To the New World (On HIATUS)

By ayuyamashita

'How strange would it be if a miracle were to happen today.' was what Lucy Heartfilia thought as she thought... More

Author's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Greetings

Chapter 1

1.1K 18 8
By ayuyamashita

Lucy's POV

I looked around my apartment one last time before walking out after I locked it and headed towards the guild while biting my bottom lip lightly.

"Be careful not to fall in Lucy!"The man who usually rides a boat in the river in front of my apartment said as I replied with a barely heard 'Hai' while fiddling my fingers nervously.

'I do not know why but ever since I have woken up from my sleep this morning,I can't help but feel like something bad is going to happen soon.It really has been bugging me this whole time.'

After a few minutes I finally arrived in front of the guild.I was starting to shake as I grit my teeth hard while reaching out my hand in attempt to push open the guild doors but I suddenly felt weak.Both of my hands finally reached it but I only stared at the door nervously.

'Something...Something is going to happe-'

*bam*

"Ohayo Lucy!"

"Yo!"

I stared at the open guild doors and saw a foot extended outwards.I looked up to see who it belonged to and saw them.

"Oh,Natsu...Happy..Ohayo."I greeted in a 'trying to be cheerful' manner snapping out of my trance with a quiet laugh after while rubbing my nape.

"Hmm doushita?"Natsu asked suddenly going in front of my face staring.

I blushed slightly as I stared back at him when..

"Dekiteirrrrrrru~"

"I do not!And you're rolling your tongue three times more!"I yelled while glaring at Happy until I noticed that Natsu didn't even budge from his position earlier.

"Te..Stop leaning into my face you idiot!"I angrily yelled punching Natsu in the face as he stumbled to the ground.

"Ittetete!What was that for Lucy!?"He yelled back clearly pissed off.

I was about to yell back at him but then sighed as I massaged my temples.

"Let's just go inside.."I said as I walked in the guild and headed towards the bar with a frown.

"Ara,what's wrong Lucy?"Mira-san asked with a hint of worry as she smiled brightly.

I sighed and told her about what happened between Natsu and me making her giggle at the end of it.

"Oh really, you two are such lovebirds~"

"Not."

She laughed a bit before putting a strawberry milkshake in front of me and said, "Well how would you like this to help you calm you down?"

My eyes sparkled as I gratefully thanked her before sipping from the cute straw dipped in the milkshake.

"Waaha~ Heaven~"I mumbled putting my hand on my cheek as I smiled with a satisfied look on my face.

I was about to shove a spoonful of the shake in my mouth with closed eyes when I noticed that I didn't feel or taste anything that is supposed to be on the spoon so I opened my eyes..only to be greeted by a wide grin from Natsu and a bright smile from Happy.

And that's when I noticed Natsu gulping.I stared at him then back to my spoon and towards him again.

"Ugh..."I groaned and sipped a little from the milkshake before handing it to Natsu which is still half full by the way.

"Oh~ Arigatou Lucy!"He said and gulped down the milkshake in a matter of seconds.

"W-what the heck?"I mumbled as I shook my head unbelievably at what he did.

"So?What do you need?"I asked putting my chin on the palm of my hand as I boredly looked at him.

"Shigoto!"He exclaimed while holding up a flyer.

"Aye!"

'Now that I think about it,I haven't payed my rent for this month.'

"Alright,now let's see here..."I said reading what's on the flyer after I took it from him.

Please help and defeat the monster guarding the Water of Worlds.

Reward: 240,000 J

"Eh?Water of Worlds?"I asked aloud making Levy approach.

"Oh that water that can make you disappear and send you to a different world?What an interesting job you got there."She said enthusiastically as I nodded.

"Desho?Yosh!Let's go!"I said exitedly as Natsu,Happy,and I pumped our fist in the air with a smile.

We then showed it to Mira-san and after we got our approval we started heading out of the guild.When we got to the guild doors Natsu was supposed to open it until...

*bag*

"Natsu!!!"A white-haired girl yelled exitedly as she barged in the guild and when she saw Natsu she immediately hugged him.

"W-wha...Lisanna..?"Natsu said dumbstruck as she and Natsu fell back on the ground.

'Lisanna?Isn't she dead?'

And that's when I noticed the silence.I looked around and saw everyone with their mouths hanged open or some that's on the verge of crying.As for me,I can almost hear my heart because of it's fast beat.

And then..

"LISANNA!!"Everyone exclaimed while crying as I only stared shocked.

'Why do I feel a lot more nervous now that she's here?'

I stared at her and then shook my head and slapped my cheeks lightly.

'Nah,there's no way that she'll do anything bad!You should be happy about a guild mate returning home Lucy!'

I then smiled and joined in with everyone else.

"Oh Lucy this is Lisanna,you know the one Mira-san has been talking about."Natsu said taking Lisanna from the crowd and in front of me.

I nodded and waved my hand.

"Hello Lisanna.Welcome back."I said with a smile on my face as she nodded and smiled back.

"Arigatou Lucy!"She said hugging me.But that's when I felt a chill on my spine.

"Better leave now Lucy Heartfilia..Starting today,no one would even notice that you are here~ Because you are no more than a replacement of me."She whispered with a smirk making me stare at her with wide eyes.That's when I noticed the necklace around her neck with a symbol of a flower wrapped around with thorns.I then looked at her eyes which looked dull.

'T-this is..'

She then smiled innocently at me afterwards as I shook there scared.

"L-lisanna?"I mumbled nervously while clutching my chest.

Then,after a few moments of staring I went back to the bar where Mira-san is who is crying with a smile.

"M-mira-san?"

"Ah gomen Lucy.It's just that,I can't believe it she's back!"She said.

"I-it's fine Mira-san."I said forcing a smile.

After those happenings,then came tomorrow..

I started to notice that something's wrong with almost everyone.And so,I decided to go to Natsu with the flyer on my hand.

"A-ano..Natsu?How about the job we plan to go to?You have been partying all non-stop.It's morning now."I said worriedly.

"Ah that?Tomorrow,we'll do it."He said as I nodded with a frown.

The next day,what surprised me is that I was ignored by almost everyone.When I came in the guild I greeted them but instead of the usually greet back I received nothing.

I decided to just ignore it somehow and joined Levy and Wendy at the bar who seems to be having breakfast at the moment.

"Oh Lucy-san/Lu-chan.Ohayo!"Both of them greeted in chorus.

"Ah ohayo..Have you guys seen Natsu?"I asked as they pointed behind me.I then looked behind and saw Natsu and Erza together with Happy and Gray picking out a job.

'Hmm?He forgot?'

After a while I decided to approach them and tapped Natsu's shoulder.He looked back with a scowel on his face making me step back.

"What?"He asked in a stoic voice making me surprised.

I hesitantly showed him the flyer from before but he just stared at it and what happened next surprised me.

*pak*

He slapped my hand which is holding the flyer and looked at me angrily.

"Natsu!"Mira-san scolded.

"W-why did you do that Natsu-san?"I heard Wendy asked with a hint of surprise in her voice.

"Sou yo!What's the matter with you?"Levy said walking up to us as I noticed Juvia and Gajeel looking at us together with Lily and Carla.

"Sh-she hurt Lisanna!"He said making me confused and scared at the same time because of the angered tone in his voice.

"Huh!?Lu-chan only arrived just now!"Levy argued.

"Yeah?Well I saw Lisanna in a dark alley,hurt!And when I asked her who did it she started crying and said Lucy many times!"He yelled then pointed at me accusingly.

"Because of you she is at my house struggling right now!"He yelled once more making me gape my mouth open..scared and nervous..

"She would never d-"

"Fine then!You traitors get out!"Erza interrupted re-equipping her sword then swung it on my direction.But then...

"What do you think you're doing to a family member!?"Mira-san yelled with an angry expression as Wendy,Levy,Gajeel and Juvia got infront of me in a protective stance.

"M-minna..."I said and that's when all hell broke loose.

"Get out!"Everyone except for the ones protecting me yelled as they started attacking not only physically but with magic.

I was frozen in shock amd confusion as I stared emotionless.

"What are you doing Bunny-girl!?Snap out of it!"Gajeel yelled.

"It pains me to fight with Gray-sama but something's wrong with them!So just run now Lucy!"Juvia yelled blocking some attacks from Gray.

I then felt someone pulling me out the guild while holding my hands.

'L-levy..Wendy..'

"G-gomen.."I said breaking down into tears when we finally got out of the guild and into somewhere far.

"I...I d-didn't do it.."I said over and over letting go both of their hands as I covered my ears with tears streaming down my eyes.

"We know Lucy-san."

"Agreed.You wouldn't do that.I'm sure of it."

Just then I heard some footsteps coming.

"Lucy!You okay?"A bunch of voices asked.

'Gajeel,Lily,Carla..even Juvia too.'

"A-arigatou..."

"Those bastards hurting one of our family.What the heck are they thinking?"

"L-lucy...hurt..L-li-li..sanna..."Juvia started to mumble making us look at her.

"No she did no-"

And that when I noticed..I'm sure all of us did.Her eyes sparkled with a hint of purple making us step back.

"What is that?"Wendy and Carla said as Lily gaped in shock.

"Snap out of it!"Gajeel yelled suddenly grabbing Juvia's shirt as he slapped her on the cheek right and left over and over until Juvia gasped then punched Gajeel.

"What are you doing Gajeel-kun!?That hurt!"She exclaimed rubbing her cheeks until she winced and held her head.

"W-what happened?.."She said.

"You were saying 'Lucy hurt Lisanna with a stupid look on your face."Gajeel said rubbing his cheek as well.

"Eh?"

"It's that!The spell of hate!"

____________________________________
(A/N)Alrighty!!!That's done *0* Hope ya like this.Please do not forget to Vote and comment~ It will mean a lot to me so yeah.Thanks for reading!!!!!

Ciao~ Ciao~

golucky143

Edited 5/2/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 9.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 45K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
315K 14K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
481K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.