, Doctor Byun."Chanyeol finally manage what he want to say it.

"Really?"

"Yes. I-It just a slight one but it still good."

Baekhyun smile hearing his shy voice, "Then that's good."

Chanyeol didn't reply anything. And he is the first who come out first. He wash his hand on the sink while wait for Baekhyun to come out.

Baekhyun come out after that, washing his hands too and he even look himself on the mirror.

"Chanyeol-shi, what exactly that make you happy?"

"W-What?"

"You said you saw good things, right? Then you must be happy or your condition is good. Then what is it?"

"Oh.. I-I think it's because y-your advice."he smile shyly while looking down to the sink.

Baekhyun smile on his reply, "Really?"

Chanyeol nod his head slowly.

"I'm glad that you take my advice really good."Baekhyun smile to him again.

Seriously, is he trying to kill Chanyeol or something? What's with smiling so much?

Chanyeol look away cause he sure his heart start to beat so fast.

Both of them already finish when suddenly Baekhyun's eyes were staring at Chanyeol's pants. And he is blushing when he realize something. Chanyeol look at him and confuse what is exactly he blushing at.

"C-Chanyeol-shi."he call his name with unsure tone. It's his first time to stutter, it makes Chanyeol confuse.

"What is it, Doctor Byun?"and it is the first time that Chanyeol not stutter.

"Y-Your pants.."he pointed at Chanyeol's pants. Chanyeol quickly follow his gaze and find that he not even let his pants done. It still unbuttoned.

So this is the main reason why Baekhyun blushing like a tomato.

Chanyeol quickly turn his back and button his pants in a fast way. He could feel his cheeks burning hot and he can't even turn back again because of embarrassment.

But Baekhyun manage to control his expression and he just pat Chanyeol's shoulder slowly with a chuckle.

"It's okay. I was doing the same when I was your age."he chuckle a bit.

Chanyeol just blush. He groan unconsciously, "I-It's embarrassing."

"Yes it is."Baekhyun hold his laugh.

Chanyeol just look away and Baekhyun find it cute.

"I guess I'll be back to my room."Baekhyun say when he was about to go to his room.

Chanyeol just realize that it is 4th floor. He nod his head slowly, try to hide his disappointment. "S-See you, Doctor Byun."

The doctor just smile before replying, "See you, Chanyeol-shi."
===
A/N : DOCTOR BYUN IS... ASDFGHJKL
He is indeed hot when using doctor's coat. Like seriouslyㅠㅠ

And I want to thank everyone who support and give me some assurance:) It help a lot.

I really appreciate who still waiting for my updates and keep revoment♡

Thankyou~
I love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 10.9K 22
[COMPLETED] "I'm Byun Baekhyun, what about you?" Chanyeol stays quiet, making Baekhyun's lips form a thin line. "Well then, hello stranger." ...
9.1K 350 8
Baekhyun's son is a constant reminder of the only man he's ever loved - the same man being televised by a major news network on his age old televisio...
133K 6.4K 13
|COMPLETED| A story wherein EXO members admire Baekhyun except for Chanyeol, and Baekhyun likes no one else but Chanyeol all along. Pairings: Chanye...
16K 691 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...