Kellic One Shots

By pineapplevic

Message me your requests! ✂ I only write Kellic ✂ More

-In my eyes- (kellic)
first dance
say something
go out with a bang
the gym
young (part two)
late night
You Are So Beautiful To Me
Tumblr Girls
To My Love
Colorful Morning Shower
Summer Nights
Braids
series of texts
The Piper
orphanage
sea shells
series of texts
series of texts
Believe Me When I Tell You
busted
series of texts
oh baby
the boy with the butterfly bracelet
Hairspray and Lipstick
Hocus Pocus
that's my doggo ^
tough
Staring Contest

young

4.2K 166 275
By pineapplevic

I know I said I would make a part 2 to the last one shot but I never got around to it and I got this idea because I haven't written a one shot in a million years

"Kellin, is there a reason you're raiding Franks closet?" Tony questions, cautiously taking a seat on my older brothers bed. I rummaged through Franks band shirts some more, pulling out a Megadeth one.

"We're going to the soccer field by Claremonte High to meet up with some guys," I explain, glancing sideways at Tony.

"Claremonte High School? Who could possibly want to meet up with two eighth graders with no friends but each other?"

I grinned widely, turning back to my Mexican friend. "Eleventh graders, that's who." Tony's eyes bulged at my words. "Who?"

I shrugged my shoulders innocently, ridding of my shirt and throwing on Franks. "One day I was outside of the convenience store, waiting for Frank and his boyfriend to get his cigarettes, when this group of boys walked up and sat on the curb with me." A warm tingle rushed through my tummy at the memory of a certain tan skinned boy.

"One of them with long brown hair - his name was Vic - was a total babe and asked for my number then told me to meet him on the soccer field. He even kissed my cheek, Tony!"

Tony chuckled, fiddling around with his slightly stretched earlobe that was progressively getting larger. "Dude, they're seventeen and we're thirteen! They know shit we don't even know exists."

I scoffed. "Please, this generation is so desensitized to the crude world, we'll know just as much as them. Plus. . . Vic's got a younger brother who's pretty cute." I smirk, nudging his shoulder playfully.

He blushed, poking his tongue out at me. Just as we got up to leave, my brother and Gerard stumble into the room, mouths attached in a kiss that involved way too much tongue. "Ew!" I squeal, grabbing Tony's hand and dragging him quickly to my own room.

I briefly heard Frank yelling at me, before the slamming of a door. Walking in front of my full-body mirror, I raked over my outfit, consisting of Franks shirt, dark blue skinny jeans that made my legs look longer and thinner and my ass nice, firm, and round, along with a pair of burgundy TOMS. I noticed Tony come up behind me and adjust his snap back, shifting around his brunette hair, while I messily swept my ebony locks across my forehead.

"Frank's okay with you meeting with these guys?"

A shrug was my response. Frank has been my legal guardian for four years now after mom and dad died. "I don't really care what he says. These boys are really nice," I say, but in all actuality my biggest reason of wanting to meet up with the high schoolers was because I wanted to see Vic again.

God, he was just so hot with his tan, muscular arms, long, chestnut curls, teasing smirk, and glimmering nose ring. Even in the short period of time I was around him, he made me feel so mature and needed. My mentality has always been considerably more grown up than my age, so I felt like I got along well with this group of guys. The feeling of having someone older take interest in me gave me almost a rush, an exhilarating feeling.

Taking my phone out of my pocket, I saw it was time to go. "Come on, Tone. Let's go!" I exclaim, excitedly, quickly sending Frank a simple text saying Tony and I were going out. Not that he'd notice since he's too busy getting it on with Gerard.

Along the way, Tony and I chatted, but I think my best friend caught on to the jitters I was having. While he was very laid back. Just wait until he sees the guys, he won't be so care free for long.

Tony continued his rant about how his mom doesn't want him stretching his ears any further, "She acts like I'm going to have huge holes in my ears! I just want to go up a few sizes bigger. God, she acts like if I'll be getting a dermal piercing next. Like that'll happen."

I chuckled at his frustration, until the humongous soccer field came into view. My heart felt it leapt into my throat when I saw them on the bleachers. Vic, Mike, and I think Austin kicking around a soccer ball.

In that moment I had never cursed my teenage hormones more seeing Vic sweaty and shirtless, muscular biceps tensing as he pushed his hair away from his face.

"Oh my fuck," I whisper quietly, to Tony, "that's them."

I turned my back to them and looked at Tony with frantic eyes. He brought his hand over his forehead to block out the sun while glancing behind me curiously. "Okay, don't shit yourself, Kellin. . . but the kid with no shirt is totally checking you out. He wants a piece of that ass, boi!"

A deep blush flushed my cheeks and neck, knowing he was talking about Vic. Taking a deep breath, I turned back around to see them all staring in our direction. "Ready Tony?" He laughed.

"No."

I giggled in excitement and nerves, "Too bad." We made our way to the bleachers where they all were, my heart beating faster the closer I got.

My gaze drifted to Vic who was jogging in our direction. His toned chest glistened with perspiration, the sun beating down on his golden skin. He was squeezing water from his bottle onto his chest to cool him down, but successfully made me hot and bothered. Tiny droplets of water trickled down his torso, over his pecks, all the way down to his slightly visible abs.

His presence was suddenly in front of me. "You came," he panted, out of breath, goofy grin plastered to his face.

I nodded shyly, observing his eyes quickly flicker up and down my body. Vic walked to the bottom of the bleacher, grabbing a towel and drying off his chest, his muscles flexing the whole time. "Who's your friend?" his deep voice questioned, nodding behind me to Tony.

I turned to the guys sat on the bleacher, noticing Mike and Austin who climbed up there to join the rest. "This is Tony. Tony, this is Mike, Austin, Ronnie, Andy, Jaime, Oli, and," I end flirtatiously, "Vic."

Earning a wink from the Hispanic boy as he slipped on his shirt. Tony was blushing profusely at Vic's brother staring him down.

"Nice to meet you. We're about to start a game of soccer, you two wanna' join?" Andy asks, Ronnie twirling the soccer ball around in his hands.

I shake my head shyly, to which they jump off the bleacher and run to the field. I noticed Tony join them, which I understood since he's a lot more athletic than me. Hell, who isn't more athletic than me.

I jumped about a mile when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist from behind, being none other than Vic. Once again I found myself blushing, having Vic's warm body pressed against mine.

Gingerly, I turned around in his grip, not daring to wrap my arms around his neck, but simply resting them on his chest. I peered up at his nicely chiselled features, his figure looming over me by a good five inches. "Aren't you going to play soccer with them?" I ask, growing shy at being so close to someone so attractive.

In middle school there's not as much people as there are in high school and I couldn't wait to get out of the hell hole I call school.

He hummed in reply, his hands slowly drifting to the top of my bum. "Hmm, I think I'd rather spend time with you." His caramel eyes flickered down to my lips, then back to my eyes, boring into them intimidatingly.

A bashful smirk tugged at my lips. "Why are you interested in a thirteen year old? I'm so much younger and. . . inexperienced," I mumble, sheepishly.

He chuckled, sending the most delightful shivers down my spine. "Maybe that's why I like you. You're so innocent and adorable. . . it's hot," he whispered, pressing a kiss to the corner of my mouth, leaving his lips to linger there.

They were wet and warm, and the mere peck left me practically seeing stars. Vic made me feel so special with all his affection, like I fit in with all the older kids. Our eyes locked when he pulled back. Our proximity was crazy, all I had to do was move an inch and my lips would be on his.

God, he looked really kissable right now. Taking a leap of faith, I removed his hands from my hips, taking one of them and leading him to beneath the bleachers. I purposely swayed my hips to get him to look at my ass, which I'm not going to lie, isn't too bad.

When I glanced behind me, I felt triumphant to see his dark gaze directed solely to my hips and bum. His fun ended when I leant against one of the poles, starting to gnaw my lower lip and bat my thick eyelashes. I felt determined to make Vic my first male kiss.

Just like I wanted, Vic came over and placed his hands on my hips again, leaning his face extremely close to my own, going as far as to brush our noses together. "You know, for a kid, you sure know how to turn a guy on," Vic chuckled, firmly squeezing my hips.

I gasped in mock hurt, playfully hitting his chest, resulting in an amused laugh from Vic. "I'm not a kid! You're only four years older than me. Besides, I'm not as innocent as you may think." I jutted my bottom lip out, pouting up at the older boy, gasping in actual surprise when I felt his strong hand grope my ass.

"Prove it," he whispered. My eyes widened at the feeling of his large hand still resting on my bottom. Of course, being the peer-pressured-thirteen-year-old I am, I wanted to prove I could be just as mature as Vic was.

His face actually looked shock when I cradled it in my hands, bringing his lips down onto mine. It was everything I could ever ask for when he slowly moved his plump lips in sync with mine. If I knew kissing was this amazing, I would have done it a long time ago, but I was happy I was doing it for my first time with Vic.

Vic let out a deep breath through his nose, his other hand drifting down to my butt to accompany the other, where he started kneading my ass roughly. No ones ever touched me like that, making me sensitive to the feeling and blood to rush directly to my member.

My fingers danced up his stomach and chest, until they weaved through his soft hair. Whilst his mischievously ran over the feminine curves of my petite body, reaching down to usually grab and pinch my ass. Vic really was an ass kind of guy, being the reason I wore these jeans.

I was too shy to deepen the kiss, so I felt relieved when he parted his lips, pushing his tongue slowly into my mouth, licking sweetly at the roof of my mouth. The kiss was hot and passionate, something I've never experienced before, yet Vic also made it sweet and meaningful, which made my heart fush at the kind gesture.

I wasn't experienced at all, but I let my trembling lips relax when Vic brought a hand to my cheek and caressed it soothingly, going with the flow. My body felt light and airy whilst kissing Vic. He pulled my hips against his, allowing me to feel the tent forming in his basketball shorts, involuntarily making me whimper.

He took that as an opportunity, attaching his mouth to my jaw, trailing sensual kisses down my neck. He sucked and licked at my pale skin, most likely leaving behind hickeys, his tongue soothing the bruising skin whenever he nipped at it.

"God, you're beautiful," he murmured against my skin. I moaned softly, breathing out his name, "Vic."

He hummed lowly, grabbing another fist-full of my ass. "M-My brother, he'll see the hickeys."

We both nearly jumped out of our skin when another voice spoke up, "He's already seen enough." Completely mortified, I met the angry gaze of Frank, who was red in the face.

He harshly grabbed my arm, pulling me away from Vic, starting to ramble on about how I'm too young as he dragged me away. I blocked him out, though, blowing Vic a kiss. He stared at me longingly, blowing a kiss back, yelling out, "Call me!" before Frank drug me away, where I'd be in heaps of trouble, but right now I couldn't care less.

[][][] I enjoyed writing this way more than I should have [][][]

[] not proof read []

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 658 23
Request open I don't update often. Sorry
15.9K 191 12
Just some one shots about my OTP Lashton. They're all written by me unless said differently. Requests are open.
5.4K 85 30
if youre going to read this good luck not gonna spoil it for u but so many feels :))))
34.5K 1.2K 22
Enjoy this small collection of stories. I've removed the copyright restrictions so please feel free to use any of my works in here as you wish. It'...